The Meadow Wood Reviews

222 | Randolph, NJ

222 Reviews for The Meadow Wood

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2015

We could not have been happier with meadow Wood Manor and their staff. They well exceeded our expectations and we are so glad that is where we chose to celebrate our big day. We have already recommended them to our newly engaged friends! All of our guests in attendance were amazed with place and how efficient the staff was. It meant a lot that the owner, Jeff, was there and checked up on us during the night. We will forever have those great memories!!! Thank you Meadow Wood Manor!

Elizabeth

Sent on 10/15/2015

Rafael · Married on 08/29/2015

From my wife and I-
    Our wedding took place August 29,2015 and it could not have been a better day! Everything was amazing and all our guests are still talking about how amazing the Meadow Wood Manor was. We knew from he moment we stepped foot into the Meadow Wood Manor that it was the one we were searching for. The beautiful staircase when you walk in to the amazingly decorated cocktail room and the breathtaking ballroom. It truly is a beautiful venue. We met with Mary Ellen, who was amazing from the moment we met. She was so friendly and always responded to all our inquiries immediately. Our wedding day was perfect!! Jodi, Beckie and Donald were absolutely amazing! They truly made us feel like family and were always there for what ever we needed. They also made sure all our guest were attended to and anything they needed they brought them. The owner Jeff was also on hand and helped assist with everything from serving and bringing out guests drinks. From cocktail hour to dinner to the dessert stations it was a truly magical day and we are so happy we chose the Meadow Wood to share in our special day. It is an amazing venue and all the workers make you feel so special and assist in whatever way they can. Thank you for making our Wedding day so SPECIAL! Theresa and Rafael

Sent on 10/31/2015

This venue is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everything was set up perfectly, the cake was amazing and exactly how we wanted it. The staff was perfect, we had everything we wanted and the staff made sure to keep checking on us. This place was a dream come true from start to finish. The best choice we have ever made.

Sent on 11/18/2015

My husband and I had our reception at the Meadow Wood Manor on July 17th. We had the most amazing wedding! Our guests are still commenting on the quality of the service and the abundance of amazing food! I literally have nothing negative to say. Our bridal attendant was fantastic and really went above and beyond the call of duty :). The owner, Jeff, oversees the events and made our guests feel even more comfortable and welcome. Everything from the cocktail hour to the cake was perfect. My only wish is that I could re-live the day over and over! I was mentally prepared to deal with anything that didn't go smoothly but that time never came. The Meadow Wood staff know exactly how to make your wedding day go smoothly. Maureen, Jeff's wife, asks you about your themes and style to make the event design in your preferred style. I know that I sound like a promo for them but you won't be disappointed by having your big day at the Meadow Wood!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2015

My husband and I fell in love with Meadow Wood Manor the moment we walked inside. We were between two places, however the Meadow Wood Manor had features of those two places giving us the picture perfect wedding we had hoped for. The ambience of the venue was perfect, from the chandelier to the great staircase to the charming roomie cocktail hour to the floor-to-ceiling windows in the actual room we were in love. As we entered the venue we were greeted by Mary Ellen who is extremely comforting and proud of her work. Soon after Jeff the owner joined our conversation and ensured us that every wedding he has is perfect and he is there to make sure of it. He was absolutely right. Upon our arrival to the cocktail hour he was there serving fresh crab and lobster on a beautiful silver tray, not making it known that he was the owner but just simply being a part of the team. All throughout the night he assured that my husband and I were comfortable, that my crowd was happy, and that we were having an enjoyable time. From the moment we got engaged I always told my husband that whatever we plan it would be because I fell in love with the person who ran that company and it was true I fell in love with the Meadowood Manor because of Jeff. Not many people are that family oriented and business oriented at the same time but he totally was and he stole our hearts. Not to mention the food was incredible we had great reviews and everyone in our family enjoyed it. They were amazed to see how much food was actually in this cocktail hour. We know everyone says this but we cannot wait to go back to our venue. Hopefully someone we know gets married or has an event there soon enough. The Meadow Wood Manor will definitely be in our future plans as we grow together as a married couple.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Carol · Married on 06/20/2015

The Meadow Wood Manor is amazing!! I first fell in love with the Meadow Wood when I walked in and saw the gorgeous staircase and the homey yet elegant feel of the entire premises. Then we met with Jeff and he was so accommodating and friendly, you can tell this is a man that enjoys his job and making people happy. The staff during my wedding on 6/20/15 was outstanding. Donald was our Maitre D' and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect, which it was!! Deanna was my bridal attendant and she pretty much catered to my every request, whether it was bringing us food from the cocktail hour while taking pictures or helping me change from my heels to my slippers. I couldn't have asked for better service!! The food was absolutely delicious!! I highly recommend the 50s Station, it was definitely the hit of the night. Everything was cooked perfectly and everyone was stuffed!!

The Meadow Wood Manor went above and beyond my expectations and I am thrilled with the way my wedding turned out, it was like the perfect fairy tale dream!!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Missybabyblue

Melissa · Married on 04/03/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Meadow Wood Manor shortly after we got married in Antigua. Meadow Wood provided some decorations of tropical flowers and incorporated some decorations we wanted to use. They also provided several votives at each table as well as table numbers in frames. They have great flexibility and even offered to try and create any Carribean foods that we may have liked on our Honeymoon if they could. Their staff was very accommodating to all of the guests not just the bridal party. This was the most popular compliment that I received from my guests about the venue as well as the food being incredible!! Meadow Wood Manor was a dream come true for me because I always wanted to enter on the Beauty and the Beast staircase and have a perfect night just like the one that Meadow Wood provided. They made sure all guests were pleased at all times but not in a nagging way. If you are looking for somewhere flexible and gorgeous this is the venue for you. This was the BEST choice we ever made. Thank you Meadow Wood Manor for making my dreams come true :-)

Sent on 05/05/2015

Dionne · Married on 12/31/2014

From the very beginning, the staff at MWM was the best! Mary Ellen was our sales person and she was so attentive to every question we would throw at her. The professionalism of this establishment is on another level. They make you feel like it is your home. They even discounted us because I am a teacher, what other place does that?? The reception and cocktail hour was unmatched. We had our wedding this past New Year's Eve and it was event that everyone will always remember. I have friends and family telling me it was not only the best wedding they had ever been to, hut on another level. The staff was so sweet and accommodating to us and all of our guests. People couldn't stop talking about the delicious food and beautiful decor. We had the best time, and it was all because of Jeff and his lovely wife Maureen , the owners and all the awesome staff. You would not go wrong by going with this place. They know the business inside and out. What was also amazing was how the staff truly loved their work and being a part of our day. They make sure you get everything you want. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Tim · Married on 10/04/2014

are looking to be treated like a king and queen? this is the place! from their attention to our wants and needs to the quality of food and service, you would never imagine it could surpass all your expectations. I have to say, the staff at our wedding were awesome. they were always there to get us what we needed or wanted before we could even think about asking. the quality of food could be matched to any 5 star restaurants and we found that meadow wood manor would go above and beyond by tailoring your meal to suit your dietary wants or needs. you choice of entree is decided by you at the reception hall rather than months ahead of time with the menu options you choose for your guests and yourself. there is nothing I would change about our experience at meadow wood manor.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Erin · Married on 10/03/2014

We were married Oct 3rd 2014. Our experience with the Meadow Wood Manor from our first visit to the day following our wedding with retrieving our personal design items was nothing but a pleasure. The planning process was a breeze with Mary Ellen who is so full of ideas and really works hard to make sure the day is what the couple wants it to be. The customization that the Meadow Wood has to offer to its couples is unrivaled. We looked at many many venues and none of them felt as warm, flexible and welcoming as the MWM did.

The day it self went off without a hitch, our guests have not stopped talking about the quality and quantity of the food and the attentiveness of the staff, including the owner Jeff and his wife who were walking around serving and ensuring perfection.

Every design detail we planned was executed flawlessly. Our guests raved about how elegant but warm and welcoming the venue felt. The staff went beyond what would be expected to ensure everything was perfect. Looking back at the day it all feels like a dream, a true fairy tale, we could not have asked for more.

Erin & Matthew

Sent on 10/28/2014

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2014

Everything went smoothly! Mary Ellen was amazing through the planning process and explained everything thoroughly. The entire staff was attentive, professional, knowledgable, our guests were impressed.

Ok- the food... Amazing!!! Our guests were blown away and are still talking about it! I suggest skipping the cocktail hour and having items brought to bridal suite. We insisted on going but got caught up talking to guests that we only had a bite or 2.

Our guests have told us it was one of the best weddings and i think meadow wood is to thank for that! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2014

It was everything we wanted our wedding to be! From the moment my husband, and I walked in the door we felt at home! We still have people telling us how our wedding was the best they went to, they still rave about the food :) thank you for making our day perfect and amazing!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding took place at the Meadow Wood Manor [MWM] on August 23, 2014.

Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended and could not stop raving about the food, service, and overall atmosphere at the MWM.

We knew this was venue where we wanted to get married from our first visit. From day one, we felt so at home with the staff of MWM. We worked with Danielle and Jeff, the MWM Owner. They were always available to answer questions and let us revisit MWM a few times to review our decorating ideas with the venue layout.

Our wedding day went off without a hitch because the experienced staff at MWM were on top of everything that needed to be done, and we didn’t have to worry about anything. The cocktail hour and dinner were perfect, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. The service at MWM is incredible; even Jeff [owner] was around the entire evening asking guests if they needed anything and bringing them food and drinks.

The venue is absolutely stunning. Upon entering MWM, you are greeted by a classic staircase that is perfect for taking group pictures, and that’s where we did our first-look . We had an outdoor ceremony; the outdoor area is serene and charming. The cocktail area / reception room is large and gracefully decorated with rich mahogany wood and beautiful chandeliers.

My husband and I were very impressed with everyone at the MWM. We highly recommend them! If you want a beautiful wedding venue, that is all yours for the night, with impeccable service and delicious food, then Meadow Wood Manor has everything you need for the perfect wedding!

Thank you to everyone at the Meadow Wood Manor for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Amber · Married on 08/10/2014

The views inside and outside Meadow Wood Manor are breathtaking. This is one of a few venues that really permit you to personalize the venue to make your vision of your dream wedding a reality. The staff and cooks are very friendly and helpful. When you need help, they are always an arms length away, or at least within the same room. Inside is very spacious and if you have your wedding on a Sunday, like us, you can utilize the entire building for the whole day from 10am until the end of your reception. Lastly, the food is phenomenal! When I describe the quality of food experienced at Meadow Wood Mannor, I simply state how it feels like you "Died and went to Food Heaven."

Sent on 09/16/2014

We just had our Wedding at Meadow Wood Manor and we had a fantastic day! When we were looking for reception places this one stood out to us and we loved it. We decided on the Tailgate and Fajita stations at our cocktail hour. Everyone loved them and we kept getting compliments on how fantastic the cocktail hour was. The staff was great and friendly from the moment we walked in. Beckie my bridal attendant was Awesome. She was there asking us if we need anything throughout the night. The whole night was just so awesome ! I hope I am able to come back to Meadow Wood Manor!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Mabel · Married on 07/12/2014

The staff was wonderful. Our Matre D was very attentive to our needs and they went above and beyond for us. Beautiful venue, great food, great people. No complaints at all!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Amazing and so helpful!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2014

Our wedding was held at The Meadow Wood Manor on June 29, 2014, and we could not have asked for a better wedding venue! We had our ceremony and reception at the MWM, and we cannot help but rave about the service, food, facilities, staff, and owners! We worked with Danielle to book our wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful! Danielle made sure all of the details were perfect, and she was amazing when returning our calls and getting us the wedding of our dreams! Our wedding day flew by and everything was seamless! The MWM made sure to keep the men downstairs (and they were very happy playing games, hanging out, and enjoy refreshments), while the ladies went upstairs to get ready and for me to put on my gown. We had our first glance on the stairs, and it was absolutely magical. Our wedding party was lined up on the stairs, and the entire process was extremely touching and beautiful. Our ceremony took place on the outside patio, and the MWM had a gorgeous set-up for our 170 guests! Jeff and his wife, the owners, were there every step of the way making sure the wedding was perfect. It was extremely comforting having them, and the two maitre'ds, catering to our every need and helping keep the wedding so organized! The ceremony was magical, and after our guest enjoyed our signature drink of strawberry mojitos. The cocktail hour was absolutely fantastic! My guests are still raving about how delicious all of the food was! The prime rib, tuna, and our Beach Station (50's station themed) were huge hits! We then moved into the gorgeous reception room, where the staff did an incredible job with the decorations! I made a lot of DIY's for the wedding, and the MWM did such a great job displaying all of our crafts and personal touches! We had the most amazing wedding, and all of our friends and family are still raving about how magical the day was! Our videographer said our wedding is in the top 10 weddings he has ever taped in his 25 years of experience! BOOK your wedding here!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Matt · Married on 06/22/2014

Our photographer recommended we check out Meadow Wood Manor and we are so glad he did. We were ready to book with another place till we met with Meadow Wood. Their enjoyment for what they do made it an easy choice to go with them. The beautiful setting didn't hurt either. The rooms from the moment guests arrive to the cocktail hour and then banquet made it feel like you were somewhere special.
    They worked with us to come up with a package that we wanted and in a price range we were comfortable with. And they definitely found one that we were happy with. They were easy and pleasant to work with for coming up with decorations, food options and other services for the day.
    We got married on a Sunday and they let us arrive in the morning to get ready and take pictures before the ceremony at our church. Our photographer was able to use several locations there to get some great shots.
    Our guests were greeted upon arrival by a beautiful grand staircase, a friendly staff and a drink.
    For the cocktail hour, the layout of the room and the courtyard gave our guests plenty of room to move and sit but still had a nice cozy feeling. The food choices were great and varied a lot. We selected the 50's Diner as one of our stations. They mentioned that we could have fun and redecorate it. Both being Virginia Tech alum, we turned the station into a VT tailgate party. They did an amazing job with the props we provided and even added to the props with their own pieces. It surpassed what we expected. The mini milkshakes, sliders and mac'n'cheese were a huge success.
    Throughout the evening, the staff was friendly and very attentive to our needs. It allowed the two of us to relax and just enjoy the time with family and friends. Our guests are still raving that it was the best food they've had at a wedding.
    We look forward to going back next year to the anniversary event they hold for couples.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Meadow wood manor made our wedding a dream come true!! They took every detail very seriously and kept me in the loop at all times. They were incredibly organized from signing the contract to food tastings and picking cakes and linens to day of details. It was a huge relief to not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because MWM had everything under control.
    The venue is stunning, the garden where we had our ceremony is beautiful and the food is out of this world! What more could anyone ask for??
    MWM helped us personalize our cocktail hour and they made every guest feel important. I am so happy we chose this venue and I hope to return there for an event in the future! Jeff and his staff will not let you down!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

We could not have been happier with our ceremony and reception at Meadow Wood Manor. From our very first meeting with Danielle and Jeffrey we knew these were the people for us and the place for us and they did not disappoint. Meadow Wood Manor is a beautiful venue, the food is absolutely outstanding in both selection and quality but what really made our day over the top was the people. Jeffrey, the owner, was there the whole time, from start to finish, making sure everything ran smoothly. The two people that really made our day awesome was Becky (our bridal attendant) and Donald (our maitre d), they were absolutely amazing, waiting on us the entire day. We did not have to do anything the whole day, just show up, they handled everything else and we enjoyed the day. Becky and Donald were perfect at making sure they were there when we needed them but were not overbearing. Everyone that came to our wedding had an awesome time, and most of them say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. If good food is something that is really important to you for your wedding then Meadow Wood Manor should be at the top of your list to check out. One word of advice when working with Meadow Wood is that they may seem to not be very attentive before your wedding, for instance, we went months without communicating with them but what we realized afterwards is that they do this every day and they have everything under control. They were however, very responsive when we had questions, and very flexible in meeting times, etc. In hindsight it was nice not having to deal with them over and over, we met with Danielle a few times and we trusted she would handle everything for us and she did, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We can't say enough good things about Meadow Wood, we are only hoping that we get invited to weddings here in the future so we can enjoy it all over again and enthusiastically recommend Meadow Wood to anyone.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Daisy · Married on 05/15/2014

Cannot express how amazing our wedding was because of the Meadow wood manor. Everyone raved about the food, and place for days. They did such an amazing job, the service was impeccable. From day one they were great with us and worked with us and what we wanted. Our wedding was a THURSDAY WEDDING!!! The place was packed, i invited 150 people and 175 people came. Everyone loved it!!! Yes people, Thursdays weddings are indeed a success!!! Don't let the fact that its a weekday intimidate you!!! Will always recommend this venue to everyone. I was told that our wedding was one of the best weddings people have been to.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Allison · Married on 05/10/2014

Meadow Wood Manor made our wedding dreams come true. They were very flexible and the food was amazing!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Peggy · Married on 05/04/2014

We had our sons wedding here n May 4, 2014. We can't say enough about how wonderful the wedding was. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left everything was perfect. My friends and relatives have not stopped calling to tell us that it was one of the best weddings they have attended. Thank you again, for such a lovely event.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/11/2014

My wedding day was perfect! Meadow wood was there in every way! The staff was amazing. We had nothing but awesome feedback from our guests in how it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too. My only regret is that my husband and I didn't get to enjoy the amazing food. Looking forward to being invited back so we can eat up:) we were to busy the day of:)

Sent on 07/01/2014