Melissa Prosser Photography Reviews

55 | Atlanta, GA

55 Reviews for Melissa Prosser Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I used Melissa for both our engagement photos (April 2017) and wedding photos (Sept 2017), and we could not be more pleased working with her and the quality of her photos. She immediately put us at ease at our engagement shoot, and for our wedding, she knew where to be and when to be there to get the perfect shots. And our wedding album that she designed was just icing on the cake... absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend working with Melissa and her team, five stars!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Anne · Married on 05/27/2017

Melissa Prosser Photography was seriously the best photographer for the job! I always got super speedy and professional responses from them and they worked with me to get what my fiancé and I wanted. Also, our pictures were AMAZING!! I haven't stopped looking at them since we got them back (and we got them back super quick as well!) A bajillion stars and thumbs up. Book them. Seriously.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Thank you so much!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2016

Seriously look no further for a wedding photographer! Melissa and Sarah blew me away with my wedding pictures! Melissa made me feel like the most gorgeous bride ever and made it so easy to take pictures! So so thankful I chose them!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We had the best time working with you guys. You were beyond gorgeous! Congrats!

Erin · Married on 09/25/2016

Two of Melissa's assistants, Shauna and Sarah, were outstanding at my wedding at Wolf Mountain Vineyards. They were patient with our group during the posed photos and out of sight for the candids. It is brilliant that Melissa sends two photographers as different groups can be photographed at the same time which makes for more time to enjoy the rest of the night. The online tool for viewing the photos and ordering the albums is very easy to use, and the photos were available quickly! I laughed, cried, and relived the night all over again when I got the pictures back. Five stars!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad you are enjoying your photos!

Erica · Married on 08/20/2016

Melissa was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the planning process. On the day of, she kept everything flowing so I didn't have to think about anything. The photos she took were beautiful, and we are so happy we chose to work with her!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erica!! You and Cameron were absolutely amazing to work with!!! I still can't believe the luck we had with the weather that day!!! Y'all are one lucky couple :) Congrats!

Lin · Married on 08/14/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography was the best vendor we worked with. Their professionalism and service were easily 2nd to none. I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you guys so much :) All the best to you!

Melissa and Bobby have been great so far. We got our engagement shots back and cannot wait to see how the wedding will turn out! Very creative and quick, good eye for detail, and provided well over the amount of shots we expected. It's very awkward to constantly pose, but they made us feel comfortable. The packages are customizable and competitive. We also saved a ton by using her for both the wedding and engagements rather than hiring a second photographer. Well worth the investment.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! You were awesome to work with! Enjoyed every moment with you all!

Rebecca · Married on 06/12/2016

They are amazing to work with! Our photographers made us feel comfortable and were mindful of us throughout the whole day. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!! We couldn't be happier with our entire experience!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! It was great being a part of your day!

Becka · Married on 06/04/2016

She is absolutely wonderful!!! And the pictures are amazing!!!! They were so much fun and had great ideas. Super easy to work with!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! You guys were awesome! Loved your earrings!!

Erin · Married on 05/28/2016

Melissa was wonderful! Not only did all of our wedding photos come back within days of the wedding, but the quality is incredible - we couldn't be more pleased! Melissa is also considered one of the quickest in the biz - we had b/w 700-800 beautiful photos returned to us, but she made sure we weren't spending all of our time away from the celebration - she had us on the dance floor in no time!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Erin! We had such an amazing time working with you and Jamie! You guys were amazing, I will remember your toasts forever!

We recently worked with Melissa for our engagement and wedding day photos and I love Melissa and her team – they are phenomenal! They put everyone at ease in front of the camera and managed to make us look great – even when we (translation: the guys) were acting like dorks! I was able to communicate with her freely during planning to share my ideas and she was always responsive and collaborative.

Melissa has a very warm and creative personality and she has a great eye for photos. It was comforting to know that I could just relax and trust her to capture amazing photos and not have to worry about anything. I don’t know how she and Sarah managed to be everywhere at once, but they captured every little detail and all the emotion of the day!

Nicole was the videographer and our video looked amazing! Her editing and music choice truly captured the feeling of the day and it made a huge difference to be able to see all the fun moments we missed during our reception.

Melissa, Sarah and Nicole were so friendly and professional throughout the entire wedding day and our proofs and video were ready before we even got back from our honeymoon.

I can’t wait for a reason to work with the Melissa Prosser Photography team again!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Awww, you are too sweet! It's totally ok to act like dorks in front of the camera! makes it more fun! You and your sweet bride were such a pleasure to work with, and are STUNNERS in front of the camera! Cheers to you both!

Melissa and her team are AMAZING - extremely responsive, organized, friendly and professional. Melissa and Shauna were the photographers for our wedding day, and they made the experience fun and easy. We even received all ~700 edited photos in less than a week after the wedding - and they turned out absolutely amazing! Several of our attendees have told us how attentive our photographers were during the ceremony and reception, capturing all of the details and the "best" moments. I cannot say enough positive things about Melissa. Do NOT look any further, book with her today!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you are enjoying your photos!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Melissa is the best! The thought of having a stranger follow me around on my wedding day made me feel a little uncomfortable,that was until I met Melissa. She has the best personality which put me at ease and made picture taking fun. Her assistant Sarah was with my husband and groomsmen for their getting ready pictures and he had nothing but nice things to say about her as well. I got all the pictures back very soon after the wedding (1 week) and they were gorgeous. I received a lot of text from friends and family after the pictures were sent out about how pretty the pictures were and how awesome the photographer was. I highly recommend Melissa Prosser Photography!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much! You guys were so fun to work with! Your little girl was beyond precious too. Had a great time working with you all!

Kaley · Married on 04/16/2016

Melissa was wonderful! She is very friendly and super accommodating. She has a creative spirit that comes through the lens and makes for the absolute BEST pictures. I am in love with my wedding pictures and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Sarah was the second shooter and also captured some wonderful moments of our special day! Did I mention I got my pictures in less than a week?!! I have heard horror stories of brides waiting weeks even months to get their photos....not going to happen if you use Melissa Prosser Photography :).

Sent on 04/26/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kaley! It was an honor to photograph your wedding! Your little girl was so cute! Loved capturing the moment of her running in the field :)

Noel · Married on 04/02/2016

Sarah and Cori were a pleasure to have be a part of our big day! They were calm and professional in the face of wedding day stress. Picture were back to us super fast! I cannot pick my favorite because they are all so lovely!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Noel! Loved being a part of your special day! You were stunning!

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2016

Sarah was so wonderful. She was willing to work with us and help make our day perfect. The photos are absolutely beautiful. We could not be happier!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Melissa and her team did an amazing job photographing my wedding. She was able to get all of the shots I requested as well as myself and my husband getting ready. All of the photos turned out beautifully and I could not be more pleased with them.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Melissa was an amazing photographer and so easy to work with. We were planning our wedding from afar, and just felt immediately comfortable with her from the first phone conversation. She was flexible to meet with my parents and then us when we were in the area. She was incredibly professional, but also flexible and friendly. We felt like she just fit right in to the ceremony and party. The pictures turned out amazing and just really captured the whole day. We couldn't be happier with the final product and all she did for us!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

We really enjoyed using Melissa and her team for our wedding in Athens in April. They were so professional and worked hard to capture every moment! They made the best of our overcast/light rain weekend by getting great mother nature/cloud pictures. Also, there was a very natural approach to the day, nothing too forced or cheesy, very "in the background". It was important to us to not be too wrapped up in modeling on our wedding day. Very fun and easy all around!

We especially appreciated Melissa's responsiveness and "ready-to-assist" attitude leading up to, day-of, and after the wedding. Its one of the only vendors we've worked with after they wedding (on our albums and photos), and they have been very helpful. We look forward to purchasing more of the almost 900 photos taken! We plan to use these as thank you and Christmas presents.

Would highly recommend Melissa Prosser and her team!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Melissa is so personable and professional. Her photos are incredible and EVERYONE who has viewed my photos has commented on how fantastic they are (even friends who are also professional photographers)!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/11/2014

Melissa was great and we were very pleased with her and her team's service.

Great job! Thanks again

Sent on 10/25/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

I think my biggest concern about the wedding was the photography. I mean, come on, all you have left afterwards is the pictures. I knew they had to be perfect. So I asked my really influential event planning friends their suggestions. And Melissa Prosser came up as one of the best.

Melissa. I met her at a little coffee shop and immediately felt like I was meeting a friend I hadn't seen in a while, catching upon life and discussing the wedding to the smallest details--some of which I didn't realize until we actually started chatting. Her confidence and interest were the first things that really struck me. She knows a lot about wedding and photography, and it really shows. She also was hugely interested in my wedding and its details. Some of the other photographers I spoke to were too busy discussing their styles to talk wedding veils and dresses.

She and her photo assistant of the day (Shauna, who is just as lovely as Melissa) were perfect with everyone involved, fielding questions and requests from the different family members while catching so many beautiful moments throughout the night. These photographs might be the prettiest things I have ever seen. Seriously. Beautiful. She has eyes that capture beauty in everything. It is INCREDIBLE what an eye she has for lighting, especially outdoor lighting.

She's marvelous. I want every inspired happy couple to work with her because she will bring out the best in you and make you laugh and forget all these people watching. It's some of the best fun I've ever had!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • F

Fei · Married on 05/10/2014

Hiring a great photographer is SO important. I am so glad we had Melissa and her team to capture both of our engagement session and wedding! Melissa is creative, talented, professional, and a blast to work with! The photos came out very gorgeous! Thank you so much for capturing all the special moments! We will treasure these photos forever. =) I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2014

Melissa and her team were so amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and didn't miss a moment of my big day. I am very picky when it comes to photographers (I like the classic look in wedding pictures) and her attention to detail was impeccable.

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2014

Melissa is so great to work with. She took great pictures of our wedding. She blended in so she captured natural shots as well as the posed ones of all the family.

Sent on 06/04/2014