Mcduff Goldman Events Reviews

24 | Brooklyn, NY

24 Reviews for Mcduff Goldman Events

Phil · Married on 07/17/2016

I had such a great experience with McDuff Goldman Events for my company function that I decided to use them for my wedding next year. For a day where one wants no worries and an almost perfect feeling; I feel confident that I chose the right vendor to cater this very special day.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Sandra · Married on 10/17/2015

Mcduff Goldman has been a pleasure to work with thus far. He is scheduled to cater my wedding this fall and has been very attentive to my every need regarding the menu planning. He has customized a fabulous fall menu to go with my fall themed wedding!!! I can't wait to have his delicious food at the wedding.

• User5375916 · event on 08/13/2015

we've used him several times... always fantastic!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Emily · event on 07/14/2015

McDuff and his staff were great. The food was delicious and everyone really enjoyed themselves. I myself have food allergies and he was so accommodating, it was really a pleausre

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Z

Zenobia · event on 07/11/2015

McDuff Goldman Events is a catering company I would highly recommend. Mr Goldman was very professional, accommodating, and detailed oriented. The food was amazing and all my guests wanted the company card! I will definitely go with McDuff Goldman events for my next soirée! Cheers!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User5241286 · event on 06/30/2015

McDuff Goldman and his staff provides excellent service. The food and service is terrific.

Sandrine · event on 06/17/2015

My company hosts wellness events for our members monthly. In the month of June we held 4 healthy cooking events in the tri-state area, these events are to benefit people in lower income situations who have chronic illness. Chef Duff was organized, professional, punctual and a pleasure to work with. He was exceptional with our members; he answered questions and inquiries, gave alternate options, areas to purchase items, showed preparation, gave tips on storage and other ways to use items from a left over meal. It was amazing to see how he operated with such a diverse group of people. We will definitely be using Chef Duff again.

• User5254311 · event on 06/06/2015

The Food and service was exceptional.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • User5248886 · event on 05/20/2015

A pleasure to work with. All requests and changes, even last minute ones, were accommodated very smoothly. Would definitely work with them again.

Phil · event on 05/15/2015

I used McDuff Goldman Events for a company party and it was one of the best experiences i've had with a vendor. The care taken to make sure all was done to meet our expectations was second to none. From that experience i've also hired them to cater my wedding next year.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Saphiatou · event on 03/27/2015

My event was nothing short of amazing due to Mr. Goldman and his team. He heard my needs and executed my vision. The food was tasty, sexy and memorable. In addition, the staff was professional and easy to work with. I paid about 85 per head and it was totally worth it. I highly recommend Goldman events if you are looking to wow your guest.

Sent on 07/11/2015

M · event on 03/08/2015

McDuff Goldman events is phenomenal!! The service that was provided blew myself and guest away. The food was exceptional and they also responded swiftly to special request made by guest. Absolutely would recommend to anyone for private parties and/or catering. Wish I was able to provide more stars if possible.

Valentina · event on 12/18/2014

Mcduff and his staff were a pleasure to work with, easy and flexible, took care of all the supplies needed for my holiday event, as well as entertainment, drinks, food and decorations! One stop-shop! Great company and I would highly recommend them.
    From now on I will use them for my catering needs for my company and personal events.

Sent on 07/09/2015

ariel · event on 10/17/2014

It would be difficult to overstate how impressed and delighted I was with McDuff. THE BEST!!! He exceeded my expectations across the board. Everyone at my 40th bday party commented on how fantastic the catering was. He was not only terrifically professional but a lot of fun to have around.

Sent on 07/09/2015
  • User5271938 · 2+ years ago

I met Mcduff at my best friends holiday party. I was very impressed with the attention he paid to me and my friends as party attendees and I  also loved the food he serve  so my fiancée and I decided to hire him to do our wedding.
    I was looking to do a small detailed oriented wedding where my friends and family would have an amazing experience and I must say that his staff delivered exactly what I wanted. We got everything we wanted and more. Everyone  had a great time they were very impressed with his staff as we knew they would and  loved his food. Personally it was a pleasure to work with him he handled all my request whether it was flowers, food allergies, last minute changes,   It was an amazing experience I  would highly recommend Mcduff for your event  needs.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Tiffany · event on 03/29/2013

McDuff is passionate about his work and this industry. He's creative, professional and resourceful with a focus on quality and careful execution. For any event, large or small, private or corporate- give McDuff your ideas and he'll turn them into something more than a reality! Not to mention, his food selections are always fresh, fun and tasty :-)

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User6020534 · event on 11/07/2015

Delicious food, flexible and reliable service.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Exceptional service and responsivess.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Rose · Married on 07/21/2013

McDuff and his staff were phenomenal. The food was delicious and the presentation was outstanding. Everyone enjoyed themselves. McDuff and staff provide excellent services. The food and service were terrific.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Janet · Married on 08/09/2009

McDuff Goldman was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding day. He is professional, responsive and his food is simply elegant and delicious. McDuff has a lot of options when it comes to food and works with you on everything you could possibly want to make the night exactly what you want it to be. I couldn't have been happier with my choice!!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • User5242152 · event on 05/31/2015

Was very impressied with MGE's service. They were Organized, Thoughtful, Driven, On time, Ability to host large crowds without any difficulty. Made my focus simple, TO ENJOY MY PARTY!
    Will use again!

A. · event on 02/18/2015

McDuff Goldman Events was very professional. The staff was neat, courteous and responsive to the needs of the host amd guests allow ing the event to proceed smoothly to its conpletion. I would recommend this company for any and all of your catering needs, formal or otherwise.

Sent on 07/13/2015

G · Married on 06/25/2011

Mcduff was recommended to me by a close friend who attended an event that he catered. The minute I told my friend I got engaged she suggested that I hire Mcduff for my wedding events. So, I decided to meet Mcduff and also consulted with a few other caterers. They all sounded good but I took my friend 's advice and hired Mcduff for my wedding reception. That was the best decision that I ever made!

If you want a caterer that is passionate about what they do and also about food, Mcduff is your man. Mcduff and his staff made my day and also all my guests rave about him. My mother still talks about him. His team made the day so comfortable and stress free. The food was everything we expected plus more because Mcduff had a few surprises for us. I would highly recommend Mcduff for your wedding. I guarantee that your family and your guests will have the experience of a lifetime.

Paul · event on 11/11/2014

Mcduff and his team at McDuff Goldman Events helped me with several projects that dealt with my celebrity clients. His team always went above and beyond my expectations and left my clients and their attendees with a positive experience. My clients always gave him rave revues. Most recently we worked together on a Celebrity Wine Tasting Event and a Celebrity Softball Game. Mcduff's staff always did a tremendous job and the food was terrific. If you are looking for an event company that can handle everything from soup to nuts I'd highly recommend them.