Melanie Paige Events + Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla W. Getting married on 09/02/2022

Amazing Experience-one you will never regret!

Melanie was simply amazing! From day one, she made us feel so special and like we were the most important client she had (even though ours was the elopement package). Her communication skills, professionalism and attention to detail made the entire process so easy. I highly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding planner, you will NOT be disappointed!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe Kayla, you are so sweet! I loved your elopement and your wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you so much for letting MPED be a part of your love story!
    Mackenzie P. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Best wedding coordinator ever

My wedding was placed into the hands of Melanie and her team by my wedding venue, and I am so grateful that it did. I would not want anyone else in charge of this special day. Melanie made sure that everything about the day of my wedding was organized and put together exactly how I imagined. Her and her team made me day completely stress free and everything just flowed so smoothly. They are truly the best of the best, and I would recommend them to every single bride!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe Mackenzie! You are so sweet and thank you for letting MPED be a part of your special day. You and Matt were so amazing to work with and we are so blessed to have been a part of your wedding day. We miss you two already!
  • Dana
    Dana G. Getting married on 04/11/2022

The wedding of our dreams!

Melanie made the entire wedding planning process a dream! As the mother of the Bride, she made it possible for my daughter & I to relax and know that EVERYTHING was handled professionally & efficiently by Melanie and her team. She is sharp and knows her business very well. She listened to our ideas, made great suggestions and executed the wedding of my daughters dreams. We absolutely love Melanie and would highly recommend her to plan your wedding event.

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Dana! I LOVED being a part of Tiffany and Gary's day. It was so beautiful and absolutely wonderful. Missing you all so much and wish we could do it all over again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 07/30/2021

My wedding day was perfect!

Melanie was so amazing!! The best wedding coordinator we could have asked for. When I first got engaged I was skeptical if I would need anyone to help me with the coordinating, but I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. The whole year leading up to our wedding she was so helpful, encouraging, and supportive. She was always willing to answer any questions I had and was on top of allllll the details. I would have missed so many things if I did not have her help. She was so sweet to work with and I would recommend anyone to book her for their wedding!!! We love you melanie!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren! I loved working with you and making your wedding day dreams come true. I hope that you are doing well and thank you for being a part of the MPED Family!
    Megan O. Married on 06/26/2021

Thankful for Melanie Paige Events

We are beyond grateful for Melanie and her help in making our big day so special at The Mulberry at New Smyrna Beach. Even though we were unable to meet with Melanie in person throughout our planning process, Melanie went above and beyond checking in with us and keeping our plans on track. Every suggestion from vendors to order of entry for our ceremony made our day perfect from start to finish. So many of our guests have complimented the ease of flow of the day, made possible by Melanie and Elizabeth as they managed every piece of our timeline (including almost switching ceremony location due to rain). I would recommend Melanie to anyone looking for an organized, personable wedding planner with amazing vision to make your day better than you could imagine on your own!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe Megan! You are so sweet. Absolutely loved being a part of your special day and you were such a joy to work with. Thank you for letting MPED bring together your dream wedding!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 06/11/2021

The Perfect Planner

Our wedding was the best day of our lives thanks to Melanie. She was always there when I needed her, from hiring her to wedding day, to guide me through the planning process, give her best advice, and keep everything organized and perfect. She was a huge part of what made our day so special and I couldn’t imagine our day without her. I would recommend her to any couple who wants the wedding of their dreams because she will make it happen!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe thank you so much Katie! I loved being a part of your wedding day. You and Jac were so much fun to plan with! Hope you are doing well and thank you for choosing MPED :)
    Alycia Married on 05/17/2021

Would recommend!

Melanie was very quick to respond during all of the planning process. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about anything for set up or at the end of my day. Her and her tram were attentive during the entire wedding.

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Alycia! Your wedding day was so much fun and I am so honored that I got to be a part of it. Miss you and thank you for choosing MPED!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Z. Married on 04/25/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Melanie was an incredible wedding planner. Everything during the planning process went smoothly and if it ever didn’t she was sure to fix the situation. Even four days before the wedding we had some major issues and she fixed it flawlessly. I cannot recommend her enough. Beyond a wedding planner, she also became such a dear friend of mine! Thank you for everything!!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet works Kristin! Your wedding day was perfect from beginning to end. I miss planning it so much and so happy to have you as a forever friend :)
    Morgan C. Married on 04/17/2021

The best there is

By far the best decision we made was having Melanie as our wedding planner to guide us through the whole wedding planning process. Anytime I had a question, Melanie was there to answer and help any way that she could which made planning fun and stress free! Melanie is extremely organized, always two steps ahead, detail-oriented, reliable, fun to work with and so so kind! On our wedding day, she was more than on top of everything and it went so smoothly. We got tons of compliments about how smooth and organized everything was despite the little bit of rain & ALL the credit goes to Melanie. She made all of our wedding day dreams come true and we are so thankful that we had the opportunity to meet and work with her! If you are looking for a wedding planner, Melanie is THE BEST THERE IS!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe you are so sweet Morgan! Thank you so much for allowing MPED to be a part of your special day. I had so much fun planning with you and your mom! It was such a wonderful wedding and I wish we could do it all over again :)
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 04/03/2021

Above and Beyond

Let me start by saying I was a bride who thought that I wouldn't NEED a wedding planner. After going through the process and the actual day I can 100% say the day would have been a complete mess without Melanie Paige. Melanie is extremely organized and responsive. One of the things that stood out to me was her attention to detail, Melanie catches everything! When I was looking for a wedding planner it was most important to have someone who could help me organize and lay down the law. There are going to be a million things flying your way wedding planning and Melanie was there to keep it all in line for me. From timeline due dates, invoices, preferred vendor list, list of miscellaneous items, verbiage on invites etc. Melanie was there every step and detail along the way. She even last minute ordered me a few custom linens from BBJ when I has a last minute change. Now let me bring you to the actual day... she made the day go off without a hitch, and if there was a hitch, she didn't let us find out or worry about it. Her entire team is very professional and not afraid to step in where needed. Cory and I both agree that Melanie was a vital piece to our wedding day. We can't thank you enough Melanie for making our day PERFECT. I would recommend her without a doubt!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe Michelle! I loved planning with you so much. Ever since the first email I knew I had to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day :)
    Nicole P. Married on 03/27/2021

Best day, best coordinator.

Melanie was our wedding coordinator and we actually didn’t meet in person until the day of our rehearsal - but she was there every step of the way and was SO responsive! I had only visited our venue location twice pre-wedding, so I really knew nothing about the area. She was attentive and very professional, experienced and equipped with an all-star team. She paid attention to detail, made sure our bridal party and families were having a great time and really took all of the stress away from me the day of. You NEED to work with her. She’s absolutely incredible and I’d recommend her again and again. Wishing we could relive this night already! Thank you for everything, Melanie!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

OMG thank you so much for your sweet words Nicole! I loved being a part of your wedding day. It was amazing :)
  • Quyen
    Quyen N. Married on 03/20/2021

Above and Beyond!!

Melanie was incredible to work with! She was our day of coordinator, however she did much more. She was so knowledgeable with our venue and most of our chosen vendors were suggested by her. It had rained on our wedding day and Melanie already had a Plan B put into place. She was so communicative throughout the entire planning process, keeping us on track with our timelines before and during the wedding. Melanie even went above and beyond and went out to get me my favorite flavor of white claw on wedding day so that I could enjoy it during the reception. We would not have been able to have a stress free wedding without Melanie as our coordinator. She is simply the best and I highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a planner/coordinator!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Quyen! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I loved being a part of it with you, Cole, and your families. Thank you for trusting your wedding day with MPED!
    Cole H. Married on 03/20/2021

Melanie went above and beyond! She’s the best!

Melanie was confident, knowledgeable, and just an overall fantastic person to work with throughout the entire planning and wedding process. It was a very pleasant and stress-free experience for the bride and I! The day-of threw several curveballs at us and Melanie handled the changes perfectly. My bride was elated all night long and the entire night went beautifully — what more could I ask for?? Thank you Melanie!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cole! I loved being a part of your wedding day. Thank you for trusting it with MPED!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 03/19/2021

Thankful for Melanie!

Melanie and her team were such a blessing on our wedding day! We literally did not have to lift and finger or worry about a thing the day of. She set up everything so beautifully and ran everything very precise and on time! I could not imagine my wedding day without her!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katie! I loved being able to be a part of your love story and your wedding day. Hope you are doing well!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 03/13/2021

Melanie is the best!

Having MPED be apart of our big day was one of the best decisions we could have made! From the get go, Melanie was so kind, responsive, organized and had the answers to all of my questions!

I truly felt like Melanie was there for whatever we needed on our wedding day and prior! From walking my dog to bringing us food during dinner to helping with my wedding dress bustle to packing up all the decor when the wedding was done-she did it all! Not to mention, she took away the stress of having to set up all my decorations and set up everything exactly like I had envisioned so we could enjoy our wedding morning with our bridal party.

Melanie truly took away all the little worries I thought I would have during our wedding and we got to enjoy our day so much more knowing Melanie and her team was there to help. She is such a joy to work with and she will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams! Thank you Melanie for being the best!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe thank you so much for your sweet words Caitlin! I absolutely loved being a part of your special day. Working with you and Doug was a dream and I am so sad it is all over!
  • Heidi
    Heidi Married on 03/12/2021

Lifesaver!

I am so glad we went with Melanie for our coordinator! She is incredibly organized and responsive and was always knowledgeable and friendly when I had any questions or requests in the planning process. I am not so organized or the best with decisions so she was truly a lifesaver leading up to our wedding as well as the day of. Our wedding ran smoothly and was a beautiful event largely thanks to Melanie! 🤍✨

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe thank you for the kind words Heidi! Your wedding day was so fun and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of it. Hope you are doing well!
    Nikkie D. Married on 03/05/2021

So amazing!!

Melanie and her team are the reason our dream wedding came to life! She listened to every detail, answered every question I had, and made suggestions on things I couldn't decide on. She always got back to me as quickly as possible, even after a crazy busy weekend. She was so organized and professional and you can really see she is passionate about what she does! She also has an awesome vendor list with some extremely talented people that we were lucky enough to work with. I cannot thank her enough for helping us plan the best day of our lives.

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nikkie! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding and helping bring together your details. Your wedding was beautiful! I hope that you are doing well :)
    Abriana R. Married on 02/27/2021

The best wedding planner EVER.

Melanie was the best decision we made for our wedding process. She made our day run so smoothly and effortlessly. Any questions or concerns I had while planning she was able to address for me. Thank you thank you thank you for the best day ever Melanie!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Abriana! Planning with you was a dream and your wedding day was so wonderful. Thank you for being a part of the MPED Family. Hope you and Trent are doing well!
  • Justine
    Justine M. Married on 02/19/2021

CEO of Wedding Planning!!

Melanie couldn’t have exceeded our expectations more. At any given moment, she knew where every ONE was, where every THING was, where any thing and everything was supposed to go and when. I mean… I couldn’t have asked for anything better! When I saw our ceremony space and reception space all laid out on the wedding day, I was in tears. Melanie knew exactly what I wanted it to look like and with last minute things still in question, I trusted her on the layout and it was FLAWLESS. Melanie is organized, prepared, thinks ahead and even is ready to curl your hair real quick in the bathroom right before the ceremony😆 As a bride, she made me feel SO well taken care of and she put my anxiety at ease! It’s a priceless feeling. Even if you think you can handle wedding planning / day of coordination yourself, it’s not worth the stress. Add this girl into your budget because she is WORTH IT!🤍

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe thank you so much Justine! Loved planning with you and hope that you are doing well. Thank you so much for choosing MPED to be a part of your special day!
  • Breanna
    Breanna R. Married on 02/06/2021

The GOAT Wedding Planner!

Melanie is incredible ya’all from start to finish!! She was always quick to respond if my husband and I had any questions. She was always on time with any meeting we had, in person or virtually. She was always incredibly kind and professional throughout this experience.

And on our wedding day, she absolutely nailed it! I felt incredibly cared for, as if she really cared like it was her wedding too. She wants all the details to be as perfect as they can be, for you. You guys, Melanie had me move my ceremony up 5 MINUTES so we wouldn’t have rain and I kid you not, those five minutes made all the difference! If that’s not proof enough that she was born to do this, I don’t know what is.

This was the best decision we could have made for our wedding and I promise it will be the best decision you make for yours as well!!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe you are so sweet Breanna! I loved being a part of your day and I am so happy we were able to get you your dream ceremony right before the rain came. Hope you are doing well!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 02/01/2021

Grateful for MPED!

I give my highest rating possible for MPED. I really appreciated all of the thoughtful guidance from MPED through the planning process. At so many points I realized I had no clue how to pull off a huge event like a wedding. Even with a smaller guest count of 60, I could not have known how to plan all of the transitions, select reliable vendors, coordinate a realistic timeline to of the vendors and wedding party members, and provide expert day of management so everyone knew what they were doing, When we think of our wedding we immediately feel all of the joy, love, meaning and NO STRESS because Melanie and her team had every detail. In looking for a planner, I wanted someone to tell me how to plan the event, who to work with, and what considerations to keep in mind to make the event super smooth and quality. I did not want to stress out about a vendor not showing up on the day, have an unpleasant surprise about a forgotten detail, or have to be the main leader of the event. MPED covered all of my hopes and handled all of my concerns with the utmost professionalism, caring support, and accessibility. I am so grateful for how Melanie helped me navigate the planning process through Covid, AND provided day of support directly following her own wedding and the holidays-in the middle of COVID-19! We have no stress at all the day of, and that is because of her expert know-how. I feel like she genuinely cares for Francisco and I, as evidenced through her correspondence and sweet instagram posts. I am very grateful that I can look back on my wedding with every positive feeling because of Melanie.

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Awe Emily, thank you so much for the kind words! I really do miss planning with you and your special day. It was perfect from start to finish! If we could do it over again, I most certainly would. Hope you and Francisco are doing well!
  • Jon
    Jon C. Married on 01/23/2021

The Perfect Planner

Melanie played a huge role in making our wedding the perfect day. She far exceeded all expectations. From the first time we met her, we knew we were in great care. She provided clear direction, honest feedback, and made a stressful process easy and fun! Melanie is always quick to respond, and extremely organized. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we are so thankful for all that she did for us!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jon! Planning with you and Ashley was so much fun. I hope that you two are doing well!
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 01/03/2021

Top wedding planner in us!

5 Star service all around! Melanie and her team are absolutely fabulous. Very creative and efficient w/excellent communication. Handled every single minute detail. Her design was so original and breathtaking!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Heather! I loved being a part of Kristin and Matt's entire wedding weekend :)
    Jaela C. Married on 11/07/2020

Magical Day!

Melanie helped me so much with creating the most perfect, ethereal wedding day! She was so attentive and even came up with ideas to really make the day pop! Her design style was exactly what I was looking for and she gave me the most perfect day ever. I am so grateful for her and my husband and I had such a stress-free day! She went above and beyond to always answer any questions I have and to step in when needed. She was amazing and I would hire her over and over again!

Melanie Paige Events + Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jaela! I LOVED being a part of your wedding as well as designing it. Your day was truly perfect and I miss it so much!