Denver, CO 80201 Map · Phone number

About Marianne Brown Photography

After spending my first twenty something years growing up in rural south Georgia, then graduating with a degree in photography; I have since traveled a bit, lived in Utah and all around Colorado, and have finally settled in Denver - at least for now.

I have since been photographing everything from newly found love and beautiful weddings, to precious little newborns and everyday life experiences. My style is influenced by my education as an artists, my nostalgic memories of childhood, and my own romantic ideas of love and life. I feel blessed to capture such special moments of a person's life through my camera lens. I look forward to hearing from you!

~Marianne

24 Reviews for Marianne Brown Photography

1 User photo

Marianne Brown Photography 1

Veronika · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the pleasure of hiring Marianne for our wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO which is 3 hours from Denver. I contacted her a year in advance knowing she gets booked up quickly and I had seen her photos online and knew she was who we wanted to capture our day. She is very easy to work with and professional. She's a cute southern girl, with a great eye and gave good direction for group photos without being bossy or annoying about it. She had scoped out areas near our venue herself and suggested photo spots I never even thought of. She is very organized, stays on schedule and keeps others on schedule. Even gave me and some bridesmaids a ride to one of the photo spots, thats going above and beyond I think. You can tell she loves what she does. Love her and definitely recommend her.

Sealy · Married on 08/26/2017

We had the most amazing experience with Marianne! She is a wonderfully enthusiastic photographer who captured the best moments of our wedding. Prior to our wedding

She is very kind yet professional. We highly recommend her!!!

Marianne Brown Photography 2

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved working with Marianne for our August wedding. We got married at Keystone Ranch, and Marianne recommended a lot of different photo locations since she was super familiar with the venue. I chose Marianne as our wedding photographer because she really captured the beauty of the scenery and the wedding. Our wedding photos are crazy awesome, and there are over 1000 pictures! She was so fun and laid back to work with on the day of my wedding, and I would 100% recommend her.

Marianne Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images