Marry Me Reviews

Marry Me 1
  • Corbin

Corbin Holt · Married on 08/31/2019

Tanya was fantastic !!

She by far exceeded all my expectations ! She went above and beyond and surprised us with the most beautiful and fitting vows for my husband and I. We were so happy with our ceremony, Thank you so much Tanya for taking the time to get to know us to write up an AMAZING ceremony !

Sent on 09/03/2019

Marry Me's reply:

Thank you! You were a gorgeous bride and the love you share with each other is so evident by the way you look at each other. It was such an honor to stand with you!

Angelica · Married on 07/14/2018

Tanya is nothing short of a magician- and a genuinely ecstatic for the couple magician! We hired Tanya for day of wedding coordination for our DIY wedding and I can honestly say she went far above and beyond what we had ever imagined. She met with us every so often and then monthly as our wedding date drew closer and closer. She was there for logistical concerns and emotional ones too, as the wedding drama began to unfold! On the day of our wedding, she took my vision and brought it to life. Many of my vendors approached me to let me know how seamless the day fell together from a vendor's perspective- and that was everything THIS bride wanted to hear. And it was all thanks to Tanya. However, I think what sets Tanya apart from any other wedding master mind- is her genuine interest in the couples she is working with. There were times when it seemed Tanya was more excited for our big day than we were. We truly appreciated her hard work and more importantly, her friendship :) We cannot thank her enough and wish that we could get married again just so we would have an excuse to work with her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2018

Tanya was great during the ceremony and also before she’s so easy to talk to. Gave us so many options. She has a clear loud voice that made her speeches easy for the crowd to hear without speakers. I loved all the words and wisdom she provided.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Marry Me's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I just loved your wedding. Thank you for trusting Marry Me with your big day!

Christine · Married on 05/26/2018

Tanya might be a friend, but she was there for us from beginning to end and did whatever I needed. She made our wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Marry Me 2

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

Tanya was a great person to work with. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Daisy · Married on 06/04/2017

Tanya Keller was a great officiant. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/18/2017

Tony · Married on 05/26/2017

The best compliment we can give Tanya is that she didn't try to talk us into, or out of, anything. She really makes it about what you want. At the same time, she has plenty of suggestions, ideas, items, and contacts at her disposal so that she can get you the ceremony and service that you want, without you having to have all the ideas and answers.

Tanya was also so hard working on our actual day of the ceremony as well. She put in many hours and handled all of the logistics and questions so that we could enjoy our day, enjoy each other, and enjoy our family and friends. And she did all of that with a smile.

Very professional, very knowledgeable, very thorough, and very personable - you won't go wrong if you do business with Tanya, and you'll likely make a great friend in the process.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jess · Married on 10/07/2016

Tanya was great! I went straight to her as our officiant because she had officiated my friend's wedding and I loved her delivery, she has a wonderful and clear public speaking voice. My husband and I met with her and her husband for coffee as our first meeting and we had a great time going over details, asking questions, etc. She had a lot of good suggestions, we went with the wine box ceremony. She was a huge help at the rehearsal dinner. My youngest brother was the ring bearer and is autistic, I was worried that he would be extremely nervous about what to do, but Tanya was awesome with him and put him at ease. The ceremony was delivered perfectly, she made sure everyone was on point. I can't say enough good things, go with Tanya!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Amber · Married on 09/24/2016

Awesome. She was accomodating and very friendly and fit right in. She made me and my husband feel special!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

I would absolutely recommend Tanya! She made our ceremony customized to exactly what we wanted. She went above and beyond when it came to planning. Not only is she great at her job but she is an amazing person! I don't know how I would have gotten through planning or the wedding day without her. If you're looking for the full package when it comes to an officiant and wedding planning, Tanya is the one for you!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Marry Me's reply:

Amanda and Justin, I loved our meetIngs and planning your wedding day. Loved getting to know you both! Thank you so much for your kind words and trusting Marry Me with your special day!

Allison · Married on 08/05/2016

Could not ask for a more perfect ceremony. Exactly what I asked for and more!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

alicia · Married on 07/02/2016

Tanya was amazing!! We absolutely loved her and the ceremony she arranged for us. The ceremony was one of a kind and fit us to a "T". I can not not say enough good about Tanya. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

Tanya did an absolutely amazing job. She was very flexible with meeting times and met late in the evening many times and even came to our house. She responded quickly to my numerous texts with lots of helpful advice. What will forever stay in my mind though is how helpful she was on the morning of the wedding. She helped avert a crisis, gave me so much moral support and it really wouldn't of been as smooth without her. Don't hesitate, she is the best!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give for Tanya! From beginning to end she was fantastic. I was constantly able to email, call, or text her with any questions I had. I was able to really customize our ceremony and she was very flexible. She was extremely professional and supportive. I would highly recommend booking Marry Me for your ceremony!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Kahley · Married on 10/24/2015

Where do I begin with Tanya! Number one she is truly an amazing person, and wonderful person to work with. She custom wrote our entire ceremony for us from start to finish. All her words she wrote described my husband and I to a T! She truly was a gem! Tanya is always prompt, and extremely flexible. We had to make some last minute changes to our ceremony, and she worked right around them. We invited her and her hubby to stay at our wedding, and enjoy the night to themselves. She was kind enough to look over the venue and make sure little things were in place for the reception. We highly recommend her, and will be using her in the future to bless our future babies. :)

Sent on 01/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so happy that Tanya was able to be the officiant for our wedding! She was absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with and reliable. She wrote the most perfect marriage address for us; it was so fitting. She was our absolute favorite vendor to work with. She was so friendly and kind and she really has a genuine interest in the couple she is marrying. We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Marry Me's reply:

Nicole and Cristian, thank you so much for entrusting me to be such an important part of your magical day. It was a pleasure getting to know you both!

rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Tanya was amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone! She was very easy to get ahold of and got back to us quickly when we had any questions. Tanya made time to meet us the day before the wedding and go over everything with us. Tanya was very professional and preformed an amazing ceremony. I am so glad we found her! If you want your ceremony to truly be special I would look no further!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Brandi · Married on 09/19/2015

Tanya was perfect for our ceremony. It was nice to have someone who didn't do ceremonies just one specific way. She had a lot of ideas that helped us make our ceremony just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Tanya was amazing! She was flexible with our schedule and did an amazing job of keeping everyone on task. It made our ceremony go off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Timothy · Married on 09/04/2015

Tanya is awesome. She was so precise, professional, and personal. She made our day one of a kind!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Marry Me's reply:

It was a pleasure getting to know you both and performing your ceremony!

Mary · Married on 07/04/2015

We were very pleased with Tanya's services. She did
    a great job with our wedding. She was very professional
    and helpful with giving us options of what to say at our wedding.
    We would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Randi · Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding in April 2015 was officiated by Tanya Keller of Marry Me and she was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Leading up to our special day, Tanya was easy to work with and answered all of the questions that we had in a timely manner, communicating with us by phone and e-mail. She made it so we didn’t have to worry about the ceremony.

The ceremony that she put together for us was wonderful! Tanya managed to incorporate everything we wanted, including a Celtic handfasting ceremony and a unity candle ceremony involving our mothers. She provided us with sample wordings for the different parts of the ceremony and worked with us to create our own completely unique ceremony. She did it so expertly that everything flowed smoothly, nothing felt rushed. You could tell she put a lot of work and thought into our ceremony to make sure that it was special and tailored just for us. She came to the rehearsal the night before our wedding to practice with us and she was very good at helping us direct everyone.

After our wedding ceremony, Tanya was gracious enough to stay and announce us when we entered the reception hall. Before she left she gave us a beautiful symbolic marriage certificate that we could display and promptly filed the actual marriage certificate with the city clerk’s office.

We cannot recommend Tanya enough. She helped make a joyous day that much more special for us!

Sent on 06/10/2015

melissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Tonya was very easy to get ahold of for questions. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with

Sent on 04/21/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/04/2014

Tanya was great to work with. She helped us choose beautiful vows and delivered a wonderful ceremony. It was lightly raining on our wedding day and it didn't phase her at all. We decided to cut a few things out right before the ceremony to limit our guests exposure to the rain during our outdoor ceremony and Tanya handled it perfectly on the fly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2014