Modernique Events & Co Reviews

26 | Orlando, FL

26 Reviews for Modernique Events & Co

26 Modernique Events & Co Reviews

Marie · Married on 04/14/2018

Excellent service. She and her team were the key to our amazing day. Very helpful insight and easy to communicate with.

Gregory · Married on 08/19/2017

Fabie and Moderniques Events & Co did an amazing Job planning our wedding. They gave us the wedding of our dream. With both being busy with work Fabie was able to stay on top of things, and eliminate the last minutes stress of planning. We can't thank Fabie enough for her contingency plan that allowed our wedding to go smoothly even when mother nature invited herself without notice. We will book her again for any events.

Rurtha · Married on 08/19/2017

With Modernique Events I had more than just a dream wedding it was way more than what We had expected. Fabie and her crew did an amazing job. With both of us being busy with work and school her and her team went above and beyond to keep things going in a professional manner. She listened to our vision and made it happen within our budget. Fabie is a wonderful person to work with and her passion for what she does really stands out.

Cheslyn · Married on 06/17/2017

The best sole decision I made was choosing Modernique Events! The team is amazing, professional, & they really care for their bride/groom. Highly recommended!

Kicha · Married on 05/06/2017

Awesome vendor. Full of charisma, elegance, and class. They go above and beyond for your event. Networking to get the finest result, at the best prices. Super happy & friendly staff. Definitely recommended for your next event planning needs.

Luc · Married on 05/04/2017

It was an amazing experience working with an expert in event planning. Every single angle was covered and taken cared of. Nothing that was necessary was left out. It's easy to work with Fabie. She had an open ear to what our desires were and was able to adapt every single time we made changes. If it was hard on her, we wouldn't be able to tell! Thanks again Fabie and Modernique Events & Co ??

steph · Married on 05/04/2017

She was the most patient, caring, loving, experience planner I have ever met. There's absolutely no one like her. Thank God for her and I hope God continue to bless you and your crew because you are the best of the best and thank you again Fabie!!!

Marie · Married on 04/29/2017

She is very helpful even the day of the wedding. We were satisfied

Marie Elizabeth · Married on 11/26/2016

Fabie made sure that my wedding was perfect! She handled many mishaps during the day of the wedding without stressing me out and without me even being aware of. Like the cake delivery which was 2 hours late and working on the cake during the ceremony or the scheduled horse and carriage ride that was suddenly cancelled but a vintage Royce came to pick us up for our exit instead and many many more. Please do not attempt to d.i.y. anything unless you truly want to. I did a ton of decor myself because I was so worried about my venue (Harriet Himmel Theatre) being bare and I was on a tight budget but I quickly noticed that I really didn't have to buy or d.i.y. anything. Fabie had decor pieces and lighting in every corner, so please don't spend your time shopping for decor as you'll find that you probably would spend just as much if she handled it for you. Fabie was in my corner every step of the way, from my battle with the photography vendor to dramatic bridesmaids to even forcing me to sit down and eat during my reception bc I was so excited and couldn't wait to talk to everyone. Her sole intention was to make sure that I was happy and she did just that. She is one of a kind, very patient and honestly after this experience, I hope, a life long friend!

• User7438206 · 1+ year ago

I had the best experience with Fabienne she made sure my day ran so smoothly. I never had to worry or steas about anything

Jean Max · Married on 11/20/2016

Fantastic person to work with. Fabienne truly has a passion for what she does and we were lucky to have her.

Noyanna · Married on 11/20/2016

Kept everything thing today. Didn't have a single thing to worry about of stress about. My day was perfect

Sashia · Married on 04/01/2016

Not only is Fabien amazing, she's very understanding and will listen to your every DETAIL and IDEA. I'm a 4th grade teacher and a mother of a 10 month old...I didn't have much time to do ANYTHING! I gave Fabien an idea and an image and she DID THE REST! All my worries were set aside and when she said "I got it"..... If I could relive this day over a million times I wouldn't change a thing... We love you Modernique Events&Co

Daphne · Married on 11/29/2015

Fabie of Modernique Events was phenomenal and made our day extra special. Her step by step planning, guidance and assistance was invaluable to the success of our special day, and thanks to her a lot of our concerns, fears and doubts dissipated. Everything came out so beautifully and we will forever be grateful!!

Thanks Fabie!! Modernique events & Co Rocks!!

Fabie was great personally and professionally. She understands the stress that a wedding can bring and was able to manage my sister and calm her down. She is great with the brainstorming for ideas to make your event memorable. She can work with budget. Her team is great, professional and would recommend her to anyone. They were there every single minute telling you how to proceed and helped with managing time. Thank you to modernique event for an unforgettable event.

T.

Regine · Married on 05/15/2015

The best wedding planner ever. Professional, open, very good staff, love what they are doing. My husband and I are truly blessed to have them on pur side on our special day. They made my day more special, unique elegant ....... I had a non stressful day. Thank tou again guys. You rock. The bestttttttt.

Hiring Modernique Events was our wedding gift to ourselves. One of the best investments we made! Throughout our wedding journey, Fabie truly provided us with a peace of mind. She turned our vision into reality without us having to worry about a thing. On March 28, 2015, I watched her team turn our royalty theme fairytale wedding into reality right here in Tampa. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The venue (Pharaoh's Palace) which she found us was extraordinary; the perfect match for our royalty theme wedding. Not to mention, the decorations and plexiglass pool coverage for the reception.....we were in complete awe. Thank you Modernique Events for making our wedding day one we will never forget.

Elmasei · Married on 12/07/2014

I had more than the wedding of my dreams- Modernique events was way more than I expected. My wedding theme was "Historical Romance" with an underlying Phantom of the Opera feel. I am a very picky and indecisive bride, but the planning process was easy. I made my request known and was provided only options pertaining to them. Fabienne found the perfect location for my intimate wedding and her decoration designs bought tears to my eyes-literally. My wedding guest were floored. What I am the most grateful for is that the Day of my wedding went without a hitch and I was stress free. She handled every little detail and ensured that nothing and no one ruined my mood. That was important to me since I have heard many horror stories about day of wedding blues. I am more than satisfied with the level of professionalism exhibited from her and her staff. The quality of the service was absolutely incredible and great value. I could go on and on , but I will leave you with these final mentions: I highly recommend Modernique Events with no reservations. My wedding Day was truly one of the best and memorable days of my life.

Michaella · Married on 10/04/2014

Fabienne was AMAZING!!! Her professionalism and organization skills where phenonmenal! Throughout the entire process Fabie kept me sane and manged to have my huge wedding (375 guests) go of with out a hitch, and that is a very difficult task with my family. She also faught to keep our wedding plans exactly the way we wanted them, even when rain was a real factor (literally ran back and forth to keep our setup dry). You can't go wrong with Moderniqe Events and Fabienne!!!

Marie-Jose · Married on 04/06/2014

Modernique Events coordinated my daughter wedding on April 6, 2014. It was a very amazing day for the family, thanks to Modernique Events.
    Very professional.

• F

FABIOLA · Married on 02/25/2018

Fabienne brought my dream wedding to life. Very professional, very busy but will eventually answer every questions.

Keith · Married on 07/22/2017

It was an awesome experience working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

christmene · Married on 07/08/2017

my fabulous birthday bash was extremely extravagant because of Fabie and Modernique Event & co crew. they are professional, patient and kind. they turned my stress moment to a calm mode. i thank you guys so much for everything. really appreciate all that you and looking forward working with you in my next future events. love you guys and keep up the wonderful job!

Ariel · Married on 08/02/2014

Overall service was great would recommend.

Jonatan · Married on 09/02/2018

3.5

The Modernique team was really good in helping us plan, choosing the venue and doing all necessary to make the big day great! We did have worries at the beginning because things weren't going as we expected but as the date came closer, they showed us that the service is worth it. And I will add that the decorations were AWESOME! Only two words: chapeau mesdames!