McCall Weddings Reviews

McCall Weddings 5
McCall Weddings 6

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Hiring the McCall Weddings team for our day of coordination and floral arrangements was a great decision. Coordinating vendors and assembling the day of timeline can be a daunting task especially when you are planning a wedding from out of state. With Mindy’s help we were able to enjoy the moments leading up to the wedding rather than stress about setting up and checking vendors in. Shannon did an amazing job with the floral arrangements - everything was stunning! The McCall Weddings team is professional, organized, and so helpful. Mindy, Shannon, and Tanya were fun and so easy to work with. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Experience!

We have nothing but great things to say about our experience with McCall Weddings. Tanya and Mindy were so organized and always available to answer emails and calls. We all like to think we can do it ourselves, but organizing and maintaining a wedding timeline is no easy task. Having a group of professionals who really know what they’re doing made all the difference for our wedding. They were in contact will all of our vendors throughout the planning process, keeping everyone engaged and organized. Mindy was the coordinator the day of, and she was fantastic to work with. She had a very calm and relaxed demeanor throughout, while somehow keeping all vendors and wedding party on schedule. I was especially grateful for her because my mom was able to enjoy the party instead of working behind the scenes.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

I couldn’t speak more highly of the team at McCall Weddings. I used their coordination and floral services. My amazingly talented and SWEET coordinator Tanya was so dedicated to perfecting every detail. At one point when the budget began spinning out of control due to another vendor, Shannon stepped in to lend a hand and worked her MAGIC. Throughout the wedding planning process people asked if I was stressed out - not for a second with McCall Weddings at the helm. Every detail was thought out, the event flowed seamlessly, and, most importantly, they provided choices for everything within our budget. Though McCall Weddings offers a number of services in addition to coordination, I never felt pushed to use them, I was encouraged to pick the best option for me. On that note, Shannon’s floral artistry truly is ART. Our flowers were stunning! Each and every member of the team took such great care of us, it is clear they all truly care about their clients and their events. Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    McCall Weddings 7
    McCall Weddings 8

Alex · Married on 09/09/2017

Tara is very nice and professional. I sent her a list and example photos of some of the ideas I had for shots at my wedding and of my wedding party. When she came to take the photos she had the list ready and got most of the shots I requested! Her photos are beautiful!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2017

Shannon and Tanya at McCall Weddings were amazing to work with! Our wedding was better than we could have imagined. With their help, the planning and day of went went so smoothly. Would definitely recommend hiring them.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/11/2017

Very much enjoyed working with Shannon. She was willing to try some new ideas we had and executed them as expected. We had a very intricate timeline with multiple venues, transportation and a large group and her team really helped to see that our day was as fun and beautiful as we anticipated! They also did a truly amazing job on the flowers. Couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Becky · Married on 07/21/2017

The gals at McCall Weddings were outstanding! They were there by our sides throughout the whole day and night. All went perfectly and we so appreciated their assistance.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/24/2017

McCall Wedding has a team of professional who know all the vendors in the area. Before you choose anything for you Mountain wedding make sure this group of women are first on your list guiding you through the process.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    McCall Weddings 9
    McCall Weddings 10
    McCall Weddings 11
    McCall Weddings 12

Caprice · Married on 06/10/2017

Shannon was amazing! Our wedding looked great she did all of the table and floral decor. Our wedding ceremony and reception ran ON TIME and it was just perfect. She took care of everything and I let her lead the way because she is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everyone for coordinating and decor.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Alexander · Married on 02/26/2017

Shannon, Tanya, Melanie, and the rest of the McCall Weddings team are second to none. As the bride and groom, we were were already stressed trying to coordinate the details of our wedding from out of state. After hiring Shannon's team, we had no worries during our wedding week and were able to relax and enjoy precious memories with our families. She was able to call, email, and FaceTime us regularly to keep us updated throughout the wedding planning process. We were amazed to see how everything was taken care of once we got in to Idaho. We enjoyed being able to connect with Shannon's team not only on a professional level, but on a personal level. We feel as though they genuinely cared about us as real people, and not just clients. Thank you for your world-class service! We highly recommend this business to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding experience.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Barbara and Mike · Married on 02/26/2017

Shannon and her staff at McCall Weddings went above and beyond our expectations. Our new son-in-law is in the Air Force and the wedding was planned in just a few months. We live in Texas and had never been to Idaho and McCall. Because of McCall Weddings, our whole family was at ease on the wedding day. My husband kept asking when we should do this and that and I kept telling him that Shannon was in charge and would tell us. I felt like a guest at our daughter's wedding and had no stress at all. Shannon's also catered the rehearsal dinner as well as the brunch after the wedding. The food was spectacular as was the service. The flowers were the most beautiful I had ever seen as were the centerpieces and room decor. Shannon kept our family in the loop for all decisions. She listened to the bride and groom as to what they wanted. She is an extremely kind, patient and professional woman. Everything was perfect. Shannon took care of coordinating with the vendors and secured the best photographer and DJ we have ever experienced. I really cannot say enough good things about her and her staff. I wish we had another daughter who could benefit from the experience of having McCall Weddings coordinate and plan. One last thing--the cost of using Shannon and her company was extremely reasonable. I would definitely use her for any events we had. She is a one-stop call that will make your life and the special day perfect and stress-free and won't break the bank!

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/04/2016

Shannon is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! I could not have imagined me wedding day without her, She was literally there every step of the way! Starting with the planning, all my decor, flowers and making sure everything was flawless on the day of my wedding! It is worth every penny to have a wedding coordinator there for you! And I highly recommend using McCall Weddings!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • User4436732 · event on 09/27/2014

Creative and inventive. Brought many wonderful ideas to our attention for consideration in addition to performing exceptionally all tasks requested.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Darbi · Married on 09/26/2014

Shannon is very organized. She makes you feel completely at ease. I called her at the very last minute and she just stepped in and took a lot of my burdens and got things accomplished. Everything on my wedding day was beautiful and went according to plan because she was on top of everything. She is definitely the most important part of anyone's wedding and I recommend calling her and her team of professionals!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2014

DeLish Catering and McCall Party Rentals were both very professional companies to deal with. They were very responsive teams and wonderful people to work with. All efforts came with their desire of helping make wonderful memories. They all succeeded at that. GREAT PEOPLE!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but choosing to have McCall Weddings worry about the details and decor was a great decision to alleviate some of the stress. I showed up at the wedding, and was absolutely blown away, it was beautiful. Megan and the crew even incorporated ideas that went with my theme that I hadn't thought about. It was truly spectacular and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the McCall area. They also did all of the bouquets (bridal, and bridesmaids), and they were beyond gorgeous!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Shannon was Wonderful. The flowers were so beautiful. The food was terrific! The venue was a perfect location for my wedding. It was like all these forces came together to create a special day for me and my husband. I'm so grateful for all the hard work that everyone did to make our special day!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Shannon and her team created a beautifully prepared meal for our wedding. The food and presentation were wonderful.

Stevi · Married on 05/24/2014

Incredible is an understatement! McCall Weddings planned and coordinated my wedding in May of 2014 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! It was absolutely beautiful and so much more than I ever expected! It really was a dream come true, and I couldn't have done it alone! Shannon took the time to understand my vision, and was amazing to work with! I would recommend McCall Weddings to anyone!!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • User4209471 · 2+ years ago

McCall Weddings did an excellent job with our wedding! She arranged everything from the vendors to the venue and made our wedding a wonderful event! Shannon worked tirelessly for our most important day.
    We werent expecting so many crazy things to happen, like the rental company in boise forgot to bring enough chairs. She took care of it for us. We didnt even know until after the wedding! THIS IS WHY YOU WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE AREA! I'm so grateful to her and her staff. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • User4419624 · 2+ years ago

The dinner was fabulous. Our guests gave excellent feedback throughout the night and the staff gave excellent customer service in dining and bar service. Thank you for making a memorable event for everyone!

3.0

My wife and I chose Delish Catering to set up and serve the food service for our wedding reception, and they simply did a wonderful job. They were able to fit seamlessly into the venue with all the other decorations being put in place, worked to coordinate table linens being placed before centerpieces, helped organize guest flow for the food service, and made a wonderful selection of dishes that our wedding guests very much enjoyed. Afterward, they were a great help in cleaning up the venue, and throughout the entire process every one of the staff were cheerful and great to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Andi · Married on 07/21/2017

Tanya was great to work with and did a great job with our day of coordination.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/06/2015

2.5

Service was wonderful, staff was great and the food was amazing!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

4.2
      3.5

Our initial conversations with McCall Weddings went well and the team was very responsive. As our wedding day got closer however, it seemed like things were a little more unorganized than I had anticipated. One week before the wedding they said they could not find items that we had requested for the wedding or were not sure where the items were and that made me uneasy. Despite this everything went off without a hitch and even though there were some anxiety enducing moments, I would recommend them since I think the bulk of the issues we experienced were growing pains due to the business rapidly expanding/office moves etc.

Sent on 10/15/2015