meredith donnelly photography Reviews

meredith donnelly photography 5
meredith donnelly photography 6
meredith donnelly photography 7

Hanna · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Meredith was so amazing to work with and gave us such beautiful pictures from our engagement session. We are both goofballs who don't love taking pictures, but she somehow turned our engagement session into such a fun experience which really showed in the pictures.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    meredith donnelly photography 8
    meredith donnelly photography 9
    meredith donnelly photography 10

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Hanna! Loved spending the morning with you two!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Gronek · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Choice

This is way overdue, but Meredith photographed our wedding in October and I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. The photos are beautiful and my husband and I have received endless compliments from our guests about not just how great the photos of us came out, but of everyone who attended. She captures the true essence of the day, which is everything I wanted from our wedding pictures. They feel natural and are simply put, stunning. Five months later and I still find myself staring at them.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    meredith donnelly photography 16
    meredith donnelly photography 17
    meredith donnelly photography 18

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! I absolutely LOVED your wedding and find myself just looking back at your photos too!

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

Wow! What can I say about Meredith? She is AMAZING! From our first experience meeting her over Skype, to all our interactions inbetween, she was SO enjoyable to work with! She is knowledgeable, organized, flexible and SO positive! She was able to quickly send us a “day of timeline” after hearing about our ideas for our wedding. She responded promptly to all questions we had. The day of the wedding she showed up on time with a smile on her face! She made my husband and I feel comfortable right away and didn’t make us do any akward poses we weren’t comfortable with! She does an excellent job capturing moments rather than posed shots. We were over the moon with how our pictures turned out! Her black and white photos are our favorites! I would definitely recommend using Meredith for your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    meredith donnelly photography 24
    meredith donnelly photography 25
    meredith donnelly photography 26

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Jess! I seriously had a blast at your wedding and am so happy to call you friends now! :)

Tiffany · Married on 07/19/2017

Meredith is creative and she understands light and how to capture it in your photos. You won't be disappointed if you choose meredith donnelly photography!

meredith donnelly photography 27

Linda · Married on 07/03/2016

Merideth provides an artistic approach to all of her photos. Beautiful and unique photos.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Thank you, Linda!

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Meredith is the best combination of a professional and a supportive friend in her photography work. She is so talented at capturing the true essence of us and our guests in her candid shots and making us all look our best in posed/formal shots. She's organized and with so much experience, she thought of the types of shots that we hadn't. The entire collection of our wedding photos are the perfect balance of unique artistic shots and clear photos of people - like what we have used for Christmas cards or our Thank You cards. On top of everything, she is such a fun and full of life woman - which was such a helpful energy to balance our nerves and excitement of the day! Thank you Meredith!!

meredith donnelly photography 28
    meredith donnelly photography 34
    meredith donnelly photography 35
    meredith donnelly photography 36

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Melanie! I loved every minute of your wedding day and would do it all over again!

Matt · Married on 09/19/2015

Great photographer to work with, was flexible and accommodating with our requests.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Thank you, Matt!

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

Meredith is creative, detailed, flexible and upbeat. We were so grateful to work with her!

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Heather! I'm so grateful to have been a part of your day too!

Carrie · Married on 06/27/2015

Meredith is the best! She made our engagement and wedding experience a million times easier! She was always quick to respond, helpful with problem-solving the shots we wanted, and so gracious with us. We had so much fun during our engagement pictures - Meredith took the time to go with us to our favorite spots around town. My husband is not the biggest fan of getting his picture taken, but Meredith made him feel so comfortable. I love how she captured our genuine smiles and emotions on the wedding day. We plan to use Meredith in the future with all our photo needs! You can’t go wrong with Meredith - she’s awesome!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    meredith donnelly photography 37
    meredith donnelly photography 38
    meredith donnelly photography 39

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Carrie! It was a PRIVILEGE to work with you and Brett!

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2015

Meredith was amazing! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and Meredith was so helpful before and on our wedding day (my husband and I planned the wedding ourselves) . During the wedding she kept checking in on us to make sure we were happy and helped keep our wedding on schedule. She is the BEST!

meredith donnelly photography 40
    meredith donnelly photography 41
    meredith donnelly photography 42
    meredith donnelly photography 43
    meredith donnelly photography 44
    meredith donnelly photography 45
    meredith donnelly photography 46

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! You and Zach were a dream to work with and I loved your black and white wedding!

Jeff · Married on 09/14/2013

Meredith did a great job on our special day. We are glad we had her to document our engagement pictures and our wedding. We would gladly recommend her to anyone in the future!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Thank you, Jeff!

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2013

Meredith was great. She got my husband to smile and look good in pictures which is basically a miracle. I think her ability to make everyone feel comfortable was really important and contributed to the quality of the photos. I would highly recommend Meredith to anyone.

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Carrie! And getting your husband to smile around YOU was no problem! :)

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2012

We were Meredith's first wedding she photographed, but we knew we wouldn't be her last! She was organized and had thought through the details of the day more than I had in some ways. I remember thinking to myself "Why do people even need wedding planners when the photographer pretty much lays out the timeline and details of the day with you?" Meredith did just that, and she followed through on every picture request as well. She listened to our wants/desires for pictures and other details, but was also able to go with the flow and adapt to last minute changes and additions. She provided a beautiful gallery of edited photographs and worked with me as I requested some photos in color that she had provided in black and white, and vice versa. Would highly recommend her!

meredith donnelly photography 47

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! Wouldn't have wanted to start with anyone other than you and Nick!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

We would recommend Meredith to anyone who needs photography services, wedding or otherwise! She was very accommodating; from flying to New York for our engagement shoot to dealing with last minute changes on our wedding day, Meredith was wonderful to work with. Meredith also made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, and did a great job of giving direction to our family and friends as well. Her photos are beautiful and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    meredith donnelly photography 53
    meredith donnelly photography 54
    meredith donnelly photography 55

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I would do your day over and over again!

Angelica · Married on 03/14/2015

Meredith was an amazon photographer. A positive attitude and flexibility helped make my wedding day relaxing and fun!

meredith donnelly photography's reply:

Thank you, Angelica! Your wedding was so fun!

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2013

Meredith was amazing! I didn't have a set idea on the types of photos I wanted, so she offered fantastic suggestions and was super helpful and patient with our group! We were so happy with our photos and have received so many compliments!

Sent on 11/30/2017