Mimi's Mocha Treats Reviews

Washington, DC
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Takira Married on 09/16/2017
    Our experiencing with Mimi’s Mocha Treats was excellent and the cake was beautifully crafted and delicious. It was a hit amongst the party guests and we had to fight to take scraps back home. We highly recommend Mimi’s Mocha Treats for all of your dessert needs.
    Mariam Married on 07/01/2017
    I did my initial tasting of Mimi's cake flavors at a wedding expo. Months later, when it was time for me to decide on a cake vendor, I knew I wanted to reach back out to Mimi for options because no other vendor had even come close to Mimi's Mocha Treats. From the very beginning of our correspondence with Mimi, she was super professional and quick to reply to all our concerns. She offered us multiple tastings at a convenience time's and locations. The flavors and combinations that Mimi offered us were so unique and different that I don't believe they are offered by traditional cake vendors. She gave us guidance and suggestions to help us get the most out of our budget. She coordinated and handled all the cake details like the topper which we ordered from a third party. When we finally saw our cake in real life, we were blown away with all the intricate details that went into it. Everyone loved the cake and it tasted just as delicious as I remembered from the original tastings. Mimi is a wonderful person and she is super talented at what she does.
    Karen Married on 09/18/2016
    My husband and I were blessed to work with the one and only Mimi! She was the most easiest person to work with! Our first vendor canceled on us which put a lot of stress on us but as soon as we found Mimi- it all went away! We received so many compliments on our wedding cake & it tasted even better! We will definitely be using Mimi in the near future. My husband and I will always recommend her! She was prompt with delivering the cake, the cake looked beautiful, and it tasted amazing! Plus, Mimi is the sweetest person you will ever meet! You will love working with Mimi! WE GUARANTEE!
    Ruth Married on 08/06/2016
    Mimi! My my! Surfing the web and looking to wow my colleagues and friends, with the most outstanding sculpted cake. One that can express all I could not only say in words...boom! Mimi Mocha Treats. This was the one...love at first sight/site! I came close to meeting Mimi but we missed each other. Our first conversation was an epic connection. I left a lot aof room for Mimi's creativity to flow and all I did was give her the basic outline of the person's character and mine. My first (log truck) cake was outstanding. Since then, I always thought of a way to get Mimi to continue creating cakes for my special loved ones. Recently, Mimi sculpted the most delicious and outstanding wedding drum cake with my native Ghanaian kente cloth decorating it. Until this day, I get so many compliments on how real, how beautiful and how delicious the cake was. My DJ and my guests almost leaned on the cake for support ?? Mimi has a great gift and I'm glad she uses it each time to make my celebrations memorable. Well one day, we will meet but until then, I will keep finding every reason to celebrate life friends and family sealed with love from Mimi's Mocha treats! ??
    Tasha Married on 09/15/2012
    Mimi your cakes are awesome. You have an awesome talent. Thank you for making our day special.
  • Tony
    Tony Married on 08/20/2011
    Mimi was GREAT! She did a wonderful job on the cake and the sheet cakes she made..."Dirty South" and "Maui Waui" were loved by all! She does all types od cakes and I will use her again!
  • Doughnut944
    Jemila Married on 10/02/2010
    Mimi was easy to work with. I didn't get a chance to eat our wedding cake on our wedding day, but when we sampled her treats they were delicious. She also made a grooms cake in the shape of a playstation 3 that was perfect. I was her first wedding and she did a good job.