Moments Remembered Events Reviews

Moments Remembered Events 2
Moments Remembered Events 3

Becky Hildebrand · Married on 07/14/2019

Kaitlin & Matt’s Wedding

As a mom ( who lives in WA) helping plan my daughter’s wedding (at Brick in San Diego), words cannot describe how GREAT it was to have Lykai (Moments Remembered Events) as our day of (month of) wedding planner!!! Lykai was so organized, efficient, and professional! She was also the kindest, sweetest, most positive person who really got to know us and who truly loves planning and putting on weddings! She had so many great ideas and helped us stay on budget. She planned a very workable timeline in advance, kept us on track, and handled all the vendors.

I got to spend the day of the wedding with my daughter and her bridesmaids while Lykai handled the entire setup. When we arrived at the venue it was an incredible feeling to walk in and see everything set up perfectly!!! Lykai masterfully orchestrated the ceremony, the flip to the reception, the timeline throughout the evening....everything went so smoothly!! She also managed the entire cleanup, including loading a groomsman’s truck with everything that had to go home! I cannot rave enough about how WONDERFUL Lykai was!! We LOVED having her.... she was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kaitlin Johnson · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired LyKai to be our day-of coordinator, and she also helped out the entire month before the wedding! She was, in a word, phenomenal. She was incredibly responsive via text/call/or email; she offered suggestions when asked and kept me so organized; she kept track of everything so that I didn’t have to; she communicated with all vendors; she gave me the sweetest gift basket on the day of containing an adorable hanger for my dress with my new last name on it, as well as a ton of emergency items (like deodorant, bobby pins, etc.); and she has the kindest, warmest personality that always made us feel so comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend LyKai. You cannot go wrong with her, and I cannot imagine a better experience!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • xenia

xenia · Married on 03/02/2019

I can never say enough amazing things about LyKai!

I can never say enough amazing things about LyKai! We booked her as a day-of-coordinator but she was in constant communication with us for more than a month before the wedding. From the beginning she was one of the most positive upbeat people I have ever met and it was such a joy to get to know her. I didn’t have a super clear vision of what I wanted my wedding or reception to look like but I described the elements that my now-husband and I had decided on and she was able to pull all of those together to create a seamless look. She even loaned us numbers for our tables and ‘reserved seating’ signs for our ceremony when she heard that we hadn’t gotten any yet. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without her. Getting married in San Diego we figured we were safe with a fully outdoor venue (the Martin Johnson house) and literally had no plan for rain up until the week ahead of our wedding. This was despite the fact that the forecast had been predicting rain on our wedding day a full month out and refused to change. While doing the walkthrough with LyKai she helped us overcome our denial and come up with layouts for both sunny and rainy days and then did a ton of hard work contacting our rental company and others to get quotes for tents and figuring out how to make everything work. On the day of, she was the first to arrive and completely coordinated all of our vendors setup so that my bridesmaids and mom could focus on relaxing and getting ready with me. When we arrived at the venue everything was all set to go for the ceremony and looked better than I could have ever imagined. Because we were using our rain day plan that had only part of the deck covered with a large tent she had to coordinate flipping the ceremony spot to dining and then flipping it again to a dance floor a few hours later. This was a ton of extra work since our original plan had all three of these occurring in separate areas which meant it could have all been set up ahead of time. Despite this, LyKai never seem flustered or rushed and I don’t think any of our guests even noticed that anything was going on in the background while they enjoyed the cocktail hour or were asked to step inside the house for a video presentation made by my mom. The entire evening just flowed absolutely seamlessly and that would not have been possible without LyKai. The only question I got asked by any vendor was when our bartender asked if I’d like a drink or one of our waiters asked if I’d like some of the cocktail hour appetizers brought to our table. My husband and I could truly just enjoy the reception with our guests which was amazing. At the end of the evening, LyKai also stayed to pack all the decorations we had brought into a car for my brothers to drive back and supervised as our vendors packed up their equipment and left. I’m sure she was the last one to leave the venue. I give her my highest recommendation, she is an absolute professional, has a true eye for design, is so sweet, and will exceed your expectations in every way! If you are planning a wedding, book LyKai!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

Caring, helpful, and responsive!

Lykai helped make our wedding day perfect! From day one, she was so helpful and responsive. I felt like she truly cared about our wedding and our wishes, all the while keeping our budget in mind. She was also helpful with informing me of things I didn’t even know I needed to think about! She was able to accommodate a room flip as we had both the ceremony and reception at the same venue, which was a lot of work! Without a doubt, our wedding day would have been a disaster without her there to help keep things organized and on schedule!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jessica Joy · Married on 09/06/2018

Highly Recommend

I am so lucky that I found Moments Remenbered events. I have pictured my perect wedding day since I was a kid, however when I got engaged and started the planning process I became so overwhelmed and didn’t know know where to start.... but after doing some research and meeting with multiple vendors I finally found LyKai and Moments remembered events. Her knowledge and passion for weddings were evident after our first meeting. She took my stress away and made me feel like my feel excited about my wedding again! She did a great job of not only making the vision I had for my wedding come to life, but also of reminding me of little details I would have othwrwise over looked. LyKai went above and beyond to ensure my wedding day went smoothly and was exactly how I envisioned it! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding Amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Mai-Ling · Married on 08/18/2018

Lykai is awesome!

Lykai made our wedding look and feel exactly how we imagined! She did everything from A-Z and we only hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding. Definitely would book her again if and when we decide to have another event! I mean, she does baby showers too! Lol she made us feel very comfortable and we definitely clicked from the first time we spoke on the phone! I knew she was the one I could trust with one of the biggest day our lives! She even helped me get reliable vendors to assist with the event for a low cost! She’s worth it! Don’t hesitate and book her now! :)

Sent on 10/21/2018

Thomas Sutton · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience

I really enjoyed working with Lykai and Moments Remembered Events. During my time working with her, my wife and I didn’t feel like just another client, but that we were her only client. I honestly was very worried about booking a wedding planner when my wife suggested it. Was the expense worth it? Did we really need a wedding planner? Would someone we just meant understand what we wanted for our wedding? Again, was it worth it!? Lol! If you are reading this let me tell you, it’s worth it!! Lykai did a great job of making the vision we had for our big day come to life, and her attentiveness and attention to detail made our wedding day stress free! Booking her as our coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I really appreciated how she was only a call away to answer any questions or help with any details we thought of. Lykai did so much more then I ever expected and I am so grateful for everything she did for my wife and I. If you are looking for a wedding planner I highly recommend using her!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kristen Handley · Married on 04/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

LyKai is the best! She is super thoughtful and sweet. She really tries to connect with you and get to know you as a person; not just as someone she’s working with. She did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Everything was truly amazing. Thank you x100 for making our special day so magical LyKai!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Chanill · Married on 02/24/2018

I was lucky enough to find LyKai for my feb 24th wedding. I don’t know what I would of done without her. I was completely against having a day of coordinator but it was required by our venue. Thanks God it was. LyKai made everything so easy! I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Everything was taken care of before I even asked about it haha. The day of my wedding went smoothly and it was so much fun! Thank you so much LyKai!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Latrice and Tanya · Married on 06/10/2017

We worked with Lykai on a recent wedding that she planned and styled! As videographers, it's much easier for us to communicate with a wedding professional that takes care of all the details leading up to the wedding and the actual day of so that it runs smoothly and on a timely matter. Lykai did an excellent job and was very professional and helpful. She really knows what she is doing and we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! By far one of the best decisions I made was hiring LyKai as my wedding planner. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be great. She was so friendly and enthusiastic that I felt excited and capable to plan an entire wedding from a completely different state. She was super organized and always available for any advice or suggestions to help. She made the entire process fun and easy. She went above and beyond without ever overstepping. Both the rehearsal and wedding day went beyond perfect. Everyone was well aware of what to do at what time and I was able to relax and enjoy everything about our wedding. Her expertise was extremely helpful and she made me feel that she was very invested and truly happy to help me. I would recommend her to anyone because I know how much she can offer and how professional she is. Without her, our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing and enjoyable as it was.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Scott · Married on 10/21/2016

I had the opportunity to work with LyKai at a wedding that was held at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar and have to say she was a true pleasure to work with. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. Very well organized, with attention to detail. As another event professional working with many different coordinators, LyKia is one of the best in the industry. I highly recommend LyKai for her outstanding work at this wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Stephy · Married on 10/07/2016

Lykai is a wonderful professional and is friendly and cultivates awesome relationships with her clients. She's organized and attentive to your event and will make sure the day goes off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/18/2017