Mobile Mixologist Reviews

67 Reviews for Mobile Mixologist

Mobile Mixologist 1
Mobile Mixologist 2
Mobile Mixologist 3

We are newlywed , Alan and Hazel. We got married on September 24,2016 at the Century. Right from the start, David felt so stranger to us. He was always there when we had any questions or concerns with alcohol for our wedding night. On our wedding night , David and his team were awesome! Our friends and family loved them! His team were more than just bartenders to our guests, they know how to conversate and keep the fun going. I would recommend David and his team for any event for sure! Again big thanks to mobile mixologist!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/04/2016

Easy to work with and helped answer any questions we had! They were on top of it all and never let us down! Everyone always had a drink in hand! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Cassie, thank you very much for the kind words. It means more than you know. I'm so happy for the two of you and proud to have been a part of your big day.

Janelle · Married on 07/30/2016

David was so helpful when it came to putting our signature cocktails together! Not only was the presentation beautiful but the quality of service was amazing. Ginnel & Justin worked alongside to make sure everything was running smoothly!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Janelle! We all had such a great time a thank you for inviting such a fun crowd! Cannot wait for the chance to work with you guys again. :)

Keralyn · Married on 06/18/2016

If we could give David and his team 10 stars, we would, they are awesome!! From the first conversation to the follow up emails after our wedding, David was nothing but professional and kind. We hired him and a team of 3 for our wedding in Sonora this June and it was a wonderful experience.

David provided us with a detailed shopping list after we discussed the type of drinks we'd like to offer and it was a huge help. He gave us tips on where to purchase the alcohol so that we could save a few bucks and he even gave us tips on where to purchase high quality, customized plastic bar ware to use instead of renting so many glasses. He was available by phone, text, and email.

On the day of our wedding he showed up with his team early to get all set up and even brought tequila shots to my bridesmaids and I before the ceremony, it was great! When we realized that I forgot to have someone pick up the wine for dinner, David saved the day and went into town to purchase wine for dinner. His team was very attentive to our guests during dinner as we asked them to provide table service so our guests could stay in their seats for dinner.

They had their light up bar (with great logo) set up in the main hall for the dancing/drinking portion of our reception which added a great touch to the "party" atmosphere. David and his team were so personable, polite, and engaging with our guests the entire night and they kept everyone satisfied with their great drinks. We even pulled David and his team into the photo booth! They were a wonderful addition to our wedding experience.

Don't look anywhere else, hire Mobile Mixologist; we plan to again! =)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you times ten for the very kind words Keralyn. It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your big day. Jessica and Julia had the best time ever and your guests were so nice, fun and welcoming. We can't wait to work with you again so please keep in touch. Thank you!!! - David

Tara · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I are so glad we went with mobile mixologist to bartend our wedding! They were amazing and even stayed late to help clean up which was totally not their responsibility at all! They helped make our night perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Ally · Married on 04/15/2016

David and his team were amazing the day of our wedding. David was very detailed with the recipe of the drinks we wanted that day. He is very friendly and very approachable about anything. Some of my guest had a few special request and David and his crew made to sure to accommodate them without a hassle. Everyone at our reception was happy and pleased with the delicious drinks!! I highly recommend the Mobile Mixologist.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Erin · Married on 03/12/2016

We used the Mobile Mixologist for our wedding in March and were very impressed. Our guests were very pleased with the service and they made this part of our wedding very easy!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Juanzette · Married on 03/12/2016

I would go with David every time if he can do the job!!!! Hands down the best we have ran into around the valley. Hope to do more business with him very soon.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Hello Juanzette! The Soroptimist of Patterson is an incredible organization and it has been a pleasure being a part of your martini events. Thank you!

Anika · Married on 02/20/2016

Absolutely awesome! We had the honor of having David and Carly bartend our wedding this past weekend and they were fabulous. They were super professional and had a great setup. David worked with me before the wedding to create the perfect signature drink. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Very friendly, professional, and so easy to work with! They were hired in conjunction with my venue and ended up being so great! I heard so many positive things from my guests and other vendors and 100% recommended them!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Vanidi · Married on 01/16/2016

Mobile Mixologist was amazing! We were so pleased with their services. Prior to our wedding, David checked in with us and got a feel for the type of alcohol we would be providing. He then sent us a list with options for fun signature drinks that had cute, wedding themed names. We did a 'His & hers' with a Tom Collins and Berry Happy Together (So delicious!). Once we picked our drinks, David sent us a customized shopping list that gave us an idea of how much alcohol we would need based on our guest count. This really helped us out. The bartenders Carly and Jessica were very friendly and professional. When we ran out of the champagne for the Berry Happy Together, Carly and Jessica were able to suggest drinks with a similar type taste to our guests and they were just as amazing. We, along with our guests, were very pleased with the service. I would love to have Mobile Mixologist at future events! They were a huge help and we loved having them.

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/02/2016

Mobile Mixologist provided bartender services for our wedding on 01/02/2016. David was very flexible and offered many different drink options for our modified open bar (beer, wine, two signature drinks). We had a "his" drink: whisky and coke (classic) and a "hers" drink called "berry happy together"- vodka, champagne, cherry juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, raspberries...delicious! People LOVED the signature drinks which were completely gone by the end of the night. Thanks Mobile Mixologist!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Kristen, Thank you very much for the kind words. You have no idea how much they mean to us and we were honored to have been a part of your big day. Cheers to you and Tony!
  • Y

Yocelin · Married on 10/24/2015

I hired Mobile Mixoligist for my wedding October 24, 2015. My husband and I could not be happier with the service provided by David and his team. They showed up on time for set up and we're ready to go when cocktail hour started. They offered our guests great service, and delicious drinks all night. I highly recommend Mobile Mixologist for your next event.

Sent on 02/06/2016

jay · Married on 09/26/2015

I was extremely pleased with the decision to go with Mobile Mixologist. My wedding was on September 26th 2015 but months prior to the event, I sat down with the owner David Eclevia I talked about the big day, the needs, and what services were provided. Besides the attentive business aspect he also was very in tune with the wedding itself which for me and my wife was a big plus showing how much he thrived for his company. On the big day, it was nothing short of perfect. There was not a single complaint, there weren't mass lines waiting for a drink, and I would say that every interaction was all around exciting and happy. His bartenders Carly and Jessica did an amazing job!! We're very outgoing and engaging with multiple people and different personalities. When it's all said and done me and my wife made the best decision in going with the Mobile Mixologist company and for future events they will be contacted again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Grace · Married on 09/23/2017

If you want to impress your guests, and reduce the stress of planning your bar needs, just call David!! He's talented and well trained in his field, both he and his staff are true professionals, and they will take great care of you!

Premier Production Group, is proud to collaborate with and recommend Mobile Mixologist to our clients. We greatly appreciate their services!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Mobile Mixologist 4

Bailee · Married on 12/16/2018

Great Service and very helpful

I loved working with David, not only did he give great service at my wedding, but just as important, he met with me before hand and helped my estimate an accurate amount of alcohol that I would need for my event. The amount I purchased ended up being perfect, he saved me a lot of money, because the wholesale stores such as BevMo that you buy from will have higher consumption estimates than are really accurate. David will help you narrow down your demographics so you can accurately predict what and how much they will drink. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2019

twee · Married on 09/25/2016

3.5

Quick friendly service to my guest. All were happy with their drinks. Energized group of employees.

Sent on 09/30/2016