Marina's Beauty Spot Reviews

Marina's Beauty Spot 6
Marina's Beauty Spot 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Marina was awesome! She always answered my questions prior to the wedding in a timely matter! She also did an amazing job on my whole bridal party and was able to meet everyone’s hair and makeup requests on the wedding day! We all looked beautiful the whole night!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Drusilla · Married on 01/26/2018

Marina did my wedding hair and makeup as well as my maid of honor's. I did an initial trial and was very impressed with her work. On the day of the wedding, Marina was on time and professional. She made sure to take into consideration my maid of honor's preferences for styling her curly hair. I would definitely recommend Marina for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Bernadette · Married on 01/01/2016

The reason I gave 4.5 stars for the Value was because during my wedding ceremony, one of my artificial eyelash started peeling. Of course this was due to me crying. I don't normally wear artificial eyelashes, but I wanted fuller lashes on my big day. After taking photos with the photographer, I ended up taking them off because I did not have any glue and they were flapping. Haha! Regardless, I would recommend Marina if you are looking to have a professional come to you. She was friendly and awesome. Lastly, if your willing to spend extra money, Marina can do make-up and hair style trials.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Larissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Marina was very friendly, helpful and professional. I absolutely loved my look for my big day!

Sent on 05/14/2018