Mehmet Demirci Photography LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 01/30/2021

Wonderful Eye and Value

Mehmet takes amazing photos and he's experienced in so many facets of photography. It really shows in the memorable shots we received for our engagement and Wedding. He helped direct us when we needed to be repositioned and knew his way around wedding schedules, shots he knew we'd want and great background and lighting!
  • April
    April G. Married on 01/05/2021

100% Recommend!

Mehmet was wonderful! We planned our small wedding in just a few months and Mehmet was extremely flexible with that timeline as well as traveling out to Greensboro. Even without having seen our property at all, he was able to immediately see the best shots. You can tell he cares about his work and wants to provide you with the best! He's very respectful, prompt, super flexible, and offered a great price. Exactly what we needed! Would recommend to any other couples!
    Bailey W. Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Photography with Mehmet Demirci

Mehmet was so professional and his pictures are amazing! He was able to use the landscape easily to capture the spirit of the event. My whole family had a great time looking at everything he captured. And, I appreciated his flexibility when I was trying to coordinate the day of events. I changed the schedule a few times, and he just rolled with the punches :)
  • Aisha-
    Aisha- A. Married on 05/11/2020

Outstanding and comfortable experience!

Mehmet is simply amazing. I had my bridal session with him before our wedding. Each picture more breathtaking than the other. It's hard to pick a favorite! They are extremely responsive and professional.

He is also super friendly and easy to work with. Mehmet is well organized and know how to get the job done efficiently and thoroughly and have an impressive eye for beauty and detail. If you want to be confident your wedding photos will turn out gorgeous, hire Mehmet Demirci Photography for your wedding day. I highly recommend their services!
    Senem I. Married on 05/09/2020

Great professional amazing

I would recommend Mehmet Demirci 100%. His pictures are beautiful and worth the money. You are already getting ripped off on everything because it's a wedding but he is actually worth what he cost.
    Jennifer S. Married on 01/08/2020

Great job!

I can't say enough good things about Mehmet Demirci Photography. We contacted him with little more than 1 month in advance, and they made everything work out perfectly. Mehmet did an amazing job and a few weeks after we got our pictures. We loved them all!
  • Sabrena
    Sabrena Married on 11/16/2019

Great Photographer!

Mehmet is an incredible photographer! He is really flexible and talented. All our engagement pictures turned out candid and beautiful. Even with short notice, Mehmet was able to make things work and capture our special day so beautifully.

I would definitely recommend!
    Jessie S. Married on 09/20/2019

Mehmet is awesome!

Mehmet was so easy to work with, he's very professional, kind, and is very affordable. We couldn't find anyone with cheaper rates. Everything was simple, from booking his time, to working with him on the day of the wedding, to paying him...we even got our photos within 3 days of the actual wedding, which includes him being out a full day on another event the day after out wedding. You would be making a mistake if you didn't book with him!
    Tugba B. Married on 09/02/2019

Great photographer

Mehmet is wonderful on detail and creativity. I highly recommend him.We hope to work with him again in the future!
    Giovanni Married on 08/17/2019

An excellent photographer

He’s an excellent photographer and artist indeed. My wife said that I’m looking more handsome in the pictures which have been taken by him at our wedding ceremony. We’ll call him back again soon.
  • Z
    Zahra A. Married on 08/15/2019

Wedding ceremony

My husband and I recently got married and Mehmet beautifully captured our day! Our photos are what we will cherish for many years to come and I am extremely happy with all of the photos we received! Mehmet was so amazing to work with!
    Celine A. Married on 07/15/2019

Excellent and Unforgettable

We loved working with the lovey photographer. Mehmet is the BEST. He is super organized and think of even small details that help keep you on track.
  • Digeremailim
    Digeremailim@Aol.com Married on 07/01/2019

Like his vision

Mehmet really captured my vision for engagement pictures and I couldn’t be happier with them! Professional, excited and creative. When weather turned bad He right away knew of an alternative and calmed my nerves. I would work over and over again!
  • O
    Ozlem Married on 06/04/2019

Professionalizm and experience...

Mehmet is more than photograper. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend with you. There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing to you relax and have the best day of your lifes. We got our photos and could not be more happier with the results, he is seriously talented. DO it. You will not be disappointed...
    Louraine E. Married on 05/24/2019

Above and beyond experience

Mehmet is an amazing photographer. He’ll help you in every way he can. I had a small court wedding. But photos were amazing taken just what i wanted even for prenup and after the wedding photos. If you dont know what to do worry not! Cause he’ll give you advices and always turns up to be wonderful! I would absolutely recommend him its affordable and 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Thank you so much for being our photographer on our special day!
  • Candice
    Candice P. Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!

It was a pleasure to work with Mehmet! He was so nice and very respectful, even my husband loved him! Our pictures came out fantastic and we received a ton of them for an amazing price. I would definitely recommend Mehmet to do your event. Thank you Mehmet!
    Balik L. Married on 05/17/2019

Phenomenal Photographer that has passion for photography and loves what he does

We had a phenomenal experience in working with Mehmet. He was professional , meticulous , organized and patient throughout the process.
    Mehmet, he has a passion for photography and loves what he does
    During the photo session, he made it incredibly easy for us to feel comfortable in front of the camera by interacting with us in a very friendly and casual manner.
    In our planning meetings Mehmet helped us by providing various samples and helped us to customize our wedding day photography session.
    Mehmet captured all the important wedding moments with extra angles and with great composition.
    Mehmet went above and beyond to make sure that he captured every aspect and angle of our wedding in a memorable way. We recommend Mehmet for any special occasion photography needs.
    Merve U. Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you!

We had the best time at our engagement photo session. We had a lot of really great shots and our photographer, Mehmet, made us feel very comfortable. It was a great way to get to know Mehmet. Highly recommend booking him for your event :))
    Samantha Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful value!

Mehmet was wonderful for our wedding! He was able to accommodate us when we had last minute changes and really helped calm my nerves about my first professional photography experience. Our pictures came out beautifully and for a very reasonable price!
  • Z
    Zeynep B. Married on 04/20/2019

He’s the best!!

Mehmet did an amazing job of capturing those special moments on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for anyone more professional and responsive. He was very thoughtful in the way that he took his photos and really gave us what we needed to relax, knowing that he wouldn’t miss any important details of the day.
    Sevde D. Married on 02/04/2019

Energetic, meticulous and punctual with his work

Mehmet was wonderful to work with for our wedding! I haven't been professionally photographed before and he had a calm, directive energy that was exactly what I needed. He was also able to accommodate us when we had to move our ceremony last minute. I'm excited to see the work he has done with our pictures.
    Nazmi A. Married on 12/29/2018

Best photographer!

Mehmet and his friends were amazing! The best photographer we could ask for!
    Banugul U. Married on 12/10/2018

Perfect job

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Mehmet. He's enthusiastic, professional, personable (very important) and knows what he is doing. Would 10/10 recommend. He's fantastic!
    Ashley A. Married on 10/03/2018

Beyond Expectations

Mehmet is great photography artist with creative & fun personality. He understands what you need and outcome is beyond expectations!
  • Gracyn
    Gracyn B. Married on 10/01/2018

Mehmet was amazing!

Mehmet was amazing. He captured our day better than how we thought we wanted it to be captured. He exceeded our expectations. He was great in understanding what we wanted/didn't want in photos and executed perfectly. I highly recommend Mehmet as your photographer, you will not be disappointed. You will be blown away by his talent!