75 Reviews for Michelle Gunton Photography

Proofs (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Canvas (2)
Prints (2)

Michelle exceeded our expectations. She was very responsive from day one and every day after. She captured our day perfectly and we are so happy that we were able to work with her. She really is the best around and we highly recommend her for your special day. Thank you so much again for everything Michelle! Cannot wait to work with you again in the future!!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is absolutely the best there is when it comes to wedding photography. We hired her for my daughter's wedding and we could not be happier. Her mix of color and black & white photographs are treasures. She is worth every single penny. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Michelle! She brings such a genuine and beautiful realness to her photos! I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Photos
Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with from our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and capturing our big day. Michelle was so fun to work with as her idea is to capture a unique photo. Her silhouette photos are an absolute must! I highly recommend Michelle Gunton photography for any photography needs.

Profile Picture Erica , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was amazing. We sought her out because of her creative style and boy did she not disappoint. She made the photo process as easy as pie. She took full control of the day and was one vendor that I did not have to stress about. We would use Michelle over and over again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Michelle for engagement pictures, bridal portraits and our wedding. She was amazing. In addition to the great pictures Michelle took, she was above and beyond the day of the wedding. She was able to coordinate people for family pictures, give my husband and I a break when we needed one and was very professional. I had multiple guests telling me how she was busy taking pictures the whole night. She also spent time setting up the light for a night shot in front of the house before asking my husband and I to join her. By the time we came out front, she was ready to go and we were not away from our guests for long. I recommend Michelle to anyone and appreciate and effort she put into our wedding

Profile Picture lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Michelle is amazing. She made all of the photos on wedding day so much fun. All of the photos were edited and sent two weeks after the wedding. I am so in love with the photos I cannot stop looking at them! Couldn't ask for more from a photographer!!

Profile Picture Kait , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was probably the best thing I could have picked for my wedding. My wedding timeline was a little complicated and we needed a photographer for at least 10 hours (we had a very large wedding party and need to travel to multiple locations). She was able to work with us on that! I still can't believe she was willing to put in over 10 hours of work for our wedding! Michelle was able to get inventive and creative photos while still capturing traditional poses for our mothers/grandparents. We were a bit nervous because my husband and I lived in MI (our wedding was in NC) and we were not able to meet her to do engagement photos. However, Michelle called us multiple times and made sure she captured the styles we wanted for our wedding. My husband and I wanted candid shots and my mother wanted formal family shots. She was able to combine what everyone wanted! When I received the photos (which only took like 1 week!!!)....my husband and I were BLOWN AWAY at the quality and variety of the photos. Michelle's associate (I apologize of not being able to remember her name) was also very talented and got great photos of my husband and groomsmen! Michelle also gave us great DJ and hair/makeup artist references. We ended up hiring both of the people she recommended and they were amazing!! (FYI- Lenny Fritts was our DJ and Ginger Mullins was our hair/make up artist).

Bottom line: If you need a flexible, reliable, TALENTED and hard-working photographer for your wedding...Michelle is it!

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Michelle did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She was creative, fun, helpful, flexible, and professional. Our friends and family keep saying that the photographs could be in magazines. She also has great turn around time between when she takes the photos and when she sends you the gallery, which is great because it's so fun to look through the pictures and so hard to wait!

Profile Picture User6093329, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle was amazing! She traveled to the Outer Banks to photograph my wedding. She kept talking about telling my story through photos and I was sightly confused, until I saw my photos. They were amazing! And I was so pleased with them! After getting them and looking at them over and over I completely understood what she meant about telling my story! I can go look through my pictures at any time and it is like looking at a video of the whole day! She would also let me know where she was going to be and what she needed us to do before taking the pictures, which was very helpful! She also asked me about my vision and the things I wanted. I would highly recommend Michelle to take any kind of pictures, especially wedding photos. I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Mallory , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was an amazing photographer to work with. She made sure to get every single picture that we wanted to capture as well as going out of her way to capture other amazing pictures! Michelle was very easy to work with and did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is amazing. She was referred to us by another photographer and we are so happy with the results. What I appreciated the most about Michelle is how she took initiative to capture all our moments without a plan, she has years of experience and even in the midst of a hectic schedule she was able to coordinate meaningful and beautiful moments.We couldn't be happier and I want her to continue to capture the important moments in our life so we hope she will be our official family photographer and I think that speaks for how much we value her work. Thank you Michelle!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle did a wonderful job not only photographing my wedding and reception but also doing my bridal portraits and our engagement session! All of the pictures we received from her were amazing and beautiful! She did great making sure that we had everything we wanted in the pictures and that we had fun doing it!

Profile Picture Logan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was extremely helpful during the whole process. Loved the pictures and album and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Logan, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly accommodating and will make your day feel so special. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4839426, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Michelle was so wonderful to work with and we are so pleased with the quality of our pictures. she captured every moment so perfectly and looking at the pictures I felt like I was experiencing our wedding day all over again. She is also very personable and made us and all of our guests feel very comfortable. She did a wonderful job at organizing large groups for pictures. By the time it was all over I felt as if she was a good friend of ours! I would highly recommend her for any kind of event or special day!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While Michelle Gunton is not the cheapest photographer out there she is certainly one of the best and worth every penny. She managed to capture every moment of my daughter's wedding. She was very easy to work with and very professional. The photo's were stunning! I would highly recommend Michelle Gunton Photography.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Michelle Gunton Photography is by far the best photographer there is. Michelle is such a sweet lady, very talented, and a pleasure to work with. She made sure that we got exactly what we asked for and more. There is no other photographer that can compare to Michelle's great talent!

Profile Picture Leslee , 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I remember my husband saw one of Michelle's beautiful portrait pictures online and showed it to me and we just felt in love with her style of photography, then we called her right away the same day, and we had to look no further… We just clicked with her personality!
Michelle was absolutely awesome on the wedding day, and was a champ taking on the hot summer weather for our outdoor photos after the ceremony! We really loved working with Michelle, once we got all the pictures, (1400)!!!! Wow! We were amazed by her beautiful work, and how she capture every moment perfectly with her Journalism style of photography. She not only did portrait pictures of us, but the pictures she took of our guest, capture the moment, the smile, the dance, as if you can see it live! And some of them looked so beautiful like a portrait picture, that we had to print it and send some to our guest and family!
Lastly, I will say if you are looking for something more than just a "style type photos" for your wedding day, if what you are looking for is artistic photos, that can reflect the most important moments of your special day, as it happens, rather than pose pictures, look no further and hire Michelle!
Michelle is not only great at what she does, but she will make you feel so comfortable while doing it. We didn't felt we had to keep "posing" for pictures trough the night, we truly enjoy our wedding and felt like a guest at our own wedding, and part of reason is because Michelle and her team, had an easy attitude and did not ask us to pose, but rather capture the night as it went!
All the comments from family and friends have been "Your pictures look like taken out of a magazine" Wow! "She capture that moment" Wow "She made light when it was already dark outside" and I could keep going on and on...
We love you Michelle!
If you would like to see our day in Michelle's blog go to this link: http://www.michellegunton.com/stockroom-230-raleigh-wedding-photos-ral
Andrea and Francisco.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/26/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We don't have enough good things to say about Michelle! Before I even start describing her photos, let me first say that she's incredibly easy to be around (which, if you didn't already know, is a REALLY important quality in your wedding photographer). My bridesmaids just loved her.

It almost goes without saying that her photos are simply beautiful. We're a little quirky and non-traditional, so it was very important to us to find a photographer who really cared about aesthetics, yet could still produce some traditional photos for the moms. Michelle accomplished this perfectly. (One of her photos of us even ended up on huffpost.com!).

Planning a wedding? Do yourself two favors: 1) Take a deep breath, and 2) Look into snagging Michelle before someone else does.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is fantastic to work with! We are so glad that we chose her as our wedding photographer, one of the best decisions we've ever made. We had her taking engagement, bridal and wedding pictures, and we love all the products! She can catch the moment, accommodate all kinds of unexpected situations, and make us feel relaxed in front of the camera. You won't go wrong with her. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5040928, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is an absolutely amazing photographer! I couldn't even think of hiring another photographer for my wedding after seeing her beautiful portfolio. Her pictures never look stiff, even the posed formal photos look more natural than any other photographer I looked at. Michelle did my bridal portraits and our wedding, and every single picture she sent us is great. I had the hardest time choosing what bridal portrait to print for our dining room, and just as hard a time trying to pick out what photos from the wedding to put in our album. Her pictures are definitely artistic, so if that's the kind of thing you're looking for (rather than the standard photography) then you couldn't find a better photographer! Michelle is really friendly, professional, and flexible! Her pictures are amazing, and her camera is great, even when you zoom in on the photos they still remain crystal clear which makes them great for printing on a large canvas if you like. We hired Michelle for 8 hours of coverage on our wedding day and we got 900 photos, her price might seem kind of expensive when you first look at it, but considering the quality of the pictures and how many we got she is worth every penny! Seriously hire her for your wedding day you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle was just a blessing to work with! She was extremely helpful and captured exactly what we wanted. If I could do it all over again, I would not have gone with anyone else even if I was paid a million bucks. Seriously, Michelle should be your choice of a wedding photographer. We love her and will definitely use her for whatever else comes our way!

Profile Picture User4484735, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin? If you are looking for an incredibly talented and down-to-earth photographer for your wedding day, you HAVE to go with Michelle Gunton! I honestly cannot rave about her enough. Her work is absolutely brilliant and she has an effortless ability to adapt to your style and your vision, whether it be artsy, classic, elegant, etc. Michelle was such an easy person to work with from the start. We let her know our budget and, unlike most photographers we had previously encountered, she offered us an amazing custom package that was ACTUALLY within our budget (no hidden costs or surprises after we signed the contract). Part of the contract included an engagement photo session, which was very fun! My husband and I had never had professional photos taken, so we were a bit hesitant going into the shoot, but Michelle immediately put us (and our super hyper dog) at ease and took some of the most beautiful photos, including our save-the-date shot!

The photos Michelle took for our wedding were STUNNING! I'm not sure how she does it, but she alone managed to capture every single special moment of the night between not only my husband and me, but also among our family and friends. Her shots are so diverse, ranging in lighting and angle, and we are obsessed with every one of them! Every time we posed for pictures taken by family or friends, she was right behind them getting the shot too. She was very professional and kept us on schedule despite how hectic the day was, while also maintaining complete composure and keeping it fun and enjoyable for us and the wedding party. She also has this way of making you feel that your wedding is the most exciting one she has been to and really tries to ma

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/25/14, 1 Review