22 Reviews for Mirror's Edge Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)

Sarah did an absolutely beautiful job photographing my wedding! She was very attentive to what I wanted and she worked very efficiently. She was even able to get the photos to me faster than I expected. During the planning process, she was a huge help with helping me identify the timeline for the day to make sure we got all the shots we needed. I would definitely recommend Sarah any other couple getting married!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

I am Wedding Officiant and I had the privilege of working with Sarah (for the first time) when she shot a wedding I officiated on March 17th, at Dolphin Bay Resort in Shell Beach. Really enjoyed working with her. Great personality, very professional, very creative, lots of energy. The bride and groom - Candy and Chris LOVED her. She sent me a link to photos from the ceremony so I could use a few for my website - she did a great job capturing the personalities of the bride and groom and the emotion of the day. Highly recommend her. Rick Comstock Avow Ceremony and Services

Profile Picture Rick, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her assistant Scott were absolutely amazing. They captured the essence of our wedding day, and made the process of taking photos so easy and enjoyable. Sarah was available to answer questions in a timely manner, and gave great feed back and suggestions to make our wedding go so smoothly. Our wedding photos were absolutely breath taking, and I could not have asked for anything more. Mirror's Edge Photography was perfect in every way and I would recommend in a heart beat!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files

Mirrors Edge did an amazing job on my son's Wedding! The photos turned out perfect! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ben, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is amazing! We didn't have much of an idea about how to go about planning our wedding photography, and Sarah worked with us and walked us through everything step by step. She's incredibly kind, sweet, and professional. She treated us like we were a priority from the first time we spoke. Her packages were also among the most affordable we found. We couldn't have been more pleased and impressed with her work. The pictures are beautiful! We couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have dreamed up a better experience with Sarah! This was a destination elopement for our daughter and Sarah was incredibly helpful in finalizing the location and she was very flexible in finalizing the plans. She had a great attitude and sense of humor! We will continue to use Mirrors Edge in any of our photography needs! An awesome experience!

Photo for Mirror's Edge Photography Review - Our daughter married the love of her life!
Profile Picture Victoria, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is amazing! She makes you feel comfortable and at ease while she is shooting your pictures. She is a pleasure to work with and is a phenomenal photographer!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did such a wonderful job and caught like every moment I'm definitely happy that went with mirrors edge!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was extremely easy and pleasant to work with! She made sure to get the photos that I had requested. And was so nice and professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Steff, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and her mom Are an amazing team they both made me feel so beautiful while being photographed at my wedding with the love of my life! they were so sweet and made my day extra special with their amazing positive vibes and rangeled all my family together for a family photo which came out amazing THANK YOU Sarah!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Being an out of state bride, Sarah made our planning feel peaceful. She helped us organized the timeline and was very knowledgeable. She's great with communication, very professional with her emails, and really down to earth. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. Meeting Sarah the first time (day of the wedding) I felt relaxed and content. Her low-stress, modest and warm manner instantly puts brides, grooms and families at ease. Sarah has the talent to capture candid moments, paired with a polished sense of work of art and intimate, romantic style. Instilling her work with both sophistication and emotion, her calm and fun approach to events helps to ensure that every incredible moment is captured and her clients enjoy their event. We feel very blessed to have Sarah capture our special day. Every picture we have shows the passion of our love and those who came out to support us.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a wonderful experience with Mirror’s Edge Photography on my wedding day! Sarah the photographer was very thorough and detailed. Before the event we went over the posed shot list, and the venue and the type of lighting that we be appropriate. On the day of the wedding she had the list and made sure all the photos were taken. Also she knew exactly how to direct us into poses to get so many wonderful shots. The final pictures were edited beautifully as well. The style of photos on her website we’re true to how ours looked. So great and affordable price!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't of asked for a better photographer/person to capture my wedding day than Sarah! She went above and beyond what any other photographer would have done for us given the situation we were in, and my husband and I couldn't have been more appreciative and thankful for that. From the first day we spoke up until the day of our wedding, Sarah was with us every step and was always willing to go with the flow as plans changed. Our pictures turned out PHENOMENAL, and she was able to capture all the important moments I had mentioned during our conversations. She was so kind to all of our guests and everyone loves our photos just as much as we do! We can't wait to have her capture more family moments for us in the years to come! You definitely won't be disappointed when choosing Mirror's Edge Photography to capture your wedding day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! We booked her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we have no regrets. She is friendly, professional, flexible, and actually affordable (unlike many photographers in the area). Before our wedding, she took the time to walk through the venue with us and make sure that we were on the same page with respect to shots, timing, locations, etc. The pictures all turned out amazing!! Even better than expected! Things always feel a bit rushed and frantic during a wedding, and my now-husband HATES taking pictures, so I wasn't sure how they'd turn out. But she made us look stunning! The best part is that Sarah shows you the edits that she made and asks you if you want to change anything (like the "feel" of the image), which really made us feel in control of our pictures. She then sends you all the digital files so that you own them, AND she makes you a really cute website with all of your wedding pictures in albums, as well as your wedding story, which makes it feel extremely personalized (not just all of the images in a folder) and something that you feel proud to share with family and friends. I really feel that she went above and beyond to make everything just how we wanted it. I highly recommend Sarah! You should probably go ahead and book her right now.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is an amazing photographer, and I could not have imagined my wedding day without her! She was prompt to show up on time, quickly started with set up for photos and had lots of creative ideas of what pictures she wanted to get. Sarah truly helped with the flow of the picture taking throughout the entire day and was sure to catch all the moments I wanted. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and it was a genuinely fun experience to work with her. From beginning to end, Sarah worked so hard to make sure everything and everyone was in their places and really did help orchestrate the wedding along with my videographer. Sarah is patient, creative, quick thinking, and a true talent! Choosing a wedding photographer is stressful and nerve-wracking, but I could not imagine my wedding day being captured any better than it was! Thank you Sarah!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah exceeded our expectations from the start. We planned an elopement ceremony across the country (we're from NY) and she was very prompt in her response to all of our inquiries. She was great at interpreting our style into the photo sessions. We were so incredibly happy with her flexibility as we requested two separate photo shoots to capture our time in California. She has an incredible artistic ability to capture the scenery and place us in poses that were appropriate for a same-sex couple. We definitely felt comfortable during our photo shoots and enjoyed the fun, light-hearted experience. Thank you so very Sarah for making our day just that much more special! My husband and I will always recommend her services.

Profile Picture Jared, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Mirror's Edge Photography was able to capture so many moments, and it was a joy to go back through all the photos and see how great they turned out. Sarah also was extremely helpful to myself and my wedding party, helping us stay focused and making sure we had time to get all the photos we wanted. We loved how the photos turned out. Everyone told me that the one thing that matters the most is the pictures because they last forever, and I'm so thrilled to have these pictures forever.

Profile Picture Andrea , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Mirror's Edge far surpassed what we expected for our wedding photographer and we could not have been happier with our choice! The price was extremely competitive and the service was custom to exactly what we were looking for. Sarah worked with us before the wedding to make sure we could explain everything that we wanted and the style of the photos, and the day of photographing went off incredibly smoothly thanks to her organization and professionalism. It was more fun then we were expecting as the pictures were being taken, as Sarah does a great job of getting the photo but also making everything fun and relaxed. Plus, she posts the images online in a very easy to use setup, and makes corrections and adjustments. From pre-wedding, to during, to post-wedding my wife and I have been very happy we went with Mirror's Edge--in other words we absolutely recommend it!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Sarah was really a pleasure. She was professional, prompt, and she really made everyone feel at ease, during what could have been a stressful time. Having your photographs taken isn't always the easiest thing in the world, and I don't really like to be the center of attention, even on a special day, but Sarah took away the stress and everything just fell into place. She even brought along an assistant to help with things like posing, lighting, etc.! Her work was beautiful, very professional, beautifully edited, and my family will look back on the photographs for years to come. I would highly recommend you book with Sarah, you won't be disappointed!"

Profile Picture kaylee, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was an excellent photographer. I had a small wedding and purchased her 4 hour small wedding package. It was the perfect amount of time for my wedding. Sarah has excellent communication and she will capture your day perfectly. She had so many picture ideas that I would have never thought of. Just a few days after my wedding she sent me a sneak peek of my pictures. I was delighted just days after my wedding to see what she took of our day. To be honest if I only received the sneak peek pictures I would be happy. The wedding website she sets up is amazing and so fun to share with family and friends. I highly recommend Mirror’s Edge Photography!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for someone who will listen to you and carry out your vision, Sarah is your girl. She was on time, returned calls and emails quickly, shes very professional yet fun to work with. She wasn't pushy or demanding. When I asked for something she did it. She definitely has the eye for a good photo and will capture your day and help you remember your wedding or event even better than you can imagine.
I searched and searched for someone who was reasonable but quality and she fit the bill. I only needed a few hours lf shooting for my wedding as we were squeezing a lot in a shlrt time frame.
Sarah was interested in us and the photos and it shows in the quality lf her work.
We will definitely use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/29/17, 1 Review