Marianne Brown Photography Reviews

24 Reviews for Marianne Brown Photography

1 User photo

Marianne Brown Photography 1

Veronika · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the pleasure of hiring Marianne for our wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO which is 3 hours from Denver. I contacted her a year in advance knowing she gets booked up quickly and I had seen her photos online and knew she was who we wanted to capture our day. She is very easy to work with and professional. She's a cute southern girl, with a great eye and gave good direction for group photos without being bossy or annoying about it. She had scoped out areas near our venue herself and suggested photo spots I never even thought of. She is very organized, stays on schedule and keeps others on schedule. Even gave me and some bridesmaids a ride to one of the photo spots, thats going above and beyond I think. You can tell she loves what she does. Love her and definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Sealy · Married on 08/26/2017

We had the most amazing experience with Marianne! She is a wonderfully enthusiastic photographer who captured the best moments of our wedding. Prior to our wedding

She is very kind yet professional. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Marianne Brown Photography 2

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved working with Marianne for our August wedding. We got married at Keystone Ranch, and Marianne recommended a lot of different photo locations since she was super familiar with the venue. I chose Marianne as our wedding photographer because she really captured the beauty of the scenery and the wedding. Our wedding photos are crazy awesome, and there are over 1000 pictures! She was so fun and laid back to work with on the day of my wedding, and I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Emily · Married on 07/23/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Marianne for our July destination wedding in Keystone, Colorado. From start to finish she was extremely responsive. At the wedding she was professional, fun and very kind to us and our family/friends. We received numerous comments from our wedding party regarding how nice she was and how great of a job she was doing. We have since received our photos and are amazed with the outcome. She was familiar with the venue, which was great, but add to that her eye for "the right shots", her way of incorporating the beautiful Colorado scenery, and her editing techniques, and you've got a truly gifted photographer. We are SO happy we hired her as our wedding photographer and would recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Angela · Married on 06/08/2017

Marianne was the best!! She corresponded with me over a year while I was wedding planning from St. Louis and was always quick to respond to emails. The day of she was amazing, she is so sweet, she made sure she took as many pictures as I wanted and took us to an incredible spot to take pictures like you see on Pinterest! My now husband and I have received our pictures and we cant stop looking at them, they turned out so good with her editing techniques. Would highly recommend Marianne to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Denise · Married on 02/19/2017

Marianne was such a joy to work with. We worked together across several states, and she captured the most breathtaking photos at my wedding that I will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/24/2016

We chose Marianne for our wedding on 9/24/16 because we knew we wanted the "fall in Colorado" backdrop to be truly felt along with the fact it was our wedding day. Marianne did a beautiful job of capturing our love and the incredible environment around us all in one piece. She has this ability to take wedding photos that feel special and unique as opposed to cheesy or typical. Beyond her talent, she has a warm, comforting presence in general, and this was felt on our wedding day. In addition, she had the ability that day to be direct and tell us what to do when needed, along with reign in our wedding party ;). Aside from our posed shots, at times we had no idea she was there but then would see her catching incredible candid moments throughout the evening. The packaging you receive in the mail feels thoughtful and special and we cant even begin to describe how incredible our photos are. We highly recommend Marianne!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Amy · Married on 03/18/2016

I absolutely loved working with Marianne! We chose her because we loved her style of photography, but she was also amazing to work with. Very professional, friendly, and got all the shots we wanted. We had a wedding in March in the mountains of Keystone, she encouraged us to stay in the snow and that it would totally be worth the cold...it was! Our pictures are amazing! She captured our day so beautifully and also the wonderful views. I would highly recommend her for weddings and I plan on having her photograph many milestones to come. Thank you Marianne!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Meriah · Married on 03/10/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Marianne Brown as our wedding photographer in March and could not have had a better experience! Not only is Marianne a fantastic photographer but also very pleasant to work with. She made sure that she captured exactly what we were looking for by asking lots of detailed questions beforehand which made our photo shoot extremely relaxed and fun. This really set the mood perfectly for our ceremony! It could have been a disaster since we don't live in CO and I didn't meet her before our wedding day. I'm in love with our wedding photos and hope to work with Marianne again next time we're in CO!
    I highly recommend Marianne Brown.

Sent on 05/05/2016

erica · Married on 03/07/2015

Could not be happier with our Wedding photos! They are absolutely gorgeous. Marianne is a beautiful photographer! She captured our day and I can't stop going through them again and again. I love being able to see the day. I love being able to see what was going on outside of my own little wedding bubble. She is blended right in with our family and friends. She has a way with nature and natural lighting, her art is amazing. We were sent all of the photos on a zip drive printed with our names and date, it came in a very lovely case with photos of us. She also did our engagement session! In LOVE!

Sent on 04/17/2015

We love working with Marianne! In addition to taking beautiful pictures, we wanted to find someone we'd like to have around on the wedding day and Marianne's calm, kind demeanor really puts us both at ease.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Eileen · Married on 08/09/2014

Marianne was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. I booked her after viewing her amazing work, and she sent along the details of the package we'd purchased beautifully wrapped in lavender, my Mom was so impressed she sent me a photo!

That's just one example of the fine detail Marianne uses and takes in her services. She's extremely approachable, which makes being photographed by her a natural process. The photos were better than I ever could've expected, from our demeanor (I was worried 'we'd' (okay, he'd) look goofy being photographed together... anything but) to her finishing touches. And the album you have the option to purchase is completely worth it, we've received so many compliments on it and it's the best keepsake of our special day. Marianne is your gal if you're looking for an easy going atmosphere (you won't even know she's there half the time) with an incredible finished product. Many Thanks Marianne!! -K&E

Sent on 03/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I found Marianne's website after what felt like month's of searching for the perfect photographer to capture our big day. After clicking through a few pictures on her site we knew we had found her! We were planning a Colorado mountain wedding and wanted someone who could capture the beauty of both the landscape and the wedding-and she did just that. Our pictures are stunning and we couldn't be happier! Her work is not only beautiful, she is also a wonderful and professional person to work with. We look forward to working with her again to capture other life changing events :)

Sent on 11/17/2014

Mary · Married on 04/09/2012

Extraordinary!!! Marianne is delightful and extremely talented; the photos are natural and timelessly, priceless. Thank you!

allison · Married on 01/14/2012

Could not have asked for anything better. Perfect in everyway. Everyone should choose Marianne to do their photography. Would recommend to everyone!

Terri · Married on 10/29/2011

Marianne did a fabulous job of capturing our wedding celebration. The pictures she took are stunning! My sister and several friends have commented that they wish their own wedding photos were that nice. Weddings can be busy and a bit hectic and I appreciated how calm and helpful Marianne was. I highly recommend Marianne!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Susan · Married on 10/15/2011

Marianne was just wonderful in every way. I could not recommend her more highly. She was so helpful and professional. I felt like she knew exactly what we wanted. She was just great.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Angela · Married on 07/29/2011

Amazing! She was so sweet and captured our day perfectly! Highly recommend!

Natasha · Married on 07/23/2011

Marrianne Brown unfortunately did not do our wedding photos (although now I really wish that she had!) but she did a family photo shoot for us in Boulder. Not only was Marrianne amazingly down to earth, professional and friendly but she is so talented! We had so much fun with her and our 5 year old daughter continued to ask us throughout the night after the shoot was over, “when we would get to see Marrianne again?!”
    We cannot wait to use Marrianne again to capture the special moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Christa · Married on 05/27/2011

I can't say enough good things about Marianne. She was extremely professional, engaging and genuine. Her easy going personality made the photo shoot extremely comfortable.

I was impressed with Marianne and her professionalism, her photography was even better. She captured our family perfectly and even had the stamina and creativity to get some great shots of a rather busy 2 year old.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2011

A person's wedding day is one of the most special memories a person can have. That is why I trusted Marianne to capture our day so that I would have pictures to remind me of it forever. She did the most wonderful job taking pictures of family and friends but also photographing every little detail that made our day so special! And on top of that she created a wedding book of our photos which is absolutely gorgeous and showcases her creative abilities! I have already recommended her to others and will continue to do so in the future!
    Thanks Marianne!
    Courtney Camferdam

Jenine · Married on 10/23/2010

Although we didn't end up using a photographer as we had a smaller wedding then planned, Marianne Brown Photography showed nothing but prompt service and were highly professional in there approach and messages sent. If we had stayed with a photographer then they would have been the people we choose. There profile was defo one that caught my eye.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Marianne is an insanely talented photographer! Our engagement photos and ceremony photos are a dream come true! I would highly recommend Marianne to any bride.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kira · Married on 09/30/2016

Marianne was a joy to work with! She captured every moment beautifully and with ease. We never felt rushed and we enjoyed every moment. And to top it off - we got a lovely personalized box with a thumb drive of the hundreds of amazing pics she took. My only regret is that we did not book her longer on day of! :)

Sent on 12/04/2016