Marisa McDonald Photography Reviews

6 | Oceanside, CA

6 Reviews for Marisa McDonald Photography

Diana · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Our family had a wonderful time with Marisa during our family shoot! We have a toddler who does not always like everyone but he was really comfortable with her (a little too much lol). I highly recommend booking Marisa!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Emily

Emily F. · Married on 08/10/2019

The perfect wedding photographer!

My husband and I first met Marisa for our engagement photo shoot and we both new right away that she was the perfect person to photograph our big day. She was so incredibly personable, creative and fun. She blended right in at the wedding and captured so many priceless moments that we will cherish forever. Her editing style is light and natural and it really brought out the beauty of our wedding venue. Marisa has amazing talent and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for this sweet review! You and Jeff are so kind and it was such a joy to work with you.
  • Pamela

Pamela P. · Married on 07/09/2019

Marisa the super photographer

Marisa and her assistant went way beyond what we expected. They were both early, professional, came up with pictures we hadn’t even thought to take, and asked for a list of “must take” photos. Marisa has a great eye for where the best spot for a group phot should be taken, as well as capturing candies. She even was able to get preteen boys and toddlers to look and smile at the camera. Not only that, but the turn around for the pictures was super quick. Like I said, Marisa is super professional, and I’d like to add, creative. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Summer

Summer M. · Married on 03/16/2019

Photographer Extraordinaire!

Marisa is an excellent photographer and very flexible when it comes to what her client's wish for their photographic experience. She is willing to meet in person to go over details and her clients vision for their photo shoot/event. She is a kind, warm person who is passionate about what she does and helping people have their best experience for their big day! I definitely recommend working with Marisa for your next event; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for this kind review! I absolutely loved capturing your day!

Thomas · Married on 10/21/2017

Marisa is an amazing photographer. I engaged her to photograph the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law and the experience could not have been better. Her photos provided evidence she was everywhere to capture all of our special moments but I can hardly recall seeing her during the ceremony and reception. To top everything off her photos are the best. I could not be more pleased. The attached photo is one Marisa took of my wife and I along with our grandson. Absolutely perfect. Thanks Marisa!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was such a joy to photograph Amber & Elliott's Big Day!

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Marisa photographed our wedding and did a EXCEPTIONAL job capturing this special day for us! We were actually her first wedding to shoot but you would've never known based on the quality and array of photos that were taken. She's professional, responsive, receptive to ideas, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot (for example, she actually laid on the dance floor to get an awesome shot of my bridesmaids!) We would highly recommend her if you want an excellent photographer who is going to capture all of those special moments on your big day that you will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 07/26/2018