MARILU'S CATERING, LLC Reviews

3 | Binghamton, NY

3 Reviews for MARILU'S CATERING, LLC

James · Married on 08/28/2016

Recently Catered my nephew's wedding - the food was amazing and the staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and accommodating! I've also attended other local events that they've catered and no matter the event, the food and service are always Top Notch!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ericka · Married on 08/28/2016

We had Marijo do a pig roast for our August lakeside wedding just a few weeks ago and she was amazing from beginning to end. Our meeting to discuss the menu and our venue was both relaxed and professional and it was very easy to figure out the deposit and subsequent payment.
    On the day of our wedding she and her crew arrived early and had everything set up and started without a hitch. Her timing was great and food was hot and ready (not to mention delicious!) right on schedule. Our family and friends did nothing but rave about how good the food was and I can honestly tell you I was excited to bring home the leftovers!
    The best part was that as I was walking down the aisle the family dog saw us and got excited and decided to (loudly and repeatedly) announce our presence... Marijo headed right over and distracted him so we could actually hear the processional music haha.
    Bottom line, Marijo and her catering is absolutely awesome! I would (and have) recommend her to anyone! Plus, now we know who to call for any of our future family functions! ;)

Sent on 10/02/2016

0.0

Mari Jo from Mari Lu's catering is an awful human being and caterer!

First - she was suppose to provide a pig roast on site, due to he negligence and not contacting our venue, she had to cook the pig off site because she did not have power.

Hot dogs and hamburgers were suppose to be grilled onsite and instead they were cooked offsite and were cold.

She also forgot 2 dishes that were in our contract as well.

When I told her that she forgot the dishes and wasn't going to pay until I got the correct amount - she continued to harass my wife and I. I had to contact the police department to make her stop and she didn't. Finally I paid her just to get her off my back and she said she called my father in law and he said the he couldn't believe that his daughter married a guy like me. Needless to say, she never contacted him at all.

How this lady is still in business boggles my mind. I would not recommend her at all!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015