MDH Videography Reviews

MDH Videography 6
MDH Videography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Bucy · Married on 08/10/2019

Our experience with MDH Videography was truly amazing!! Mike truly goes above and beyond and we CANNOT thank him enough!!!

My husband and I will forever cherish our special video from our wedding day. From day 1, Mike has never failed us. He is such a great guy to be around and is so dedicated to making sure he captures everything that your heart desires and more. I will never forget one Sunday when my husband and I were going to meet up with Mike for the first time, he had to cancel on us due to him not feeling well (that’s life for ya) & of course he apologized & kept apologizing lol and told us he has NEVER cancelled on anyone before. He honestly felt so bad & of course, we told him it was totally fine, that we can always reschedule :) Well, come that following week- he emails us out of the blue and says- I still feel so bad for canceling on y’all so I want to do my first “Save The Date” video and I want y’all to be the first ones I do it with. The Save The Date video turned out so awesome. It brought out so many emotions leading up to our big day and it’s another video that we will always be able to look back on and smile upon. Mike is always so responsive to our questions, concerns, etc. You tell him what all you would like for him to capture on your special day.. & he does it anddd more! If you are a bride and considering having a videographer at your wedding.. DO IT!! & pick MDH Videography as your Videographer. You won’t leave disappointed. You will leave with tears of joy. MDH Videography captures your WHOLE Ceremony too. To me, the Ceremony is what matters the most at the wedding. It is where you stand in front of all your loved ones with the love of your life becoming one flesh. Mike and his crew captured everything that meant the most to us and we CANNOT wait to share our video with our children one day :) thank you again MDH Videography!! Y’all are the best and we are so blessed to have found y’all!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    MDH Videography 8
    MDH Videography 9
    MDH Videography 10
    MDH Videography 11
    MDH Videography 12
    MDH Videography 13

MDH Videography's reply:

Ashley, it was so wonderful to capture your & Charles' wedding videos and Save the Date video! Each time we met before your wedding and especially on wedding day, I throughly enjoyed being in both or your presence. You both are so easy going and amazing to work for! I'll never forget how awful I felt for cancelling our first meeting plus not feeling well! I was so scared that I was going to loose the opportunity to capture your wedding day. I'm forever thank full for you & Charles! Congratulations to you both again!

Charles Bucy · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent overall experience

During our wedding day Mike played a major role in capturing critical moments and memories that we will look back on for the rest of our lives. Mike was very professional, always positive and very laid back during the whole wedding day festivities. The footage captured was amazing and we will remember this day and the positive experience the rest of our lives. Thanks for all your great work Mike! Ashley and I appreciate all you did to go above and beyond expectations. We highly recommend MDH Videography!

Sent on 08/27/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Charles! It was an honor to be apart of your and Ashley's wedding day. The love you show towards Ashley inspires me to show my love for my wife more each day. Congrats again to you and Ashley!

Stephanie Fuller · Married on 08/10/2019

Caring, Professional and AWESOME work!

If you are looking for a videographer to capture your special moments on your wedding day, Mike Hyden is your man (MDH Videography). Mike will not let you down and will give you 110% and more of his time in making sure he captures every special moment he can on your special day. He is so caring, dedicated, professional and committed to giving you those lifetime memories of this special day. He captured my daughters wedding on August 10th this year and did a super job with the video. It was just over the top and he captured some priceless moments that will be held close to she and her husbands hearts forever. Mike, we very much so appreciate all of your time and hard work of spending this special day with us!!! Love the Fuller’s ❤️

Sent on 08/27/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Stephanie, I throughly enjoyed spending the day with your whole family! You guys made us feel so welcome. When I was capturing Charles read his note from Ashley, I knew then, this marriage was meant to be and they will be just fine as they live their life together. Thanks again for entrusting in MDH Videography!
  • Blake

Blake Hunter · Married on 06/08/2019

Thoughtful, passionate, responsive, amazing.

Mike is amazing. He was always willing to work around differing schedules. Constantly stays up to date with you so there are no concerns about what’s happening on his end. Never did my now wife and I ever worry that Mike wouldn’t get back to us, wouldn’t show up, or didn’t care about our wedding. He and the people he works with are nice, professional, funny, all around great team. It was a pleasure working with him and the final product was given to us in a very timely manner. My wife and I were dealing with 5 star productions as they went bankrupt and Mike saved the day. He reassured us, and gave us a very good quote especially for what should have been considered last minute for a wedding videographer booking. 5 stars always for this guy. He is only getting better with time as well. We still watch the sneak peaks and other things he posts on Instagram. The pricing might be a little off. Because I can’t remember now but it’s around there. And it’s not all due at one time. He does payments. Book early!

Sent on 08/28/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Thanks Blake! I was so happy we were able to help you during the difficult time after finding out the other company had gone bankrupt. You and Hannah were so fun when we met before your wedding and a blast to be with on wedding day! Thanks again for entrusting MDH Videography!
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 06/01/2019

Courtney and Jesse 6-1-19

We could not have chose a more perfect videographer! Mike was very professional, sweet and kind. He was always very prompt in answering any of our questions. Our daughters wedding video was beautiful and perfect! Mike is the best!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    MDH Videography 20
    MDH Videography 21
    MDH Videography 22

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Rhonda! It was an absolute joy to be apart of Courtney and Jesse's wedding day! You and Glen made Ryley & I feel like family. -Mike

Courtney Hendrix · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing videographer

Mike was great! He was so friendly and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding video is everything I wanted and more. He captured little details and moments I will always cherish. I like that he also offers to make dvds so I can have a physical copy. He made an hour long video and a highlight video that is shorter. I’m so glad we hired MDH videography we absolutely love our wedding video!

Sent on 07/08/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Courtney, it was an honor to be apart of your and Jesse's wedding day! So thankful for you both! -Mike

Tammy · Married on 03/29/2019

Excellent work and always on time.

Mike is very professional and knew just how to do the best video for my listing. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Mike is da bomb dot com!

Mike was a dream to work with as a bride. He's responsive & caring. He was
    open to wishes and suggestions. The examples of his work are incredible & I
    love that he captures the entire day for the couple to look back &
    reminisce. I feel that this is so rare in the Atlanta area for
    videographers. Most only give highlights, & Mike was able to capture such
    special moments for us to remember throughout the day. Not only did he
    capture priceless moments, he also captured our loved ones personalities
    and the incredible atmosphere of the fairytale like day we had. He worked
    incredibly with our photographer as well! All the videos that he gave us
    (the sneak peek, highlight, and full video) are beautifully edited and
    offer us tears of happiness, laughs, and huge smiles. We highly suggest
    Mike for all Atlanta area couples! In the end you'll get incredible footage
    from the special day! Mike is da bomb dot com!

Sent on 03/04/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Chelsea! Thank you so much! I’m so stoked about your and Kalin’s wedding coming up in less than 2 weeks! Going to be a blast!

Caitlin · Married on 03/02/2019

I can't stop watching my videos!

My videos are absolutely incredible. I have watched it over and over again. I cannot imagine it being captured in a more perfect way. It embraces exactly how my husband and I are! He is also so easy to work with, and during the day, you don't even notice that he is around filming. I am more than happy with how the videos turned out!! It is truly something I will cherish forever. He did both my sisters and my wedding, and both videos are equally amazing and truly capture the ceremony, reception, and all the sweet moments in between! So glad I made the decision to go with MDH!

Sent on 09/02/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for letting us know your videos are perfect! It was an honor to capture your & Dan's most special day! You both made Ryley and I feel welcomed & we appreciate you both be so easy to work for. Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography & I thank you and Dan for his service to our Country! Such an honor to capture the wedding of one our country's service men.

Vincent Coppola · Married on 01/12/2019

The Right Choice

Mike is the total package! A consummate professional with state-of-the-art equipment and superior knowledge/skill at his craft. He problem solves on the fly with a great attitude and delivered everything he promised on time. I highly recommend MDH Videography without reservation.

Sent on 01/17/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Thanks Vinnie! It was a great experience working for you for the Dallas Theatre! Please let me know if I can assist you again in the future. Good Luck!

- Mike

Britney Fernander · Married on 11/10/2018

Totally worth it!!!

Getting a videographer was the best decision I could have made! MDH videography makes you feel so comfortable and goes out of their way to get the most amazing shots! You not only get awesome videos but you get friends!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Christy

Christy Litesey · Married on 11/03/2018

The wedding video is absolutely gorgeous! Mike exceeded all of our expectations. I highly recommend her m and his company.

Mike was always quick to respond to my questions and was very easy to work with. He had suggestions that made capturing the day absolutely perfect. Exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 12/06/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Cayden and Kyle's wedding day was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography ~ Mike

Heidi Smallwood · Married on 10/20/2018

MDG Videography

Mike & Riley (second shooter) did a fantastic job with our video! i could watch it over & over & over! the soundtracks were perfect & everything flowed together perfectly! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Cindy Gould · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent choice

Mike was the perfect choice to be videographer for my daughter's wedding. He was always in the right place for the best shots but so professional about it. He was quick to respond to any phone calls or text and went above and beyond to make all he did perfect. His work will be cherished forever. Mike was so easy to get along with and he felt like family by the end of our time together. Great guy! I highly recommended MDH Videography!

Sent on 08/28/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cindy! I agree, at the end of the night, I felt like I was apart of your family. Thank you again for entrusting MDH Videography!

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2018

Mike was such a sweet guy. He answered all of our questions and when we messsged him he responded quickly. On wedding day he would Knock on the cabin door every time before entering while us females got ready. He made sure to get every part of our wedding day on video. Mike got our video to us really quick. He made sure to let ya know when he was almost done with the finalization on the video and that he would deliver it as soon as it was finished. Mike was such a pleasure to work with and if it wasnt for him we would not have our wedding on video.

Sent on 09/05/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! Capturing your and Robert’s wedding was such an honor!

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

A wonderful videographer that is friendly and professional. He completed our video in a timely manner as well!

Sent on 07/08/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Amber! I was a joy and an honor to capture your and Brinson's wedding day! Congrats Again - Mike

Joclyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I absolutely love Mr. Hyden. He was fast and efficient and silent. I hardly noticed he was there most the time but the result was amazing! Thank you Mike for such an awesome video

Sent on 06/25/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Joclyn! It was an honor to capture your and Brandon's wedding day!

Yvette · Married on 04/21/2018

I cant say enough about how wonderful it has been working with Mike at MDH Videography. We decided we wanted to add video 3 weeks before our wedding! Talk about crisis mode! We contacted a number of vendors but Mike rose to the top - he responded quickly to every question, he worked with us on timing of the payments and he was genuinely interested in doing the best job possible for us. On the day of, he and his wife were there early, they moved throughout without getting in the way. The finished product was phenomenal. Both the highlight and the extended videos were done extremely well. He included all the key moments of the ceremony and reception. We are so happy we chose to have our special day captured on video and by someone as competent and genuine as Mike. If you're thinking about hiring a videographer, look no further, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Yvette, thank you so much for your kind words! Its means the world to mean knowing that you and Greg are happy with your videos and our services. Once again, thank you so much for entrusting MDH Videography and Jennifer & I both wish you two many many years of happiness together!

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

He has stayed in contact and answered any questions I had quickly.

Sent on 11/01/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind word Rachel! I am thrilled you have decided to entrust MDH Videography for your most special day.

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about MDHvideography and how great Mike was. He was always available for any and all questions, never complained about the hundreds of messages I would send when I would remember something or my scattered mind the day of. He got the videos back faster than the photographer go the pictures which is incredible because it wasn't just a highlight video in two weeks, but the full video. He captured all the moments I asked and made the most amazing and memorable video with great editing. I cry every time I watch the video and it is as if I am in the moment again. Thank you again Mike!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    MDH Videography 23

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rachel! It was an honor to capture your and Tae’s wedding day! And, little Carson is so adorable! Thank you again.

crystin · Married on 12/16/2017

Mike was awesome to work with! He was easy to get in touch with and very flexible when i wasn’t sure of details yet. He was great at capturing the moments of our big day and being behind the scenes but had a friendly and positive personality with family members and wedding attendants!

Sent on 01/03/2018

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you Crystin! I throughly enjoyed being apart of your and Daniel's wedding day! I appreciate you both being so easy to work for. -Mike

Shelby · Married on 11/12/2017

Mike is so good at what he does. He captured so many beautiful parts of our day. He made us so comfortable and at ease when the day could easily be a stressful situation. He captured everything we wanted and was willing to video anything and everything for us. I am so thankful to have this perfect video to remember our special day. I highly recommend Mike!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! It was a joy to work for you and an honor to capture your most special day!

Tami · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike was so easy to work with! From the time we met up with him 2 months before my daughter's wedding to showing up super early the day of to get started! His pricing was the most reasonable we found, but don't let that fool you...he's worth much more! He was very patient through all of our requests and we got the finished product a week after the wedding! It was exciting to see the moments he captured from smiles to tears on such a special day for Brittany and Devin! Thanks Mike!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Tami, thank you for your kind words! It was such an honor to capture Brittany and Devin's wedding day! You being completely happy with every part of the process from meeting before the wedding to capturing the last second of the wedding night to delivering the videos was my goal the moment I received your first email. Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography!

Sherrie · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you!

Mike has been awesome to work with, very responsive to any questions I may have. I would recommend his services A++++ on quality of his videos, Thanks, Weddings at Ruby Lake

Sent on 10/28/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Sherrie! I t was such an honor that you entrusted me to capture Kenzie and Gary's most special day. Such a wonderful day!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike is an awesome person to work with . My daughter has a beautiful video to look at anytime she wants too Thanks to Mike . What a beautiful day and not to mention the quality .. So in love with the way it all turned out . Thank you Mike for the memories and money well spent . God Bless

Sent on 11/27/2017

MDH Videography's reply:

Julie, it was an honor to capture Imilee and Drew's wedding! Thank you for entrusting MDH Videography the very day our mutual friend recommended my services.