Miriam Neblina Latin Band Reviews

28 | Los Angeles, CA

28 Reviews for Miriam Neblina Latin Band

Rocio · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing Band!!! We had such a great time at our wedding. Their performance exceeded our expectations and our guest can not stop complementing us and expressing how much fun they had at our wedding reception. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun entertaining band.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Miriam Neblina Latin Band's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Rocio! We had such a great time at your and Sal's wedding. It was beautiful, elegant, and I will say it again... your dress was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen! I wanted to thank you again for your patience in regards to my responsiveness in this difficult time for our family. God bless you and your family always!

Richard · Married on 08/17/2018

Miriam Neblina Latin Band performed at our wedding and made our wedding extremely special. During the planning stage, we decided that we wanted to have a live band at our wedding. My, now husband, has seen Miriam Neblina perform at a wedding in the past and he recommended them. I wanted a band that was versatile, amazing vocals, and involved. The music he played for me before meeting them got me interested with their funk and their latin music. Meeting them was great as they wanted to be a part of our wedding to make it as special as ever. One of my requests was to sing our first song in acapella. It was a song that she did not know too well but has heard of it before. She made a sample of it and when she sent me the sample, we got goosebumps. We shed tears of happiness with her vocals. Miriam kept great contact throughout the process and even provided suggestions which I found valuable. Our wedding was unique having Miriam Neblina Latin Band and brought a special feeling to our wedding. It was no longer the typical wedding with a DJ. Our guests did not leave the dance floor nor did they want to leave the dance floor. The dance floor was filled the entire time as no one wanted to stop dancing to the amazing vocals and music by the band. Its hard to tell online which bands would be the best fit for your wedding. Not knowing them personally, it was important to meet them first to ensure that they would be comfortable and accepting of a gay wedding. Miriam Neblina Latin Band believe in love no matter who you are and I recommend them to every and anyone. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or even a unicorn. It truly doesn't matter because they will be there to celebrate your love as they did with us. I look forward to having them at other events in our lives. Thank you Miriam Neblina Latin Band!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Joe · Married on 03/31/2018

Miriam Neblina’s performance at my daughters Sweet Sixteen celebration was absolutely beautiful!!! I gave her my ideas and daddy-like dreams and expectations , and as particular as I am with my daughters ,she managed to put everything together beautifully. The music was great! How she managed to keep adults, teenagers ,kids and grandparents all dancing and having the time of their life was an experience everyone will always remember. I got soo many compliments on Miriam’s band and the various kinds of music they perform with such a professional sound . English,Spanish,slow songs ,fast songs they all sound good and her voice was just the cherry on top! I definitely recommend them for any occasion I’m sure you will love them too! Thanks Miriam

Sent on 06/19/2018

Miriam Neblina Latin Band's reply:

Joe, thank you so much for your review and for sharing those wonderful pictures!! As I mentioned before, we had an amazing time watching Joeie and all of your guests enjoy themselves throughout the evening! I want to especially and sincerely thank you so much for your patience with me in regards to my responsiveness during that difficult time for all of our family due to our Mother in Law's passing. Please know that communicating with our clients is and has always been one of our main priorities! We are at your service and look forward to any future events you might consider us for!