Mazzone Catering Reviews

Mazzone Catering 5
Mazzone Catering 6
Mazzone Catering 7

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2019

Guests say best wedding meal ever

We had our absolute fairy tale wedding at Hall of Springs with Mazzone Catering. Guests raved about the food throughout cocktail hour and all dinner courses. Food was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Carol Graney Raimo · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience from start to finish

Amy, Lucian, Bryan, Tim, Cassie, Alex and Shawn stand out as making the day so special for our daughter and son-in-law . The food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the dinner to the desserts and “after food’. They worked very hard to make everything perfect. We had 271 guests with a sit down dinner and I heard consistent feedback that the food was hot and delicious! There were 4 different entree options and they served without a hitch. They were very flexible and catered to us during the planning process. I give them 5 plus stars!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elena

Elena Mercado · Married on 06/01/2019

Grandmas Sunday Dinner

We wanted our wedding to feel like you were at grandmas house. All the Italian homemade food. Mazzone NAILED IT! We cannot rave about them more. They were absolutely accommodating and made all our Italian dreams come true!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Mazzone Catering 15
  • Sheiliesh

Sheiliesh · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Food and Great Customer Service

One of the best caterers out there. I have been planning with them for the past year and my original event planner left mid way. I was a little hesitant at first because of the change. Shana made me feel comfortable and she made sure she went above and beyond to accommodate. If nobody else I had my wishes on their list, Shana did. I really appreciate them for making sure the food was great and everything was running smoothly. Their staff was also exceptional. I highly recommend them. For the price I paid, I got plenty and more than I asked for. I also received nothing but great comments from my guest.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy that we booked Mazzone Hospitality for our wedding on 6/23/2018 at the NYS Museum. They were amazing to work with from start to finish, and they did everything possible to make our reception run seamlessly. We worked with Amy leading up to the wedding, and she was incredibly helpful, patient, and responsive. She and the team at Mazzone were very accommodating, and always had thorough answers and solutions for any questions or requests we had throughout the planning process. Kayla was the event manager on the day of our wedding, and she was also incredible. She was very knowledgable and she made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. She was so kind, and consistently checked in with us to see if we needed anything. Our experience with both Amy and Kayla was so wonderful, and it is a testament to the excellent service Mazzone provides.

Mazzone’s food was delicious, and the servers did an amazing job of making sure everything came out hot and quickly. We had a lot of guests (258), and they made sure to have enough servers and food going around at cocktail hour so that everyone had a chance to enjoy the hors d’oeuvres. We had a 6:30 p.m. start time for the reception after the cocktail hour, and we really wanted all guests to be done with dinner at 8 p.m. Mazzone was so accommodating and got all of the delicious food out very efficiently allowing us to start the dancing right at 8 as we wanted.

The bartenders were amazing, and there was rarely ever a line at any of the bars. The expert planners at Mazzone like Amy and Kayla are so good at helping you come up with a perfect layout that makes sense for your guest count. Additionally, the cake they provided was delicious and beautiful. Mazzone did such a great job with all aspects of the catering for our wedding, and we are so grateful for their services!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Courtyard Marriott in Lake George, which is a Mazzone exclusive property. Our planner Cassandra was amazing -- and helped us through the whole planning process. We had to change our date due to a cancer diagnosis in our family, and she was so supportive and helpful that we were not stressed by any wedding details. The event spaces are beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the food was on point!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

Being a planner in the wedding industry, I knew before I got engaged that Mazzone was the caterer for me. Their quality and service is by far the best in the business. Every single guest made comments about not only the food, but the hospitality and service. I had an appreciation for Mazzone working with them as another vendor, but seeing their work as a bride was a whole different ball game. And they hit a home run!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Mazzone has a well known reputation and they certainly lived up to it. They catered my 140 guest wedding at Saratoga National. I had high expectations and they lived up to those expectations. My guests were amazed by not only the taste and consistent quality of the food, but the amount and variety provided. The meals were not your typical wedding dinners. Many of my guests said hands down, best food they've had at a wedding. I was very satisfied in hearing that as food was a high priority in my planning.

It may have been the first wedding where the majority of the people also ate their cake. The cake was to die for, as was the dessert bar. (I can't wait to revisit the cake next September) Everything was perfect and delicious!

Thank you to the team at Mazzone !

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience with Mazzone's catering. From start to finish they exceeded all expectations. We started working with Jen and then Cassie became our head planner. She was extremely detail oriented and responsive to our questions and asks! The day of, all the staff went above and beyond, and it did not go un-noticed. All the guests (and us!) could not get over how great the staff was, how beautiful the set up was and they can't stop raving about the food. We are so happy we chose Mazzone's, there is no one like you guys :) A special thanks also to Delaney and Ben, who could not have been more helpful to us on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I met with multiple vendors and caterers Mazzone’s was the one that stood out to us form the first meeting. As an organization, they made us feel heard and were willing to work with us on every detail. Leading up to the big day we felt confident that they had everything under control and that all the details were in order. That being said our expectations were exceeded. From the moment, they arrived I felt I had support every second of my big day. I didn't have any stress because before I was giving the chance to worry about something they were solving or offering a solution. The staff was absolutely incredible and words can’t express how great they were during the entire event… Our guests are still talking about how spectacular the food and service was.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • tara

tara · Married on 05/27/2017

WOW. There are not enough wonderful things I could say about Mazzone's. At first, I was slightly concerned that the price point is a little higher than other caterers- but let. me. tell. you. - They are amazing! Simply world class. The food was delicious! People keep telling me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Mazzone's goes way past good food though. Amy, Cassie, Sean, and Maggie are a few that really stand out to us. Prior to the wedding- they are very easy to contact and communicate with. I am in school and they were very patient with my random times to communicate- thank you Amy & Cassie. They really work with you to create the day you are envisioning with such attention to detail. The tasting was so fun too! On the day of... oh my! They work their butt off. Our day of manager, Sean... solved many day of "crisises" (that had nothing to do with them). Just so helpful and extremely professional. Maggie...an angel sent from the heavens. She helped with everything and anything. She made sure the party was comfortable and fed. Really- I can't believe I even looked anywhere else for a caterer. Book them now. :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Becky · Married on 04/22/2017

Mazzone Catering at Hall of Springs was PHENOMENAL! The cocktail hour alone was one of the things that I really wanted and looked forward to, and it did not disappoint! Guests are still raving about how good the food was! Everything was timely, cooked perfectly, and was delicious! Our grand tasting event also was something that was unique and a great way to get to not only sample all of the delicious foods, but also get a feel for what an event would be like in our reception space!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing Mazzone was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! The service we received throughout the entire planning process was incredible. We had the pleasure of working with Angelica throughout our planning. She was always available for advice and to answer any of our questions. The day of our wedding was perfect. We were lucky to have Marianne as our day of coordinator! She made sure that everything went smoothly. Marianne took care of every little detail and any last minute issues that popped up that day. We also had Pam as our bridal attendant, who assured that we all had a great reception. Overall, our experience with Mazzone was amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Jen Grogan and the Mazzone Hospitality team provided professional service from my initial consultation through the post-wedding debrief. They are the Capital Region's premiere catering group for a reason. They have the staff and experience to tackle any challenge. For example, my full flip transition from ceremony to reception happened quickly and seamlessly. Also, during our meal tasting, we offered many alternative design recommendations, exchanged appetizer and main dishes, and collaborated on entirely new meals. We did not have a second tasting, but Mazzone did its own "tasting" to ensure that the new entrees matched our preferences and sent us pictures. We offered some suggestions by e-mail. The resulting meal was excellent and stylized to what we had discussed. That level of care and attention really speaks highly of the team and why I would suggest them to future couples.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Julia · Married on 11/25/2016

There simply is no other choice for wedding catering, Mazzone is the absolute best. They were our coaches, our guides, our friends, and more throughout the entire process. They welcome you like family and truly understand that a wedding is an emotional process that needs professional, thoughtful interactions. As the bride, they treated me like royalty. But what's more meaningful is that they went above and beyond and saw how important it was for the whole family to feel special on the wedding night as they helped my Dad fix a button on his tux, helped my grandmother get comfortable, and more. When I took a step back during our reception and looked out into the room I felt like it was a dream. Our wedding was magical thanks to the efforts of many vendors, but Mazzone was absolutely the team that made it all possible.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Magazine is top notch, I cannot be more thrilled with how my wedding went, I have told everyone it was the most PERFECT day ever and I owe most of that to Mazzone. They were on top of every detail from the first meeting straight to the very end! We had started with one event manager and got transferred to another when the original took a new position within Mazzone and the change was completely seamless. At our meeting a few days before the wedding with Marianne, I knew right then there would be no issues, she had everything you could think of taken care of. From the moment I arrived at the Canfield Casino for our reception, I didn't have to think about anything but having fun and enjoying myself. Marianne and Pam made sure that we were well fed and drinks were full all night for both us, our families and bridal party. I've been telling people all week, all the people that told me I wouldn't have time to eat or drink at my wedding never had Mazzone cater it!! I seriously can't say enough good things, they were AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2016

Mazzone's is a 1 stop shop when it comes to your wedding catering needs! I cannot explain how grateful and happy we are with their service. Our guests raved about not only the food, but the wait and bar staff. Our bridal attendant and day of coordinator were amazing and kept everything on the timeline. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a flawless wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Mazzone was the recommended caterer for our venue and after using them I can see why. They didn't just do food but went above in beyond in providing a personal bridal attendant, solving any issues with rentals that came up days prior, planning a timeline, you name it they did it! Attention to detail was incredible as they did a site walk through (which was about 1.5 hours away from office) TWICE before the wedding. Talking through different scenarios and making sure the day would unfold the way we envisioned it. If anything went wrong that day I wouldn't know as they took care of it. The money spent on a catering and beverage package with them was well worth every penny. If I knew the service we were getting was this good I would have been willing to pay more. Hire them - you won't regret it! and the food will be delicious and presented beautifully.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Martha · Married on 06/18/2016

Mazzone is simply amazing! Our reception was held at the Canfield Casino and not only did the make amazing food, but they took care of every detail from the schedule to decoration details. They are truly full service. We were able to attend a complimentary tasting where we took notes on each course of our meal and try everything. They custom made a few dishes for us and everyone simply raved about the food! Our personal attendant was amazing and always ready with anything we needed. Mary Ann was our day of coordinator and she was outstanding. Everything looked and felt perfect!

When you see the dedication they bring day after day it's an easy decision to hire them!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2016

From the customer service to the amazing food, Mazzone is the BEST in the business. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was from the appetizers to the entrees to the cake and ice cream bar! Emily, Maryanne, and Jordan are truly a godsend! From the moment we met with Emily, she made us feel extremely comfortable, talking us through all of our options and answering each of our questions. Maryanne was our experienced day-of coordinator that never missed a beat! She decorated our venue beautifully and kept the entire timeline moving as we requested. Also, she went out and bought me my own Moscow Mule mug for my "drink of choice"! Jordan was the BEST waiter I have ever met. The second my husband and I even thought of wanting something, Jordan would make an appearance asking if we needed anything. Thank you so much for going above and beyond and making our wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Our guests simply cannot stop raving about our food. It's not often that you go to a wedding an remember the food (at least in my experience). So we are beyond pleased to hear everything was exceptional. We've heard how delicious the cocktail hour was and how the food was endless, along with amazing entrees. We also decided to do a late night nosh station with sliders and have heard nothing but great compliments on that as well. I would suggest Mazzone Catering to anyone who is looking for amazing food and exceptional staff.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Mazzone Hospitality is the caterer for our wedding reception venue. Mazzone Hospitality can do no wrong in my book! They are professional, available, accommodating and amazing. Their service is impeccable, food/menu options are to die for and guests will leave full, happy and impressed. My favorite part of Mazzone Hospitality was their willingness to work with us as a couple to meet our needs, interests and most importantly budget. I would recommend Mazzone's Catering time and time again. They really can do no wrong!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that the planning process so far has been enjoyable!

Mazzone Catering did an amazing job for my daughter's December, 2016 wedding at the Canfield Casino. I did a lot of homework with many vendors, and hands down, Mazzone was the greatest value. They handled every last detail, the food was fabulous and amazing, and the day of staff and service just perfect. I wish I could go back and do it all over again! My daughter and I have already recommended them to her friends who are getting married, and if I had another wedding to plan, I would not hesitate to hire them again. They were wonderful.

Sent on 02/23/2016

I have worked with Mazzone in the past for work events so I knew that I had to use them for my big day! Everything was spectacular from the first meeting until the final bite. They were very flexible with my cost effective budget and the fall apple stand for a dessert twist was a big hit! Every table we went around to ask about the food and the service had nothing left on their plates saying it was so delicious! My bridal attendant made sure we never had to go to the bar for a drink and we had a plate of passed appetizers at our table when we sat down. It was such a perfect night and the entire staff from the bartenders, cooks, servers, bridal attendant and most of all our event manager were flawless. I highly recommend Mazzone Catering for your special day!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Lindsay, We are so honored you chose Mazzone Catering to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!