Mendenhall Inn Reviews

Mendenhall Inn 6
Mendenhall Inn 7

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best!!!!

Mendenhall Inn went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we could’ve dreamed of and more! We received so many compliments on how fantastic the food was and how beautiful the Gold ballroom looked. Anytime I had questions or needed to change something, Becky and Gianna were on top of it and always responded quickly and professionally! I’ve also attended many weddings at this venue and they have never disappointed! Choosing The Mendenhall Inn for our reception was one of the best decisions we made! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! The pleasure was all ours!
    We wish you and Nick the Best of Luck on your Journey through life together! :)

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional Service

I could not be happier with our choice for a wedding venue. Mendenhall met my extremely high expectations! I first started working with Becky but she moved to a different position at the company and the transition to Dottie was seamless. I met with Dottie to discuss everything that I had previously discussed with Becky and Dottie did not miss a beat. She understood exactly what I wanted in terms of how I wanted the venue to look and she made sure I was 100% satisfied. Our personal server was amazing - I was never without a drink in my hand! The hotel staff was friendly and our hotel room was beautiful. Our guests raved about the food and service! My wedding was exactly what I pictured and what I wanted and I am so thankful to Mendenhall for that. As a tip, we took our wedding pictures at Longwood Gardens, and even in March before everything bloomed, it was so beautiful and I know my pictures will be amazing! I hIGHLY recommend that you book your event at Mendenhall!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

We are so Happy that your Special Day was Everything that you Imagined! It was a pleasure working with both of you! We wish you and your New husband the Best of luck in your New Life Together!
  • Kacie

Kacie McCormick · Married on 03/02/2019

Mendenhall Inn

My husband and I got married on March 2 in the Grand Ballroom at Mendenhall. I loved that the complex has everything you need. With our ceremony we got a hotel room, flowers, cake, and all the table linens and catering under one roof. The pricing is very transparent and reasonable. I loved the grand ballroom with the staircase and the atrium, it really made for a great evening. We had about 150 guests and there was definitely room for more.
    We got prime rib and chicken Marsala for our meals. The vegetarian option was a vegetable wellington which made it accommodating for vegan guests. The prime rib is enormous and all of the food is delicious, we got many compliments.
    The weekend of our wedding there was a bus tour which used many of the rooms and the Mendenhall coordinated with Concordville Best Western Plus to provide rooms with a free shuttle for overflow guests. I have nothing but great things to say about the Mendenhall, it made planning easier for me and made for a great day for my husband and I.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Anne · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend!

The Mendenhall was a fantastic venue! We worked with Becky and she was great! I emailed her so many times and she was always so prompt in answering my questions and she is so nice to work with. Choosing the Mendenhall made wedding planning so much easier. Becky and her team took care of so many things! You really get so much for your money at this venue, on the day of the wedding we were able to just have fun and not worry about coordinating anything. We also had many out of town guests at our wedding and it was great to have a hotel venue where all the guests could stay. My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and that we choose Mendenhall Inn!

Sent on 02/12/2019

ERICA · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely incredible. A night my husband and I will never forget

Mendenhall made the wedding planning so smooth and stress-free. They were professional, exceptional with their work and very easy to organize with. We had the time of our lives on our wedding day - hats off to Mendenhall Inn [especially Becky], their staff and Marcus Hook Flowers for making our reception absolutely beautiful. It’s a day we will never forget!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 8
    Mendenhall Inn 9
    Mendenhall Inn 10
    Mendenhall Inn 11
    Mendenhall Inn 12

Mairead · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing venue!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Mendenhall - we really cannot say enough positive things about how kind, friendly, and helpful the staff was during the entire process. Dottie was our contact person throughout the planning and she was always incredibly friendly, helpful, and responsive to questions. They did a beautiful job setting up the space. The food was delicious, the hotel was accommodating, and we were confident that everything would be handled perfectly. Many guests stayed at the hotel and we used the bar for an afterparty, which was a fun option to have. It ended up raining all day, and the shuttle at the hotel ended up driving the wedding party around so that we wouldn't get wet, which was so thoughtful. We cannot thank Dottie and the Mendenhall enough for all of the hard work they put into our wedding. Without a doubt they exceeded every expectation we had - it was the best decision we made to have our wedding at the Mendenhall!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Caitlin Ely · Married on 12/15/2018

Bryan and Caitlin

The mendenhll exceeded our expectations and our wedding was perfect! Mario, Dottie and all the staff were so amazing and I would recommend the Mendenhall as a wedding venue to everyone!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Kate · Married on 12/01/2018

Kate - December 1st 2018

Becky was wonderful to work with and made the planning processes sooooo easy and enjoyable!!! The reception went great and people are still talking about how good the food, service and time they had at Mendenhall!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Venue

The Mendenhall did an amazing job at exceeding our expectations of a great reception. Becky and Dotty worked great as a team to respond to my husband and my requests, emails, and questions as quick as possible. We brought in a lot of decor and they did a great job setting that up for us as we took a minute before heading to cocktail hour to really take in the way the room looked. They really made planning a wedding easy with everything that comes with your package. As for the food, it was amazing. We have been told by so many of our guests that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and I have to agree! Bardo and Roberto were great! They really catered to us all night and did an amazing job!

ONE complaint that we do have is the staff at the Alexander Bar for our after party were VERY BLUNTLY RUDE from the minute we walked into the bar. We spent a lot of money on getting food there and brought a lot of our guests back to the bar for them to make more money and tips and they treated us so badly. When my father and myself approached them with our disappointment, they were still just as rude.
    I don't really try to associate the bar with my perfect night at the reception but it was very disappointing.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2018

My Amazing Wedding Venue

Becky and her staff did an amazing job! They were attentive to our every need. Becky answered every question I had. The venue looked beautiful. I received so many compliments on how good the food was. Booking on a Friday night, I was able to save some money. I was able to come in the day before and decorate the venue the way I wanted. I loved that the hotel and venue were all in the same parking lot, so we didn’t have to shuttle anyone. We were able to have a little after party at their bar/ restaurant. I would highly recommend the Mendenhall Inn!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Angela Booth · Married on 09/15/2018

What a Party

Mendenhall Inn was our glass slipper. A one-stop-shop that takes care of so much that you start to feel like you’re leaving something out! The per-person price they give you is the price you pay. No surprise fees or gratuity. You only pay for extras you add. Even the cake vendor they use was great. Becky was the main coordinator that assisted us and she answered every question we had, leaving no stone unturned. Leading up to the day, they are very thorough, making sure they are covering all your bases. Becky and Dottie both went above and beyond to help us prepare and make sure every detail for our wedding was in place. They are super flexible and do everything they can to accommodate all your needs. Having the lounge there for our guests made for a great after-party and the hotel was so nice. Many of our guests came to us in the weeks after our wedding to tell us it was one of the best wedding receptions they had ever been to. We received many compliments on the food, environment and service. They really made our day so seamless and easy. Can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Justine · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Date: August 11th 2018. Choosing the Mendenhall Inn as my wedding location was by far the best decision I ever made regarding my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Dottie was phenomenal and made all of my wishes come true. I loved working with her and her energy just made my experience that much better. The food was amazing.. people are still talking about how good it was! The staff the day of the wedding were great and did everything they could to make sure Mike and I were taken care of. If you choose this location for your wedding you will not be sorry.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding reception at Mendenhall Inn in August was the most perfect celebration I could ever ask for. From the first venue tour with Becky, we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Becky was amazing to work with! She was on top of everything, answered emails almost immediately, and made me feel calm throughout the entire planning process. The venue is beautiful, the food was absolutely delicious, and their entire staff was so awesome from start to finish. Our guests could NOT stop talking about our wedding day! I do not have enough words to express how much I loved the Mendenhall Inn. We want to relive that day over and over! Thank you everyone who made our day so amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Mendenhall was the absolute best choice for venue for my wedding. From the very beginning we were comfortable with the process and the contact, Dottie, was so knowledgeable and responsive. When it came down to the actual wedding day, I knew I didn’t need to worry about a single thing! My friends and family are still raving about how good the food was and how it was such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2018

Becky is wonderful. She helped us through the entire process and assisted us with anything and everything. The venue itself was very pretty and the food is always delicious. Mario was our matrede probably not spelled correctly, he was also great he made sure the day went as planned. Overall I am very satisfied with this venue and the people who make everything work.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2018

Sent on 04/04/2018

Bridget · Married on 12/31/2017

Dottie was absolutely wonderful, she was a pleasure to work with and really made sure that everything ran smooth. Her entire staff was pleasant and accommodating. The Mendenhall made sure our day was perfect, and that it was.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Colleen · Married on 12/29/2017

Mendenhall Inn is the best place to have a wedding. You get so much for your money!! The ballrooms are beautiful and the food is delicious. Everyone couldn't believe how much food there was and some even said this was the first wedding they didn't leave hungry and even had trouble trying to finish the prime rib! Becky was our coordinator and she was fantastic! She was very responsive to all my crazy questions and was very attentive and accommodating I would recommend The Mendenhall to anyone looking for the perfect venue!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Mendenhall Inn 13
    Mendenhall Inn 14
    Mendenhall Inn 15

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2017

Mendenhall was incredible during the entire process. They provided so much bang for your buck and the entire staff was always so nice and helpful. Becky is fantastic. I can’t imagine how many emails I sent her over this process but she always responded quickly and helpfully and always had a smile and a laugh to share when we met. When it came to the day of, the Becky and staff made sure the ballroom was exactly as I had always dreamt it would be. Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience to keep a bride’s inner bridezilla away!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/25/2017

We had the best time at our wedding reception at the gold ballroom at Mendenhall Inn! It was beautiful, and our guests were raving about the food! Dottie was super helpful during the planning process, and made sure every detail was how we wanted it. We also felt like the prices were very fair- we got everything we wanted for less than what other venues offered. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2017

Mendenhall had it all - amazing food, beautiful ballroom, lovely outside area for photos, and a hotel right on site. We truly could not have asked for more from this venue. Becky was so responsive to every email and extremely helpful during the planning process. She truly invests herself in every couple planning a wedding at Mendenhall. Our night was absolutely beautiful from start to finish and we could not ask for anything more!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2017

I recently had both my wedding ceremony and reception at Mendenhall Inn and the day was absolutely perfect! Dottie helped me throughout the whole planning process and she was a joy to work with - responsive to emails, personable, and flexible. The food was amazing, but my favorite part was the mashed potato bar we did at cocktail hour; our guests loved it and I'm so glad we decided to go for it. The value at Mendenhall Inn is incredible compared to other venues my husband and I looked at; you get so much more for your money at Mendenhall (centerpieces, cake, food, etc.). We would highly recommend Mendenhall to other couples when searching for the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2017

We worked with Becky and it was a wonderful experience. Becky was such a delight to work with from the beginning. Our daughter loved going to see her also. She made everything so easy to do. The entire staff on our wedding day was more than professional and accommodating. We had family stay over night and the had a pleasant experience also. All of our guests raved about all of the food from cocktail hour to dinner and dessert. We would absolutely recommend everyone here especially if you need a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/20/2017

The Mendenhall Inn is a fabulous wedding and reception venue. We had our wedding there last month and the staff (especially our sales consultant Becky) made everything so easy and stress free. Their all inclusive packages offer a wonderful value that is hard to find elsewhere (and believe me we looked!). We received many compliments from our guests regarding how great the food was as well as the service everyone experienced from all of the staff. I’m so glad we chose the Mendenhall Inn as our wedding/reception venue and you will be too!

Sent on 11/23/2017