Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace Reviews

3 | Danvers, MA

3 Reviews for Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Mary, and would highly recommend her! She was very helpful and super friendly, and made our Wedding Day very special!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nina · Married on 09/13/2015

Mary Digregorio is FANTASTIC! She recently married my husband and I this September 2015. From our first meeting I knew she was the right choice for my us. She is very personable, easy to work with and has this way of putting a stressed bride at ease. We were able to create a ceremony that special & personal to us with Mary’s guidance.

Overall, Mary is very articulate, able to take charge of an audience and keep them engaged. I would highly recommend Mary Digregorio to any couple looking for a great Justice of the Peace!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lori · Married on 07/17/2015

Mary Digregorio is fantastic! She married my husband and I July 17, 2015. We had another JP lined up, but every time we had a meeting scheduled she did not show up or it got so late that we cancelled. With only 2 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I decided we had to find a new JP, me being very nervous that she would never show up to the wedding. I email Mary, and with in minutes I got an email from her, from that point on I could breath again. Thank god Mary was available for our date and from our first meeting I knew she was the right choice for my us. She is very personable, caring and understanding, all we went through with the first JP, she totally put me at ease. We were able to create our ceremony with Mary’s guidance.

Overall, I would highly recommend Mary Digregorio to any couple looking for a great Justice of the Peace! Thank you Mary, our wedding was perfect!!

Sent on 08/04/2016