4 Reviews for Markie Jones Photography, LLC

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
4 Markie Jones Photography, LLC Reviews

Markie Jones Photography did an amazing job on my daughter Summer and her husband Michael's wedding at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. She worked with a second photographer and shot over a thousand photos in around six hours. So many great photos to choose from. The engagement photography session is included with the wedding session price. Some photos are posted on my Facebook and on Markie Jones Photography under Summer and Michael Stullick wedding. Well worth your time to check her out.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
3.0

Very unhappy with my pictures. Most are unusable. Noy one good portrait picture. Our faces were captured when we weren't prepared. We are mid blink or mid smile. Majority of the pictures are this way. Family portraits are the same. Very, very upsetting. Don't be fooled by online portfolios.

Profile Picture Mari, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, affordable and you will fall in love with your photos, I did every session I have had with Markie and theres been alot .

Profile Picture Tara, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved all of our photos! Markie took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to find out what thoughts and ideas we had as well as give us advice and information. She took the time to get to know us and it definitely showed in the photos that were taken. On a day where your mind is going crazy with things that need to be done, she helped us focus on what we had talked about and remembered the photos we showed her that we loved and made sure we captured them perfectly. We have since done our one year wedding anniversary shoot with her and plan on doing many more photo shoots in the years to come!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/14/14, 1 Review