Michelle Gunton Photography Reviews

Michelle Gunton Photography 6
Michelle Gunton Photography 7
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Michelle exceeded our expectations. She was very responsive from day one and every day after. She captured our day perfectly and we are so happy that we were able to work with her. She really is the best around and we highly recommend her for your special day. Thank you so much again for everything Michelle! Cannot wait to work with you again in the future!!

Madison Parks · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience

We loved working with Michelle and loved our wedding pictures. We even got them within a month of our day. She was very responsive to emails and professional and fun on our day. We will definitely be using her for family photos in the future. Hire her you wont regret it.

Dawn · Married on 09/01/2018

Michelle is absolutely the best there is when it comes to wedding photography. We hired her for my daughter's wedding and we could not be happier. Her mix of color and black & white photographs are treasures. She is worth every single penny. You will not be disappointed.

Paul Long · Married on 08/11/2018

Very Flexible

Where do I begin? We are so thankful we had Michelle as our photographer because our day was chaotic but Michelle has such a calming personality and was able to make suggestions and was willing to be flexible with our ever changing schedule because people were always running late. If it wasnt for her my wife may have gone bridezilla on people, lol. We got our photos back 3 weeks after the wedding and man we are in love with them. She really captured all the moments. We were on a tight budget so we went with her suggestion of going with 1 photographer and she was right she is so good at capturing moments and telling the whole story. We will definitely use her in the future. Hire her you wont be sorry!!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved working with Michelle! She brings such a genuine and beautiful realness to her photos! I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Michelle Gunton Photography 13
    Michelle Gunton Photography 14
    Michelle Gunton Photography 15
    Michelle Gunton Photography 16
    Michelle Gunton Photography 17
    Michelle Gunton Photography 18
    Michelle Gunton Photography 19

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with from our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and capturing our big day. Michelle was so fun to work with as her idea is to capture a unique photo. Her silhouette photos are an absolute must! I highly recommend Michelle Gunton photography for any photography needs.

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

Michelle was amazing. We sought her out because of her creative style and boy did she not disappoint. She made the photo process as easy as pie. She took full control of the day and was one vendor that I did not have to stress about. We would use Michelle over and over again.

Michelle Gunton Photography 20
    Michelle Gunton Photography 21
    Michelle Gunton Photography 22

lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Michelle for engagement pictures, bridal portraits and our wedding. She was amazing. In addition to the great pictures Michelle took, she was above and beyond the day of the wedding. She was able to coordinate people for family pictures, give my husband and I a break when we needed one and was very professional. I had multiple guests telling me how she was busy taking pictures the whole night. She also spent time setting up the light for a night shot in front of the house before asking my husband and I to join her. By the time we came out front, she was ready to go and we were not away from our guests for long. I recommend Michelle to anyone and appreciate and effort she put into our wedding

Kait · Married on 05/20/2017

Michelle is amazing. She made all of the photos on wedding day so much fun. All of the photos were edited and sent two weeks after the wedding. I am so in love with the photos I cannot stop looking at them! Couldn't ask for more from a photographer!!

• User6093329 · 1+ year ago

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Michelle did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She was creative, fun, helpful, flexible, and professional. Our friends and family keep saying that the photographs could be in magazines. She also has great turn around time between when she takes the photos and when she sends you the gallery, which is great because it's so fun to look through the pictures and so hard to wait!

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2016

Michelle was amazing! She traveled to the Outer Banks to photograph my wedding. She kept talking about telling my story through photos and I was sightly confused, until I saw my photos. They were amazing! And I was so pleased with them! After getting them and looking at them over and over I completely understood what she meant about telling my story! I can go look through my pictures at any time and it is like looking at a video of the whole day! She would also let me know where she was going to be and what she needed us to do before taking the pictures, which was very helpful! She also asked me about my vision and the things I wanted. I would highly recommend Michelle to take any kind of pictures, especially wedding photos. I cannot thank her enough!

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Michelle was an amazing photographer to work with. She made sure to get every single picture that we wanted to capture as well as going out of her way to capture other amazing pictures! Michelle was very easy to work with and did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for amazing pictures!

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Michelle is amazing. She was referred to us by another photographer and we are so happy with the results. What I appreciated the most about Michelle is how she took initiative to capture all our moments without a plan, she has years of experience and even in the midst of a hectic schedule she was able to coordinate meaningful and beautiful moments.We couldn't be happier and I want her to continue to capture the important moments in our life so we hope she will be our official family photographer and I think that speaks for how much we value her work. Thank you Michelle!

Logan · Married on 06/04/2016

Michelle did a wonderful job not only photographing my wedding and reception but also doing my bridal portraits and our engagement session! All of the pictures we received from her were amazing and beautiful! She did great making sure that we had everything we wanted in the pictures and that we had fun doing it!

Logan · Married on 05/14/2016

Michelle was extremely helpful during the whole process. Loved the pictures and album and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly accommodating and will make your day feel so special. Highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 11/14/2015

Michelle was so wonderful to work with and we are so pleased with the quality of our pictures. she captured every moment so perfectly and looking at the pictures I felt like I was experiencing our wedding day all over again. She is also very personable and made us and all of our guests feel very comfortable. She did a wonderful job at organizing large groups for pictures. By the time it was all over I felt as if she was a good friend of ours! I would highly recommend her for any kind of event or special day!

• XtinaFestina

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

The one thing I would not compromise on was the photographer for our wedding. The day goes by so fast and pictures are all we have left! I wanted to make sure I found someone who was going to take the type of pictures that I could look at forever. As soon as I saw Michelle's work, I knew she was really good. She didn't have all the pose-y stiff pictures that everyone stands in a line and says cheese. Michelle had the action shots, getting everything in the moment and really capturing the emotion and feeling in that one picture.
    I am absolutely IN LOVE with our wedding pictures! And we've had so many compliments, especially with the creative church picture she rocked. My husband and I cried and literally laughed out loud looking at our pictures. I can't wait to have a big canvas printed off!
    Thanks Michelle for our engagement and wedding pictures to look at forever! We love them and I'm so glad we decided to pick you as our photographer!

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

While Michelle Gunton is not the cheapest photographer out there she is certainly one of the best and worth every penny. She managed to capture every moment of my daughter's wedding. She was very easy to work with and very professional. The photo's were stunning! I would highly recommend Michelle Gunton Photography.

Leslee · Married on 08/29/2015

Michelle Gunton Photography is by far the best photographer there is. Michelle is such a sweet lady, very talented, and a pleasure to work with. She made sure that we got exactly what we asked for and more. There is no other photographer that can compare to Michelle's great talent!

Andrea · Married on 06/26/2015

I remember my husband saw one of Michelle's beautiful portrait pictures online and showed it to me and we just felt in love with her style of photography, then we called her right away the same day, and we had to look no further… We just clicked with her personality!
    Michelle was absolutely awesome on the wedding day, and was a champ taking on the hot summer weather for our outdoor photos after the ceremony! We really loved working with Michelle, once we got all the pictures, (1400)!!!! Wow! We were amazed by her beautiful work, and how she capture every moment perfectly with her Journalism style of photography. She not only did portrait pictures of us, but the pictures she took of our guest, capture the moment, the smile, the dance, as if you can see it live! And some of them looked so beautiful like a portrait picture, that we had to print it and send some to our guest and family!
    Lastly, I will say if you are looking for something more than just a "style type photos" for your wedding day, if what you are looking for is artistic photos, that can reflect the most important moments of your special day, as it happens, rather than pose pictures, look no further and hire Michelle!
    Michelle is not only great at what she does, but she will make you feel so comfortable while doing it. We didn't felt we had to keep "posing" for pictures trough the night, we truly enjoy our wedding and felt like a guest at our own wedding, and part of reason is because Michelle and her team, had an easy attitude and did not ask us to pose, but rather capture the night as it went!
    All the comments from family and friends have been "Your pictures look like taken out of a magazine" Wow! "She capture that moment" Wow "She made light when it was already dark outside" and I could keep going on and on...
    We love you Michelle!
    If you would like to see our day in Michelle's blog go to this link: http://www.michellegunton.com/stockroom-230-raleigh-wedding-photos-ral
    Andrea and Francisco.

Anna · Married on 05/30/2015

We don't have enough good things to say about Michelle! Before I even start describing her photos, let me first say that she's incredibly easy to be around (which, if you didn't already know, is a REALLY important quality in your wedding photographer). My bridesmaids just loved her.

It almost goes without saying that her photos are simply beautiful. We're a little quirky and non-traditional, so it was very important to us to find a photographer who really cared about aesthetics, yet could still produce some traditional photos for the moms. Michelle accomplished this perfectly. (One of her photos of us even ended up on huffpost.com!).

Planning a wedding? Do yourself two favors: 1) Take a deep breath, and 2) Look into snagging Michelle before someone else does.

Michelle is fantastic to work with! We are so glad that we chose her as our wedding photographer, one of the best decisions we've ever made. We had her taking engagement, bridal and wedding pictures, and we love all the products! She can catch the moment, accommodate all kinds of unexpected situations, and make us feel relaxed in front of the camera. You won't go wrong with her. Highly recommended!

Morgan · Married on 04/11/2015

Michelle is an absolutely amazing photographer! I couldn't even think of hiring another photographer for my wedding after seeing her beautiful portfolio. Her pictures never look stiff, even the posed formal photos look more natural than any other photographer I looked at. Michelle did my bridal portraits and our wedding, and every single picture she sent us is great. I had the hardest time choosing what bridal portrait to print for our dining room, and just as hard a time trying to pick out what photos from the wedding to put in our album. Her pictures are definitely artistic, so if that's the kind of thing you're looking for (rather than the standard photography) then you couldn't find a better photographer! Michelle is really friendly, professional, and flexible! Her pictures are amazing, and her camera is great, even when you zoom in on the photos they still remain crystal clear which makes them great for printing on a large canvas if you like. We hired Michelle for 8 hours of coverage on our wedding day and we got 900 photos, her price might seem kind of expensive when you first look at it, but considering the quality of the pictures and how many we got she is worth every penny! Seriously hire her for your wedding day you won't regret it!