Milestone Wedding & Event Planning LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Leah
    Leah B. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mackenzie made the day run so smoothly.

I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, and I am so glad I did. There are so many pieces that you don't consider when planning a wedding, and it was so reassuring knowing that Mackenzie had all the small details under control so that we could just have FUN! She showed up early, made sure everything was picture perfect, corraled people when needed, talked to all our vendors and so much more. She was so easy to work with, and I'm so glad we booked her for our day.
    Jovanni H. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn’t hire anyone else!

I am so glad I hired Milestone wedding for my wedding! From all of the meetings, to all of the details, and items I could have forgotten, hands down this was one stress free wedding because of Mackenzie and her team. After sharing my story with others, hands down, Mackenzie is one of the best at what she does. Photos added were at my rehearsal where Mackenzie seamless directed my wedding party of about 20 people. The wedding went without a hitch!
    Bridget H. Married on 09/10/2022

10/10 Would Recommend

I am a type A person and was a very stressed-out anesthesia student during our entire wedding planning process. Mackenzie was my right-hand girl who took care of all of the details I didn't even know to care about. We had a few small hiccups at the wedding that she took care of to the point that I didn't even know about them. My mother, sisters, and bridesmaids could sit back and enjoy the wedding because Mackenzie was putting out the fires behind the scenes that you usually delegate to those closest to you. She was worth her weight in gold in making our special day flawless.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amber G. Married on 09/10/2022

Accommodating & Professional!

I was recently in a wedding party that utilized Mackenzie’s services and she was excellent to work with! Very accommodating, professional, organized, and everything you want in a wedding coordinator! Her services allowed not only the bride & groom but the entire wedding party & families to be able to enjoy the day and relieve the stress that comes with day of events.
  • Kendal
    Kendal K. Married on 07/16/2022

She is amazing!

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Mackenzie! She made me feel so comfortable during the planning process because I knew that she was ON IT! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I know it was because of Mackenzie. She was calm, prepared, and so nice. Her experience and expertise shined the entire day. My guests were also amazed by her hard work! She went above and beyond and I am so grateful.
    Leah K. Married on 06/11/2022

She was amazing!

Mackenzie was amazing to work with! She was in contact with me more than 6 months in advance and helped me work through the timeline and hiring all of my vendors. She knew all the little things I completely forgot to think about. On the morning of the wedding, I was running around like a crazy person trying to set everything up and make sure all the vendors were there and had what they needed, but as soon as Mackenzie arrived, she took care of everything. I had no idea what was happening outside of the bridal sweet and it was great! The whole wedding was perfectly synchronized and everything was where it needed to be. I was able to actually slow down and enjoy the day. If I get married again, I would hire her again. And I recommend her to anyone else considering!
    Lee A. Married on 06/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great wedding planner! Highly recommend!!

I highly recommend Mackenzie to plan your wedding! She is really nice, thorough, communicates well, and will make sure every detail is taken care of (Even the small ones) until your wedding day!
    Lauren C. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing and Detail- Oriented Coordinator

Mackenzie helped my day run so smoothly. From the timeline and the little details, she made sure to be there every step of the way. I highly recommend a coordinator for your wedding day and highly recommend Mackenzie for this.
    Megan R. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Highly recommend this company! Professional, stress free, & on time are the perfect descriptions!

Milestone Wedding & Event Planning was beyond spectacular to work with for my own wedding. Mackenzie did such and amazing job making sure our wedding went smooth, on time, & simply perfect! She gave me the ability, as a bride, to be stress free and relaxed on my wedding day! We cannot thank this company enough for all they did for us! I highly recommend using this company for your wedding or event! You will not be disappointed!
  • Danielle
    Danielle H. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mackenzie helped make this day perfect. It wouldn’t have gone the way it did without her.

Mackenzie helped bring my vison together. She was profession, time sensitive, and went above and beyond. Truly an amazing experience. I had no stress because she had things under control. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
    Karin M. Married on 05/14/2021

Coordinator

I have worked with Mackenzie to coordinate many events. Mackenzie will make sure your day is a success!!!
    Taylor Married on 05/14/2021

Excellent Wedding Planning!

Mackenzie is a very detailed wedding planner. From creating timelines to preparing before the bride walks down the aisle, she goes and beyond. Without her, many brides would have spent their special day filled with worries. She is an extraordinary wedding planner. She will MAKE it HAPPEN (the way you want it)!
    Renee Married on 05/01/2021

Detailed Oriented, Organized, Timeline Committed, Thoughtful, Great Suggestions

The best wedding planner! Mackenzie made the whole process of planning my son and daughter in laws wedding fun and stress free. From every vendor she recommended to every small detail, everything was so amazing. It was the perfect day! The bride, groom and our family are forever grateful!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey N. Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST wedding planner

Mackenzie and her team were amazing! Could not say enough good things about their hard work and how she put my mind at ease throughout some stressful moments. She went above and beyond to make our day special and we could not be more thankful. Package prices are very reasonable and competitive too! Thanks Milestone Wedding!
    Blake Y. Married on 08/19/2017

Creative Thinker!

My wife and I didn’t spend a lot of money on our wedding but thanks to McKenzie she made it look like a million bucks! McKenzie just has that vision of perfection. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding and venue was! Thank you McKenzie!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very Professional, Helpful with ideas, Thoughtful with Family and very Personable

Very Professional in all the details leading to the Big Day. Helpful with many awesome ideas. Sincere to making the Wedding Day Memorable for the Bride and Groom as well as all the Guests. I would highly recommend Mackenzie to make your day Special. Without a doubt you will be very Happy 😃
    Kelly F. Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mackenzie is professional, creative, and a quick thinker. Everything you could want in a wedding planner.

Mackenzie’s first solo wedding was at mine and my guests were amazed at her professionalism. On my wedding day it poured down rain so I figured I wouldn’t get the bubble exit I had planned. Mackenzie thought quickly and came up with a plan to organize quests throughout the church so my husband and I could have our bubble exit. My favorite pictures are from those moments. Not once did I have to worry on my wedding day because Mackenzie was prepared for anything that could have potentially gone wrong. Hiring Mackenzie allowed my Mom to feel more present on my wedding day, which was a huge blessing!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/30/2011

Talented Wedding Professional

I used to have my own wedding and event planning business, and during that time, I worked collaboratively with Mackenzie at many weddings throughout the years. I even trusted her to cover one of my client's weddings for me when my baby came early and I wasn't able to go myself. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to step in for me.

Mackenzie is talented, communicative, thoughtful, flexible, and able to execute a plan and keep things on track without coming off as bossy. I 100 percent recommend her to anyone who needs help with their wedding.
  • Deanna
    Deanna W. Married on 05/21/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Very easy to work with!

We hired MacKenzie for day of coordination and she was great! She was very easy to work with and helped narrow down the details for our big day and then helped execute! I was very pleased with the service I received and having Makenzie and her husband there on our wedding day gave me the peace of mind I needed to make sure things were on time and running smoothly!
illustration stars