Mazzone Catering Reviews

Mazzone Catering 4
Mazzone Catering 5
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Richards · Getting married on 05/09/2021

10000000% would use Mazzone again!!

I feel so lucky that Mazzone was already connected to the venue that we chose! I cannot imagine having a wedding without their expertise. Shana, at the Courtyard Lake George was an expert advisor, cheerleader, and wedding planning professional throughout the entire process. The day-of staff members were flawless coaches and took amazing care of us. By the end, we felt like family.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Food at GSM

Mazzone handled all of the food for our wedding at Glen Sanders Mansion. Cocktail hour food and drinks were beautifully displayed, delicious, and constantly refilled. Our dinner service was fantastic, attentive waiters and all of the meals were fabulous. Every filet was perfectly seasoned and medium rare, the salmon was delicious, and people are still raving about the butternut squash ravioli. Each meal was served on time and hot, and there was not a single hiccup all night.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Sabino · Married on 10/12/2019

So Much Delicious Food!

Mazzone Hospitality really exceeded our expectations! Amy, Alex, Lucien, and the Mazzone team were so wonderful. They were super easy to work with during the planning process, and they truly understood and carried out our vision leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Aside from the logistics of it all, the food was incredible. We're still getting rave reviews about the hot Italian station, the filet mignon entree, and the vegetarian entree (a butternut squash rigatoni that my husband and I loved so much that we recreated the dish when we got home from our mini-moon). My parents, who were worried about us having enough food for our very opinionated Italian family, were really impressed with the amount of food and the quality of everything. My husband and I would 100% recommend Mazzone - not only is the food incredible, but they really go out of their way to treat you well, keep you fed on your wedding day, and carry out a perfect event!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy we had the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We loved working with you and Erik, and wish you both nothing but the best in your future together!
    - The Mazzone Catering Team

Allie Leblanc · Married on 10/12/2019

Best vendor ever

Choosing Mazzone to do the catering for our wedding was above and beyond the best choice we made. From the very beginning, Amanda, our designated coordinator, was extremely detailed and ALWAYS available. She calmed my wedding worries more than a few times, and helped me prepare for things I would have never thought of. Leading up to the day, Amanda was in touch with all my other vendors coordinating the day. I felt completely prepared going into the day knowing I had Mazzone coming! And best of all, our wedding day could NOT have been more perfect, with amazing food (yes- we actually ate as the Bride and Groom, thank you Shana!!) and we absolutely could not have done it without Mazzone! Their wedding coordination, high level of professionalism and responsiveness is unparalleled in the wedding industry. Thank you so so much! Special shout out to Amanda T for everything

Sent on 11/20/2019

Allie and Mark,
    I can not begin to thank YOU and your families! Your vendor team was incredible, and planning with you was effortless. I appreciate your organization and clearly, it paid off, with the gorgeous displays; from the photo booth suit case, to the EXTENSIVE dessert display, and the stunning tablescapes. It was one of those greatly appreciated events, where your heart is so full of happiness, and the "work" feels like you are hanging out with old friends. Wishing you and yours all the best!!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/28/2019

Nothing but the best!

We had the absolute pleasure of working alongside Amanda, Sean and the incredible team at Mazzone Catering! To say the entire experience was flawless is a true understatement! We walked into the partnership unsure of what we envisioned, and were immediately met with enthusiasm and flexibility that helped us build the perfect menu, bar and food! Execution the day of was the obvious result of hard work, expertise and a genuine love of what they are known so well for - excellence in craft! Still speechless, and receiving rave reviews from our family and friends...from the pierogis and milkshakes to the specialty cocktails themed after our pets, Amanda and the Mazzone team made it happen! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Allison and Zack,
    Thank you so much! It was such a blast planning, creating and celebrating with you, and your friends and family! We are happy to share the amazing memories with you! Wishing you all the love, Mazzone Catering

Julia · Married on 09/22/2019

Nothing short of excellent

The best food we’ve ever eaten, hands down!! Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was at our wedding. Mazzone offers amazing packages with great variety and think of absolutely everything!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Pasco · Married on 09/20/2019

By far these best service money can buy!

The food was melt in your mouth incredible! The service never once left us wanting or needing for anything! Our Bridal Attendant, Pam, was truly incredible and the true MVP of the evening! Would 100% recommend and even insist others use them!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Gosh, it’s hard to put into words just how truly amazing the Mazzone staff is. From the planning process, to the day of coordination we felt like we won the lottery. Every detail was perfect; the food was by far the best wedding food we’ve ever had; and the staff went absolutely above and beyond. A very special thank you to Shana, Amanda, and Lucien for making our wedding event absolutely perfect. We couldn’t love you guys more!
    Love, The Fruscios

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a fun experience from start to finish, getting to know you both, and sharing your beyond perfect day with you! Looking forward to the continued friendships we've gained.

Christine Peyron · Married on 06/28/2019

exceptional

I was very impressed with the quality of service! The food was perfect and having coordinators on the day of really helped out. It was well worth it.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Food, Seamless process, Lovely Team

I used Mazzone Catering for my wedding at Stonewall Estate in June 2019- I cannot say enough great things about their Mazzone and their team! My husband and I were so pleased with the whole planning process. From the beginning, our offsite event manager (Amy) was so helpful from top to bottom- even with details that didn't necessarily involve catering! She wanted to make sure everything was perfect and it was (we were out of state so this was even more of a challenge)! She was even there to meet us during our tasting (which they provided SO much great food and almost all of the cake options)

Lucien, our on-site manager for the day of the wedding was knowledgeable and informative throughout the whole night. The staff at the wedding were all so happy and kind. The venue couldn't stop talking about how easy and seamless their set up/clean up process was! They are definitely a team that is welcome back in the future. I would choose these guys over and over again, no doubt!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Chris and Emily Clark · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommended and Didn't Disappoint!

Mazzone's catering came highly recommended to us through our wedding planners. We found them to be very professional, helpful, and great with communication.

I attended the tasting with my daughter and her fiance. Our point person was present and prepared to answer all of our questions while the food we tried was varied and delicious; I left the evening fully convinced we would be in good hands on the "big day." On the day of the wedding, Mazzone's catered the cocktail hour and provided wait-staff who tended to the specific needs of the bride and groom as well as both sets of parents. The dinner was served in an organized and timely fashion and, to our knowledge, all special needs were successfully met. All the tables were beautifully decorated and the food was delicious! Everything from the bar to the cake was just as we had hoped.

Our wedding weekend ended with a "Farewell Brunch" on Sunday morning at the Marriott Courtyard Lake George where Shana Dicocco was our contact. The Marriott crew did a great job with this event as well. The tables were cheerfully set and the food choices offered on the breakfast buffet seemed to provide something for everyone.

Thank you. Mazzone's, for helping to make everyone's memory of our wedding weekend a happy one!

Mazzone Catering 6
    Mazzone Catering 7
    Mazzone Catering 8
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2019

Guests say best wedding meal ever

We had our absolute fairy tale wedding at Hall of Springs with Mazzone Catering. Guests raved about the food throughout cocktail hour and all dinner courses. Food was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Carol Graney Raimo · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience from start to finish

Amy, Lucian, Bryan, Tim, Cassie, Alex and Shawn stand out as making the day so special for our daughter and son-in-law . The food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the dinner to the desserts and “after food’. They worked very hard to make everything perfect. We had 271 guests with a sit down dinner and I heard consistent feedback that the food was hot and delicious! There were 4 different entree options and they served without a hitch. They were very flexible and catered to us during the planning process. I give them 5 plus stars!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elena

Elena Mercado · Married on 06/01/2019

Grandmas Sunday Dinner

We wanted our wedding to feel like you were at grandmas house. All the Italian homemade food. Mazzone NAILED IT! We cannot rave about them more. They were absolutely accommodating and made all our Italian dreams come true!

Mazzone Catering 9
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sheiliesh

Sheiliesh · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Food and Great Customer Service

One of the best caterers out there. I have been planning with them for the past year and my original event planner left mid way. I was a little hesitant at first because of the change. Shana made me feel comfortable and she made sure she went above and beyond to accommodate. If nobody else I had my wishes on their list, Shana did. I really appreciate them for making sure the food was great and everything was running smoothly. Their staff was also exceptional. I highly recommend them. For the price I paid, I got plenty and more than I asked for. I also received nothing but great comments from my guest.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Hallee

Hallee · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute best catering company - professional staff, great food, and our day was made easy!

From the beginning, there was no other option but Mazzone Catering. They are simply the best in the industry and worth every penny. They're more than just a catering company, they were there every step of the way and made our day so special. Amanda Trackey is such a rock star and was awesome to work with. She was professional, responsive, fun, and so sweet. She went out of her way to make our day so special. We received so many compliments after our wedding on how great the food was, the decor, and the staff at the wedding. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to Mazzone Catering!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mazzone Catering's reply:

Hallee and Quinn, Thank you so much!! It was so much fun planning and seeing your wedding come to life! Your family and friends, felt like ours by the end of the day. I can not believe it's been almost 6 months already! Wishing you all the Best!
  • Kristin

Kristin Mraz · Married on 04/10/2019

Absolutely exceptional, professional in every way

If you are looking for a caterer for your special day, or any event for that matter, choose Mazzone's.

After our initial meeting with Sarah, we knew that Mazzone's was the way to go for our wedding at the Canfield Casino. They know that place like the back of their hand. Sarah was there every step of the way leading up to our big day, answering our questions (no matter how small), reassuring our decisions, offering advice and making us feel like we were her top priority.

This was mirrored once we met our day of coordinator, Marianne - who is an absolute rockstar. On the day of our wedding, Marianne went above and beyond to make sure our day was just the way we wanted. There were last minute requests and they were handled before I could even finish my thought.

Our bridal attendant for the day, Ruthie, met me in the bus when I arrived and immediately put any nerves I had at ease. She was by my side the entire day, holding flowers, bringing my husband and I drinks, cleaning off my nephews shoe (like what!), helped bustle my dress...the list goes on.

The food/service - unbelievable. Not one person had a single bad thing to say. Safe to say - the best food we've had at a wedding. Entire staff - wait staff and bar, were super kind and attentive to our guests.

So to sum it up - we had a truly exceptional team. We couldn't be happier with our choice with Mazzones and can't thank them enough for everything they did for us.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy that we booked Mazzone Hospitality for our wedding on 6/23/2018 at the NYS Museum. They were amazing to work with from start to finish, and they did everything possible to make our reception run seamlessly. We worked with Amy leading up to the wedding, and she was incredibly helpful, patient, and responsive. She and the team at Mazzone were very accommodating, and always had thorough answers and solutions for any questions or requests we had throughout the planning process. Kayla was the event manager on the day of our wedding, and she was also incredible. She was very knowledgable and she made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. She was so kind, and consistently checked in with us to see if we needed anything. Our experience with both Amy and Kayla was so wonderful, and it is a testament to the excellent service Mazzone provides.

Mazzone’s food was delicious, and the servers did an amazing job of making sure everything came out hot and quickly. We had a lot of guests (258), and they made sure to have enough servers and food going around at cocktail hour so that everyone had a chance to enjoy the hors d’oeuvres. We had a 6:30 p.m. start time for the reception after the cocktail hour, and we really wanted all guests to be done with dinner at 8 p.m. Mazzone was so accommodating and got all of the delicious food out very efficiently allowing us to start the dancing right at 8 as we wanted.

The bartenders were amazing, and there was rarely ever a line at any of the bars. The expert planners at Mazzone like Amy and Kayla are so good at helping you come up with a perfect layout that makes sense for your guest count. Additionally, the cake they provided was delicious and beautiful. Mazzone did such a great job with all aspects of the catering for our wedding, and we are so grateful for their services!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Courtyard Marriott in Lake George, which is a Mazzone exclusive property. Our planner Cassandra was amazing -- and helped us through the whole planning process. We had to change our date due to a cancer diagnosis in our family, and she was so supportive and helpful that we were not stressed by any wedding details. The event spaces are beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the food was on point!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

Being a planner in the wedding industry, I knew before I got engaged that Mazzone was the caterer for me. Their quality and service is by far the best in the business. Every single guest made comments about not only the food, but the hospitality and service. I had an appreciation for Mazzone working with them as another vendor, but seeing their work as a bride was a whole different ball game. And they hit a home run!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Mazzone has a well known reputation and they certainly lived up to it. They catered my 140 guest wedding at Saratoga National. I had high expectations and they lived up to those expectations. My guests were amazed by not only the taste and consistent quality of the food, but the amount and variety provided. The meals were not your typical wedding dinners. Many of my guests said hands down, best food they've had at a wedding. I was very satisfied in hearing that as food was a high priority in my planning.

It may have been the first wedding where the majority of the people also ate their cake. The cake was to die for, as was the dessert bar. (I can't wait to revisit the cake next September) Everything was perfect and delicious!

Thank you to the team at Mazzone !

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience with Mazzone's catering. From start to finish they exceeded all expectations. We started working with Jen and then Cassie became our head planner. She was extremely detail oriented and responsive to our questions and asks! The day of, all the staff went above and beyond, and it did not go un-noticed. All the guests (and us!) could not get over how great the staff was, how beautiful the set up was and they can't stop raving about the food. We are so happy we chose Mazzone's, there is no one like you guys :) A special thanks also to Delaney and Ben, who could not have been more helpful to us on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I met with multiple vendors and caterers Mazzone’s was the one that stood out to us form the first meeting. As an organization, they made us feel heard and were willing to work with us on every detail. Leading up to the big day we felt confident that they had everything under control and that all the details were in order. That being said our expectations were exceeded. From the moment, they arrived I felt I had support every second of my big day. I didn't have any stress because before I was giving the chance to worry about something they were solving or offering a solution. The staff was absolutely incredible and words can’t express how great they were during the entire event… Our guests are still talking about how spectacular the food and service was.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • tara

tara · Married on 05/27/2017

WOW. There are not enough wonderful things I could say about Mazzone's. At first, I was slightly concerned that the price point is a little higher than other caterers- but let. me. tell. you. - They are amazing! Simply world class. The food was delicious! People keep telling me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Mazzone's goes way past good food though. Amy, Cassie, Sean, and Maggie are a few that really stand out to us. Prior to the wedding- they are very easy to contact and communicate with. I am in school and they were very patient with my random times to communicate- thank you Amy & Cassie. They really work with you to create the day you are envisioning with such attention to detail. The tasting was so fun too! On the day of... oh my! They work their butt off. Our day of manager, Sean... solved many day of "crisises" (that had nothing to do with them). Just so helpful and extremely professional. Maggie...an angel sent from the heavens. She helped with everything and anything. She made sure the party was comfortable and fed. Really- I can't believe I even looked anywhere else for a caterer. Book them now. :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Becky · Married on 04/22/2017

Mazzone Catering at Hall of Springs was PHENOMENAL! The cocktail hour alone was one of the things that I really wanted and looked forward to, and it did not disappoint! Guests are still raving about how good the food was! Everything was timely, cooked perfectly, and was delicious! Our grand tasting event also was something that was unique and a great way to get to not only sample all of the delicious foods, but also get a feel for what an event would be like in our reception space!

Sent on 01/10/2018