MDH Videography Reviews

1 User photo

MDH Videography 1

Heidi Smallwood · Married on 10/20/2018

MDG Videography

Mike & Riley (second shooter) did a fantastic job with our video! i could watch it over & over & over! the soundtracks were perfect & everything flowed together perfectly! :)

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2018

Mike was such a sweet guy. He answered all of our questions and when we messsged him he responded quickly. On wedding day he would Knock on the cabin door every time before entering while us females got ready. He made sure to get every part of our wedding day on video. Mike got our video to us really quick. He made sure to let ya know when he was almost done with the finalization on the video and that he would deliver it as soon as it was finished. Mike was such a pleasure to work with and if it wasnt for him we would not have our wedding on video.

Sent on 09/05/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! Capturing your and Robert’s wedding was such an honor!

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

A wonderful videographer that is friendly and professional. He completed our video in a timely manner as well!

Sent on 07/08/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Amber! I was a joy and an honor to capture your and Brinson's wedding day! Congrats Again - Mike

Joclyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I absolutely love Mr. Hyden. He was fast and efficient and silent. I hardly noticed he was there most the time but the result was amazing! Thank you Mike for such an awesome video

Sent on 06/25/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Joclyn! It was an honor to capture your and Brandon's wedding day!

Yvette · Married on 04/21/2018

I cant say enough about how wonderful it has been working with Mike at MDH Videography. We decided we wanted to add video 3 weeks before our wedding! Talk about crisis mode! We contacted a number of vendors but Mike rose to the top - he responded quickly to every question, he worked with us on timing of the payments and he was genuinely interested in doing the best job possible for us. On the day of, he and his wife were there early, they moved throughout without getting in the way. The finished product was phenomenal. Both the highlight and the extended videos were done extremely well. He included all the key moments of the ceremony and reception. We are so happy we chose to have our special day captured on video and by someone as competent and genuine as Mike. If you're thinking about hiring a videographer, look no further, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Yvette, thank you so much for your kind words! Its means the world to mean knowing that you and Greg are happy with your videos and our services. Once again, thank you so much for entrusting MDH Videography and Jennifer & I both wish you two many many years of happiness together!

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

He has stayed in contact and answered any questions I had quickly.

Sent on 11/01/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind word Rachel! I am thrilled you have decided to entrust MDH Videography for your most special day.

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about MDHvideography and how great Mike was. He was always available for any and all questions, never complained about the hundreds of messages I would send when I would remember something or my scattered mind the day of. He got the videos back faster than the photographer go the pictures which is incredible because it wasn't just a highlight video in two weeks, but the full video. He captured all the moments I asked and made the most amazing and memorable video with great editing. I cry every time I watch the video and it is as if I am in the moment again. Thank you again Mike!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    MDH Videography 2

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rachel! It was an honor to capture your and Tae’s wedding day! And, little Carson is so adorable! Thank you again.

crystin · Married on 12/16/2017

Mike was awesome to work with! He was easy to get in touch with and very flexible when i wasn’t sure of details yet. He was great at capturing the moments of our big day and being behind the scenes but had a friendly and positive personality with family members and wedding attendants!

Sent on 01/03/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Crystin! I throughly enjoyed being apart of your and Daniel's wedding day! I appreciate you both being so easy to work for. -Mike

Shelby · Married on 11/12/2017

Mike is so good at what he does. He captured so many beautiful parts of our day. He made us so comfortable and at ease when the day could easily be a stressful situation. He captured everything we wanted and was willing to video anything and everything for us. I am so thankful to have this perfect video to remember our special day. I highly recommend Mike!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! It was a joy to work for you and an honor to capture your most special day!

Tami · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike was so easy to work with! From the time we met up with him 2 months before my daughter's wedding to showing up super early the day of to get started! His pricing was the most reasonable we found, but don't let that fool you...he's worth much more! He was very patient through all of our requests and we got the finished product a week after the wedding! It was exciting to see the moments he captured from smiles to tears on such a special day for Brittany and Devin! Thanks Mike!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Tami, thank you for your kind words! It was such an honor to capture Brittany and Devin's wedding day! You being completely happy with every part of the process from meeting before the wedding to capturing the last second of the wedding night to delivering the videos was my goal the moment I received your first email. Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography!

Sherrie · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you!

Mike has been awesome to work with, very responsive to any questions I may have. I would recommend his services A++++ on quality of his videos, Thanks, Weddings at Ruby Lake

Sent on 10/28/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Sherrie! I t was such an honor that you entrusted me to capture Kenzie and Gary's most special day. Such a wonderful day!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike is an awesome person to work with . My daughter has a beautiful video to look at anytime she wants too Thanks to Mike . What a beautiful day and not to mention the quality .. So in love with the way it all turned out . Thank you Mike for the memories and money well spent . God Bless

Sent on 11/27/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Julie, it was an honor to capture Imilee and Drew's wedding! Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography the very day our mutual friend recommended my services.

Deidra · Married on 09/16/2017

You went above and beyond and we could not be more happy with your services.

Sent on 09/21/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Deidra! It was an honor to capture your special day. Congrats again to you & Josh! -Mike

kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

Great service! very professional and great product

Sent on 10/09/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kimberly! I was such a joy to capture you wedding day. Congrats again to you & Brent!

Christin · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike did an awesome job! Loved working with him & he made sure everything went smoothly. If you're having a special event I would most definitely recommend MDH!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Christin! It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and Joshua. -Mike

Tina · Married on 07/23/2017

Mike did a fantastic job on our daughters wedding! He really covered so much of the day and the quality is great. He was so easy to work with and very reasonable. Definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 08/15/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Tina! It was an honor to capture Olivia and Bradley's most special day. Thank you again for entrusting MDH Videography!

Colin · Married on 06/17/2017

It was great to work with Mike. Very professional and made sure to get enough video and angles of our ceremony and reception. We'll be able to remember a lot about our wedding from rewatching our video.

Sent on 07/13/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Colin! It was such an honor to capture your most special day!

Kristen · Married on 05/13/2017

MDH videography did amazing work for my wedding earlier this year. Very flexiable, very high equipment and more importantly very AFFORDABLE. Anyone I know who is getting married I have always requested MDH since the day of my wedding. It's something you can't get back and very memorable from any special day!

Sent on 11/06/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristen! It was such a joy to capture your wedding! Congratulations to you and Ben!

Kayla · Married on 05/07/2017

Hire MDH y'all!! My husband and I absolutely loved working with Mike as well as his assistant on our wedding day.. Everything was completely perfect, Mike made sure he caught every single special moment on film but never once was in our way (almost like he wasn't even there)!! I know I will cherish my special videos for years to come.. MDH Videography is a perfect company in every single way and totally reliable, They definitely exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them to you as well!! Worth every single penny spent :)

Sent on 05/30/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Kayla, thank you for your kind words! You & Spencer and both your families made Brandon & I feel like we was more than videographers capturing your wedding day! I think back to your wedding and memories of feeling like I was apart of your family rush back. Congratulations to you and Spencer! -Mike

Kate lee · Married on 05/06/2017

Great value and quality can be found with MDH. Mike did an incredible job at my friend's wedding. The bridal party decided to get a videographer last minute and he was so accommodating to everything we asked for. He was able to handle all of the very strict church requirements and captured every single moment from the wedding ceremony to the cake cutting. I highly recommended MDH for the value, professionalism, and excellent quality he provided.

Sent on 09/18/2016

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Kate Lee! Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography! It was a joy & honor to capture Rebecca & Jeffrey's wedding.

Kristie · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike did a fantastic job! The videos are beautiful and captured all the special moments. He was so nice & professional from start to finish, we couldn't be happier w his services! He was one of the easiest parts of the whole wedding planning process; so happy! Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Kristie! You wedding day could not have been more perfect! I'm still so appreciative that you and Colin entrusted MDH Videography to capture your most special day! Congrats again! -Mike
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/15/2017

Mike was awesome. Very respectful of all the girls. Wanted to make sure we were good with certain shots. He took his time and got there super early and stayed until it was over. Price was the best.
    The video turned out great check it out on video Jordan and Andrew. You will not be let down. We texted weeks before wedding about things we wanted. He is very organizes and detailed.

Sent on 04/24/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Wendy, I'm so thankful you recommended that Jordan & Andrew entrust MDH Videography for their wedding day! We wish Jordan & Andrew many, many years of happiness together. -Mike

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

The entire engagement I had decided that I didn't want a videographer. The closer the big date got, the more I talked to other brides and realized that a photo can only capture a moment but a video will capture expressions, and words, and emotions. I NEEDED a videographer. I contacted several videographers on Thanksgiving (23 days before our wedding). Mike got back with me just minutes later. He was the first to respond, had the most included in his package, and after viewing several of his preview videos, I knew he was the right choice. I am so glad we went with MDH Videography. Our preview video and full video were absolutely perfect and captured the love and emotion of the day. I have cried happy tears every time I've watched. I am so pleased with MDH and the quality. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Amy, thank you for reaching out on Thanksgiving day! I believe it is very important to respond asap even if I'm just responding to let someone know their message was received. You and Ryan wedding day was absolutely beautiful! Thank you and again and congratulations. -Mike

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2016

You won't be disappointed! Mike did an over the top job on our wedding video and working with him on our wedding day was effortless. I was on the fence on whether to get a videographer or not and I'm so glad I did because the day flew by and there are so many details that would have been lost in my memory if not for the video!!

Sent on 11/02/2016