15 Reviews for MARTIN'S CUSTOM CATERING & WEDDING VENUE

User Photos
Photos
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
15 MARTIN'S CUSTOM CATERING & WEDDING VENUE Reviews

Thank you Holly and staff. My 25th Anniversary Celebration was all that and more. Everything was perfect; from decor to food. I couldn't have been more happier. Thank you again! - Alexa

Profile Picture ALEXA, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the baby shower of my dreams at Martin's! Holly is just wonderful to work with and my guests are still raving about the food! I highly recommend hosting your party there if you want a fun atmosphere, delicious food and excellent service!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I hired Martin's Custom Catering for our wedding in October. Holly was absolutely amazing! Holly helped us every step of the way, planning the menu, the timeline helping with decor and set up/clean up. Holly left us feeling confident we didn't have to worry about a single thing on the big day. You couldn't ask for a better caterer, she is committed to her clients and comes up with the best food!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for less worry and the absolute best quality for your dollar this is the place to go. Our day was amazing and we definitely owe it all to Holly and her staff. The food amazing the venue was beautiful. She put so much love into our day and for that we are truly grateful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Martin's is the dream place to have your wedding reception! I had my wedding reception there on 10/8 of this year and I have to tell you as a bride all my needs and wants we're beyond fulfilled! The owner Holly did such an amazing job setting up everything. Walking into the reception and seeing everything look so beautiful made me one happy Bride. She really does pull everything together for you! She helps and works with you on everything from the pricing to the decor. For the future brides this eliminates a lot of stress and worries that go along with planning a wedding. I would recommend Martin's to anyone, especially weddings! No need to look anywhere else Martin's is the place to be we had the time of our lives there! This is coming from one happy Bride!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Holly is an incredible host. Her and her team made our special day incredible. She was very helpful along the way.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to say that the owner (Holly) and staff at Martin's Custom Catering truly gave my husband and I the best wedding experience imaginable. Holly has only the priority of making the bride and groom and all of the guests happy on the wedding day. Planning a wedding is so stressful, and searching for the venue was difficult. I was so relieved to find this gem of a place and finally the planning became simpler! Holly is accommodating, professional, flexible, and amazingly very affordable. We had the ceremony in her newly-finished grove in the back of the property, and the reception was inside. It was so beautiful and it worked out perfectly. So many of our guests told me how impressed they were with the venue and with the staff. I can't say enough about how happy I am that I chose these friendly people to do our wedding. Holly made it all happen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christianne, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had our wedding on April 16th and was so impressed with Martins! Holly did such a fantastic job making our special day go so smooth. She was so attentive to us, our bridal party and all of our guests. My guests were also impressed with everything, the food was amazing, everything looked great, the employees were professional and friendly. Plus I just love the ambiance of Martins! I'm so happy we found this place for our reception. Holly was such a pleasure to work with that I hope I'm able to use Martins in the future again!

Jennifer D.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love it here!! If your even is indoors or outside its beautiful!

Profile Picture Lyna, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was not a wedding but a beekeeping banquet.

Profile Picture User6663449, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Martins is second to none in quality and customer service. Not only was the venue clean and beautiful, the staff made sure we had everything we needed and immediately accommodated any special requests. The food was excellent with a large variety to choose from at a good price.

Profile Picture User6306914, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly and staff made sure that Nothing was going to stop my Dream Wedding. Despite the raining weather before the wedding she made sure The Grove would be completed. It was not only completed but beautiful! She was always available for any questions we had. She made us feel like family . We are very happy we chose Martin's the food was delicious , the cake was beautiful and delicious and staff was great !

Profile Picture Sarita, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend this venue for all occasions. Ask for Holly when calling. She was very accommodating to our needs and was very nice to work with. Great food and great venue for any occasion!

Profile Picture User5417424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful place with great food and a very relaxing atomphere

Profile Picture billie jo, 9/23/06, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning