Maui Wedding 808 Reviews

Maui Wedding 808 2
Maui Wedding 808 3
Maui Wedding 808 4

Katelyn Sowers · Married on 01/05/2019

Maui Wedding 808 is fantastic!

Working with Adam was such a pleasure! He was responsive to all of my inquiries and made himself available via text/phone. The services provided exceeded my expectations. The venue was absolutely beautiful! My wedding party and guests all had a great time. The day of, everything went smoothly! I am very happy! Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Z

Zilphia · Married on 04/09/2018

Magdalena and Maui Wedding 808 did a fabulous job coordinating my wedding. The communication, flowers, wedding location, Laki- wedding minister, haku headpiece, heart shape flowers in wedding cabana, Tony the photographer, etc., were top notch. Everything was handled with the utmost professionalism! So beautiful and memorable! I highly recommend Magdalena and Maui Wedding 808!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Maui Wedding 808 5
    Maui Wedding 808 6
    Maui Wedding 808 7
    Maui Wedding 808 8

Veronika · Married on 10/27/2017

Our wedding day was simply perfect, wonderful and unforgettable thanks to professional services that lovely Magdalena provided to us! The place of the ceremony was beautifully decorated with local flowers, the performer was so nice, the photographer captured the atmosphere just as charming as it was. We greatly appreciate the extraordinary approach. We would rate 10 stars out of 5 :) Mahalo for everything !!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jasmine · Married on 01/15/2016

These guys are the best!! They will do anything and everything they can to help your day go smoothly! I'm so glad I choose them to help with my big day! They took care of every detail! They even went above and beyond and helped with our 1year old! They are truly amazing at what they do!

Sent on 02/13/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Maui Wedding 808. We got married on a beautiful beach in Kapalua, Maui in April 2015 and I have to admit I couldn't imagine a better beach setting. Gorgeous flower arrangements and a great Maui Wedding 808 team made our day even more special!
    Thank you for all your help and true ALOHA SPIRIT :)

Sent on 01/20/2016

My husband and I wanted a very simple, sweet wedding ceremony on Maui, not some big production. Magdalena listened to our vision and helped us create exactly what we were hoping for. She brought personal details of our relationship into the ceremony and it ended up being more magical, intimate, and romantic than we could have dreamed of. The whole thing was perfectly "us." which shows that Magdalena did an excellent job of designing our wedding. She was very responsive, organized and flexible, and went above and beyond my expectations. I have no doubt that she could easily design a much grander wedding, but our easy low-key wedding was just perfect for us.
    It's hard to plan a wedding, especially from out of state (or out of country) but the 808 team has all the resources and connections to handle the details and make it so all you have to do is show up.

For me, having the right officiant was very important. I didn't want to end up standing awkwardly in front of some stranger on a beach for the most important ceremony of my life. I would highly recommend Magdalena or Adam for the officiant part because they quickly feel like friends and they both have such warm, caring energy that you can just feel the love radiating from them. Thank you 808 team for giving us the perfect, lovely wedding and gorgeous photos!

Sent on 02/04/2015