Milestone Memories & Events Reviews

35 | Harker Heights, TX

35 Reviews for Milestone Memories & Events

RODERICK · Married on 09/02/2017

Milestone Memories & Events was so professional from the beginning to the end of my event. Everything was set up to maximize our space and looked so beautiful. It was something my family will cherish and never forget. I definitely recommend Milestone Memories & Events to anyone looking for a professional that knows what they are doing and will make your event "Priceless".

Nancy · Married on 05/17/2017

Geri did an amazing job in decorating our office for our grand opening. I highly recommend her for any event that you are having.

Kathy · Married on 04/18/2017

Would never this do that alone again, so much ease to be at my event and not have to worry about anything. Geri handled all the full event AND AFTER!!! Thx Geri I would refer your company to all of my family and friends.

Laura · Married on 03/17/2017

Not only would I recommend any bride to have a wedding planner, but I would recommend Geri in a heart beat. She was fantastic. She thought of every detail and took care of everything. Without her many things would have been a disaster and I would have had to deal with them. Instead, my daughter in law and son had an amazing Night. Thank you to Geri for a job well done.

roxanne · Married on 03/17/2017

Geri, Is a life savor and an expert for making beautiful memories that everyone is still shocked that in 1 week yes 1 week !! Geri pulled off a beautiful wedding. More than what I can imagine just like a dream come true !! Before I hired Geri I was 2 weeks away from March 17th " The Wedding Day" I was so stressed out, out of my mind and going to work and going on with my everyday life full time work,mommy, church etc.. Loosing sleep due to everything that I still had to do and sleeping around 3 am waking up at 6:30 for the kids to go to school then trying to pull off a wedding that was half decent. With 1 week left I needed Geri in my life to make it happen. Once I had Geri on my side taking care of everything I felt a huge relief and knowing that Geri was going to make our day so special! I truly , appreciate you Geri and can't thank you enough because of you I had such a memorable WEDDING. Beautiful !!! More than I had pictured you went above and I thank you for those stress free beautiful memories.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

The pleasure was all mine Roxanne. Being part of a day for such a beautiful and loving family is always a wedding planner's dream come true! You're my Mona Lisa!
    Best wishes for a Happily Ever After and as always,
    Eventfully yours,
    Geri

Judy · Married on 10/01/2016

I was so happy I booked this vendor, everything was top notch and it made the party so much better. I would hire them again. I could not have done it without them. Thank you so very much. We had a awesome 70th Birthday event.

Maricela · Married on 08/06/2016

Geri exceeded all of our expectation as for her responsiveness creavity and professionalism in planning our wedding ... She did a fantastic job.. She is extremely friendly and truly care about what she does and able to do everything we asked for and also extremely creative to add some touches of her own ..She went for beyond to make our day special and free of stress ... You would not go wrong in makins her part of your event planning .. Very impressive services ..

• W

walbert · Married on 05/07/2016

she is and awesome person and do and excellent job.

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

planner was excellent doing her job. she took care of everything taking away our worries and responsibility during the event. she had good employees working diligent with her. excellent job.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2016

Geri with Milestone Memories & Events is an EXCEPTIONAL Event Planner! She assisted us with putting on our Annual Volunteer of the Year Banquet and it was a HUGE success!

Geri is very particular about her work and the customer in the end is the one who benefits. Although she may not ever admit this, she strives for perfection and doesn't accept anything less. Her extraordinary ideas and work alone shows that she takes pride in her business and reputation. She willingly goes above and beyond of what is requested of her. If there was an option for a 5+ I would have rated her with this.

Geri from Milestone Memories and Events did an amazing job helping us organize our company's 10 year Anniversary celebration. From the first contact, Geri was very professional, responsive and got everything together in no time and at a competitive rate. I would recommend Milestone Memories and Events to everyone.

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

We recently celebrated our daughter's quinceanera (sweet 15) an event for 120 people and used this vendors services. We were more than pleased with their services, they excided our expectations!! They definitely made the planning so much easier and much less stressing for us. We recommend them and will use their services again every time necessary. Their professionalism is amazing. Our guest were also amazed when they saw the amazing job they had done at the reception venue.

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2015

I was the excited Mother of Bride who thought she could take care of her daughter’s wedding. Well as we attended the bridal show in Waco in January 2015 it dawned on me that maybe I could take care of all the details, but why should I. I realized if I was trying to run the “show” on the day of my daughter’s wedding, then I was going to miss the wedding and there was not going to be any do overs.

Then we met Gerri Schwartzman from Milestone Memories & Events and what a blessing it was. She took care of every little detail with the upmost professionalism and was in contact with the vendors to be sure everything was on schedule for the big day.

Once the big day arrived, she handled everything so that I was able to enjoy and soak up all the fun and excitement. If I even thought about taking care of the smallest of task, Gerri was right there to tell me she would handle it and to go enjoy. I can say that the day went off without any problems whatsoever and I as the mother of the bride was able to enjoy every minute of it without any stress.

I cannot thank Gerri and Caryn enough for everything they did, they were literally the first ones there and the last ones to leave.
    If you want to totally enjoy your event without any stress, contact Gerri and you will be extremely glad that you did!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cindy. It was indeed my honor and pleasure to be part of your family's milestone. My heart is warmed to know that Jennifer and Brandon will be surrounded by so much love and support from family and friends. Thanks again and let's keep in touch!

Gabriela · Married on 09/12/2015

Milestone Memories planned the reception for our son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. I have attended many of those before but this one was exceptional. The room was beautifully decorated, all the tables were covered in linen table cloths and scouting themed table runners, and sashes for the chairs. The food was also beautifully displayed. Every detail was taken care of, we didn't have to worry about anything and it was done in a very classy fashion. I can't praise Milestone Memories and their staff enough.

Luis · Married on 06/27/2015

Geri was a very professional, detailed, well-organized, caring and respectful person. She treated my wife as if she was her own daughter. We had a vision on how we wanted our wedding to be and she made it happen. She was there for us every step of the way from planning the wedding, to rehearsal, to decorating, to serving the cake and so much more. She truly is a wonderful person to be around. I would recommend Geri to all couples looking for event/wedding planner.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderfully kind words, Luis. You and Andrea were a pleasure to work with. I am still very impressed with your involvement in the wedding planning efforts! Let's do it again with your baby girl's Quince! Blessings~
  • Dr3

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

She is the BOMB !!!! I was truly a happy Bride... thank you so much Geri ;)

Sent on 07/06/2015

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

It was my pleasure Sweetheart! Thank you for letting me be a part of such an important milestone in your life. I'm missing you already - let's do lunch!

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

My mom suggested we hire a day of wedding coordinator. We had planned everything ourselves and I thought we could handle everything without one but we hired Geri anyways. I am so glad we did! She was so organized and detail oriented. There were so many things she took care of that we hadn't even thought of! On top of everything she was already doing, she always took the time to make sure I was doing OK. I can't imagine how stressful and chaotic our wedding day would have been without Geri and her staff!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Hello Mrs. Givens! Thanks so much for the awesome review. Your entire wedding was beautiful and heartfelt. You and your mom did a great job planning the details; she loves you so much. Please know that I consider it an honor to have been part of the beginning of your life with Tim. All the best to you both in the New Year and always!

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

I'm the type of person who thinks I'm Wonder Woman--I can do everything myself! So when I finally accepted the fact I couldn't handle all of my daughter's wedding by myself, I called Geri. After she got over her shock that I was calling her on Wednesday night and the wedding was Saturday, she jumped in with both feet and never looked back!! Because of her professionalism, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the wedding without worrying about the little details. I've never worked with a professional event planner, so I didn't really know what to expect. Geri led me through the process and took all the responsibilities off my shoulders. Right down to stripping down the tables and cleaning up, they were there every step of the way. I can't tell you how happy I am that I broke down and called for help! Thank you Geri and team.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Hi Rhonda! Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for choosing us to share such a beautiful day with you and your family. I will never forget that look of love for Lauren in Tim's eyes...or yours.

Andrea · Married on 08/09/2014

Geri, was very professional, easy to talk with and available when needed.
    I live in California and my daughter in Texas. We could not of done this wedding without Geri.
    I would and I know my daughter will refer her to anyone in the future.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Thank you kindly Andrea, for the terrific review. I hope you had a great time with your friends and family. Keep in touch~take good care~

Melissa · Married on 08/09/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Geri! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, thanks to her! Geri took every idea I had, listened to my vision, and created something amazing! She was always on top of every detail and dealt with every vendor. I didn't have to worry about anything. If I forgot, she thought about it. She went above and beyond to work with my budget and always find the best deal without skimping on anything. If you are looking for a professional and experienced event planner, Geri is the one you want!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Milestone Memories & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Melissa- my goodness! Working with you and Robbie was truly a fun experience--the way a wedding journey ought to be. I must say, I find your chosen careers remarkable and I thank you both for the service that you provide; indeed, two lovebirds-one big heart. Thanks again, Be well~let's do lunch!

Melissa · Married on 03/15/2014

Hiring Geri was one of the best decisions I ever made. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding day to be like and Geri made it happen within my budget. The day of my wedding was stress free thanks to her! What I loved most about the day was that she had surprises at different times during my reception. I feel like she was my wedding fairy godmother, taking my dreams of what I wanted my wedding day to be like and making it a beautiful reality.

Hector · Married on 08/31/2013

Was a pleasure to work with Milestone Memories. Quality of services is above standards. Team work within their staff is awesome. Rest for sure that any type of event coordinated through Milestone & Memories will be a complete success. Thank you

Hector Gonzalez
    My Dj Sound & Lights.

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2013

Ms. Geri is a true professional and sweetheart. I will recommend her to anyone!

I used Milestone Memories and Events to plan my son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Geri and her staff did an exceptional job. From the first moment she could envision an event that would surpass all our expectations. I truly was able to enjoy the event because of her precise planning and preparations. The event was a huge success because of Geri. I owe her and her staff my undying gratitude for such a remarkable evening. She listened patiently to all my ideas and asked relevant questions to ensure that she was providing exactly what I wanted. An absolute pleasure to work with.