Mazzone Catering Reviews

209 | Clifton Park, NY

209 Reviews for Mazzone Catering

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Courtyard Marriott in Lake George, which is a Mazzone exclusive property. Our planner Cassandra was amazing -- and helped us through the whole planning process. We had to change our date due to a cancer diagnosis in our family, and she was so supportive and helpful that we were not stressed by any wedding details. The event spaces are beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the food was on point!

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

Being a planner in the wedding industry, I knew before I got engaged that Mazzone was the caterer for me. Their quality and service is by far the best in the business. Every single guest made comments about not only the food, but the hospitality and service. I had an appreciation for Mazzone working with them as another vendor, but seeing their work as a bride was a whole different ball game. And they hit a home run!

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Mazzone has a well known reputation and they certainly lived up to it. They catered my 140 guest wedding at Saratoga National. I had high expectations and they lived up to those expectations. My guests were amazed by not only the taste and consistent quality of the food, but the amount and variety provided. The meals were not your typical wedding dinners. Many of my guests said hands down, best food they've had at a wedding. I was very satisfied in hearing that as food was a high priority in my planning.

It may have been the first wedding where the majority of the people also ate their cake. The cake was to die for, as was the dessert bar. (I can't wait to revisit the cake next September) Everything was perfect and delicious!

Thank you to the team at Mazzone !

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience with Mazzone's catering. From start to finish they exceeded all expectations. We started working with Jen and then Cassie became our head planner. She was extremely detail oriented and responsive to our questions and asks! The day of, all the staff went above and beyond, and it did not go un-noticed. All the guests (and us!) could not get over how great the staff was, how beautiful the set up was and they can't stop raving about the food. We are so happy we chose Mazzone's, there is no one like you guys :) A special thanks also to Delaney and Ben, who could not have been more helpful to us on our wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I met with multiple vendors and caterers Mazzone’s was the one that stood out to us form the first meeting. As an organization, they made us feel heard and were willing to work with us on every detail. Leading up to the big day we felt confident that they had everything under control and that all the details were in order. That being said our expectations were exceeded. From the moment, they arrived I felt I had support every second of my big day. I didn't have any stress because before I was giving the chance to worry about something they were solving or offering a solution. The staff was absolutely incredible and words can’t express how great they were during the entire event… Our guests are still talking about how spectacular the food and service was.

• tara

tara · Married on 05/27/2017

WOW. There are not enough wonderful things I could say about Mazzone's. At first, I was slightly concerned that the price point is a little higher than other caterers- but let. me. tell. you. - They are amazing! Simply world class. The food was delicious! People keep telling me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Mazzone's goes way past good food though. Amy, Cassie, Sean, and Maggie are a few that really stand out to us. Prior to the wedding- they are very easy to contact and communicate with. I am in school and they were very patient with my random times to communicate- thank you Amy & Cassie. They really work with you to create the day you are envisioning with such attention to detail. The tasting was so fun too! On the day of... oh my! They work their butt off. Our day of manager, Sean... solved many day of "crisises" (that had nothing to do with them). Just so helpful and extremely professional. Maggie...an angel sent from the heavens. She helped with everything and anything. She made sure the party was comfortable and fed. Really- I can't believe I even looked anywhere else for a caterer. Book them now. :)

Becky · Married on 04/22/2017

Mazzone Catering at Hall of Springs was PHENOMENAL! The cocktail hour alone was one of the things that I really wanted and looked forward to, and it did not disappoint! Guests are still raving about how good the food was! Everything was timely, cooked perfectly, and was delicious! Our grand tasting event also was something that was unique and a great way to get to not only sample all of the delicious foods, but also get a feel for what an event would be like in our reception space!

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing Mazzone was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! The service we received throughout the entire planning process was incredible. We had the pleasure of working with Angelica throughout our planning. She was always available for advice and to answer any of our questions. The day of our wedding was perfect. We were lucky to have Marianne as our day of coordinator! She made sure that everything went smoothly. Marianne took care of every little detail and any last minute issues that popped up that day. We also had Pam as our bridal attendant, who assured that we all had a great reception. Overall, our experience with Mazzone was amazing!

Jen Grogan and the Mazzone Hospitality team provided professional service from my initial consultation through the post-wedding debrief. They are the Capital Region's premiere catering group for a reason. They have the staff and experience to tackle any challenge. For example, my full flip transition from ceremony to reception happened quickly and seamlessly. Also, during our meal tasting, we offered many alternative design recommendations, exchanged appetizer and main dishes, and collaborated on entirely new meals. We did not have a second tasting, but Mazzone did its own "tasting" to ensure that the new entrees matched our preferences and sent us pictures. We offered some suggestions by e-mail. The resulting meal was excellent and stylized to what we had discussed. That level of care and attention really speaks highly of the team and why I would suggest them to future couples.

Julia · Married on 11/25/2016

There simply is no other choice for wedding catering, Mazzone is the absolute best. They were our coaches, our guides, our friends, and more throughout the entire process. They welcome you like family and truly understand that a wedding is an emotional process that needs professional, thoughtful interactions. As the bride, they treated me like royalty. But what's more meaningful is that they went above and beyond and saw how important it was for the whole family to feel special on the wedding night as they helped my Dad fix a button on his tux, helped my grandmother get comfortable, and more. When I took a step back during our reception and looked out into the room I felt like it was a dream. Our wedding was magical thanks to the efforts of many vendors, but Mazzone was absolutely the team that made it all possible.

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Magazine is top notch, I cannot be more thrilled with how my wedding went, I have told everyone it was the most PERFECT day ever and I owe most of that to Mazzone. They were on top of every detail from the first meeting straight to the very end! We had started with one event manager and got transferred to another when the original took a new position within Mazzone and the change was completely seamless. At our meeting a few days before the wedding with Marianne, I knew right then there would be no issues, she had everything you could think of taken care of. From the moment I arrived at the Canfield Casino for our reception, I didn't have to think about anything but having fun and enjoying myself. Marianne and Pam made sure that we were well fed and drinks were full all night for both us, our families and bridal party. I've been telling people all week, all the people that told me I wouldn't have time to eat or drink at my wedding never had Mazzone cater it!! I seriously can't say enough good things, they were AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2016

Mazzone's is a 1 stop shop when it comes to your wedding catering needs! I cannot explain how grateful and happy we are with their service. Our guests raved about not only the food, but the wait and bar staff. Our bridal attendant and day of coordinator were amazing and kept everything on the timeline. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a flawless wedding day.

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Mazzone was the recommended caterer for our venue and after using them I can see why. They didn't just do food but went above in beyond in providing a personal bridal attendant, solving any issues with rentals that came up days prior, planning a timeline, you name it they did it! Attention to detail was incredible as they did a site walk through (which was about 1.5 hours away from office) TWICE before the wedding. Talking through different scenarios and making sure the day would unfold the way we envisioned it. If anything went wrong that day I wouldn't know as they took care of it. The money spent on a catering and beverage package with them was well worth every penny. If I knew the service we were getting was this good I would have been willing to pay more. Hire them - you won't regret it! and the food will be delicious and presented beautifully.

Martha · Married on 06/18/2016

Mazzone is simply amazing! Our reception was held at the Canfield Casino and not only did the make amazing food, but they took care of every detail from the schedule to decoration details. They are truly full service. We were able to attend a complimentary tasting where we took notes on each course of our meal and try everything. They custom made a few dishes for us and everyone simply raved about the food! Our personal attendant was amazing and always ready with anything we needed. Mary Ann was our day of coordinator and she was outstanding. Everything looked and felt perfect!

When you see the dedication they bring day after day it's an easy decision to hire them!

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2016

From the customer service to the amazing food, Mazzone is the BEST in the business. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was from the appetizers to the entrees to the cake and ice cream bar! Emily, Maryanne, and Jordan are truly a godsend! From the moment we met with Emily, she made us feel extremely comfortable, talking us through all of our options and answering each of our questions. Maryanne was our experienced day-of coordinator that never missed a beat! She decorated our venue beautifully and kept the entire timeline moving as we requested. Also, she went out and bought me my own Moscow Mule mug for my "drink of choice"! Jordan was the BEST waiter I have ever met. The second my husband and I even thought of wanting something, Jordan would make an appearance asking if we needed anything. Thank you so much for going above and beyond and making our wedding day dreams come true!

Our guests simply cannot stop raving about our food. It's not often that you go to a wedding an remember the food (at least in my experience). So we are beyond pleased to hear everything was exceptional. We've heard how delicious the cocktail hour was and how the food was endless, along with amazing entrees. We also decided to do a late night nosh station with sliders and have heard nothing but great compliments on that as well. I would suggest Mazzone Catering to anyone who is looking for amazing food and exceptional staff.

Mazzone Hospitality is the caterer for our wedding reception venue. Mazzone Hospitality can do no wrong in my book! They are professional, available, accommodating and amazing. Their service is impeccable, food/menu options are to die for and guests will leave full, happy and impressed. My favorite part of Mazzone Hospitality was their willingness to work with us as a couple to meet our needs, interests and most importantly budget. I would recommend Mazzone's Catering time and time again. They really can do no wrong!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that the planning process so far has been enjoyable!

Mazzone Catering did an amazing job for my daughter's December, 2016 wedding at the Canfield Casino. I did a lot of homework with many vendors, and hands down, Mazzone was the greatest value. They handled every last detail, the food was fabulous and amazing, and the day of staff and service just perfect. I wish I could go back and do it all over again! My daughter and I have already recommended them to her friends who are getting married, and if I had another wedding to plan, I would not hesitate to hire them again. They were wonderful.

I have worked with Mazzone in the past for work events so I knew that I had to use them for my big day! Everything was spectacular from the first meeting until the final bite. They were very flexible with my cost effective budget and the fall apple stand for a dessert twist was a big hit! Every table we went around to ask about the food and the service had nothing left on their plates saying it was so delicious! My bridal attendant made sure we never had to go to the bar for a drink and we had a plate of passed appetizers at our table when we sat down. It was such a perfect night and the entire staff from the bartenders, cooks, servers, bridal attendant and most of all our event manager were flawless. I highly recommend Mazzone Catering for your special day!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Lindsay, We are so honored you chose Mazzone Catering to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

I was planning my wedding in New York, while living in California. To say mazzones is flexible is an understatement. I wanted the best and they certainly lived up to their reputation. They are absolutely incredible. They know what they are doing from start to finish. My wedding was at an off site location, my family's private property and Mazzones went above and beyond to make sure it became the venue of my dreams. I can't say enough great things about them, it's also why one of my bridesmaids who is getting married next July booked them. Just book them. Amazing! Food is incredible... And they will think of things that you won't when it comes to wedding day details! They'll take care of it!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Jessica, We are so honored you chose Mazzone Catering to be a part of your special day! You and Anthony were such a pleasure to work with. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

Mazzone is simply amazing! My husband and I absolutely loved working with Carol, Suzanne, Maggie, and Vito at the Hilton Garden Inn in Clifton Park. They always went above and beyond and everything was perfect the day of our wedding. They made sure our guests were happy, the food was delicious, and the price was within our budget. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day...Maggie even ran all over the hotel to find my veil at the last second to make sure that I was happy and looking perfect for our ceremony! If you're looking for a catering company who will pull out all the stops to make sure your day is more perfect than you could imagine...then Mazzone is the way to go!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Shannon, It was a pleasure working with you and Sean throughout the entire planning process for your special day. We are so thrilled we were able to be apart of it all! From the entire staff at Mazzone Hospitality, we wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness! xo

The team with Mazzone was very accommodating, friendly, professional, and efficient. They really helped make our wedding night go smoothly and contributed to making it so perfect. My husband and I would highly recommend them for an event!

Stephen · Married on 08/21/2015

Mazzone Hospitality helped to make our wedding day perfect. We were married at the Canfield Casino in Saratoga but we did most of our planning from Northern California. Phone calls, emails, and text made communication and planning very easy. On the day of the event there was nothing to worry about and their service was extraordinary. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and their organization really helped to eliminate any unneeded stress. The food was absolutely amazing and everyone raved about it during the following weeks. They had a great selections, tons of options and were willing to make changes to help suit our individual tastes and preferences. I can't imagine anything that they could of done better.

Brett · Married on 08/14/2015

We used Mazzone for our wedding at the Glen Sanders Mansion and they were more than we could have every imagined. All anyone could talk about after the reception was how amazing the food was. The presentation was out of this world. From the cocktail hour to the cake everything was simply the best. The amount of options we had to choose from at first seemed a little overwhelming because every dish at our tasting, which was complimentary, was incredible. Once we finally narrowed it down we knew that our day would be perfect....and thanks to Mazzone it was beyond perfect.

Suzie coordinated our rehearsal cocktail hour at Glen Sanders Mansion and she was absolutely incredible. She made sure we did not have to think about anything. We planned our wedding in NY from CA and Suzie made it seem like she was there with us the entire time. She took care of every little detail from suggesting coast saving options to recommending some of her favorite dishes. The night was the rehearsal was so special and all of the people in attendance raved for days about how amazing the food was. At the end of the night, the wait staff wrapped all of the left over food and had it sent up to our suite for us to enjoy later in the evening. We could not have asked for a better experience with Mazzone. They took so much stress out of the planning process and gave us everything and more than we were looking for.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Brett it was such a pleasure working with you and Blake throughout the entire planning process of your special day. We are so honored we were able to be apart of it! We wish you and Blake a lifetime of love and happiness!!!