182 Reviews for Marty Leonard Community Chapel

Parking (19)
Wheelchair Access (12)
Wireless Internet (4)
182 Marty Leonard Community Chapel Reviews

My husband and I had a small wedding ceremony in the chapel and LOVED our experience! From our first visit, we were impressed with the quality of service and the beauty of the place. Charles even provided us with a long list of vendors who have worked with their clients in the past, and we found our wonderful photographer from that list. We would HIGHLY recommend Marty Leonard Chapel for anyone's wedding event!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was beautiful and the staff there was incredibly accommodating. The chapel was so stunning we didn’t add a single piece of decoration and the pictures are incredible.

Profile Picture Carly, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Best experience ever. Loved the chapel. Everyone was extremely helpful and professional.

Profile Picture Meka, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our experience with this chapel! They were so accommodating and helpful in every way. They provided us a vendor list that they have experience with and love and pointed us to several resources online for wedding planning. The architecture is gorgeous and is the reason we chose this venue in the first place. I'm so happy we found this chapel and were able to be married here!

Profile Picture Alysia, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The space is beautiful, but the best thing about my daughter's wedding here was the helpfulness of the staff! We made multiple trips to the chapel with wedding planner, photographer, musician and they were so gracious every time. They know the space and they know weddings! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Davonna, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The chapel is absolutely gorgeous! Katherine and Charles were so sweet and helpful! They also provided some excellent vendor recommendations. I had a beautiful ceremony. Convenient location that was easy for guests to find, with a reception hall across the street at the Amon Carter Center at Lena Pope. We loved it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful chapel! Definitely check it out. We were blown away when we walked into it the first time and knew right away we wanted to get married here. Booking with them was very easy and they were very flexible with all of our requests.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Parking

The Marty Leonard Chapel is breathtakingly gorgeous. It is serene. I am not an overly religious person, but the chapel felt holy to me. The chapel's white stone waterfall is not only beautiful, but is a great place for children to play. The courtyard between the waterfall and chapel entrance is spacious and occluded by trees on either side. The chapel itself is a masterpiece of architecture. The early modern style uses massive windows, open spaces, and exposed ceiling supports to create a harmonious and welcoming space which feels like the summit of a mountain rather than a chapel. The teired floor layout is an easily navigable solution for the hill that the Chapel is built upon. The main entrance sits at the crown of the hill, and the offices, bathrooms, and preparation areas sit at the foot, with a doorway and several large windows there. Charlie, one of the staff members overseeing our wedding, was helpful at every step of the process. In addition to working with our cramped schedule, he also helped our rehearsal flow smoothly and even stood in during the rehearsal as one of the bridesmaids! He's awesome. The day of the ceremony, there were some audio difficulties which he sorted out for us so things could go smoothly. During the ceremony, he made sure people were seated in the proper area and even helped send people down the aisle at the right time. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

I could not have been as pleased anywhere else as I was getting married here. Charles was the BEST and he really helped to make my day feel special. Everyone that can should definitely choose this chapel for their day ! 100

Profile Picture Aisha, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful chapel and great staff, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This chapel is beautiful! my wedding went so smoothly. The staff was wonderful to work with and very helpful. I did not have to add anything to the chapel to make my wedding day special because the architecture itself just blows you away.

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Wireless Internet

It was a awesome experience everything went good the chapel was amazing I really loved it the staff was awesome I will recommend people to this church

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was so kind to us and helpful at Marty Leonard Chapel! It was such a beautiful venue to get married in - we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the chapel's architecture was. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

Wonderful! Such a beautiful chapel. All staff are very helpful, friendly, and informative. Highly recommend this chapel for your marriage. Minimal decor needed as this chapel has naturally beautiful architecture.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Charles and Katherine were wonderful to work with. Our soloist was Kevin Chavez (who sings like Bocelli) and organist Al Travis both from Broadway Baptist

Profile Picture Sally, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful venue that was perfect for our intimate ceremony. From touring the chapel to leaving after the ceremony, Charles was beyond helpful, professional, and very informative. Excellent experience and I wouldn't change a thing, my guests were blown away!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stepping onto the campus of the chapel feels like stepping into another world! It is peaceful and serene, but right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Fort Worth. The staff was excellent and helped make our experience smooth and easy. I was shocked at how affordable it was, especially for a 3 hour time slot! Not to mention they offered multiple times to allow us back for additional photos at no charge! I love that this is where I married the love of my life!!!

Profile Picture Drew, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This Chapel could have not been more perfect for our occasion. The staff the cleanliness and the overall beauty of this place is definitely worth checking into for a intimate sized wedding. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Susan, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place for a wedding ceremony! The building is beautiful, the staff is very friendly, and they respond to emails within 1 business day. You are given a 4 hour slot for the ceremony, a 1 hour slot for rehearsal, and time for bridal portraits. You cannot hold a wedding ceremony here, that is not allowed (they also don't have enough space). Also, they do not give enough time for the bride and party to get ready on sight - everyone should arrive ready (the bride can wait to get her dress on at the chapel). The chapel staff will give you a list of photographers who have experience shooting at that building (critical) and ideal reception venues.

Profile Picture Johnna, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and in any light or weather., the Chapel is stunning. I'm so happy I found it during my search for a venue. Love it and the staff. It was a very special experience.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was very kind. We had our reception across the street and it was awesome as well.

Profile Picture wendy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great chapel to get married in! Everyone was really nice and my wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVE THIS PLACE!! Catherine and Charles were absolutely amazing!!! They were quick on responding to my initial email inquiry and any follow-up questions I had. It was super easy and simple to reserve our wedding date. Charles was more than helpful during the rehearsal and offered many needed suggestions. Catherine was a delight as well. She helped me bustle my dress before leaving for the reception. If I had to do it again, I would still choose Marty Leonard Chapel!

Profile Picture Lamoria, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The chapel itself is so breathtaking and unique!! The staff, Charles and Katherine are fantastic as well! Everything went perfectly smooth and was so easy from start to finish!

Profile Picture Jeni, 3/3/18, 9 Reviews