Mobile Mixologist Reviews

Mobile Mixologist 1
Mobile Mixologist 2
Mobile Mixologist 3

Sergio · Married on 11/26/2018

David and Amanda did an Awesome job at our Wedding, everyone truly enjoyed their service and drinks! If I could rate them higher than a 5 I would. For a carefree experience book David for your event!

Heather · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional and Easy to work with!

David was quick to respond and easy to work with! He helped me come up with three signature drinks that my guests are still talking about!

S.p. · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic! Would hire again!

We hired Mobile Mixologist (MM) for our daughter's wedding at our ranch. I had contacted a few bartending services that our wedding planner recommended but they were either outrageously overpriced or had an attitude. I found MM online and decided to contact them after reading other reviews.

From the first communication, David was extremely responsive, cordial and professional. He provided several options and pricing structures THE SAME DAY. MM's pricing is very reasonable.

A month of so before the wedding we sent David a list of the beverages and ice quantities to review. He helped us determine the appropriate quantities. And he was spot on! We had leftover of everything! Which is what wanted.

The wedding day, David arrive on time, dressed professionally. He setup the bar area, helped with icing down sodas & water, and ensured the beer kegs and bottles of wine were ready for guests.

David was quick & efficient serving and was very friendly with guests. He stayed until the time we agreed, about 30 minutes after last call. The bar area was left neat and tidy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DAVID AND MOBILE MIXOLOGIST FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT! WILL DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN FOR ANY UPCOMING EVENTS!

Koshal · Married on 10/13/2018

They did such a wonderful job bartending our wedding!! They brought us our signature cocktails to the dinner table during dinner and made sure we had a drink before the signature cocktails were finished. It was a wonderful experience. My family and friends had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the drinks!

Eric · Married on 10/13/2018

We had such a good time with mobile Mixology. David and his guys are professionals.

They made coffee in our coffee maker and we didnt even ask them too. To us they went above and beyond.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful service!!

We had such a great time with Mobile Mixologist. Everyone was very attentive and extremely experienced! Thank you for all that you did!

Auto · Married on 09/22/2018

David and his team were absolutely fantastic! They were very professional and polite, and we received many compliments from our guests on the bartending. Our wedding was outside of Yosemite, and we were absolutely thrilled that David was willing to make the trek up there. Aside from the mixed drinks David made (which were absolutely fantastic!), we greatly appreciated the shopping list that David sent to us for the liquor/beer/wine/non-alcoholic drinks. Planning a wedding is stressful enough with all of the little details, so having that aspect of it off our plates was relieving. I will highly recommend Mobile Mixologist to any of my local friends having a wedding or hosting an event!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you so much Auto. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding up in the hills. The last group dance was one to remember. Thank you again!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent Communication and Professionalism

We hired Mobile Mixologist for our wedding in September 2018 in Pinecrest.

David was great to work with from beginning to end. David has many strengths - communication, professionalism, bartending knowledge - that made him excellent to work with.

I especially appreciated that David would promptly and concisely respond to any questions I had about our event.

David and two of his staff bartenders worked the wedding. They did a fantastic job. They were on time and prepared. They also were fun and engaging.

We had an open bar and the staff easily handled our guest list of 150+, including working the cocktail hour and pouring wine during dinner. And the signature cocktails were a hit.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your Mountain Mule sure was a hit! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day. :)

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2018

David is very accommodating and goes above and beyond to ensure everyone is taken care of. He has a great team who are apart of the Mobile Mixologist experience, and who also share the same desire to ensure an excellent and smooth event.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you for complimenting the team.. that goes a long way. Cheers!

Kelsea · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you so much! You guys did a fantastic job! We will highly recommend you to anyone we know who is having a party and will use you again when we are in need of a bar tending service!

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2018

I asked David if he could serve a Watermelon Basil Margarita for my wedding and he did deliver that! Myself and ALL my guest LOVED it!. He was extremely patient with me and answered any and all questions quickly. His staff was amazing with our guest and I have zero complaints! His team made the drink portion of our wedding effortless on our end . Thank you for such great service and professionalism for our big day!

Maureen · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone loved the bartenders. Very attentive and the set up was great! Def would recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

An awesome team! We had a large crowd At the bar but everyone was served very quickly and we only heard great things from guests with how professional and awesome David and his team were! He made our open bar a stress free situation and quite the hit with guests! We've recommended him to all our friends getting married this year!

Jeff · Married on 05/31/2018

Having David as a bartender was easily one of the best parts of my wedding. His service was top notch and I would definitely hire him again for an event

ashley · Married on 05/24/2018

Great overall experience

I didn’t interact with Carly too much, I only had one glass of champagne, but there were no complaints expressed to me and it rarely looked as if there was a long wait for drinks

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Mobile Mixologist for my wedding and they definitely did not disappoint! From my first conversation with David and until the day of my wedding, everything was perfect! He answered all of my questions, gave advice and everyone had a blast. And the drinks tasted AMAZING! We will definitely be using Mobile Mixologist again in the future!

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Mobile Mixologist! We wanted an open bar for our wedding and they took care of everything! Our #1 concern was that no guest waited too long for a drink, and they exceeded our expectations! Everything ran smoothly and the drinks were fantastic! I would highly recommend them for your next event or wedding.

Celina · Married on 12/31/2017

We got married at the century and that’s how we were referred and we are so happy we were! We had an amazing time and our drinks were spot on! Our guests were very pleased. It’s always nice when your bartender is having as good as a time as you are always had a smile!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Mobile Mixologist 4

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Yesss, thank you so much Celina. We were happy to spend NYE with you guys. Congrats!

Kanitha · Married on 12/29/2017

David and team were a dream to work with. From the quote and booking process, to ironing our specifics, David was attentive and responsive to my questions and requests. Even though we purchased our own alcohol, it added a touch of class as well as portion control to have Mobile Mixologist there serving. My guests and I really enjoyed the easy going but still professional vibe that was presented. I will most definitely utilize their services again in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

I'm so happy that you heard about us through your cousin Ang and we're thrilled to have been a part of your big day -- thank you so much!

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2017

David was BOMB.com Very professional Setup was awesome We can't wait to use his service for our next event

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Mobile Mixologist 5

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Yesss!! Awesome photo, I love it!

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

The Mobile Mixologist was amazing on our wedding day. I told him my dream wedding drink (spicy mango margarita); he created the perfect blend of ingredients and they were a total hit at the wedding! He was so helpful with our bar menu before and during the whole process. He and Angkam also did a FABULOUS job on the big day (: very kind, friendly, AND efficient! We had a wonderful experience. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for the kind words! It was really fun letting everyone try the cayenne / sugar rim on the margaritas. Even guests who were partial to spice still loved them!

Cortney · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing Mobile Mixologist took was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. They made everything so easy on us!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you Cortney! We're so happy that we were able to make things easy for you. Your wedding turned out amazing!

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

Great directions and guidance. Always there to answer questions! Gorgeous and professional bartenders as well!

Scott · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheyenne and David did a great job! They kept everyone having a good time and everyone’s drink was always full. Would definitely hire them again for any future event.

Sent on 11/25/2017