Marvin Suarez Films Reviews

Marvin Suarez Films View more information

Justine Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I hired Marvin on a last minute panic attack of not having hired a videographer. We originally did not have a videographer due to budget concerns, but after months of planning, reading wedding blogs and talking to my wedded friends, about 2 months before our wedding, we (mainly I) panicked and decided to look for one. We obviously looked at the most affordable ones on the market in New York, but after so many bad interviews and viewings of poor quality work, we decided to bump our budget just a little bit higher- what we found was Marvin and we have absolutely no regrets on our decision.

Marvin is craftsman of his field and he does absolutely beautiful work. His team was completely unobtrusive at our wedding, so much so that I have guests that were surprised there was a videographer even there. They're even more surprised when I tell them that there were 2 walking around the whole time.

Our venue was very unique and he was able to capture all it's little quirks. And just to make things clear, I'm writing this review having only received two versions of our wedding trailer- we didn't even get the actual full thing yet! The trailers were just amazing, I seriously watched them over and over and cried, and my family members had said the same thing. We cannot wait to get the full video, but I can definitely say that without a doubt hiring Marvin was an excellent choice!
    Paul Married on 10/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marvin is a true professional when it comes to his work. Hands down the best videographer and now friend for life. We are truly blessed to have found someone who is passionate about his work. Went above and beyond our expectations. Guest and family members are constantly complementing us on our engagement video and wedding video. We can't Thank You enough Marvin you are amazing.

Paul + Jessica
    Lenis Married on 10/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our engagement and wedding video done by Marvin Suarez. What can I say other than; It was perfect. The level of communication with Marvin was very professional. He was always helpful and flexible. At the wedding we saw our engagement video for the 1st time and it was perfect. Our guest loved the video. It was like watching a video clip of our every day life.

The wedding video was made to perfection. Marvin captured the most important minutes of our wedding from beginning to end. We cried and laughed as if it was the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Marvin Suarez to all new brides. When you hire someone that loves what they do for a living you can always expect perfection and my wedding video was nothing less than PERFECT!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jesenia R. Married on 08/11/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a professional with a busy holistic health practice, and planning a wedding ( without a planner) I knew one of the things I could not afford was stressing over the vendors I chose. I knew how important it was for me to have video to capture my wedding moments! As soon as I spoke to Marvin, and saw his work, I knew he was right for us. Because of the package I chose, we were able to do an engagement shoot (which I recommend to every couple) and it turned out amazing! I trusted him so much that we did not even see it till the day of at the reception-- with everybody else -- and it was the hit of the wedding! So many guests commented on how great the film was! And..we just got the movie trailer to our wedding film and my new husband and I just cried--- of happiness! It truly looked like a movie! Can't wait till we get the film!!
    I think the key here is that Marvin is not a wedding video guy-- he is a cinematographer, a filmmaker.
    If you want the most important day to be captured and preserved as such-- look no further, Marvin Suarez Films will create a real MOVIE of your wedding --not just video that is beautiful!!!!!!
    Thank you Marvin!
    Jesenia Ruby DePasquale
    Sandy Married on 07/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marvin is a great photographer!! He took my vision of pictures and expanded on it with his talent!!
    M Married on 10/17/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The man does amazing work!!! Filmed my wedding back in Oct. '09 & my wife and I couldnt have been happier with the results! A True Professional! Kept in touch with us every step of the way. Would hire him 1000x over!
    Luis Married on 09/15/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mr. Suarez along with his brother were booked to video my 10 year renewal of vows wedding on September/2007. Upon meeting Mr. Suarez he asked me numerous question such as what theme do I want the video to flow, and "do I want personal interviews of me guest to be incorporated into the final cut". At this stage my wife took over and built a package with Mr. Suarez and arranged everything including what time to arrive at my home to record the bride & groom getting ready. At first it felt a little ridiculous allowing someone to record me getting dress, but it all made sense later.
    Mr. Suarez created a story book wedding with theatrical graphics like a digital book opening and the story coming alive in front of eyes. It had a story line on how we met, were we grew up, the schools that we attended all the way through our wedding. The video even incorporated music that we listen to background and at one point that sound track smoothly coincided with the theme he created.

The end result was awesome. The video was extremely professionally created and all our important memories were captured perfectly. I have seen many wedding videos but nothing like what Mr. Suarez had created for my wife and me. Every chapter in the video was done with smooth transitions and the entire video flowed well.