Miami Crepes Catering Company Reviews

19 | Miami, FL

19 Reviews for Miami Crepes Catering Company

Marggie · event on: 12/09/2013

Simply amazing!!! Great company to work with. A Fancy Fiesta 100% recommends this company. The crepes where awesome!!!!

Cindy · event on: 12/21/2013

Chef Jon was great. The crepes were delicious! My guests really enjoyed it.

Kim went above and beyond what I expected of her - she would always respond quickly to all emails/text leading up to the big day. The food was delicious! Kim was very helpful and attend to my guests. I loved the way she had set up her table! All my guest couldn't stop talking about how amazing the crepes were and how wonderful Kim was!
    Everything came out perfect thanks to her!
    Kim was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her for anyone's wedding/ event!
    Wedding: 01/18/14

Mr. & Mrs. Mesa

Incredibly delicious! Our crepemaker stayed an extra half hour for free! Love the setup and the food!

Nadege · event on: 11/03/2013

Chef Jon was very professional and attentive to my guests requests. He was creative and suggested variety with the crepe making. Chef Jon met and exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone complimented him on his services and skills. Im grateful that he was flexible being that we had al little more guest than anticipated. Will definitely use him again!

Kimberly · event on: 09/09/2013

I love Miami Crepes!!!! They have always been the best! I would recommend to anyone who needs a caterer for any event. That's how much I love Miami Crepes and Chef Jon.

• User3848103 · event on: 08/31/2013

Miami Crepes was a huge success at my husband's 30th birthday party. Everyone loved it. The presentation, professionalism and quality was great.

Kimberly · event on: 01/28/2013

The catering was a dream. I didn't have to do a thing after Chef Jon arrived. From set up to break down. I was able to focus on my party without worrying about food. I highly recommend this business!

• User3848420 · event on: 09/03/2013

Excellent service, great food quality, courteous and responsive to their clients needs. I will use Miami Crepes again, this was the third time I have use them at different events and everyone has always been very satisfy with the product and service.

Mario · event on: 08/03/2013

They were very prompt and professional, setting up their own area with decorations as well as menus. They catered to each guest and provided crepes from their menu as well as improvising when the guest wanted something different. They cleaned up when they left and it was a joy to have dealt with them.

• User3848971 · event on: 12/08/2013

I totally recommend Miami Crepes! chef Jon is excellent!

• User3849579 · event on: 11/16/2013

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Miami Crepes!!! The food is awesome with so many varieties and the set up is so much fun!! There are no hidden fees so what you are quoted is what you pay. I wouldn't use anyone else...I've used them twice and have never been happier...punctual, attentive and just plain good food!!

• W

Wilma · event on: 10/08/2013

We hired Chef Jonanthan to the bride shower and he is amazing! The crepes are delicious, he arrived on time and very organized and clean. Was a very nice experience with a fair price.

Ambar · event on: 01/25/2014

John was awesome! He was right on time, very decorative set up and had the best disposition to help out with everything else. He wasn't counting crepes or looking at the clock, very flexible and always smiling.
    I received many compliments from my guests and can't wait to have him cater another party!

Ana · event on: 12/13/2013

Excellent service!!! Will definitely hire again for future events. Totally recommended!

Luz · event on: 09/14/2013

The service and food was excellent, and very tasteful. The caterer arrived and set up with enough time to serve all of the guest. He was very patient and generous with the food he served, with no hidden cost. I would use him again, and again.

• I

Ipsan · event on: 04/14/2013

The service provided was superb. We had nearly 200 employees in attendance and it really set the tone for the day. Employees was talking about this event days after it had happened which was a credit to Chef Jonathan and his staff.

Gina · event on: 02/07/2014

Awesome Experience! Fresh, quick,easy and delicious. I didnt have to do anything but book a reservation.Thank you Chef John! You will be hearing from me again!

-Gina

• User3851687 · event on: 12/12/2012

It was very good ! My friends were very happy with the food and service !!