Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

110 | Knoxville, TN

110 Reviews for Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Eilene · Married on 04/22/2017

Margaret Claire's Weddings did a fantastic job with all of the important details of our daughter's wedding, so much that the entire weekend exceeded our expectations. We wouldn't change a thing. The wedding was perfect! Larry & Eilene

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I even begin?! So many amazing things to say! The entire Margaret Claire's team went above and beyond to ensure that my fairytale wedding became a reality! My vision for my wedding was a little bit different from most weddings. We decided we wanted to have a twilight wedding mixed with a little modern bohemian touch. They went out of their way to create exactly what I had envisioned. Not only do they make sure to take the stress of wedding planning off of your shoulders, they also save you tons of money on decor! Kristy has a wide variety of decor throughout her office ranging from vintage, rustic, elegant, and anywhere in between! They also work side by side with some of the BEST vendors in Knoxville! They definitely go out of their way to make sure you are one happy bride and your big day goes as smoothly as possible! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jan · Married on 04/14/2017

We went to Kristy with a vision, and she took it to the next level and gave my daughter more than she ever dreamed of. Kristy answered every question and calmed every concern from day 1. On the wedding day, if something went wrong I knew nothing about it and I actually got to experience my daughter's day. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Kristy is your girl!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Carolyn · Married on 04/14/2017

We highly recommend there services. They where able to make our kids dreams come true! Very professional an attentive to every detail. They truly love an care about what they are doing. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2017

Kristy and her team are AMAZING. I went to Kristy with a vision and she took it to a whole new level. Nothing I asked ever seemed like it was too much. She would listen to every want and desire of my dream wedding and she made it happen. Everything was so perfect the day of. If something went wrong the, I never knew. I will forever tell any bride to invest in a wedding planner. Kristy took all the stress off my shoulders and I enjoyed every minute of my wedding. She is THE BEST.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Kelli · Married on 03/11/2017

Margaret Claire's Wedding and Events is absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding day was stress-free, beautiful and so smooth thanks to Kristy and Cindie! Kristy has been an absolute gem throughout the entire planning process. She's seriously Wonder Woman! I owe many many thanks to Kristy and her crew for creating our dream wedding! I promise you, you'll need a wedding planner and you'll need someone like Kristy Myers and Margaret Claire's Weddings and Events!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Margaret Claire's made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful. Everything my daughter asked for, within the budget that I asked for. Kristy truly listens to the bride, and her family, to provide the perfect experience for everyone! Margaret Claire's has a long list of vendors and trusted business relationships to ensure the client finds everything needed. Kristy's knowledge and positive attitude helps put everyone at ease, so that everyone can truly enjoy the journey! Kristy is a lifesaver!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Gail · Married on 03/11/2017

As the mother of the groom, I was hopeful that my son and daughter-in-law could have their dream wedding, with minimal stress . What Kristy provided far exceeded our expectations ! She is so much more than a "wedding planner". Her personality, professionalism, creativity and hard work are beyond compare. The wedding was beautiful and sweet and completely stress-free! I'm also amazed that each of her weddings is completely unique - customized to the client. I can't recommend Margaret Claire's enough for your special day !

Sent on 03/16/2017

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

I have known Kristy basically my whole life and she is amazing! Her business is most defiantly her God given talent! Not only did she pay attention to the little details that we wanted on our special day but she made myself and everyone involved feel very comfortable and less stressed! If you don't want to worry about anything on your wedding day and trust that all your hard work and vision will come to life Margret Clair's is the best!!

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/16/2016

Kristy Myers with Margaret Claire Weddings & Events planned the perfect wedding proposal for our son Garrett and his now fiancé Kelsey. Her organizational skills & attention to detail are remarkable. If you want perfection, Kristy is your girl.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Kim · Married on 12/10/2016

Margaret Claire's coordinated my son's wedding. After a year of planning, the wedding turned out beautiful! I have had multiple people comment about how beautiful the decorations were in the church and reception. Kristy was there for every step of the way for both the bride and groom and their families. When I had questions or needed help, Kristy was always available. I can't express how thankful I am for their expertise and professional manner. I highly recommend Margaret Claire's Wedding's.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/03/2016

When I met Kristy I knew she was going to make our wedding process an absolute blast. She helped pave a very clear picture of how the whole process would work, which is perfect because I needed that! Her inventory was amazing, she has everything ready to go to decorate just how you want! She was incredibly busy this year but still took the time to respond even whenever it was just a small little concern. I'm more than convinced her heart is made of gold, she has a true talent! & we are still receiving compliments on our entire wedding thanks to this lady!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kristy was incredible to work with every step of the way while planning my wedding. She made it better than I could've hoped for!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristy Myers is the best!! Best decision I made was putting our wedding day in her hands. She made the planning process so easy for us. I would have been a nervous wreck the day of if it hadn't been for her planning and guidance. She's a joy to work with and makes you feel like a member of her own family. I'd recommend her for anyone's wedding planing needs!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristy and Lindsay with Margaret Claire's made our wedding day even better than we had imagined. We used the same venue for our ceremony and reception, which is not ideal for the wedding planner since it requires a major flip. Kristy never once tried to change our minds about what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, she was so prepared that she actually got the flip done in under an hour! Kristy has a wonderful reputation and her communication/relationship with your vendors will be top notch. She always responded to texts and emails and helped guide us on anything that we needed help with (everything from how many programs to order to making sure we liked how our napkins were folded). She will save you time, money, and so much stress with her expertise. Her day-of coordination was awesome as well. She took all of the pressure completely off my shoulders, which will be the biggest blessing on a day when you should be soaking up every moment. We love Kristy and she is more than just a wedding planner to us now. She will be a forever friend. Jessica (Swicegood) Kummer

Sent on 10/24/2016

Trudy · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristy Myers was everything we hoped for in a wedding planner! Her warm and caring personality made each meeting a fun experience but always accomplishing what needed to be done! Kristy has the ability to listen carefully to the bride and groom's wishes and then use those ideas to plan the perfect wedding! We are extremely pleased because our daughter and son-in-law had the wedding of their dreams! We received compliments from everyone as to the uniqueness and beauty of the entire weekend! Kristy responded to each text and phone call promptly and answered any concern or question with expertise and the desire to make their wedding exactly what they wanted. Kristy is incredible and I recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Phil · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristy Myers at Margaret Claire’s Weddings & Events was absolutely wonderful in planning and executing our daughter’s perfect wedding. She worked so well with the bride and groom as well as us (parents of the bride) for nearly a year and was always quick to respond. She also helped out of town in-laws prepare the rehearsal & dinner. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen. She always made us feel so important and as if we were her only client. Her meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail compliment her Christian love and personality to make her and her team an excellent wedding experience. We never worried about anything with Kristy in charge. A real pleasure to work with such a professional and caring person.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are considering a wedding planner for your big day then you should 100% choose Margaret Claire's! I was so unsure in the beginning whether or not it would be worth it. I don't know what I would have done without Kristy Myers - she is incredible! Not only does she have tons of contacts for reliable/amazing vendors that will fit any budget, but she is also one of the most kind hearted, caring, fun-loving people I have ever met. She listened to my vision and created a day that my husband and I will never forget! We had SO many compliments on our wedding! She seriously felt more like a part of our family and I am so thankful i found her :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristy has been an absolute miracle worker!!! She has helped us every step of the way. The wedding will be beautiful because of her. To all brides out there considering Margaret Claire's do it! Please disregard any negative comments. One bad review out of many perfects....must be one bad bride!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Emma · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristy and her girls are literally angels in disguise! Kristy is not only the sweetest, most down to earth woman I've ever met but she treated me like I was her own daughter. She made my wedding "Pinterest Perfect" and never let me get stressed or overwhelmed. If you are looking for someone to not only be there for you professionally but as a friend this lady is for you!!!! I wish I could get married once a year just so Kristy and I could hang out!! Love her too death!!! ??

Sent on 10/04/2016

Richard · Married on 08/13/2016

Kristy, words can not express the great-fullness that Jeni and I are feeling today as we think back over the weekend of 8/13/16
    Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for all the blood, sweat, and time that u put into Hunter and Rachel wedding. You my dear were FABULOUS. Your staff along with Bobbys staff at The Stables at Strawberry Creek couldn't have been nicer nor more accommodating. it was beautiful and perfect in our eyes as well as all that attended. the compliments given by all our family and friends were overboard. Thank so much. We love you and are so glad to call you our friend. You have one heck of a talent for this business.
    Sincerely,
    Richard and Jeni Hill

Sent on 08/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2016

From just a few days after the engagement until the end of the reception, Kristy was there to answer any questions and solve any problems that happened. Our florist and venue owner had a serious family medical emergency that took her out of the country the week before my son and daughter in law's wedding. Kristy stepped up to the plate, kept everyone calm, and went to work. They had the wedding of their dreams thanks to her! You will not be disappointed with Margaret Claire's Weddings and Events and Kristy Myers. She is simply the best!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Joy · Married on 07/01/2016

We coordinated our daughter's wedding with Kristy Myers of Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events. Kristy's professionalism, wonderful personality, and various experience with wedding planning was proven during the planning and completion of the wedding. We had several compliments about how well the evening flowed. She thought of everything, even the little details that we had not even thought about. If you are in need of wonderful wedding or event planner, please contact Kristy. She also has all kinds of accessories that you can use for the decorations.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2016

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events is the vendor to book when choosing a wedding planner! I was married on June 24, 2016, and Kristy helped me plan for about a year. We had multiple meetings, and she was very flexible to work around my schedule. We met at various locations including my ceremony location and my reception location. We also met at her office, which is adorable! I am not very creative and couldn't really describe what I wanted my day's theme to look like, but she was able to take my minimal descriptions and create the perfect day. Kristy is wonderful about helping to find the best prices for your budget. And, when things go wrong (because they can and do at some point in the process) she is there to help both by finding a solution to the problem and by being a shoulder to cry on. If I could redo my wedding process, I would definitely choose Margaret Claire's as my wedding planner again!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Pam · Married on 06/24/2016

My daughter got married on June, 24 2016 and Kristy with Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events is who we chose to coordinate and plan her wedding day. She is very personable and listened to every little detail of how my daughter wanted her perfect wedding day! And that is exactly what Kristy did --- made it Chelsea's perfect day! She is so creative and keeps you calm through the entire process of planning, even when things get stressful! She has so many creative things to choose from in her shop to help create your perfect day! She was extremely helpful in so many ways throughout the entire year long process! If you want the best wedding coordinator in Knoxville, then choose Kristy at Margaret Claire's! You will be so pleased that you did!

Sent on 08/05/2016