Marisa McDonald Photography Reviews

Marisa McDonald Photography 4
  • Summer

Summer Mcgrane · Married on 03/16/2019

Photographer Extraordinaire!

Marisa is an excellent photographer and very flexible when it comes to what her client's wish for their photographic experience. She is willing to meet in person to go over details and her clients vision for their photo shoot/event. She is a kind, warm person who is passionate about what she does and helping people have their best experience for their big day! I definitely recommend working with Marisa for your next event; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Marisa McDonald Photography 5
    Marisa McDonald Photography 6

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for this kind review! I absolutely loved capturing your day!

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Our family had a wonderful time with Marisa during our family shoot! We have a toddler who does not always like everyone but he was really comfortable with her (a little too much lol). I highly recommend booking Marisa!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Thomas · Married on 10/21/2017

Marisa is an amazing photographer. I engaged her to photograph the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law and the experience could not have been better. Her photos provided evidence she was everywhere to capture all of our special moments but I can hardly recall seeing her during the ceremony and reception. To top everything off her photos are the best. I could not be more pleased. The attached photo is one Marisa took of my wife and I along with our grandson. Absolutely perfect. Thanks Marisa!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Marisa McDonald Photography 7

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was such a joy to photograph Amber & Elliott's Big Day!

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Marisa photographed our wedding and did a EXCEPTIONAL job capturing this special day for us! We were actually her first wedding to shoot but you would've never known based on the quality and array of photos that were taken. She's professional, responsive, receptive to ideas, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot (for example, she actually laid on the dance floor to get an awesome shot of my bridesmaids!) We would highly recommend her if you want an excellent photographer who is going to capture all of those special moments on your big day that you will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 07/26/2018