Meadow Brook Inn Reviews

42 | Charlestown, RI

42 Reviews for Meadow Brook Inn

Andrea Hammerschmidt · Married on 11/02/2019

Rustic and perfect

Marisa, Gabe, and their staff went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They were accommodating, responsive, and sweet. The food is AMAZING!!! And the property is beautiful. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Bethany Austin · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Spectacular

The Meadow Brook Inn is beyond spectacular, they are all so accommodating. Let’s first starts the initial inquiry, Marisa got right back to me to setup a time to meet. We then scheduled a food tasting they made all types of dishes and there was a lot of options. The communication between us was great, they were not overbearing with question. It felt as if we were planning a wedding with a good friend. I was impressed that they let us setup everything before the rehearsal and when we got there all the tables and linens were already set all we had to do was the decor. On our wedding day, we were planning on have a outdoor ceremony and it rained all day!! Marisa was amazing, she did not stress once (in front of us). The rain had broken for window of time and Marisa asked if we wanted to have it outside or inside. I appreciated that she was wanting the best for us and not what was convenient for her and the staff . We ended up having it outside and the rain held for the ceremony and pictures!! Now about Bryan, words cannot describes how much I appreciate this man he had my back all day and made sure I was fed and happy!! Thank you Marisa, Gabe, and Bryan and all the staff you have. You are all truly amazing people!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Heather · Married on 02/20/2019

Absolutely perfect

I'm so glad we chose to go with this venue for our special day! Everything was absolutely perfect, we had no complaints at all. They were so flexible when it came to decorating, I had a LOT to decorate and they let me start 4 days before the wedding! It was a perfect day, I couldn't imagine having it done anywhere else!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Montembault · Married on 10/27/2018

What an Amazing Place!

What an AMAZING VENUE! From the first meeting with Marisa and Gabe (the owners), they were nothing but courteous, helpful, and excited to help us plan our party! My husband and I viewed a couple other places, but knew that Meadow Brook Inn was the right choice. They were so accommodating, the food was the best wedding food I have ever had, and the pictures outside are breathtaking! They did an fantastic job setting up all of our decorations, making sure we stayed on schedule throughout the night, and packing everything up at the end of it all! They even offer a late night snack menu- which my guests LOVED. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further; Meadow Brook Inn is the place to have your wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Emily Martins · Married on 10/07/2018

A dream come true!

Not only is Meadowbrook Inn gorgeous! but the staff is amazing. We had a bit of a wedding day crisis when our bakery forgot to bake and deliver our cake and you would have never known. Gabe and the kitchen staff prepared endless desserts to distract our guests and everyone raves about them. This is very much a family run place and they treat you like family. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding day and Meadowbrook was a huge part of that. ALL the stars!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michael F Martins · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Venue!

The Medowbrooke Inn is and amazing site for a wedding. My wife and I loved the rustic setting of the woods but formal atmosphere of the inn it self. The staff and owners are well seasoned with wisdom to get you through your special day. They go above and beyond the call of duty as my wife and I expletives first hand when one of our vendors failed to show up. The family at Meadowbrook was there to help save the day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

I got married here on 4/28/2018 and had the best experience. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious and Marisa, Gabe and their staff are lovely. I was able to decorate the venue to my liking, used their bridal suite which is spacious and comfy to get ready and really enjoyed the outdoor bar. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Greg · Married on 06/10/2017

Perfect venue. They owners are very friendly and easy to work with. The food is just fantastic. Our guests keep talking about how good it was. Beautiful landscape. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Alana · Married on 08/27/2016

Marisa & Gabe are the best! We just had our wedding there this past Saturday and it was so beautiful, I'm still in awe. I'm a worrier and totally clueless about making things look pretty and planning big events. Meadow Brook helped make this whole process really manageable and the day of went so smoothly, no matter what little hiccups presented themselves along the way.
    The grounds & reception room were flawless, everyone was psyched about how delicious the food was (and how MUCH there was!) and Brian (who was, essentially, in charge of me & my husband for the day) was super kind, patient and helpful, along with every other member of the staff. Everyone was pleasant and efficient and smiling.
    If you're looking for a place to have your event, pick Meadow Brook!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

I just wanted to say how amazing you guys run your venue. From the beginning of planning to the end of the actual event you and your husband made things easy and fun for us. Your property was absolutely gorgeous for my special day and your recommendation for flowers was just fantastic! If I did everything all over again I wouldn't change a thing. From every guest we have spoken to thus far has ranted and raved about the food (including us!!!) You guys were such a pleasure to work with and even with my crazy family I hope you feel the same way!!

I just wanted to do a special shout to Brian he was literally a life saver. Brian was absolutely amazing as I am sure he knows and from the moment he came upstairs in the dressing room to the reception he was in charge! He was on top of that schedule like I have never seen, he was a delight to have during the wedding. He made everyone he came in contact with comfortable but was assertive enough to get us going which on such a hectic day is what you need.

Thank you so much for all your hard work to making my special day as great as it was. I will be giving you a great review on the knot and recommending you to everyone I know.

With lots of gratitude,
    Samantha Bernard (McKanna)

Sent on 11/28/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/20/2014

Meadow Brook Inn exceeded our expectations! They went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day, the food was amazing, the attendants were fantastic, and Gabe and Marisa were unbelievably easy to work with. Our wedding day was the most beautiful day!of our lives thanks to them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Caylen & Andrea Harmon

Sent on 06/29/2014

Alayna · Married on 09/14/2013

had my wedding at Meadow Brook Inn everything was perfect ! the owners were super nice and very flexible i would recommend this place to everyone and anyone who need a place to host a soecial event!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Phyl · Married on 07/20/2013

Meadowbrook Inn in Charlestown, RI was the perfect place for our wedding. The entire process was absolutely stress-free. Gabe & Marissa are wonderful hosts & their staff displays professionalism beyond compare. There was no detail overlooked. The setting was inviting & the food was exceptional. Our special day could not have been any better!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2013

My husband and I had an amazing experience with the Meadow Brook Inn! From start to finish, Marisa, Gabe, Bryan and the entire Meadow Brook staff were professional, courteous, responsive, flexible, and extremely helpful. Marisa happily answered many of my questions via email with regards to schedule, timing, payments, day of details. On the day of the wedding, everything was in place, and my husband and I did not worry about a thing. Bryan, the head waiter, took extremely good care of us and handled every detail (including bustling my dress!) My husband and I were just able to relax, enjoy the day, and take it all in. The staff took complete care of us from making sure the bride & groom did not see each other until the final moment before the ceremony, keeping us fed on h'ors d'oeuvres and hydrated while we were taking our photos outside in the 90 degree heat, to making sure we had all our belongings at the end of the night by bringing it all to our getaway car. It was a pleasant surprise to have our own room and spacious restroom to relax for a minute in between our cocktail hour and reception. All in all, it was an amazing day I will never forget, and I am extremely happy we decided to go with the Meadow Brook Inn!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Doug · Married on 07/13/2013

Marisa and Gabe were fabulous to work with to plan our wedding ceremony and reception! They were kind and courteous and explained everything in detail that would happen. The food was delicious, and they were both very accommodating to us with our choices in our food selections. The staff was extremely helpful throughout the night as well. The location for our venue was beautiful with the flowers all in bloom, and staff put us at ease during the stressful moments as we arrived, since we had planned an outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour and the weather was not cooperating. We would highly recommend the Meadowbrook Inn to anyone!

Deborah and Doug Oliver

Sent on 07/27/2013

Nick · Married on 06/02/2013

Beautiful place! It was really a hidden gem.. Great food and service, very professional owners. Would highly recommend them as a wonderful place for any venue. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Tobiah · Married on 06/02/2013

Everything about Meadow Brook Inn made our day absolutely perfect. Marisa and Gabe were amazing to work with. They are the sweetest people you can ask for to handle such a stressful time. From beginning to end they walked us threw everything multiple times and made sure we were as comfortable and happy as we could be. Me and my husband were super happy about the place we chose, it was the first place we looked at and we didn't need to look any farther. All of the guests were complimenting, asking we're we found Meadow Brook and it truly was like another world. The flowers were in bloom and the trees were all filled out and it couldn't have been more perfect. Our waiter Brian was exceptional also. He was with me the whole time, every time I had a question or needed anything he was right behind me. All in all we couldn't have been happier with choosing Meadow Brook Inn.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2013

Not only our day was a very special day but the owners, Gabe & Marisa ensured our day was even more special!!! We are forever blessed and thankful for everything they have done for us to make our special day awesome! From the start of planning to finalizing our reception, their line of communication and assurances were great! Totally recommend this place for any weddings, parties, celebrations, and the list goes on. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • dropspin00

Heather · Married on 07/21/2012

We can't say enough good things about Meadowbrook! Marisa and Gabe are friendly, thoughtful, and extremely catering. The grounds/gardens and pergola are beautiful and create amazing pictures without having to leave the cocktail hour. The raised dance floor is unique and fun and the large open area allows for different seating arrangements. The upstairs bridal suite and lounge/bar are extra nice for pre wedding activities. The food is very tasty and the portions are excellent. The head waiter Brian is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. (He even fixed my anklet that broke right before the reception). The entire staff treated us like family and made us feel at ease the whole day so all we had to do was live in the moments. Marisa was wonderfully professional and answered all of our frantic emails/phone calls quickly and really helped to calm our worries. She was interested in every detail and it showed in how flawless the ceremony and reception were. On the big day we didn't even have to deal with any of the other vendors because she was on the ball with everything. We got to enjoy our pre-ceremony activities while she took care of everything!! We continue to get compliments from our friends and family about the wonderful atmosphere, food, appetizers, scenery, and overall beauty of the wedding and a large part of that is thanks to Meadowbrook. We would highly recommend this venue to all couples but especially to gay couples because they were 100% friendly and accommodating. They helped two brides to feel like they were the only couple in the world that night, and we appreciate that more than we can say!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2012

We loved working with Marisa and Gabe at Meadowbrook. They were extremely helpful and friendly. They made our big easy for us. They were flexible and very kind. They food was excellent. They setting (outside and inside) was perfect. Brian, our server/attendant, was WONDERFUL. He made me feel at ease the whole time. It was definitely a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Barbette · Married on 05/26/2012

After speaking to Gabe on the phone I knew that this was someone we wanted to do business with. He was personable, helpful and truly interested in providing a beautiful reception for our daughter's wedding. We contacted and visited several venues and found that the Meadowbrook Inn not only had the perfect location with beautiful grounds they also offered excellent service and a great menu. The fact that both Marisa and Gabe would be on the premises from start to finish was reassuring. Our daughter's beautiful wedding day was enhanced by the delicious food and wonderful service our guests received at the Meadow Brook Inn.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Joyce · Married on 04/29/2012

The entire staff of Meadowbrook made my daughter's special day as wonderful as it could have been. I am still receiving compliments on the day and how wonderful everyone was. One of my most impressive moments was the care that was given to two elderly guests. They were treated like royalty and that was very much appreciated. The food was fabulous "especially the stuffed French toast" that was my daughter's biggest request!!! I really don't want to single out just one person as the entire experience from beginning to end was excellent. The staff present at my daughter's wedding couldn't have been more helpful or congenial. I felt no stress that day "once she was married" or worried about anything regarding the reception. Everything was done as we requested. The grounds were beautiful, the room was set up and was also beautiful. I can't think of a single thing that I would change on that day. The bride and groom thoroughly enjoyed their day as did each and every one of their guests. From the first phone call to the last shake of hands and hugs, everything was wonderful. They couldn't have been more accommodating, warm, and thoughtful. I could go on and on, but in summary I would highly recommend the Meadowbrook Inn to any couple who wants a stressless day for their wedding!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/25/2011

Marisa and Gabe are very professional and easy to work with, especially since they cater the event there. They are always available to answer any questions and made me feel so at ease about the whole planning process. I will be having future parties here.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Shawna · Married on 09/24/2011

We used Meadowbrook Inn in Charlestown, RI for the ceremony and reception. I knew it was the place as soon as we pulled up and saw the grounds and the ceremony site. It was a beautiful venue with an incredible staff.

I worked with the owner Gabe and Marissa as my wedding coordinator and they were fantastic. Nothing was too difficult or too demanding for them. They went out of their way to help me with my planning, and made my job very easy as I did not use a wedding planner but did everything myself. They had great ideas, were extremely flexible in terms of working with me as to how I wanted the event to run, never made me feel like I was asking too much, and guided me in certain areas where I was unsure of what I wanted. We worked together over a 5 month period and they were always responsive to my needs. I felt they went above and beyond what most venue coordinators would do. This is probably because they own the place. They made me feel like mine was the only wedding they were working on. The venue itself was fantastic.

The staff all the way around (the servers & bartenders) were exceptionally professional and made the entire day run perfectly and smoothly. I never felt rushed and although the word is that your day goes by too quickly, that was an understatement - it could have gone on forever. In terms of the menu, they worked with us on choosing a menu that combined choices from a few different options. The food was delicious and the presentation was excellent. The wait staff was incredibly attentive, my wine glass was never empty and they took great care of me and my groom making sure we were served first among the guests.

I got more compliments from my guests about how beautiful and professional and fabulously fun my wedding was and I owe a great deal of that to Gabe and Marissa and the staff at the Meadowbrook Inn. I HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Keri · Married on 09/17/2011

This venue was so beautiful and was just perfect for what we were looking for. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous! Also, the owners were so nice and very helpful. The head waiter was a godsend!!! He was so helpful. He even helped fix the bustle on my dress! Food was amazing, service was amazing....everything was perfect. And the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/30/2011