Mirbeau Inn & Spa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 09/10/2022

Dream Wedding

Mirbeau made our dream wedding come to life. It was more than we could imagine it being. Everything from start to end was beyond perfect.
  • Meghan
    Meghan O. Married on 07/18/2020

The most perfect elopement

My husband and I just eloped at the Mirbeau as we were one of the many couples affected by COVID-19. I cannot even express how perfect our day was and this was because of the staff at Mirbeau. Kate Slade made the whole planning process unbelievably easy and stress free. Their dining room manager is who served us our (private!!) dinner and he was phenomenal. We cannot recommend the Mirbeau enough. Our day was easy, stress free, and beautiful.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda Married on 08/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding at Mirbeau and it could not have been more perfect! Mirbeau is absolutely beautiful! Kate and Nina took care of absolutely everything for us and I didn't have to worry about anything. All the staff that helped were extremely professional and courteous. They always had a smile and thought of every detail. They even changed the menu for me and provided tons of vegan options for me. The thought and care they put into making our wedding perfect was above and beyond anything that I would have expected. I would change nothing about our day!
    Matthew Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding planner( Kate Maxson) was absolutely wonderful and very thorough. She made everything feel complete, timely and put our minds at ease. The chefs prepared a wonderful brunch and cake was amazing. Guests were very impressed and bride and groom were able to taste test everything prior to wedding. Can’t say enough about the staff. Very personable, professional and proactive. Our officiant(Reverand Anthony Tosti) was recommended through Mirabeau. He has done many weddings at this venue and he didn’t disappoint. He was wonderful and put together a great ceremony. We can’t be more happier. Thank you everyone
    Catherine Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was wonderful, the staff is extremely helpful and makes sure that you are not stressing out about the last minute details by taking care of everything you need for you! They really think of everything down to the smallest details! I am so happy we chose Mirbeau as our venue!
  • John
    John C. Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely STUNNING Grounds

Per square inch, Mirbeau has to be the most beautiful place to photograph a wedding. The grounds are unbelievably lush and elegant. I absolutely LOVE it there and the staff is exceptional.
    Jason Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married at the Mirbeau Inn & Spa in September 2016, and had an amazing all-around experience that exceeded all of our expectations. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and is perfect for an intimate, yet first-class wedding experience. Many of our guests have since told it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended.

Nina Vitale, Mirbeau's event coordinator, was an absolute pleasure to work with and did an amazing job planning our event . She is incredibly detail-oriented and was very responsive to all of our questions and requests along the way. By the time the event came around, we were certain that we had covered all possible contingencies. The entire staff at Mirbeau was friendly and helpful and made sure our event was perfect and memorable.

I highly recommend Mirbeau Inn & Spa, and look forward to visiting in the future.
    Rachel Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was absolutely perfect. Nina Vitale was so helpful when it came to planning the event. The staff was so friendly and they did everything they could to accommodate the needs of everyone at the wedding. We did a simple morning ceremony onsite with the Justice of the Peace and then a breakfast buffet with French toast, eggs, bacon etc. My guests are still raving about how beautiful and classy the wedding was. Thank you Mirbeau!
    Derek Married on 08/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If they are interested in a beautiful venue with a very professional staff (Nina Vitale was wonderul!), this is a great place to have a wedding. I cannot speak for larger weddings (our only had 17 people), but my wife and I looked at a lot of venues for a small ceremony and a nice dinner as a reception, and most wedding venues were either giant or very overpriced even for such a small event. But Mirbeau was great. We walked in to look at the gardens and get a general idea of the venue and Nina was there and gave us a tour of the entire place. She was great to work with; she was incredibly helpful every step of the way, while not being too pushy. She certainly helped my wife and I find our vision, but she certainly cared for us to have the wedding that we wanted. She made what is normally a very stressful time in a person's life much easier to handle. It was a pleasure every step of the way.

And the wedding itself was a delight. Our guests loved the gardens and the bridge and the koi pond (our nieces and nephews especially loved the fish), and the service and food were great. And Renzo was the best; the kids LOVED him! Overall, we couldn't be happier with the experience.
    Jerri Married on 07/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We picked Mirbeau Inn & Spa because it catered to small wedding and it provided flexibility within the location. It exceeded our expectations. If your looking for a special place, professional staff and delicious food and accommodating staff, this is your place!!!
    Nicole Married on 07/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nina and all of the staff at Mirbeau were absolutely amazing! Our wedding day and all of the experiences leading up to the big day were perfect in every way! We will be back each year for an anniversary weekend :) Nina did such a wonderful job, we cannot thank her enough for coordinating our special day!
    Kasey Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience was over the top with Mirbeau. Everything from the aesthetics to Nina, the event planner was on point with our expectations. I would highly recommend this as a wedding venue or a weekend get away.
    Trisha Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mirbeau Inn was a perfect location for my wedding. It was so convenient to have the wedding at a venue that took care of many wedding details. Mirbeau provided the venue, catering of cocktail hour and dinner, rental of tables, chairs, and linens, and the wedding cake was made by the Mirbeau pastry chef. This made planning the wedding so much easier. The staff was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Every aspect of the wedding was high end and Mirbeau pays close attention to every detail.
    Alexandra Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently had my wedding at Mirbeau and was completely blown away! Nina, their wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always responded to my emails in a timely fashion and was so polite and kind. Her attention to detail was welcomed as I sometimes overlook minor details. She worked with all of my vendors to ensure a smooth process and clarity on any needs- I never worried about a thing. During our tasting she, along with the culinary staff were fun, professional, and open to our suggestions. The food was AMAZING!!! All of our guests commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. There was tons of high quality alcohol and bar service was fast, mixed well, and full of servers who were warm and welcoming. I also had a special french wedding cake (croquembouche) and their pastry chef Abbi made me the most beautifully decorated cake, that tasted amazing.

The venue itself in unmatched for upstate NY- everything was gorgeous- from the gardens to the beautifully draped tent with lights and chandeliers.
    It is expensive (we paid around $160 per person), but worth every penny! They even included a couples massage and free night stay with champagne and chocolate strawberries for us.
    Allison Married on 06/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Mirbeau to rent a small space for my wedding party to get ready in prior to my wedding at a different location in Skaneateles. They rented me the Provence Room and did a wonderful job at adapting this dining room to a bridal prep lounge. They were able to outfit the room with mirrors, comfy chairs and lighting that put everyone at ease while we were getting ready. The brunch was also excellent and we had a consistent and friendly service from the servers/manager taking care of us. Even though I wasn't getting married at their property the staff treated us as if we were royalty!
  • EmmaBliss
    Emma Married on 08/30/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything about Mirbeau was perfection, from the planning process with our coordinator Nina, to our beautiful food and delicious wine pairings. Our ceremony was on the Monet bridge, and our reception in the Provence room. Mirbeau's pastry chef designed a custom two-tier red velvet cake for us, complete with monogram. This cake was the BEST red velvet I've ever had- and I've tried a lot. We stayed two nights in a very well appointed first floor cottage room, with a huge bathroom and deep claw foot tub. We enjoyed gratis champagne at every turn, an amazing couples massage, the aqua terrace and eucalyptus room. The stunning gardens, pond, and french style were the perfect backdrop for our photos. We can't wait to return for our 1 year anniversary! Mirbeau is now a tradition for us.
    Emily Married on 03/10/2018
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Mirbeau staff was amazing. Such a great venue, beautiful inside and out no matter what the season. Highly recommend this venue.
    Ashley Married on 07/05/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can go on for HOURS on how amazed I was with this place !!!
    I had just a very very simple wedding something so simple came out to be so amazing!!!
    Nina was absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • Theresa
    Theresa G. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our Dreams come true! During a Pandemic!

Kaycee & Meg bent over backwards to help put together a last minute 10 person wedding at the Rhinebeck Mirabeau. It was a beautiful and we are forever grateful!
    Bridget Married on 08/24/2018

Rehearsal dinner & room block

We had our rehearsal dinner and room block at Mirbeau and Finger Lakes Lodge. It was absolutely beautiful. The rehearsal dinner was outside at the Monet Deck and it was gorgeous. Kate helped us to customize a menu that worked for us and it was a dream! Everyone was blown away. The staff was professional and courteous and I would highly recommend them.
    Kevin Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We looked at a good amount of venues before we came upon Mirbeau, & we are so glad that we choose to have our wedding here. The grounds are amazing, the food is superb, & the staff is top notch. We liked that they only do one wedding a weekend so it really felt like the weekend was ours & everything is a one stop shop. They even made our wedding donuts (no cake for us) on site. We couldn't have been happier with the service & attention to detail the team at Mirbeau showed on our wedding weekend. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 07/22/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Your Boutique Wedding Dream

My husband and I recently married at Mirbeau in July. Everything was magnificent from the catering services to the fairytale gardens. Lindsey, the wedding coordinator, went above and beyond to plan and organize our special day. Her professional standards and communication skills were superb, which created a seamless day and event. Hotel, dining, and spa staff were all more than accommodating. All of our guest kept commenting on the beautiful Monet Gardens, which was the background of our Outdoor Ceremony. Pictures in the gardens came out beautifully. My husband and I were delighted to come back to a rose petal turn down in our room with a champagne toast following our wedding. It couldn't have been more perfect and we look forward to returning four our 1 year anniversary! If you are looking for a cozy & classic venue for your boutique event or elopement, look no further. Mirbeau is a dream straight out of a fairytale storybook!
illustration stars