Mobile Beauty Team Reviews

Mobile Beauty Team 6
Mobile Beauty Team 7
  • MegStanley

Meghan Stanley · Getting married on 05/28/2020

Very responsive and informative!

While we haven't hired mobile beauty yet, they responded to my inquiry within minutes and sent me a ton of information right away. They are very easy to get ahold of and gave all of the information I would ask about, right off the bat. I can't wait to hear more from these ladies and was able to get their facebook link and instagram link from our emails to check out more of their work!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Meghan!
    Oh my goodness thank you so much for the review! We look forward to working with you on your special day.

Denisse · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect and Professional

Priscilla was very easy to talk to and calmed my nerves before the wedding. She listened to what I wanted and I loved how my make-up and hair turned out for my wedding! Thank you again Priscilla!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful work

I used mobile beauty team for my elopement. They came to my hotel and set up shop. I got a bride only makeup and hair. They included lashes. I felt absolutely beautiful! And she was able to give me the exact hair style I was looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Hans Toohey · Married on 04/25/2019

Amazing hair stylist!!!

She was so professional and listened to what we wanted!! My daughters abd I all loved our hair!!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Bartholomew · Married on 03/09/2019

Stress Free, Perfect Makeup!

Kimberly is amazing! She is easy to work with, punctual, and couldn't have done a better job on our makeup. It was so nice to have someone come to our hotel and not have the stress of leaving and running around the day of the wedding. Our makeup was gorgeous and lasted all day and night!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/02/2019

Beauty Overload!

Mobile Beauty Team was the best possible decision for the glam for all of my girls! They came to us at our rental house before the wedding which was super convenient; they were on time, professional, friendly and so knowledgeable that each of the ladies in our party, ages 30-70, looked absolutely gorgeous! It rained on our wedding day, but everyone’s hair and makeup stayed put for over 10 hours – these ladies are magic. Seriously, Mobile Beauty Team is the best for all of your beauty needs! I would give them 100 stars (out of 5) if I could!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Mobile Beauty Team 15
    Mobile Beauty Team 16
    Mobile Beauty Team 17

Amanda!
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review.
    We loved with with you all.
    Your photos turned out so beautifully too!
    Thank you for hiring us for your special day we can’t thank you enough!

Abby Gagne · Married on 01/20/2019

Fantastic service, amazing results!

I am a wedding photographer, so I see quite a few professional hair and makeup vendors. I recently hired mobile beauty for a styled session I did and they are now my “go-to” referral for all my brides.
    Not only was she friendly and professional, but the results were spot on for what we asked for and made my client look and feel absolutely beautiful.
    Worth every penny and then some.

Mobile Beauty Team 18
    Mobile Beauty Team 19
    Mobile Beauty Team 20
  • JILL

JILL DUMONT · Married on 01/15/2019

Mobile Beauty Team is fantastic!

I had Krystal for my makeup and Clairbell doing my hair for my wedding day in Las Vegas. The whole process to schedule was easy and always prompt responses. I was very excited and nervous on my big day but Krystal and Clairbell chatted with me throughout the two hours which helped relax me. They did an amazing job! I received so many compliments that day and many people asking who did my hair and makeup. I thought it was great that they met me where I was rather than me having to travel to a salon; it made it that much easier. If ever I'm back out in Vegas and want to get my hair and makeup done, I'll be contacting Mobile Beauty Team! Such a fantastic service!! Thank you!

Mobile Beauty Team 21
    Mobile Beauty Team 22
    Mobile Beauty Team 23
    Mobile Beauty Team 24

Nora · Married on 12/23/2018

Excellent Beauty Team!

We can't say enough good things about the Mobile Beauty Team! Excellent service, prompt responses to e-mails and phone calls, reasonably priced, extremely convenient (they come to your venue or wherever you will be getting ready) - the bride, MOB, MOG, and bridal party will look beautiful!

• Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you Mobile Beauty Team! I had a wonderful experience with them! Got a lot of compliments on my wedding makeup and hair do! The price was reasonable & they were very effective in communicating with me since my wedding was a destination wedding! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for your business!
    We are thrilled you were happy and wish you and your husband the very best.

Laura · Married on 06/03/2018

Makeup for Wedding

My mother and I had our makeup done prior to a wedding and it turned out perfectly! Kim did such an awesome job. We both wanted two completely differently looks: My mom natural and not over done and I wanted to mimic the look Mobile Beauty Team gave me on my wedding day three years ago. She nailed it!

She wasn’t rushed but also didn’t take too much time so I was able to get ready for the wedding in time. I will continue to book these ladies bc my makeup was perfect until the moment I went to bed that night!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Mobile Beauty Team 25
    Mobile Beauty Team 26
    Mobile Beauty Team 27

Judi · Married on 05/11/2018

The artists were excellent even though I made an error with the address, too many wedding errands to attend to since we came from out of state. The artist s were calm and very professional making us at ease. We were done on time looking exactly the way we wanted. We all were happy and looking good on our special day. Loved our artists and would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for such for this great review! We are so happy you were happy with our services! Thank you for your business and best wishes to you and your husband.

Reanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Kassaundra did my hair and helped fix my makeup. Not only was she extremely friendly, she did a beautiful job on my hair! I will definitely go back to her in the future if I need services, and I highly suggest her for anyone wanting beautiful hair and makeup!

I also want to add that i put in a request for services late at night and received a quick response!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Mobile Beauty Team 28
    Mobile Beauty Team 29

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! We are so happy you were happy with our services! Thank you for your business and best wishes to you and your husband.

Holly · Married on 02/09/2018

Everything was wonderful. The team is very responsive, helpful, and professional. The hair and makeup artists did great work!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Holly!!! Thank you so very much for your business! You were amazing! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Everyone looked great. They did an amazing job on both hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for your business! You were so wonderful to work with. We wish you the very best and we hope to see you again.

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2016

Recently had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and booked Mobile Beauty Team for hair and makeup. All of my questions were answered immeadiatly by Kirsten which was so reassuring. The girls who did our hair and makeup were amazing. We all looked and felt like a million dollars and couldn't have been happier. I'm so glad they were part of my special day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn!
    It was a pleasure working with you as well.
    Congrats to you!
    Best wishes from all of us here at
    Mobile Beauty Team!
    We hope to see you again for your next big event.
  • JStopsCrespo

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

So I had actually picked another makeup artist, but after my trial I wasn't feeling 100% stoked on what we were doing. I wanted a really vintage look and she was more bo-ho. Anyways, I had been a bridesmaid in a wedding where we'd gotten our makeup done by Mobile Beauty Team, and I was really impressed, so I contacted them about a month and a half before our wedding. They were able to book my date and squeeze me in for a trial. I LOVED how the makeup came out- and they did a beautiful job on my hair! Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Jennifer! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for such a sweet review. We had a blast working with you and your ladies.
    Next time you’re in town we hope to see you again.

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

OMG! Future brides THIS IS THE COMPANY you want to hire! Mobile Beauty Team was so amazing from the first email to the sweet text the owner sent me on my wedding day. I hired so many vendors and they were nothing compared to these girls here.
    I always had a speedy responses to emails, phone calls and texts. The owner ( Kirsten) and her booking assistant were 5 stars alone. I emailed almost daily for 6 months about new updates and they never got annoyed with me and all my craziness. Planning a wedding is hard enough, but planning a wedding when you live out of state is even harder. Mobile Beauty Team put my worries at ease and assured me I was in good hands. I wasn't able to come to town before the wedding for a trial run. I sent in photos of hair and makeup I wanted and they not only did just what I was asking for but I looked way better then the photos. I cried like a baby after my hair and makeup were done. I LOOKED STUNNING! My makeup didn't move. I feel terrible but I can't remember my hair and makeup artists names but they made all of us look fab! We had a wedding party of 12 and these ladies ROCKED IT! My best friend just hired them to do her wedding in April of 2017 and my mom is using them for a company photoshoot for new headshots for the attorneys at her law office. I can't thank you all enough. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making me feel like a movie star! See you in April at Chelsea's wedding! XO

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We are so pleased you had a positive experience!
    We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

tonya · Married on 06/02/2016

I booked an appointment to get my hair and makeup done on my wedding day. Adriana was my artist and I couldnt have been happier with how she made me look. She did exactly what I wanted and was super fun. I cannot thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my special day. I Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you SO much for such a sweet review :)
    We are thrilled to know you were happy and love our services.
    Thanks again and we hope to see you again for your next big event.

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

Within minutes of submitting my online inquiry I was contacted. From that point on it was effortless to coordinate everything from my trials to my wedding day. I had 8 girls and myself, and the whole team was fast and efficient with all of us without compromising the quality of work or professionalism. Friends have asked me who did my hair and makeup because they were so impressed and wanted the same results. And without hesitation I recommended this wonderful team!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Katie! We are so happy you had a good experience!
    We look forward to working with you again on your next big event!

Taryn · Married on 04/08/2016

I initially contacted Mobile Beauty Team through their website contact form. Mel responded immediately to my inquiry and was pretty quickly able to book two hair/makeup artists for my wedding day. Kassaundra did my hair and makeup. This was my first experience having someone do my makeup and she make me look beautiful. Kassaundra also did the hair/makeup for my mom, and makeup only for my aunt and cousin. She was very inquisitive to what each of us wanted and make excellent recommendations. Melissa did my wife's hair and makeup. My wife doesn't typically wear makeup, but Melissa kept this in mind and kept it very neutral and beautiful. Thank you ladies for the excellent work!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review!
    We were thrilled to work you and wish you both the very best.
    Congrats to you both! LOVE WINS! <3

Desiree · Married on 12/12/2015

Malia did an AMAZING job on the hair and makeup for myself and a few friends. She was able to take care of all of us in a timely manner. She was very sweet and professional. I would definitely recommend her and also use her for future events.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!
    We are so happy you were happy!
    We look forward to seeing photos and having your hire us for your next big event!

Sara · Married on 11/28/2015

Mobile beauty team is by far the most professional and caring team I have ever hired. The girls are very attentive to your needs and it is a very comfortable experience. There is no stress all relaxation because you know your in good hands and everything is sanitary which is always something I watch for. I would hire them for any occasion I have in the future and can't wait to use them again! I love mobile beauty team!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

We thank you so much for this wonderful review!
    We hope to work with you again at your next big event!

Very dependable group. They were on time for my wedding and did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and mother in law and myself so beautifully. Stress free for me and made it so easy. I would definitely recommend Kirsten and her group.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Mobile Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Mobile Beauty Team!
    We make it a point to make our clients feel wonderful and stress free on their special day this makes me so happy to hear that.
    Thanks again and we hope to see you again for your next special event.