MASH Photography Reviews

MASH Photography 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Part of the Family

Michael & Tara are literally part of our family! We hired them a year ago to take family photos before Kyle's mother passed away. They made us laugh, made the process enjoyable, and delivered amazing photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives. When we got engaged there was no question who we wanted to shoot our wedding photos. MASH Photography is one of a kind, as a wedding planner they are my top choice every time. We couldn't picture having a wedding without them!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing! I can't imagine a better duo!

Michael and Tara from MASH Photography are such an awesome team! They weathered heat and early mornings for our engagement photos and caught every detail of our wedding. We chose MASH because of their portfolio and versatility (and hometown connections), and they worked magic on every photo. Neither of us are very creative when it comes to being in front of a camera, and MASH helped set us up and helped us pose - we felt very at ease in front of the camera. They're super responsive, and their turnaround time between your shoot and when you get your album is SUPER quick, despite being in the busy season. Plus, they're all around super cool humans. 10/10 would recommend.

MASH Photography 6
    MASH Photography 7
    MASH Photography 8
    MASH Photography 9
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 10/12/2018

Mash Photography is a dream to work with. They make it fun and exciting and we loved having them capture our special day! I highly recommend this duo!

Michale and Tara are amazing photographers! When we were thinking who would take out photos for our wedding we immediately wrote them and requested the date to be reserved because we knew that the experience would be special. We did both engagement photos and of course the wedding and both experiences were so much fun! The quality of service they provide is professional yet so inviting and comfortable. When we got our photos back from them we were SO thrilled of the outcome! They capture every moment from behind the scenes to dancing to even our decor. Going through our pictures even now make me feel as thought it was just yesterday! :) I highly recommend this amazing duo for your special occasion or any event!

MASH Photography 10
    MASH Photography 11

MASH Photography's reply:

We were truly honored to chosen for your engagement and wedding photography! It means the world to us that you were so happy with the results!

Madison · Married on 04/21/2018

Made my special day amazing!

From the very first meeting, I felt totally confident and at ease about my photographs. They were very responsible, affordable, and loved all my pictures!

Sent on 04/02/2019

MASH Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Madison! We really enjoyed being a part of your love story. We still remember running through the rain during engagement session... thank you for choosing us to capture these special moments.

Ana Dobson · Married on 11/11/2017

AMAZING Experience!

We were blessed to know MASH Photography through their work at Focus Church as well as through their Facebook page. Their quality of pictures always astounded us and we always dreamed of hiring a photographer that would capture pictures of our wedding that would be as qualified as them. Of course, being on a budget meant that there was not gonna be a way for us to afford such awesome pictures right? WRONG! Not only were they crazy affordable, but they were so sweet and supportive towards our financial needs! They treated us like friends, not a paycheck! This was as special to them as it was for us, and you could tell by the amazing pictures they took! We are forever thankful for MASH photography and their fantastic work!!

MASH Photography 12
    MASH Photography 13
    MASH Photography 14
    MASH Photography 15

MASH Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Ana, we loved being a part of your wedding. We are so delighted that you enjoyed working with us.

Angela Weir · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn't Ask For More!

MASH Photography was everything I could have dreamed of as a bride! From planning to execution on our wedding weekend, they were professional, accommodating, and all-around wonderful to work with. Neither my fiancé nor myself really Love being in front of the camera, but they made us feel so comfortable just like we were among friends that the engagement session and wedding session were fun, easy, and produced some of the highest quality, modern, beautiful photos I've ever seen. You can't go wrong with MASH!

MASH Photography's reply:

This was such a unique experience and we had the entire island to ourselves for your wedding! Thank you for choosing us for your engagement and wedding photography!

Ashley Evans · Married on 09/23/2017

Beach wedding

Very good people and company !! We loved our wedding photos they where soooo beautiful, and my husband and I are not picture people, but we enjoyed our session with them

MASH Photography 16
    MASH Photography 17
    MASH Photography 18

MASH Photography's reply:

What’s not to love about a beautiful couple on a beach! Thank you for letting us capture your special day.

Brooke Cooper · Married on 06/03/2017

Wedding in Roanoke, Virginia

Mash photography brought an artistic style which exceeded the talent within a 300 mile radius of Roanoke, Va. Mash photography drove 3 hours one way to capture our beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway wedding. They worked very well with our other vendors (videographer), and were consistent in their professionalism. The wedding album is breathtaking, and the engagement album reminds me of my own romantic comedy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Macy Woods · Married on 03/18/2017

Great experience!

We had a wonderful experience working with MASH photography. They did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos! I would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs!

MASH Photography 19
    MASH Photography 28
    MASH Photography 29
    Sent on 05/26/2019

MASH Photography's reply:

Thank you, Macy! We had such a wonderful time capturing your beautiful wedding in the Butler Chapel at Campbell University. We feel so fortunate that you chose us for your Wedding and Engagement photography.
  • Gindy

Gindy Carter · Married on 09/02/2016

Very Satisfied

Great experience. It was a torrential downpour the day of my wedding but they somehow managed to get some really great shots despite the horrible lighting and despite all of the rain. I was freaking out because we were running behind schedule with everything and Tara and Michael both worked hard to ease my worries and keep things running smoothly despite the delays with the ceremony and decorations even. Tara was incredibly patient and calming and I cannot say enough about how her demeanor helped ease the tension I was feeling. Highly recommend!!!!!

MASH Photography 30
    MASH Photography 31
    MASH Photography 32

MASH Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your wedding needs! We were beyond thrilled that we were able to capture images that you loved! We cannot wait to see what the future holds for you!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Schueler · Married on 11/01/2015

Schueler wedding

Could not have asked for better pictures from my wedding back in Nov 2015! Mash photography went above and beyond and captured our magical day so wonderfully.

MASH Photography 33
    MASH Photography 34
    MASH Photography 35
    Sent on 03/26/2019

MASH Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! This was such an intimate ceremony and your reception was beautifully rustic. Thank you for having us there and enduring the rain for some outdoor photography :)