Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography Reviews

Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 5
Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 6
Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 7

Jacqueline · Married on 08/10/2018

Mikhail is a fantastic photographer!

Mikhail is a fantastic photographer! My husband and I were determined to find a wedding photographer who would capture real moments that would be unique and meaningful to us, Mikhail was without a doubt the perfect person for the job. He took the time to meet up with us before the wedding so we could get to know each other, we discussed the day of details and had some laughs (he has a great sense of humor). Mikhail was a pleasure to work with leading up to the big day, he has a user friendly website that made communicating and making payments seamless. During the reception Mikhail celebrated along with us, dancing, singing and snapping pictures of all the goings on (during the reception we asked him to stay for the whole night and he did it without hesitation). So, here is it...if you want real-bring-you-right-back-to-that-moment pictures, Mikhail is your guy.

Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 8
    Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 20
    Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 21

Greg · Married on 08/04/2018

Easy Choice for Perfect Pictures

We had a lot of fun working with Mikhail, he was very easy to work with and did a great job of making everyone feel comfortable. He has great vision and style and he was able to perfectly capture the feel of the day with some really memorable shots.

Mikhail was also self-sufficient on the wedding day, he was able to work well with other vendors and knew where he needed to be. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Hollie · Married on 02/17/2018

Mikhail is one of the best in the BIZ! We knew we wanted him as our wedding photographer after looking through his blog. When we met him, it was icing on the cake! He is so funny, and it’s fun to have him around. He is super responsive throughout the whole process. The wedding day he was professional but super relaxed. He actually pretty comical. It felt like having one of our friends as our photographer. But the main point- THE PHOTOS. I love the photos he takes, and I love the way my photos came out. He’s able the bring the emotion and love into the photos. And super creative! He has a photojournalism style, but he gladly took any sort of photo we wanted. Honestly, most of the time I didn’t even realize he was around after the start of the ceremony because he everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He promptly got the photos back to us 5 weeks after the wedding, but he also sent us about 20 (amazing) highlight photos only a couple of days after the wedding. I recommend using him as your engagement and wedding photographer. I will be using him again in the future!!

Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 22
    Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 27
    Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 28
    Mikhail Glabets Lifestyle Photography 29

Ross · Married on 06/24/2017

Mikhail is the best! He takes gorgeous pictures that capture the true essence of the moment and he is so fun to work with. He is laid-back, but also make sure that everyone is looking good and that we are staying on schedule. He is also just a lot of fun to have around taking the pictures, encouraging you to have fun and be yourself with it.

Ross · Married on 06/24/2017

Abby · Married on 06/23/2017

Mikhail was amazing! It was so easy to meet with him before and he was really interested in figuring out what WE wanted. On the day of the wedding, he was always around but was never in the way!

We ended up with over 900 photos from our big day and love them all!

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

You should definitely hire Mikhail. One EASY decision for planning your wedding :) I searched high and low for the perfect wedding photographer - one who flawlessly captures the real emotion of a wedding and all the lovely natural moments of the day. Mikhail BY FAR is in a league of his own. On top of that, he is the chilliest funniest guy who makes everyone feel super comfortable. At the end of the day, I feel like Mikhail was part groomsman / part photog - he just fit in so well with our crew. And our photos are magic. THANK YOU MIKHAIL. XX

S · Married on 06/16/2017

Choosing Mikhail to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When looking for wedding photographers, we found Mikhail's website and immediately felt like he was our only option. After falling in love with the photos on his website, we had high hopes for our wedding photos and what we got in terms of both photos and overall experience absolutely exceeded our expectations.

He was so easy to work with throughout our wedding planning process, was very flexible and really listened to everything we asked for. On the day of the wedding, he arrived in town with plenty of time to spare and met us at our hotel promptly at the time we had agreed upon. He was professional, friendly, and made all of our guests feel comfortable, and he made sure to capture everything we had expressed was important to us. We felt totally confident that he was getting the photos we hoped for, so we were able to enjoy the night without worrying about anything.

The photo set we received (earlier than expected, too!) perfectly tells the whole story of our wedding day, and it was so fun for us to relive the day through our photos and see some moments that we didn't get to witness. He perfectly captured real moments and the personality of our guests in a truly authentic way and we are so appreciative to have these memories of ourselves and those we love most in print. I can't say much more other than that they are perfect and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.

If you're considering him to photograph your wedding, do yourself a favor and hire him!

Margaret · Married on 12/17/2016

Mikhail is amazing. We were very particular when we were looking for a wedding photographer since our biggest fear was ending up with "cheesy" posed photos of the whole evening. Not the case with Mikhail. His photography is perfect story telling and he has a talent for capturing real moments that you will treasure for a lifetime (just look at his website and you will see what I mean). He easily managed to beautifully photograph our winter wedding (in the cold, in the dark and in the snow) and he is so fun to work with. Hiring Mikhail was easy because we felt like we were working with a friend from the moment we met him. If you are looking for a photographer and want to have the best photos possible from someone who absolutely loves what they do; definitely book Mikhail. Hiring him will be one of the best (and easiest) decisions you will make for your wedding. If we are ever looking for photography in the future, we'll be hiring him again without question.

kristy · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Mikhail for our wedding and he was awesome! Mikhail was always very professional, easy to get in touch with and very responsive whenever my husband or I had any questions. He listened to exactly what we wanted for our wedding and the pictures came out beautiful. On the wedding day we never even knew he was taking all these pictures, and the moments he captured are priceless. Our guest loved Mikhail too, he was so friendly and a welcome addition to the wedding! I would highly recommend Mikhail, his pictures are amazing, and we couldn't be happier we had him to capture our wedding day.

Magen · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! Mikhail was so much fun and so helpful - we can be quite awkward in front of a camera, and he totally put as at ease and managed to make us look AMAZING. He captured all the best moments from our ceremony and reception, and even captured moments we missed! We love reliving our day by looking through our photos. Strongly recommend!!

Adi · Married on 08/27/2016

Had a fantastic experience with Mikhail! I was actually going to go with another photographer, but just didn't feel right...then an ad popped up with a badass logo, and it was Mikhail! I immediately fell in love with the "feel" of his photographs-- he truly does capture real moments, real smiles, real reactions. Knowing that's what I wanted in my photographer, I booked Mikhail.

I think two things stood out to me in the entire process, pre and post wedding: 1) Mikhail's enthusiasm. He is a people person. He is deeply passionate about his work (and talented, at that!). He was honestly fun to be around! 2) Importantly, it wasn't just that Mikhail captured real moments, it's that he captured who my husband and I are as a couple. Look around his blog-- notice that each wedding blog post comes out with an entirely different vibe. Mikhail actually tries to understand what you, as a couple, represent, and to reflect that in your photos. My husband and I wholeheartedly felt that he delivered exactly that-- we wanted a vibrant, smiley, fun feel and that's exactly what we got. Mikhail knocked it out of the park.

Highly, highly recommended. Thanks Mikhail!!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

Book Mikhail. I stumbled across his blog while searching for wedding photos at the two venues we were deciding between (turns out he had shot at both) and instantly fell in love with his natural-light focused, genuine style. He made my husband and I feel at ease immediately and was super accommodating when we were pains in in the butt and asked him to make the trek from Boston to NH for just our engagement photos. For our wedding, he connected with us well in advance and asked specifically what we were looking for and if there were any particular shots we wanted. We gave him a list and he made sure those shots were ALL taken. He did a great job capturing the anticipation of getting ready, the emotion during the ceremony, and the celebration and joy during the reception. He got photos of moments we didn't know were happening and his photos will help us to relive that perfect day forever. Having to choose from over 900 photos feels nearly impossible because they're all so great. We're so grateful Mikhail was available for our wedding and we love the finished product!!

Thomas · Married on 06/11/2016

Mikhail is THE BEST! I DJ weddings myself and I've gotten to know some great ones over the years - all different styles and approaches - and Mikhail fit our style and vision for the night beyond perfectly. We met with him a number of times before the wedding date and even did a site visit of the venue - he was so accommodating and flexible. We went over in depth and detail of what shots we specifically wanted done of family member and first look - and then just left it to him to "do his thing". We received our photos back and no shame in admitting this both were in tears of HOW AMAZING they were!!! He captured moments we had no idea were happening at our wedding. The day is so hectic as it is and parts of it are a total blur for us - so reliving everything through Mikhail's lens was a treat. The coloring - the serious loving moments - to the totally silly weird photos - everything was TOP NOTCH. He also blended into the wedding so well - I never once remember really seeing him. He felt like a guest who was there partying and just happen to be taking photos. 100 percent recommended for your wedding/any event!!!

Evan · Married on 06/04/2016

Mikhail was fantastic. Aside from the pictures coming out exactly the way we wanted, Mikhail was also a great addition to our big day. We didn't really have a plan in place for the pictures and he just went with the flow. Both of families loved him and how everything turned out. He truly has an eye for capturing the feeling of the moment. You will not regret booking Mikhail.

Mikhail is simply the best, better than all the rest, better than anyone. jk, but in all seriousness, he was great. My husband and I are such awkward photo people, we aren't comfortable in front of the camera and we told Mikhail this when we met him months before our wedding. We were looking for some family portraits but generally a lot of candids capturing the day along with all the magical light he is insanely good at capturing. We were SO happy with the end result. Amazing moments getting ready (check), first look (check), photos of the place setting and flowers (check), family portraits (check), photos of the ceremony (check), photos of the toasts, cake cutting hijinks (check, check), photos of the dance floor magic (check). THANK YOU Mikhail!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/09/2015

Throughout the process of planning a wedding there are so many choices you have to make. There are two things that came easy to me that I didn't question throughout the entire process, 1) I knew I wanted to marry Tyler 2) I HAD to have Mikhail as my wedding photographer!!!!!!!!!!!! I had seen Mikhail's work via social media, a friend of a friend booked him for a destination wedding. Que my stalker status! Before I was even engaged I followed Mikhail and fell more and more in love with his photography skills. Months later it was finally time for me to pop the question and ask questions regarding availability, rates, etc. Mikhail was perfect! Now that Tyler and I are married and have received our photos I am even more impressed! Not only was he an amazing photographer and we love every photo, he was also one of the best wedding guests! Having him around actually calmed my nerves before the wedding! He is professional, but I felt like I was working with my bud/spirit animal! Prior to the wedding, Mikhail made sure he had a full background on what we wanted out of his service and he 100% met all of our expectations. I continue to look through the photos and fall in love even more and more. There is not a picture in there that I would not want to print and save forever. Everyone has their insecurities, but Mikail helped make everything and everyone look their best. Flaws became our best features and as the bride I have never felt more beautiful. I didn't know if I loved my hair or if I picked the right dress, but after seeing the photos I know everything was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

I highly, highly recommend Mikhail! I guarantee I will book him for future needs as well because I don't want anyone else to take professional photos again :)

Tiffany · Married on 08/22/2015

Where do I begin?! Talented, enthusiastic, professional and not to mention good looking :)! Hiring Mikhail to shoot my August wedding was hands down the best decision I made throughout my wedding process.
    I can’t explain how grateful I am that he was there to capture every moment. The photos are beyond extraordinary. They have life, light and depth to them. They are so much more than your typical wedding photograph.
    Spend your money wisely, and hire Mikhail Glabets. You don’t need the pricey videographer or the second photog. Mikhail is everything you want and need and so much more!

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

Mikhail was one of the best hires we made for our August 2015 wedding! He was easy to communicate with, really open to any requests we had, and fit seamlessly into the vibe of our relaxed, outdoor, Berkshires wedding. His work is beautiful, with bright colors and interesting framing. We weren't interested in a ton of formal portraits, and Mikhail was able to shoot hundreds of amazing candids that really captured the atmosphere and personality of our friends and families. Plus, his energy and humor made him feel like another friend of ours and got the most out of our guests. In the end, we came out with over a thousand incredible photos that my husband and I agree make us feel like we're back in that amazing day.

I would definitely recommend Mikhail. He was a pleasure to work with, a pleasure to have at our wedding, and captured beautiful images to remember our wedding by.

Elise · Married on 07/23/2015

Mikhail really captured the most memorable moments of our wedding day. We had him for 8 hours and I am so happy we had the extra time. He has a great personality and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. :) He kept us laughing the whole night and really felt like he was meant to be there. He knows just the right lighting to make the photos turn out breathtaking. Prior to the wedding he was very responsive and made the whole process feel less stressful. I would highly recommend him to just about anyone. Your wedding day/night goes by so fast and when you are in the moment, you don't always remember all of the details later. I am so happy that we had Mikhail there to capture all of those memories. Your photos are one of the most important parts of your wedding. This is something you will have for the rest of your life to remind you of that special day. Thank you Mikhail for helping to preserve the happiest day of our lives. I can't wait for the next photo shoot! :)

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

To put it as simply as possible, Mikhail is a fantastic photographer. When my husband and I got engaged and picked a date and venue, my next priority was a photographer as I love photos. We knew we wanted someone whose style was a bit different than the many we had seen, and Mikhail's work is visually striking and magnificently represents each moment. While we did know him before selecting a photographer, Mikhail treated us professionally and was incredibly responsive every step of the way. During the day itself, my husband and I could have sworn that we didn't even see him other than while he took our posed photos, and somehow- he captured every moment we could have asked for! Talk about being unobtrusive (I'm sure most of us have been to wedding ceremonies, etc. where the photographer was in the way), Mikhail was almost invisible, yet always present. His eye for artistic & memorable shots is impressive, as is his ability to maintain a comfortable atmosphere, particularly during our posed & "candid" couple shots. During our "getting ready" time, my husband and I both thought we might need a bit more guidance with what to do for photos, but everything still turned out great! Overall, would we recommend Mikhail to anyone looking for a wedding photographer? The answer is a resounding YES, because his quality as a professional and a photographer is just that good. If you're considering multiple photographers, know that Mikhail is worth every single penny.

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

I have to agree with the other review left that Mikhail is the best photographer alive! He is so very talented with his photos that everyone of them is unique in its own way and makes them all special. He just photographed our wedding 2 weeks ago...and I can not wait to get them back!!! We had our engagement photos done in Aug of 2014 and I can't tell you how many compliments we have got on how fantastic the photos came out.

Aside from his talent he is such a fun person! all that awkwardness of some random person in the corner taking pictures, it totally out the window as soon as you talk to him for 2 min. All our groomsmen were a bit hesitant when he came to the house to photograph them getting ready, now all they do is talk about how awesome he was and fun to hang out with!

Some people might say he is a little pricy, but i can not stress it enough...it is worth it!!!!!

In advance Mikhail, thank you for photographing our big day and doing a phenomenal job! Cant wait for them!

kara · Married on 04/26/2015

Mikhail is the best photographer alive. I know I sound dramatic but its true. He is filled with energy and great personality. Which makes you have fun taking the photos. He also knows how to capture the real moments. "Real moments are better then gold" - Mikhail Glabets. And he really stands behind that. I received my photos today and I am so excited. They are so amazing. Usually when you look at a website of a photographer you are draw to a couple weddings... When I looked at Mikhail's photos I was draw to every single couple. Which gave me the confidence to want him to do my wedding.

When I have children in the future , or want to do a anniversary shoot and include my dog I will be contacting him again! The photos are rich and creamy. He doesn't over edit to lose the realness. But he enhances in the right ways! Best decision ever :)

It took my husband and me 4 months to find a wedding photographer. It was becoming a very frustrating process until we finally came across Mikhail. Oh but was Mikhail Glabets was worth the wait. His online gallery immediately drew us in- seeing how relaxed all his couples looked and how he captured such awesome moments. Our introductory meeting was at an adorable coffee shop in Medford, and the 3 of us clicked so well that we chatted until the shop had to ask us to leave for closing. On a personal note, Mikhail is kind, humble, and so so very funny. As a photographer, he absolutely blows you out of the water. He is an artist and someone whom you can trust for any occasion.

Mikhail took both our engagement and wedding photos. I appreciate that Mikhail understands that people are not always comfortable in front of the camera. He interacted with us and made us laugh so effortlessly during the engagement shoot. When we saw our engagement photos, we were amazed at how many great shots he captured in one hour. It's no surprise that the wedding day went just as smoothly. He was a joy to have around and loved by all. One of the concerns I had for our wedding day was the weather. Since our wedding was in April, we were susceptible to those darn April showers. And of course on our wedding day, there was storm cloud rolling in during our portrait session post-ceremony. But Mikhail worked his magic; one of our favorite wedding photos is from that big ole grey cloud surrounding us.

Mikhail has the innate talent of making a seemingly bland setting become beautiful. He is an artist. He gets inspired. Trust his instincts because he absolutely kills it with that raw talent of his. Mikhail is worth the investment - contact him now if you haven't done so already!

Mikhail is really really good at what he's doing! He makes the light in the pictures sooooooo beautiful. I definitely love the sunset photos he took. They were amazing! Love his documentary style as well. He captured every good memorable moments in the wedding. My husband looked at the photos and laughed all the way. He loves the photos too.
    Mikhail is also a very personable guy. He can dance!!! He can pose!!! He can tell jokes!!! LOL! Oh, and he's the only vendor we had who actually bought us coffee in our meeting:) We chatted and he made us feel so comfortable just like a friend.
    I definitely enjoyed his work as well as his personality! You would want someone who can make you laugh a lot when he takes pictures for you, right?