Mendenhall Inn Reviews

Mendenhall Inn 6
Mendenhall Inn 7

Monica · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Mendenhall Inn

Beautiful venue! Dottie was friendly and walked us through the venue and talkes us through the entire process of what our wedding will be like. I can't wait to get married at Mendenhall!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! We are Looking forward to planning the Wedding of your Dreams with you and your fiance!
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Carney · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Great venue

When we met with Gianna we were blown away, instantly we knew that mendenhall would be the spot where we wanted to get married. The venue was amazing and everyone that worked there seemed so welcoming. I can’t wait to plan our wedding

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you So Much Tiffanie! We look Forward to working with you and your Fiance On your Special Day! :)
  • Brandy

Brandy · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Can't wait! 7/18/20

Love this place! There are multiple different spaces you can use and every budget you can imagine! I can't wait until out wedding I just pray that's it's not too hot, but if it is, we'll move it to the atrium!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you Brandy! We look forward to planning your wedding with you! Praying for some Nice weather for you! :)

Jaclyn Coughlin · Married on 10/11/2019

Mendenhall

Gianna was such a pleasure to work with and made our experience and wedding come ALiVE! Anything we needed she was there for us. The Mendenhall made our movie theme wedding truly spectacular and the service was outstanding! Thank you for making our day so very special.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 8

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you So Much Jackie! It was truly a pleasure to work with the both of you! Wishing You both a Life full of love, happiness, buttery popcorn, and award winning movie nights! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding venue ever!

Gianna and her team were amazing! Not only were they very responsive, but they were so nice and easy to work with, so professional. Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of, and The Medenhall handled it all perfectly from beginning to end. Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you So Much Jess for the review! We are so Happy you both enjoyed your wedding reception here at the Mendenhall Inn! We hope you and Jason have the happiest life together! :)
  • Cait

Cait Kim · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing all around

I worked with Dottie and she was absolutely amazing. She was always quick to respond when I had a question, she kept me up to date on everything, and she made planning a wedding in Pennsylvania from Atlanta a breeze! The reception was like a dream. The staff was pleasant and very helpful, the decorations were amazing, and the food was delicious. Guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lorela

Lorela Senne · Married on 08/31/2019

Spectacular & memorable

We had our wedding ceremony & reception at the beautiful grand ballroom. It was indeed the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend Mendenhall Inn, a great place to have a spectacular event, their excellent service from sales to staff, bartenders etc. will surely make your event a memorable one.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 9

Hi Lorela!

We are so glad you and Ryan had a wonderful wedding here at the Mendnehall Inn! Wishing you a life full of love and happiness as you and Ryan start your new lives as Husband and Wife! :)

My · Married on 08/17/2019

Better than we could've imagined!

We got married in the Grand Ballroom at Mendenhall on 8/17/19, and it was everything we dreamed of and so much more! We booked this venue back in 2017 because we absolutely loved it. We originally were working with Becky, but she's since moved on to their sister property, so we got to work with Gianna for the remaining months leading up to our big day. Gianna was extremely personable and made every big decision so easy for us - we could not have asked for a better experience. The food was phenomenal, and the staff were all so professional and courteous. We highly recommend this venue to any one looking to get married!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so much My! We are so glad to hear you and AJ had such a wonderful wedding Experience! It was a pleasure to work with both of you on your special day and We wish you all the best! :)

Lisa Kalinowski · Married on 07/20/2019

Flawless Wedding from booking through the day of

Our experience working with Dottie, Becky and Gianna was awesome! They answered ALL questions and went above and beyond helping us with everything. Also, allowing me, somewhat of a control freak do things I wanted to do on my own and be there to support me. Roberto was a blessing the day of the wedding as well as Dottie and, especially, Gianna, who was a dream to work with through it all. Thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts for a completely FLAWLESS wedding for our daughter and her new husband!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 10
    Mendenhall Inn 11
    Mendenhall Inn 12
    Mendenhall Inn 13

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Hi Lisa! The Pleasure is all Ours! That you so much for your kind words. We know that Alex and Courtney are going to have a beautiful life together! Wishing them and your families the best! :)
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Venue!

I cannot say enough nice things about Mendenhall! They decorated, took care of all my things, and created the perfect wedding for me and my husband! The packages they have are amazing, we went with the Silver Package and got everything we needed and more! From the centerpieces, dinner choices, cake, and beautiful ballroom, it was ALL great! We worked with Gianna and she is the sweetest person ever! She made sure all my ideas happened and that my wedding day was perfect. Our guests mentioned multiple times that our food was the best wedding food that they have ever had. The food and service were top notch!! I HIGHLY recommend Mendenhall!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Corina! It was truly amazing to work with you and your family on your special day! Wishing you and Ryan the Best in your New Lives together as husband and wife! :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing experience

My wedding was in the Grand Ballroom on June 28, 2019 and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience. Dottie, our wedding coordinator, took care of every detail leading up to the event. She was very responsive to the many questions I had and she completed her job with the greatest professionalism. Mario, the maitre' d, was also very accommodating. It started to rain right before our ceremony and he drove us down to the ballroom and walked me upstairs with an umbrella over my head. The Mendenhall did not let anything get in the way of making it the most perfect day. I thank the entire staff for making our wedding day extra special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hi Stephanie!

Thank you so much for your review. We had so much fun planning your special day, and we are so happy that you enjoyed everything! Wishing you and your new Husband a life full of love and happiness!
  • Dina

Dina Saitis · Married on 06/07/2019

Elegance and Warmth

Dottie and her entire staff were outstanding from the very first time we met to the final days and to the most beautiful wedding reception. Dottie provided us top notch service. Always courteous, helpful, reassuring, and professional. The Mendenhall Grand Ballroom was the absolute perfect venue for the my daughter's wedding. Capturing her dream of luxury with a sense of warmth, The Grand Ballroom at Mendenhall and its incredible staff delivered beyond our expectations. The abundance of delicious food and the white glove service was so very impressive. If we need to host another beautiful event we most certainly will return.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing food, staff, & ballroom!

Beautiful reception venue with delicious food & amazing staff!! Dottie (wedding coordinator) & Mario (maitre d) are the best!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 14

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so Much Christina! It was a pleasure working with you both on your special day! We wish you all the best! :)
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 3.30.2019

Wow!!! All I can say is Mendenhall Inn did not disappoint. My husband and I had our wedding reception in the grand ballroom on 3.30.2019. It was nothing less than perfect. Our guests are still telling us how amazing the food was and how wonderful a reception we had! Gianna and Dottie were SO helpful throughout all our planning. The staff were amazing!!! The venue was absolutely beautiful with the huge staircase and chandelier. If you are thinking about booking Mendenhall for your wedding ... do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

The pleasure was all ours Leah! We are so Happy you and Arthur had a wonderful experience! Best wishes to the both of your as you start your lives together!

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best!!!!

Mendenhall Inn went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we could’ve dreamed of and more! We received so many compliments on how fantastic the food was and how beautiful the Gold ballroom looked. Anytime I had questions or needed to change something, Becky and Gianna were on top of it and always responded quickly and professionally! I’ve also attended many weddings at this venue and they have never disappointed! Choosing The Mendenhall Inn for our reception was one of the best decisions we made! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! The pleasure was all ours!
    We wish you and Nick the Best of Luck on your Journey through life together! :)

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional Service

I could not be happier with our choice for a wedding venue. Mendenhall met my extremely high expectations! I first started working with Becky but she moved to a different position at the company and the transition to Dottie was seamless. I met with Dottie to discuss everything that I had previously discussed with Becky and Dottie did not miss a beat. She understood exactly what I wanted in terms of how I wanted the venue to look and she made sure I was 100% satisfied. Our personal server was amazing - I was never without a drink in my hand! The hotel staff was friendly and our hotel room was beautiful. Our guests raved about the food and service! My wedding was exactly what I pictured and what I wanted and I am so thankful to Mendenhall for that. As a tip, we took our wedding pictures at Longwood Gardens, and even in March before everything bloomed, it was so beautiful and I know my pictures will be amazing! I hIGHLY recommend that you book your event at Mendenhall!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Mendenhall Inn's reply:

We are so Happy that your Special Day was Everything that you Imagined! It was a pleasure working with both of you! We wish you and your New husband the Best of luck in your New Life Together!
  • Kacie

Kacie McCormick · Married on 03/02/2019

Mendenhall Inn

My husband and I got married on March 2 in the Grand Ballroom at Mendenhall. I loved that the complex has everything you need. With our ceremony we got a hotel room, flowers, cake, and all the table linens and catering under one roof. The pricing is very transparent and reasonable. I loved the grand ballroom with the staircase and the atrium, it really made for a great evening. We had about 150 guests and there was definitely room for more.
    We got prime rib and chicken Marsala for our meals. The vegetarian option was a vegetable wellington which made it accommodating for vegan guests. The prime rib is enormous and all of the food is delicious, we got many compliments.
    The weekend of our wedding there was a bus tour which used many of the rooms and the Mendenhall coordinated with Concordville Best Western Plus to provide rooms with a free shuttle for overflow guests. I have nothing but great things to say about the Mendenhall, it made planning easier for me and made for a great day for my husband and I.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Anne · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend!

The Mendenhall was a fantastic venue! We worked with Becky and she was great! I emailed her so many times and she was always so prompt in answering my questions and she is so nice to work with. Choosing the Mendenhall made wedding planning so much easier. Becky and her team took care of so many things! You really get so much for your money at this venue, on the day of the wedding we were able to just have fun and not worry about coordinating anything. We also had many out of town guests at our wedding and it was great to have a hotel venue where all the guests could stay. My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and that we choose Mendenhall Inn!

Sent on 02/12/2019

ERICA · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely incredible. A night my husband and I will never forget

Mendenhall made the wedding planning so smooth and stress-free. They were professional, exceptional with their work and very easy to organize with. We had the time of our lives on our wedding day - hats off to Mendenhall Inn [especially Becky], their staff and Marcus Hook Flowers for making our reception absolutely beautiful. It’s a day we will never forget!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Mendenhall Inn 15
    Mendenhall Inn 16
    Mendenhall Inn 17
    Mendenhall Inn 18
    Mendenhall Inn 19

Mairead · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing venue!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Mendenhall - we really cannot say enough positive things about how kind, friendly, and helpful the staff was during the entire process. Dottie was our contact person throughout the planning and she was always incredibly friendly, helpful, and responsive to questions. They did a beautiful job setting up the space. The food was delicious, the hotel was accommodating, and we were confident that everything would be handled perfectly. Many guests stayed at the hotel and we used the bar for an afterparty, which was a fun option to have. It ended up raining all day, and the shuttle at the hotel ended up driving the wedding party around so that we wouldn't get wet, which was so thoughtful. We cannot thank Dottie and the Mendenhall enough for all of the hard work they put into our wedding. Without a doubt they exceeded every expectation we had - it was the best decision we made to have our wedding at the Mendenhall!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Caitlin Ely · Married on 12/15/2018

Bryan and Caitlin

The mendenhll exceeded our expectations and our wedding was perfect! Mario, Dottie and all the staff were so amazing and I would recommend the Mendenhall as a wedding venue to everyone!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Kate · Married on 12/01/2018

Kate - December 1st 2018

Becky was wonderful to work with and made the planning processes sooooo easy and enjoyable!!! The reception went great and people are still talking about how good the food, service and time they had at Mendenhall!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Venue

The Mendenhall did an amazing job at exceeding our expectations of a great reception. Becky and Dotty worked great as a team to respond to my husband and my requests, emails, and questions as quick as possible. We brought in a lot of decor and they did a great job setting that up for us as we took a minute before heading to cocktail hour to really take in the way the room looked. They really made planning a wedding easy with everything that comes with your package. As for the food, it was amazing. We have been told by so many of our guests that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and I have to agree! Bardo and Roberto were great! They really catered to us all night and did an amazing job!

ONE complaint that we do have is the staff at the Alexander Bar for our after party were VERY BLUNTLY RUDE from the minute we walked into the bar. We spent a lot of money on getting food there and brought a lot of our guests back to the bar for them to make more money and tips and they treated us so badly. When my father and myself approached them with our disappointment, they were still just as rude.
    I don't really try to associate the bar with my perfect night at the reception but it was very disappointing.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2018

My Amazing Wedding Venue

Becky and her staff did an amazing job! They were attentive to our every need. Becky answered every question I had. The venue looked beautiful. I received so many compliments on how good the food was. Booking on a Friday night, I was able to save some money. I was able to come in the day before and decorate the venue the way I wanted. I loved that the hotel and venue were all in the same parking lot, so we didn’t have to shuttle anyone. We were able to have a little after party at their bar/ restaurant. I would highly recommend the Mendenhall Inn!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Angela Booth · Married on 09/15/2018

What a Party

Mendenhall Inn was our glass slipper. A one-stop-shop that takes care of so much that you start to feel like you’re leaving something out! The per-person price they give you is the price you pay. No surprise fees or gratuity. You only pay for extras you add. Even the cake vendor they use was great. Becky was the main coordinator that assisted us and she answered every question we had, leaving no stone unturned. Leading up to the day, they are very thorough, making sure they are covering all your bases. Becky and Dottie both went above and beyond to help us prepare and make sure every detail for our wedding was in place. They are super flexible and do everything they can to accommodate all your needs. Having the lounge there for our guests made for a great after-party and the hotel was so nice. Many of our guests came to us in the weeks after our wedding to tell us it was one of the best wedding receptions they had ever been to. We received many compliments on the food, environment and service. They really made our day so seamless and easy. Can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 11/09/2018