Maxwell Catering Reviews

34 Reviews for Maxwell Catering

• Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding

This company was sent by God to me. From the moment I met with them I felt at ease and confident that Maxwell would do a great job. The food was amazing, the service was amazing, the professionalism was amazing. I would recommend Maxwell catering to everyone I know that’s having any type of even. The day of my wedding is when I saw my cake. It was so beautiful that I almost cried. Lisa our so much time, effort and love into making this day special for me. Whatever you do, book with Maxwell catering, you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Teyona Anthony · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding catering

The Food was amazing!! Me and my husband enjoyed the food and the mash potatoes was bomb with the stuff chicken cake was great

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • W

William Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Experience

I had the privilege of Maxwell Catering doing me and my wife’s wedding on 9/29/18 and it was amazing! My wife still talks about that amazing wedding cake and I can’t blame her I wish we still had some more they made me and my wife feel wonderful and we would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kirk · Married on 09/22/2018

Service was awesome. Food was delicious!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Maxwell Catering was nothing but phenomenal to my husband and i on September 22nd 2018 from the beginning until the end mrs.lisa and her staff were amazing thank you so much for a wonderful experience Michelle McCleave

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 08/29/2018

So impressed with the services from Maxwell Catering...their all in one catering service for my wedding was absolutely AMAZING I was so stressed and anxious and they put my mind at easy and made my reception FABULOUS!!! Would recommend 1000 times over!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Michael · Married on 03/17/2018

Maxwell Catering, Is Are very professional, knowledgeable catering professionals. Lisa and Her Staff went over the top more than once for My Wife and I

Porscha · Married on 10/14/2017

Maxwell catering was nothing short of a God send when it came to my wedding....the food that they make is unbelievably tasty and flavorful and the decor and cake I couldnt of asked for a better wedding experience...they will be the caters that I use for every event from now on and always recommend them...

Sent on 09/20/2018

KENNETH · Married on 09/30/2017

I was very pleased with Maxwell catering. I love the fact that they were on time friendly and fare price I would recommend them to anyone. Please contact them

Sent on 12/30/2017

Denae · Married on 09/09/2017

IF WE COULD GIVE 10 STARS WE WOULD. EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING THE FOOD, THE CAKE, THE FRUIT DISPLAY. IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE APART OF THE FAMILY. WE COMMUNICATED ALOT LEADING UP TO THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WANTED SECOND SERVINGS. WE WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN

Rochelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent Service, very pleasant staff has the upmost respect for clients they serve

April · Married on 12/31/2016

The food was excellent everything I tried was excellent definitely would recommend again.

Sent on 01/02/2016

pam · Married on 03/08/2016

Our company use them for all our big events.The service is phenomenal!And the food is out of this world!We are so happy that we decided to go with this company,we highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Tiffany · Married on 01/22/2016

We just used Maxwell Catering for our private, intimate wedding a couple months ago. They were on a short list of recommended caterers yet we were beyond satisfied with their service and food! Throughout the process their communication was thorough and timely. We were initially drawn to their sample vegetarian menu, but knew we would want to add a meat option; which was no problem with Maxwell Catering. The staff was so great during the wedding, they remained professional at all times and provided very good service to myself, my husband, and our guests. The bar looked amazing, the buffet dinner went off with out a hitch, and we are getting so many comments about the food. The team was easy to work with and we loved being able to bring in our own custom deserts to match our personality (custom cake for my husband, traditional wedding cake, as well as other little sweets and treats. I would definitely recommend this caterer to anyone who is looking for amazing food, and professional service.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 01/16/2016

Maxwell Catering made our cake and it was beyond beautiful. It made such a statement in the room, exactly what we were looking for and the flavors we chose were just as amazing as the cake looked. Ms.Willis was one of the sweetest ladies we have ever met which made choosing to go with her business a "piece of cake"! We highly recommend Ms.Willis at Maxwell Catering !

Sent on 01/18/2016

Maxwell Catering is a1 catering places. There food is great. Her service is excellent. U will not
    Be disappointed I promise u that.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Lisa was great. would recommend to any bride or groom.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Bosslady · event on: 12/30/2015

Maxwell catering was the best catering business in the Carolinas me being a business women with a busy schedule had limited time to select the best birthday event coordinator but no worries I contacted lisa n she made it very easy with every process as easy as possible I strongly recommend this company to everyone as it has help my business prosper thanks guys!

Brittney · Married on 12/12/2015

Awesome service everything went as planned I would recommend this caterer to any of my friends! The food was great an my guests enjoyed every bit of it! Way to go maxwell catering

Sonya · Married on 12/06/2015

I would recommend this company for catering/ weddings, baby shower or Etc. They really went above and beyond to make sure what we asked for was done! Very professional and dependable.... This company ROCKS!!!

Nicole · Married on 12/05/2015

Maxwell Catering was truly a pleasure to work with. Lisa's level of professionalism was impeccable. It is often difficult to find the best of both worlds where you can get the look you want coupled with the taste as well. Her craft is undeniable! Hands down Lisa and Maxwell Catering is my choice of caterer for my events to come!

Sent on 01/18/2016

lesia · event on: 11/21/2015

Maxwell catering services were elegant and everything was excellent...i will use their services again.

Sent on 01/05/2016

I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Great recommendation for Maxwell's. Outstanding service, great food, loving family. They have a special gift when it come to the preparation of there and services.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Carolena · event on: 08/17/2015

Awesome business! Will use her again and again. She's very professional and affordable. Nor to mention knowledgeable and creative.

Sent on 01/06/2016