MLH Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 05/14/2022

Truly The Best

Megan is outstanding! She helped us move our wedding TWICE because of covid, and kept all of the stress off of our shoulders. On the day itself she was incredible. She kept all of the vendors on schedule and kept us moving smoothly and easily through the day. She was kind and kept us informed and calm and sane. Do yourself a huge favor and hire the MLH team immediately. It was the best thing we did
    Michele Married on 04/02/2022

Great experience! Hire MLH and enjoy your day!

Megan and her team were the absolute DREAM TEAM. The weekend of our wedding was more than I could have ever imagined! There was not one detail they left out and my mom, sister and I did not have to worry about one thing. They made sure the entire day went as planned and we did not miss a beat. The morning of her and her team were so on top of everything! It's the things you do not think about like all of the vendors showing up morning of the wedding and showing them what to do and making sure they get paid, and making sure you and the groom and the wedding party are in the right place at the right time, cleaning up gifts after the wedding, making sure the food is coming out on time and to the right tables first. They were in charge of EVERYTHING! If you want to have the best day of your life without having to worry about a single thing the day of and weekend of, you must hire MLH. I would recommend Megan and her team over and over again! Best money spent!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Megan and her team were absolutely amazing during the wedding planning process! Because of COVID, we moved our wedding a full year and even had to change venues, and they helped us through all of that. Megan and Kayla jumped on several calls with me and my Mom to go through different details, so I felt completely at ease on the day of. They decorated the venue exactly how I had pictured it and everything went so smoothly thanks to them!! Definitely hire MLH Events!!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 08/28/2021

Hear me out... You need a wedding planner

Mine and my husband's wedding day was without a doubt the best day of our whole lives. One of the reasons it was so amazing was because the whole day felt easy, relaxed, planned to a T, and we didn't lift a finger all day. We had an A team of vendors, but our day would not have gone the way it did if it wasn't for MLH events: Megan, Olivia, and Sarah. These girls worked so hard to make our day magical and flawless. Megan helped to plan our day in the months leading up to the event and Olivia and Sarah executed those plans on the day of. As a bride, I was completely at ease all day long, everything around me felt completely taken care of. Sarah and Olivia were the calming and organized girls that I needed by my side on my wedding day and Megan was the bold energy that brought fantastic energy and ideas to the table at every meeting. These women answered emails and texts in record time and made me heard every step of the way. If you spend money a little extra on anything for your wedding, make it a wedding planning team... specifically this one!!!
    Nora B. Married on 07/17/2021

Life Saver!

Hiring Megan was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. We had to change our venue due to Covid restrictions four months before our wedding date and Megan helped us (re)plan our wedding. We ended up having the reception in my parents’ backyard which was way more work than we originally thought and I don’t think we could’ve done it without Megan. Do yourself a favor and hire her!
  • MV Gosine-Fleury
    Mv Gosine-Fleury Married on 07/10/2021

The best coordinator we could ask for!!!

My wife and I are SO HAPPY we found Megan! She definitely went above and beyond with coordinating our wedding and making sure the day turned out to be a dream come true. She was a pleasure to work with, very responsive, organized, and thought of absolutely everything when it came down to the wedding. I highly recommend Megan and the MLH team for anyone looking for someone who will truly be invested in making your wedding day as perfect as can be.
    Jessica W. Married on 06/04/2021

I needed Megan to pull off this wedding!

When COVID changed my wedding plans for the third time and I found myself moving my event to the backyard, I had no clue where to start. One phone call to Megan put my mind at ease. She went above and beyond with vendor coordination, creating a timeline and vision, and keeping me and my flighty brain on track in prep for the big day. Day of the event Megan and her girls worked their tails off with set up, coordination, and breakdown. She transformed our backyard space into a beautiful venue. Guests were complimenting everything all day and night! Without her, the wedding would have felt like an unorganized BBQ and our friends and family would have been working all day instead of enjoying. Just hire her! :-)

Thank you, Megan!!!!
    Ashleigh M. Married on 05/22/2021

Megan is awesome! Our wedding was amazing!

Megan and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with! She goes above and beyond to make certain the planning and wedding day are stress free and goes as smoothly as possible. Megan was always available to answer any questions we had throughout the planning process. She is extremely organized and ensures every detail is taken care of, from the vendor list to table linens, charger plates and accent candles for the centerpieces. Her wedding day timeline, which involved all of our vendors, made planning for the big day so much easier and less stressful. She had an awesome idea to surround our sweetheart table with candles for our reception which was absolutely stunning! Megan truly goes above and beyond to ensure the wedding day is special and memorable. We loved working with her as she has a great personality which is always bright, bubbly and positive! On the wedding day, Megan and her team were extremely attentive to our needs throughout the day and they even came prepared with a suitcase of wedding day necessities! We would highly recommend her to any bride or groom for their wedding planning and wedding day! Megan is absolutely the best!!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey H. Married on 04/17/2021

Best wedding planner!

Despite the huge ups and downs of planning for a wedding during COVID, Megan broke the process down so it felt manageable (and even enjoyable, despite the stressors). My husband and I were extremely impressed by how Megan went the extra mile for planning our special day (she went to flea markets to pick out vintage items for our centerpieces!). The day of our wedding, we couldn't have been in better hands to have everything run smoothly. Megan has our highest recommendation if you're looking for the best wedding planner in the Syracuse area (or elsewhere!).
  • Nathan
    Nathan H. Married on 04/10/2021

Megan is the BEST!!

Megan deserves more than 5 stars.

I was someone who would never have imagined that I needed a wedding planner. I happen to have a partner who is organized, type-A, and super on-top-of-things. However, having someone with you while you're planning an event (that you've never planned before) is necessary! I would now tell EVERYONE who is getting married that they need MEGAN as a wedding planner.

Megan thinks of every detail. She put tissues in my bouquet before I walked down the aisle. She made sure the sage green we chose for the napkins matched the color on the runners. She joined us on Zoom for every meeting with our vendors. She allows the couple to take charge where they want to, but can run the show at a moments notice.

Most importantly for me, when there was drama between a friend, my parents and Covid, Megan always made me feel that everything would be ok. She was right. We had the most incredible day of our lives and it would NOT have run the way it did if we didn't have Megan.

Megan, we cannot thank you enough.
    Susan H. Married on 01/05/2021

Hire Megan!

We hired Megan to help with a family wedding in Syracuse, even though none of us live in the area anymore. We hired her to help secure vendors, and to help manage the rehearsal, wedding and reception. She and her team were fantastic in every regard. We hardly knew they were there, but everything was perfect, beautiful, and seamless. We truly could not have achieved the wonderful results without her. She had several meetings with the bride and groom to make sure she understood their vision for the big day, and it clearly showed in the results. Whenever, along the planning way, we had questions, she was quickly available with an answer.
    One small detail, she had requested loose extra flowers from the florist. She arranged these in a sort of carefree way on the head table, and gosh, they were beautiful!
    Again, we cannot thank Megan and her team enough for all of their help. Hire her, and you will have a wonderful, beautiful wedding too!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely the very best!

I’m a Wedding florist and I work with a ton of Vendors year round. I have a high end brand and I’m very particular about Vendor recommendations and I’m a hard gal to impress because I’m in the business myself and see it all. With that said, I’ve worked with Megan on 2 separate occasions now and I’ve been beyond impressed both times. She is incredibly hard working and thorough, she’s easygoing and pleasant to work with and she takes care of everything! She really goes above and beyond and it’s so evident that she cares about each and every couple she works with. Throughout this passed year, with all the changes that COVID forced, I’ve had every single one of my events change drastically. I’ve received communications from planners throughout this but none were as thorough, prompt, helpful and resourceful as Megan! She is literally the only planner that has ever impressed me this much. I cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Jen
    Jen C. Married on 10/16/2020

Mlh events is a must hire!

When I hired MLH events last December for my October 2020 wedding, I had no idea how much I would have needed them! Between planning and changing those plans (several times) because of state regulations during the pandemic, Megan was always there for me. Megan and Kenzie were so amazing day of. I literally didn’t have to worry about a thing and they made everything so seamless for me. No brainer about hiring MLH for your event. I couldn’t have done it without them.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 08/14/2020

PERFECTION from start to finish!

I can not recommend MLH events more! Megan and her staff are top notch and I truly can't thank them enough for making our day become a reality. After a postponed wedding, I had became frustrated and upset with the wedding planning process and Megan was a shoulder to lean on with every question I had. Every issue we came across she was able to work through with ease and ensured we had a wonderful day. Megan handled set up of our reception venue and I can not even explain how well it all came together- I tell everyone it is as if we shared the same brain. She executed every corner of the venue to perfection and it was one of the favorite parts of our day-seeing the space she put together. If you are even questioning hiring a coordinator-do it! It is totally worth every cent and takes a lot of stress off your, your partner's, your families, and your wedding parties shoulders the day of!! Everyone was so impressed by Megan on the wedding and we received so many compliments on her and our event space she set up.
  • Thomas
    Thomas S. Married on 07/11/2020

A Force of Nature

2020, the year of the Covid Bride. Our first venue balked when our 175 person guest list was reduced to 50 and we insisted on keeping live music. The second venue was all in until three weeks before the wedding date when they too panicked at the thought of live music possibly leading to dancing. Despite assurances that we would maintain social distancing guidelines, wear masks and test all the guests, they suggested we opt out of the live music and instead substitute a storyteller, or perhaps have a trivia contest. Seriously. Enter Megan, truly a force to be reckoned with. In three weeks, with only the band, florist and photographer still hanging in there, she secured a massive tent, stage and dance floor, a caterer, bartenders, trailered in bathrooms, a generator, outdoor heaters, and proceeded to orchestrate everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour, music, bar, and dessert table to the after-party pizza. And all of this happening in my front yard...... and Meg was there every step of the way. Stuffing guest gift boxes, supervising the florist, setting up the arbor, and even rolling into Home Depot the morning of the wedding to pick up decorative stones to fill a gap in the dance floor. Meg and her staff were magically there when you needed them, but remarkably invisible everywhere else. She has different levels of involvement and we chose the highest level for this event. Last year my older daughter was married and we required a different package level. In both cases she was worth every penny. She has a wealth of connections and is respected by the vendors. She is quick witted and tough and has your back. Pity the vendor that crosses her. Her itinerary scheduled the wedding day to the second, with references for music selections and vendor contacts and it ran like clockwork.
    So eliminate wedding stress. There's no reason the bride or her parents should be running around herding vendors on a day you should be enjoying. That's Meg's job and she's damn good at it. Hire Meg and actually have fun at your wedding.
    Jessica Married on 05/09/2020

Hire megan

I can honestly say that my wedding may not have happened if it weren’t for Megan. This woman is the most amazing human being on the planet and there are no amount of words to thank her, or recommend her enough.
    Being 2020, our wedding was not easy. After two venue cancellations due to COVID, Megan swept in and made literal magic happen in a backyard...within a matter of TWO WEEKS. She created a wedding even more perfect than we originally planned. Most importantly, she put OUR wants and needs before anything else, and she took all the stress and frustration I was feeling, and my family was feeling and turned it back into excitement for our wedding day. Thank you, Megan, from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous hard work and dedication to creating what truly will always be the best and happiest day of our lives.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/21/2019

Thank You MLH Events!

My husband and our families feel SO incredibly lucky to have had Megan as such a special part of our big day! From the moment we met her, we knew that we needed to have her as our coordinator for our wedding at RedBarn20. She and her team were so professional, kind and enthusiastic - we truly could not have asked for more! She and her team were by our sides the entire day and allowed for everything to run smoothly and efficiently. She worked with our fabulous vendors to create the most magical wedding of our dreams. Our decor could not have been more perfect! She made us feel so special, comfortable and relaxed the entire day! Not only did Megan and her team help to create the most beautiful day, but she coordinated with our vendors the week before and the day of, secured my broken bustle, held my dress as we walked the property for our photographs and pinned back my bridesmaids and my hair after a night on the dance floor! We truly cannot speak more highly of this fantastic and kind team of wedding professionals. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for helping to make our day the most magical day we could have ever imagined! We love you!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 08/30/2019

Could not have done it without her!

Megan was the best thing about my wedding. Without her I would have been stressed out and overwhelmed. She came in, listened to exactly what I wanted and worked with me and my vendors to create a cohesive timeline to fit our day. She was on top of every detail. Due to her my day was perfect! She set up our reception decor perfectly! If there is any tip I can give to a bride to be it is invest in a wedding coordinator, and if you are in the Upstate area, Megan is the way to go!
    Chardonnay F. Married on 08/25/2019

Megan was an absolute pro-we highly recommend her services!

Even though I plan events for a living when it came to my own wedding I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of decisions and options available. Megan really helped me to clarify and implement my vision. She was also great with all of our family members and friends and made everyone feel special and comfortable.
  • Connor
    Connor C. Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Coordinator, Consultant, and Everything You Need In-Between

Megan and MLH events did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job. Our wedding honestly could not have happened without them.

Even though we only signed up for the wedding coordination services, Megan was very supportive and involved throughout the entire planning process. She was responsive and very available to work with (even long distance as we were in Chicago and having the wedding in the Syracuse area). What I liked most about Megan’s style was she drew the perfect balance between letting us have the wedding we wanted while offering suggestions, recommendations, and her point of view on how the day could go.

When it came time for lights, cameras, action - Megan and team brought their A+ game. Not only did the wedding flow and run seamlessly from rehearsal dinner through goodbye brunch, but Megan and her team rose to the occasion and pulled through in so many beautiful ways. Two that stand out - for me, I was wearing a bow tie and learned as I was getting dressed not one of my groomsman knew how to tie it. Megan was on it and tied the tie for me. She also had grown to intimately know us, and knew I was nervous about how my hair was going to look. Megan constantly before the ceremony came over and adjusted my hair to keep it the way I wanted. On the other hand, she knew my wife was much different than me. Megan didn’t get too much in my wife’s way before the wedding, but came up HUGE when somehow her wedding dress got a dirt stain on it (funny enough, this was concealed from my wife by her bridesmaids - good call!). Megan came with her emergency kit and covered the entire thing - my wife didn’t even know until 2 days later when one of her bridesmaids told her.

In summary, Megan did such a great job getting to know us as individuals and brought that knowledge to bear along with all of her experience. I can’t say enough great things about Megan and her team - that were amazing!!!
  • Craig
    Craig F. Married on 07/06/2019

Perfection

Megan helped to make our dream wedding a reality! She is so meticulous with her planning and had every detail nailed down. It was also so clutch to have her there on wedding day. She made the day run flawlessly. I am forever grateful for the experience she helped us have.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Service!

We hired Meghan as a day-of coordinator about 3 ½ months before our wedding – after we'd already selected our other vendors, purchased a lot of our decor, and really finalized our vision for the style we wanted. Our venue required we bring everything in and didn’t provide much support, but we were initially thinking we could handle everything ourselves. We are really glad we hired Meghan and didn’t try to DIY the whole thing!

After a few conversations, she had a good handle on what our vision was and she took it to the next level, bringing in additional décor and doing a phenomenal job of styling the décor that we had picked out, suggesting a few details that we had forgotten to plan. She and her team did all the set-up and styling and made sure our venue was absolutely gorgeous on the day of. She also helped us think through the sequence of events for our ceremony and reception, moments for which we needed to select songs, what kind of sound equipment we’d need on site, etc. In addition, she was extremely professional and organized when coordinating things with all of our vendors leading up to the big day, talking through all the logistics with them and making sure they had everything covered. She kept us, our family, the wedding party, and our vendors organized to the minute on the day-of with a very detailed itinerary. Meghan and her team made sure that we were all comfortable and enjoying every detail of our special day. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. She even made sure our marriage certificate was properly signed and sent in to the Town Clerk! (Our officiant was a close friend who’d recently been ordained online and this was his first wedding.) Her team also did the tear down at the end of the night, grouping together everything for the various vendors and us to pick up the next day.

We strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, especially if you’re working in a venue that doesn’t provide that kind of support. She made our day a breeze.
  • casey
    Casey Married on 06/15/2019

Look no further, MLH Events is the best!

Megan is wonderful to work with. She is upbeat, enthusiastic, and definitely on top of everything for your big day, and even before. She was able to field any issues that came up, as well as liaison between myself and the various vendors and venue owners. She has an excellent team on the day as well, who were very helpful and kind! I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her! I highly recommend MLH Events to any bride looking for a coordinator. Megan ROCKS!!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 05/25/2019

The Key Detail

Every Bride-to-be needs Megan in their wedding planning lives! Megan was truly a joy to work with as a person and a life saver the day of. From the beginning of the planning process to the end, she is there for you and all of your questions/worries. We were a pretty relaxed couple (at least we think we were) when it came to planning, not too tied up in details. At our first meeting, Megan picked up on this and helped us through the process. She thinks of every detail, literally everything, and asks for your opinion. She is very respectful of all of your decisions and does not push anything on you. She will meet with you and your venue liaison all together to ensure no leaf is left unturned. The day of, Megan and her team are there with smiles and water bottles : ) They really make the day stress free knowing there is someone (not the gracious aunt or family friend) to take care of all of the behind the scenes. This key detail made a world of a difference! All of our family and friends were able to enjoy themselves the entire weekend. Our groomsmen nicknamed them "the wedding squad" joking that we had hired secret service for the day. I can't say enough good things about Megan herself and all of the MLH Events team! 100% recommend to everyone for their princess weekend : )
    Megan W. Married on 05/18/2019

Stop looking and hire MLH

I wasn’t sure I needed help from a planner and if it was worth the money but knew I had made the right decision after my first meeting with Megan. She put me right at ease with her experience and confidence! On the day of the wedding (and the week leading up to it) Megan and her team were a well oiled machine! I worried about nothing and neither did my bridal party. They managed everything including a transition from the church to reception, ensured everyone was having a good time and assisted with all the logistics and vendors. It was amazing! I had some many people come up to me afterwards and also rave about Megan- they were so impressed with how fantastic they were and how they helped bring my wedding vision to life. I can’t thank her enough for all she did to make our day so special!!