Memphis Wedding Car Reviews

Memphis Wedding Car 1
Memphis Wedding Car 2

Heather · Married on 05/03/2019

A great exit!

Rick is so professional and sweet. He worked with me regarding payments and he showed up on time to the wedding wearing the cutest uniform. Everyone raved about the car! It is super spacious inside and looks really nice outside. Rick took us to our house to change clothes and then downtown safely. I would recommend him to any bride looking for a super fun getaway car! Rick pays attention to ALL of the details.

Sent on 05/13/2019

April · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Mr. Rick was amazing to work with. He was very kind and professional. He made sure we had everything that we needed before we left the venue. The car was very clean and in pristine condition. I would highly recommend Mr. Rick and Memphis Wedding Car to anyone.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Shelby · Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect way to end our wedding day!

Mr. Rick is great! If you're looking to leave your wedding in an awesome old limo, then he is your guy! It's an amazing experience to learn all about the history of the car and to be chauffeured from your wedding to the destination of your choice! He even goes out of his way to snap a few photos of the newlyweds with the car! What a great service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Makati · Married on 10/06/2018

I am looking forward to our “Vintage” transportation after our upcoming nuptials 10/6. This will be a very big surprise for MHTB!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Charlotte · Married on 09/15/2018

Had wonderful conversations about the limo.
    This will be a very fun and exciting ride after our reception. Truly looking forward to it.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • kittyprincess

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful for our wedding

Rick is very professional and courteous. He is very responsive and always asks about the wedding. The price is reasonable and you get a great personalized experience you would not get with a traditional limo service. He has a wonderful car that looks great in photos and gets attention. I HIGHLY recommend memphisweddingcar and Rick!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jack · Married on 06/16/2018

Rick is awesome! Made my wife and I not have to worry about how we’re leaving our wedding. He’s fun to be around and is very professional. Would highly recommend Memphis Weddin Car to anyone looking for comfort and style. Thanks again Rick!
    -Jack

Sent on 06/28/2018

Grayson · Married on 06/01/2018

A wonderful surprise for the Bride and Groom. A spectacular way to leave a perfect wedding. Mr. Gillespie is a terrific person to work with and put your trust in. Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Joevak · Married on 05/27/2018

The service was absolutely a memorable one. Rick was the best and even came an hour earlier than we requested because of our change of schedule. We will always remember this day!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Hired Memphis Wedding Car as a surprise for my best friends daughters wedding and let me tell you the experience was fantastic! The owner/driver was so very nice in setting everything up and arrived early just in case the couple wanted to leave a little earlier he allowed photos to be taken it was amazing!! The bride and groom were so surprised and pleased!! I would definitely recommend and use again The Memphis Wedding Car.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Rick was amazing! He worked with us and was very professional. We highly recommend his services. The extra photos with the car was fun and worth it. Thank you Rick for getting us home safely and being a part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Memphis Wedding Car 3

Kayla · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely loved our experience with the Memphis wedding car! Rick was awesome and very responsive! We loved it!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Memphis Wedding Car 4

Marsha · Married on 11/04/2017

Awesome experience!!

The perfect end to a gorgeous wedding! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2016

Our car was beautiful and they were really personal which we loved. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Annie · Married on 10/17/2016

My husband and I used Memphis Wedding Car to take use from our wedding venue to our hotel 4 years ago. It was such a fun way to exit, and it made for some spectacular pictures! It was so much more special to be driven away in this beautiful antique car! Everything was done in a timely fashion, and it was a comfortable, enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Memphis Wedding Car!

Anna · Married on 09/09/2016

I would definitely recommend this vendor for a wedding car. Not only was he easy to work with before hand the day of was a breeze. He was readily available to show us the car during the planning process and brought the car for pictures the day of and then back again for our exit. We also received so many compliments on how cool the car was. This should be the easy choice when planning, go for Memphis Wedding Car!

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband & I used Memphis Wedding Car for our daughter's wedding! The car is awesome & was a perfect match with the venue! Mr. Rick is professionalism at its finest! Perfect touch to a very perfect & special day! You will not be disappointed using this service!!!

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2016

LOVE this classic car! Added such a unique experience to our special day! Made for beautiful pictures, too!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I were looking for ways to make our vintage wedding unique without spending a fortune. Our wedding was all about the details, and we wanted our going away pictures to be perfect. When we found the Memphis Wedding Car we were thrilled. It was everything we expected and more...plus there was plenty of room in the back seat for my ball gown dress! How many times do you get to stroll down Union Avenue in a 1933 Buick on your way to the Peabody hotel? We had a blast!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Linzie · Married on 06/18/2011

This is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen... and looks even MORE amazing in wedding photos! The driver is so so nice as well! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2016

April · Married on 09/01/2007

15 years ago we were escorted by Rick and his '33 Buick from our ceremony location to our reception. The pictures with the car are still some of my favorites! I would definitely recommend Memphis Wedding Car's services to anyone wanting a unique and classy departure vehicle.

Sent on 10/16/2016