Mary's Hope on Church Cove Reviews

9 | Saint Inigoes, MD

9 Reviews for Mary's Hope on Church Cove

Rachel · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Experience!

Mary’s Hope on Church Cove was one of the first venues I had ever seen, my fiancé and I saw this place and fell in love with it. This place was everything we could have dreamed of. Our experience with Michelle and everyone there was amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2019

chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely beautiful place. Michelle was so wonderful, willing to work with us on everything. If we ever had a question, we were able to call or text her and she had an answer immediately for us.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Where do I even start?! From the beginning of searching for this venue to our big wedding day, we have felt the least stressed with Mary's Hope.
    Michelle and Suzi were so helpful, organized, and treated us like family. We had many vendors for our wedding that needed to show up for set up day and they made sure everything was where it needed to be. We loved that we were able to set up the majority of our decor the day before and whatever was left I was comfortable leaving it in their hands to get together the day of.
    The venue itself is a gorgeous setting on the water. There are so many photo opportunities and our guests fell in love the moment they set foot on the property.
    We highly recommend Mary's Hope and their team!

Sent on 07/07/2017

I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. They handled everything and added some creative touches that made my day even more beautiful, perfect, and special than I could have ever expected.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Mary's Hope is such a beautiful location for a wedding. The staff there goes out of their way, and makes you feel like family. They help your day run smoothly since they take on a coordinator role. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 07/10/2010

Erin was the best! She was extremely accommodating and responsive, and very flexible. She was very willing to assist with anything I asked and helped my wedding day go smoothly. The venue was exactly what I was looking for and the property is spectacular!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Erika · Married on 06/09/2012

Mary's Hope is beautiful and the ladies there are awesome. We started looking for a venue about 18 months before we actually wanted to be married. Some venues didn't even have a calendar that far in advance but when we looked at MH we fell in love. We wanted an outdoor wedding on the water and we found it. There were a variety of locations for the ceremony and an awesome spot for a tent in the backyard for the reception. My husband was worried about rain, so the inside of the house was a perfect plan B (it didn't rain thank goodness).

It was one of the few venues in Southern Maryland and it was a great value for what we were getting compared to places in DC and Baltimore.

I only gave them a 4 on responsiveness because sometimes it took a few days before I got an email reply back to questions I had; but as I think about it, they weren't dire questions (but seem to be when you live and breathe wedding for a good 6 months).

Overall, we were very happy with Mary's Hope and everyone at our wedding loved the setting.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Melinda · Married on 10/11/2008

Erin and Betty were wonderful! Total attention was given on our day, we could not have asked for more attentiveness. Plus Erin's husband Ryan jumped in at the last minute to help out as bar back, what a great crew!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Margaret · Married on 03/08/2008

They were great! Erin was fantastic throughout the entire process. We again had an original date of October and decided in December to change it to March, and they were very flexible.

They were quick to answer questions that I had and basically let us have the run of the place with anything we wanted to do. Erin was great throughout the entire process and really helped to make us feel special and like the world revolved around us on our special day!

Sent on 04/09/2008