Milleridge Cottage Reviews

Milleridge Cottage 5
Milleridge Cottage 6
Milleridge Cottage 7
  • User6731776 ·

I went to the Milleridge Cottage after its recent remodel for a wedding, and it was so beautiful!! The venue was so elegant and lavish. The wait staff was extremely attentive and personal, and highly professional. We also LOVED the food! Everything was made to perfection, and tasted so fresh and flavorful. I would definitely have my wedding here, as my experience was flawless and this place is one I will never forget!!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • Brianna

brianna macsaveny · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Charming and private

I went to an event at the milleridge cottage last week and I must say this place is super cute and the food was great. They only have one event at a time which is always a plus for me as well. My fiancé and I live locally and have been to many events here otherwise we definitely would have considered it for our wedding. The staff is great too!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Eleanor Parico · Married on 08/03/2019

The Place to be Married

The place was great - a homey feel yet a grandiosity in set up.. food was good enormously delicious and lots lots lots lots .. our family and guests enjoyed them all . We are abt 300 in the house and it was packed yet Pam (our manager) had everything under control. If she’s with you — you are on Good Hands ...very calming voice , reassuring and very professional ... the staffs were all friendly.
    Our wedding was on 8.3.2019!! Thanks PAM and staffs for The Cottage at Milleridge Inn Jericho

Sent on 08/20/2019

April · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect wedding venue!

As soon as I walked into The Cottage, I knew that's where I would be having my wedding. I was looking for a timeless, classic venue with hardwood floors, plenty of space, and no tacky furnishings. The location was perfect -- equidistant from JFK and LGA for all of our guests coming in from out of town, and not far from the city (guests had no problem taking the LIRR and Ubers). I was an anxious bride and Kathy patiently handled my many questions and concerns. Our guests loved the food and had a wonderful time. I highly recommend The Cottage at The Milleridge Inn as a wedding venue!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Rodriquez · Married on 01/01/2019

Stunning Venue with Amazing food and Service!

We had our Wedding here this June and it was absolutely wonderful! Everyone from our Sales person Kathy, to Pam our Day of Coordinator an the rest of the staff were so completely helpful and organized. our day went of without a hitch & although as a bride and groom we were totally frazzled from all the planning and activity, they made sure we were well fed (a full spread in the Bridal Suite just for us!) they made sure we knew what the days plan was and how the wedding walk ins and speeches etc. will go and we were just generally just well taken care of. Pam handled the entire ceremony & reception with ease and we really appreciated how in tune the staff were with each other in making the evening run flawlessly. The venue is stunning but also allows you to decorate as you would like (we are very DIY) and they made it quick and easy to set up before and pick up after the wedding. The cake and cinnamon Bread favors from the bakery were Delicious!!! everyone still talks about how fun and beautiful our wedding was...we are so incredibly grateful to have had our wedding here - would give a million stars if possible!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Review

We had our wedding at the Cottage at the Milleridge Inn during the Halloween season. We worked with Kathy during the process. She was efficient and responded to emails right away. Pam was our Maitre D' and was absolutely amazing to work with!! When we dropped off our stuff for the wedding we went through everything and did a walk through of where we wanted everything to go (and also gave free range if things needed to be changed). Pam and stuff exceeded my expectations. The Cottage was absolutely beautiful and breathe taking. Pam bustled my dress within 2 minutes and made sure myself, my husband, family, and bridal party were all taken care of with food and drinks. My bridal attendant was super attentive and made sure I always had a drink in my hand and had some food. Everyone raved about the food! The cocktail hour was amazing, the food was delicious, and everyone could't stop talking about the cake, Viennese hour, and amazing cinnamon bread as favors. We also took beautiful pictures in the Milleridge Village even though it was decorated for Halloween. You couldn't even notice! It rained on our day, so many of the guests didn't go to the village, but it is super adorable and wonderful to have as a spot to go if your getting married off site and have some time before the reception. The Cottage at the Milleridge Inn offers a homey, vintage, rustic feel that you can't get at any other wedding venue. One of my guests said "I don't even feel like I'm at a wedding. I feel like I am at home." Everyone loved the feel and I am so happy with everything!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Milleridge Cottage 12
    Milleridge Cottage 13
    Milleridge Cottage 14

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 Wow! Pam was our Matrie D and she was amazing. We only had one small issue of the waiters not handing out beads as we had discussed. They just put them on the floor, but our bridal party jumped in and handed them out! The food was amazing, people are still raving about it! The staff was very professional. We never needed anything! They were always refilling our drinks before we could ask! Pam bustled my gown and took my veil out so fast. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

I cannot say enough about wonderful things about this venue and its staff! We had seen the cottage a few times prior to our Wedding Day and were very excited about it. When our day came, the place looked AMAZING. The way the natural light flowed through the entrance and our cocktail hour room was magnificent. The evening lighting outside made for amazing photos. All the peacocks, turkeys, roosters, and lovely animals came to celebrate with us! It made for some fun pictures and video. My husband and his groomsmen had a blast in the shops and village taking pictures. It as GORGEOUS. Dream, the Milleridge Florist did beyond a phenomenal job with our flowers and decor. I am just speechless with how amazing it was.

Kathy, Pam, and the entire staff were amazing. We worked with Kathy from the moment we set foot on the premise to the day before the wedding. Pam was our Matire D and she was FABULOUS! Anything and everything we needed, she had for us. She had our backs the whole day. We had a tiny little miscommunication over some details, but everything was fixed immediately without anyone skipping a beat (fixed so quickly, I didn't even know about it until the day after)! My Bridal Attendant, Brie, was amazing. My bridesmaids were so happy to have her around us (and Pam as well) to help me and them.

Our wedding day was absolutely spectacular. If you are considering this venue or just browsing, I HIGHLY recommend them. Oh and our wedding cake from the Milleridge Bakery which was included in our package was probably the best tasting wedding cake we ever had. FABULOUS!!!!!!!

More Photos to show off the gorgeous inside and outside of this venue in a few weeks when the photographer sends them!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Milleridge Cottage 15
    Milleridge Cottage 16
    Milleridge Cottage 17
    Milleridge Cottage 18

Jessica · Married on 11/27/2015

The Milleridge Cottage was the second and last venue we saw and my husband and I were sold! We both were looking for a big dance floor, spacious room and a cozy, non-catering hall feel and the Milleridge fit the bill! They were willing to negotiate and help customize our menu. We had every confidence in the venue until May 2015 when we found out they had been sold. The panic and anxiety that ensued was something I hope that no other bride experiences. Through it all the staff at the Milleridge tried to reassure us our event would continue as promised with the quality that we had expected. I called and visited many times during this period, deciding whether to move our wedding elsewhere. We chose to stay and we couldn't have been happier. Even though there was some turn over in staff, Melissa was amazing to us. Not only did she quell our fears, she helped us organize, finalize details, and gave us helpful feedback and advice about everything. On the day of the wedding, we were in excellent hands. The staff received word that they would be staying open, we had a beautiful 65 degree sunny November day AND the hall was decorated for Christmas. We had so much food at the cocktail hour - our bartenders took care of our big crowd and there was a ton of food in bridal suite. Alexandra and Scott were our maitre'ds and took care of us, refilled our drinks, and helped the day flow smoothly. The Vienesse hour was insane and totally worth it. We had many guests comment about how they had heard mixed reviews about the Milleridge in general but were so impressed with our wedding. The staff handled our 200 guests easily, accommodated requests and were generally helpful. Our wedding cake was deliciously made by the bakery. We enjoyed taking photos in the village and the ambiance of the whole place. The place is not new nor is it the most modern looking - but that worked for us. Hopefully some updates will be made , keeping the same charm that drew us in. We really

Sent on 02/11/2016

Josh · Married on 06/21/2015

We had gotten engaged last June and spent months looking for the perfect venue. We had looked at so many venues and didn’t feel happy with any of them. When we found the Milleridge Inn, our thoughts changed completely. They didn’t pressure us to choose a date asap or else we will lose one. They had a flat rate which included everything from catering, wedding cake, the ceremony aisle runners and flowers, and an open bar with top shelf liquor. They were extremely accommodating when holding the desired date for us.

I am not sure if it was the amazing hospitality and extremely helpful staff, or the quaint and warm environment, but we knew we had found our wedding spot. After looking around at the rustic wooden floors and adorable Milleridge Village, we immediately booked this place. What made this place even classier was the fact that they were willing to work with our budget by reducing costs on certain items, as well as customizing food items for our kosher guests. It worked very well for a mid-sized reform Jewish ceremony.

All we can say is that throughout the process until the wedding day, the staffs at The Milleridge had treated us like family and were extremely helpful along the way, especially Jayne Fricke. They set up ceremony and reception packages which really take the ease off of finding an external vendors. The food was outstanding! It was French/American country and probably the best wedding food that I have ever had. The bakery is right in town, and they made us a gorgeous cake which you didn’t want to even eat. The décor was classy, quaint, and elegant, which is something that is rare to find in the area. They even treat you like royalty in the bridal suite by giving you champagne. The staff came in to ease any pre wedding nerves before the ceremony. We are so glad that we had our wedding at The Milleridge Inn. It is truly a unique and loving venue.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

The Milleridge made my wedding the fairy tale that i always dreamed of. The Maitre D Pam was amazing, she was on top of everything. Jen was always available if we needed her or had a question. The food was amazing from cocktail hour to Viennese hour. All of our guest told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. The Milleridge Cottage is just Beautiful and i recommend it for everyone who is planning a wedding!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I just got married at the Milleridge Cottage, and it was so much more than we could have even hoped for! From the moment we went to the Milleridge, we knew we wanted a "winter wonderland" them, and we knew the Milleridge could provide that! Jennifer, our banquet manager, was simply amazing. She was so helpful through every single step in the planning process. I truly enjoyed working with her. She was so flexible, she even allowed our three small dogs to be walked down the aisle on leashes during our ceremony! Truly every idea or vision that I had was accommodated and created. On the day of, we had Pam, and she was also amazing! She kept the day of schedule, and literally did anything and everything that we needed her to. Absolutely loved her! The whole staff was so helpful and nice. We were so happy with the way everything came out, and would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I had the Fairytale Wedding that we wanted. Jennifer handled everything from the very beginning and Pam made sure that my DAY was flawless...and it was.
    I would definitely recommend the Cottage for your special day!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

The Milleridge Cottage staff absolutely outdid themselves on our wedding day! It was an amazing event -- from guest arrival to our ceremony in the beautiful Atrium, to cocktail hour & reception. TRULY amazing. The food was fantastic, and the service was above & beyond. Pam was our Maitre D for the day and what a blessing she was! She had hundred & and hundreds of candles lit all throughout the venue, she took care of me and my husband and our families all day, and she made my vision come to life.

Thank you, Milleridge, for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Beautiful venue, amazing food, gorgeous ceremony space. All staff gave us professional and attentive service. This place is perfection.

Sent on 10/19/2014

A year ago we walked into the Milleridge Cottage, filled with a bundle of nerves, and fell in love! Our banquet manager, Jennifer, walked us through the cottage and instantly helped us picture our wedding day there. She was always on the other end of a phone or email with us and even helped pick out our wedding cake! Jen got us to the wedding day and Pam, our maître‘d, made sure that we survived it! All of Pam’s wedding reviews are amazing, but they do not do enough justice for this woman! Pam, like a ninja, is barely seen and only captured in a random picture running in the background. She worked so hard to give us a perfect day & we appreciated every second of it! Pam also has a contagious spirit! She is such a warm and special person! We’re so glad that she was a part of our day! Our guests are still raving about the place, every piece of food that was served, and the unbelievable service! The Milleridge Cottage pays attention to every detail and that’s why our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Maria · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding was amazing! Everything went smooth - cocktail hour, dinner and dessert were all wonderful! Top shelf liquor.. All we could ask for ...

Sent on 10/04/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/26/2014

We booked our wedding at Milleridge Cottage after being heartbroken and having lost 5k to our previous venue, Thatched Cottage. Milleridge was MORE than accommodating and more fantastic than we could have ever imagined. We selected the gold menu (YESSSSS) and it was the best decision ever. Our guests could have been swimming in food, and everything was seriously delicious. This was not typical wedding food....my new husband and I keep saying we wish we could go have our wedding dinner every night. All the veggies were super fresh, which is something I always judge a wedding by. I requested mashed potatoes instead of roasted, and they did exactly as we asked for every single request. The glowing fireplace, the shiny gorgeous dark wood floors, the atrium room with it's huge windows...the place was amazing. I had a few single friends declare that they now need to find someone to marry, and get married there. The bridal assistant, Shelby and maitre d Caesar were constantly checking in with us and attending to our every need. We dropped off about 8 huge boxes of decorations and a long list of requests..and the place looked like every dream we ever had. Our bridal manager, Jen was amazing too. This place was a total win after our huge Thatched Cottage loss.

Sent on 10/11/2014
  • cece1219

Christina · Married on 09/12/2014

From the first meeting all the staff was amazing. We were able to customize any area of the day to our liking. I love the ambiance and classic feel of the milleridge. The food was phenomenal, all the guests were raving about it. And you can customize all the food choices for cocktail hour and dinner. Package also includes the cake from the milleridge bakery which was great. We never had a need the entire night as the staff (especially Pam) made sure everything was taken care of. They even made a special run to the liquor store when they didn't have something we were looking for (which was totally unnecessity!). All family and friends are still talking about what a great night it was!! We would highly recommend the milleridge for any future event and actually hope to be able to attend one as a guest in the future to be able to enjoy it from that perspective.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • JCRD2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2014

We just got married a few weeks ago and we are still getting AMAZING reviews from family and friends on our venue, food and service. The staff at the Milleridge cater to your every need. Pam was our attendant and she was right there for us the entire day to make sure every detail was taken care of. Our cake came from the bakery on site and people RAVED about it. We were beyond thrilled with the service we received from booking, tastings, and day of. We attended a party a few years ago and the Milleridge was the first place we went to based on the memory of that party. The cocktail hour, dinner, and viennese hour are OUTSTANDING! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Claire · Married on 05/25/2014

I had my wedding at the cottage on memorial weekend and could not be happier with the decision to book with them. Jennifer and David were beyond helpful with all of the planning. Working with the milleridge is such a different experience than working with many of the other venues on LI because it's like working with a family. It's not an over-the-top, extravagant venue like other around (which is exactly what I loved about it), yet the ballroom is gigantic and the dancefloor is the biggest I've seen at any wedding. It's got that "homey" feel, with the hardwood floors throughout and the way the entrance room looks like you've just entered someone's beautiful home. I had about 225 people at my wedding, and cocktail hour was never overcrowded due to all of the outdoor space and the fact that tables were set-up everywhere. The bar was never overcrowded either because they have one in the ballroom, and the main bar by the entrance which was also very nice. I loved that it was one wedding at a time as well.

Now onto Pam the (maitre d): She is reason enough to book with the milleridge! She put candles EVERYWHERE and made the room look so beautiful. She took me and my husband in a golf cart over to the village area for pictures, and went ahead of us and ordered a chocolate milkshake for us to sip on in the confectionery cafe for pictures, which I thought was so cute of her to do. She gave me one of every entree on the menu for dinner!!!! And made my husband a giant cheeseburger (the size of his plate) with fries for dinner as per his request lol... She set up everything (beer koozies, seating chart, picture frames, favors, menus, signature drink signs, flip flops, etc. etc. etc.) exactly how I pictured it and I didn't have one complaint about the set-up. It was absolutely perfect. You could tell she truly cares about her job. I've been to alot of weddings in the last couple of years and I truly feel that the services provided at the milleridge are the best around.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/06/2014

Ours was the best wedding our guests ever attended! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and there was not a single thing that they could've been done differently to make our day any better! Everyone you will ever meet at Milleridge is like family and you will NOT find a happier, more pleasant or more easy going group of people anywhere! Our banquet manager David was amazing and I cannot say enough positive things about the level of service and professionalism demonstrated by our Maître'D Pam or our head waiter Scott. We look forward to hosting other events at Milleridge in the future!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Eliza · Married on 01/25/2014

We got married at The Cottage at Milleridge Inn a few weeks ago and it was picturesque! The white lights were still up from Christmas, the fire was crackling, there were snow flurries outside. A Perfect Winter Wedding! David & Co were a huge help in the months leading up to the wedding, while Alysa at The Milleridge Inn was integral in assisting us with our rehearsal cocktail party the night before. Scott at the Milleridge Florist did a fantastic job with our flowers, a true visionary. And the Milleridge Bakery did a perfect job with our "winter wonderland" cake. Pam, The Cottage's maitre'd, is a rock star! I have never seen a woman take such command of a huge event like that. Always smiling, so calming, and boy oh boy did she get things done. What a team! The food was amazing. The staff was spot on. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Janine · Married on 01/04/2014

The milleridge was an amazing place for a winter wedding! Pam was so fantastic that night I didn't have a care in the world. Everyone still 4 months later is talking about the food too! Go for the gold package! The setting was stunning and they let pretty much let us do whatever we wanted... Best night of my life!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Lori · Married on 10/12/2013

I'm all about the vintage feel and this was it. Brass candelabras and sconces, original wood floors and lots of history. Me and my husband have great memories of spending time at the Milleridge village and had the opportunity to get beautiful pictures in the village with the fall leaves and pumpkins and decor. We got married in the atrium in the cottage and it was so gorgeous with all the windows surrounding us. Food was great but we barely ate that day! Got so much positive feedback from our guests about our site and wedding. Our matre de (sp?) was Pam and she was amazing!!! So helpful and really ran the show... Great at attention to detail and even added extra decor for us in cocktail and throughout. So very happy and wouldn't change our vendor for anything it truly was perfect. We just went back and visited the village for the holidays and it was more special than ever before :)

Sent on 12/26/2013