Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

110 | Knoxville, TN

110 Reviews for Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Sherry Webb · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Kristy Bull Myers and her team at Margaret Claire’s turn dreams into reality! God has truly given you a talent that is like no other; this wedding was absolutely beautiful! I have told so many of my friends that the actual wedding day was so stress free, I was able to enjoy the day and didn’t worry about a thing because we knew you had it under control! You will have a hard time topping this one; you made the day amazing!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Erin Massman · Married on 12/01/2018

Best wedding planner in Knoxville hands down!

I can't even begin to start on how amazing MC's was to work with while planning and executing our wedding! I feel so lucky to have found Kristy, and been assigned Megan as my wedding planner! Megan truly went above and beyond all of our expectations...she is a wedding GENIUS! From start to finish, the process was exceptional. I think hiring a wedding planner is one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding process, and MC's is the best in East Tennessee, hands down. One thing that MC's provides that is very unique is they let you borrow their décor and take care of your signs for the wedding (it's included in their package). I don't know of any other wedding planner in town that offers this, and it really helped save us time and money.. My guests were truly blown away by the ceremony and reception, and I have to give 100% of the credit to Megan and her team. They took my out-of-the box ideas and turned them in to a reality. I am so grateful to have found them, and am honestly sad the process is over because I loved talking with Megan every day. MC's will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ashlyn Murphy · Married on 10/27/2018

Make your pinterest dreams come true.

I've been trying to find the right words for leaving these lovely ladies a review. This review is long overdue (mostly because I'm lazy)- but also because I'm still speechless about how thankful and blessed we felt to have Margaret Claire's apart of our wedding day.

I went into wedding planning after getting engaged picturing myself doing all of the planning and coordinating. Our venue came with Margaret Claire's services and at first I was hesitant. I'm a control freak.. and I had a vision of what I wanted our wedding to look like and I wanted it perfect. After meeting with our planners, we were swept off our feet. I felt like I could breathe. They became more than just our wedding planners. They became our friends. They literally took our vision and all my pinterest ideas and they moved mountains with it. Our wedding was gorgeous and more than what we dreamed of. When our wedding day came, I felt relieved. I had no stress about how everything was being put together because I trusted them. Megan and Savannah made our wedding day more than perfect and it was so fun to have them there to celebrate with.

We are eternally grateful for the ladies at Margaret Claire's. Thank you for making us apart of your family. You were the biggest blessing and we love you forever!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Squatrito · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and Organize Wedding Planning!

Cindie and Kim were our planners for our fall 2018 wedding and they did an amazing job! For months leading up to the big day, Cindie drove back and forth to show us pieces from their showroom (centerpieces, outdoor decor, ideas from past weddings) and brainstormed with us on how to get the exact look we wanted for our wedding. She even let us tour the showroom to pick out our ideal pieces and bought new centerpiece additions based on our taste. The day before the wedding, she made me (the bride) feel so calm with her organization at the rehearsal - she made sure to tell everyone that she was in charge and not to reach out/concern the bride, groom or mother of the bride during our big day. The day of the wedding she worked incredibly hard to set up our ceremony and reception spaces. We even had a wardrobe malfunction (broken bridesmaid shoe!) that she dealt with minutes before the ceremony, which I didn't find out about until the next day! Kim was also incredibly calming throughout the process- she even bustled by train last minute during the reception with pins when the bustle wouldn't hold. We cannot recommend them enough and are so blessed they shared such a special day with us!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Alicia we are so glad to hear from you and are so excited that we created your dream wedding ! Thank ypu for taking the time to post such sweet words! You were an absolutely stunning Bride! We appreciate ypu trusting us and for being AMargaret Claire Bride!

Jordan Wilm · Married on 10/06/2018

Margaret Claire's Wedding & Events

Kristy recently helped us to plan and organize our wedding. She was amazing to work with. She took away all of the stress and made planning a wedding the most simple experience possible, yet was able to include all the perfect little details. Her passion for weddings and her overall passion as a person are unrivaled. She is an incredibly sweet soul who I am so honored was able to help make our day unforgettable. Our guests still talk about the amazing time they had and how lovely the decor and overall atmosphere were. You definitely want Kristy and her team supporting you and your significant other on your big day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you sweet Jordan for the kind words! Your wedding was indeed one that we will never forget! The passion and love you and Connor have for eachother, your family and friends is incredible! We feel blessed to have shared such a fabulous day with you!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

The Perfect Day!

I couldn’t have imagined more of a perfect day! My husband and I are eternally greatful for everything Megan and Margaret Claire’s did to turn all of our dreams into a reality! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, down to the very last detail!
    I am not a very picky person and have a hard time making decisions but Megan and Kristy were extremely patient with me and were always there to help and throw out ideas! They handled everything! There wasn’t a thing I needed to worry about leading up to the wedding! On the day of, they made sure every decoration was completed and everyone was where they needed to be to ensure the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch!
    I would definitely recommend Margaret Claire’s to any bride looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Robin · Married on 10/05/2018

From the moment my daughter and I met Kristy Myers at The Pink Bride we knew she was going to plan Paige’s wedding. Kristy and her team went above and beyond our expectations, my daughter’s wedding was nothing less than a dream come true, very elegant and absolutely AMAZING!! Kristy was always there for me and my daughter, not only was she our wedding planner but she became our friend. I truly believe God himself placed this special lady and her kind heart in my life for special reasons!! Kristy and the Margaret Claire team know exactly what they are doing they are super sweet and very professional. She knows her stuff, very knowledgeable, I will forever and always recommend her and her team to all my friends planning a wedding or any event!! Let Kristi and her Margaret Claire team make your daughters dream wedding come true!! Kristy, Paige and I love you!!

Your Friend,
    Robin Mize

Sent on 10/10/2018

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Oh how we love ypu both Robin! Thank you for the kind words. It was my joy to plan Paige’s wedding! I look forward to sering her and Aaron as their family grows! Please kerp in touch and yes I too have gained a forever friend in you as well!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible Wedding Planning Experience

I cannot say enough good things about Margaret Claire's! My wedding planner, Megan, was a godsend. She made sure to keep me on track while letting me have complete control over every single detail of my wedding. Whenever I needed input, the first person I texted was my wedding planner, and she would respond within a couple minutes with her opinion. My wedding day ran so smoothly and I honestly wouldn't change a thing about it! If you don't have a wedding planner and are thinking of getting one, you should definitely work with Margaret Claire's! They are worth every single penny!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Emily Mccurry · Married on 09/15/2018

Emily Dodd / Bride

Kristy did an outstanding job on our September 15th wedding at Pure Water Farm. She took our vision and made it all happen beautifully. We would highly recommend her and her professional team.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

100 days to plan our best day ever.

My husband and I had 100 days to plan our best day ever. Megan from MC was absolutely amazing at preparing us mentally and emotionally for our big day, there were no surprises! Megan was clear, honest and organized! She goes above and beyond for everyone she comes in contact with, including responding to worrisome texts at midnight!Savannah was with me in my bridal suite, she was professional and yet able to be "one of the girls" and help keeps nerves to a minimum.

We couldn't stop raving about how incredible our experience was with them (and still can't!)! MC was truly a blessing to me and my husband, they work absolute MAGIC and make pinterest come to life! I would recommend MC to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Deanna · Married on 07/21/2018

Kristy and her staff were unbelievable!! Throughout the planning, she brought peace of mind to my daughter and was always readily available for every question or request! Our venue was decorated so beautifully, right down to every detail. We have two more daughters in college and we will definitely call Kristy when their big day comes!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristy was wonderful! From the first meeting to the wedding day itself, she was always easy to get in contact with and always got right back to my daughter or me when we asked her a question. Kristy and Kelly made the wedding day so special and we didn’t have to worry about one detail! If you want to enjoy your day or your daughter’s/son’s day then you will definitely want to have Kristy take care of all the details. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Carrie

Carrie Osborne · Married on 07/14/2018

I can't thank her enough

Kristy is absolutely the best wedding planner ever, no questions asked. I didn't have to worry about details, decorations, contacting vendors or stress on my wedding day. My mom was worried about having to do things on my wedding day and I wanted her to relax too. Kristy and her team brought my wedding vision to life in the best way possible. I got ready at my venue so I was able to see the transformation take place as it happened. I truly cannot speak enough words to describe how incredible Margaret Claire's is. She has multiple meetings with you, describes and goes over details to make sure she understands, shows you examples, comes to any vendor meeting with you, gives you AND your wedding party and family involved a wedding day timeline. My wedding day was perfectly planned out and on time. Everyone in my wedding party was so impressed. She got the rehearsal done in less than 30 minutes and everyone understood what to do. She can control a crowd and that's so important when you have so many friends and family members involved. I could go on and on about her and how amazing she is. You will regret it if you don't choose Margaret Claire's, trust me. She is worth every single cent you pay her.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristy and her team are the absolute best! Honestly don’t know how I would have planned my wedding without them! They not only make the whole process smooth but they make sure you soak in every second of your day! I truly had my dream wedding thanks to them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Trista · Married on 06/09/2018

As parents of the groom we couldn’t have been more pleased! The planning process, the rehearsal, the big day, and even the day after was better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Kristy Myers and Margaret Claire's team! They are highly experienced and will cover every little detail that you would have never thought to cover. They know of different vendors in the area and can help you to book nearly everything you will need for the big day. My personality tends toward such anyway, but I didn't stress at all leading up to the wedding and on wedding day because Kristy and her team were covering everything, and I could just enjoy the day. Kristy is so precious and BEYOND helpful! She is not just a wedding coordinator, but is someone who truly wants for you to have a great wedding day for the sake of the bride and groom, not her own! She became a friend in the process, and we love Kristy! We also met Megan, her assistant, the day of the wedding, who was just as precious, though I was only with her for a brief time. Seriously, if you are looking to get married, you NEED a coordinator, and Kristy and her team are worth double what we paid for her/them. I have no regrets and would have paid for her 5 times over for the assistance, experience, and friendship that she provided. So thankful for them!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Rachel Tucker you will forever be my most memorable Bride.... the one who saw only Jesus with your hands raised to heaven in your beautiful Wedding Gown in your time of worship at your ceremony. It made my heart leap! God has big plans for you and that precious husband of yours! Keep Serving and keep those eyes straight ahead on the King and you will forever be blessed. Love you sweet girl! Thank you for the kind words!

Kristen · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristy and the Margaret Claire’s staff were absolutely AMAZING and helped give me the wedding of my dreams! Kristy was so flexible and and an absolute joy to work with! Her and her staff made my wedding go off without a hitch and made all of my ideas come to life! She was there anytime I had questions and calmed my nerves with my week before stresses! I would recommend her and her team to any newly engaged couple! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

The Celebration of Life for my Mother was absolutely perfect. Kristi totally captured the spirit of my Mom thru the decorations , flowers, pictures, thoughtful rememberances and the delicious menu choices. I Highly recommend Margaret Claire's and will definitely use them again in the future .

Sent on 03/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

I can not say enough great things! Margaret Claire Weddings made our wedding day, a day I want to relive over and over again. It was perfect in every way possible! The prices are comparable to other planners with multiple packages. At first you are going to worry about if the service is worth the price but please trust me, it is totally worth it. The team is amazing and puts you at ease during the entire process so you can relax and enjoy every second! If you are like me you probably know you could do it yourself or have a friend but it still won’t compare to the remarkable job Margaret Claire Weddings will do. I encourage you to just sit down with her one time and you will completly understand why I admire her work and passion for helping create the very best wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kim · Married on 02/24/2018

I am not sure where to begin. Kristy and Cindie are the absolute best. From beginning to end. I must admit this wedding was a little personal for Kristy, our boys played ball together when they were younger and we sat many days cheering them on from the sidelines together.
    Kristy took her time to get to know my now daughter-in-law. She is extremely helpful and knows what she is doing. She has the personality that connects with nervous brides and has a way of putting them at ease. I wouldn't have had anyone else there handling things along the way. On the big day, Kristy and Cindie were there early making sure everything was perfect! It was a fairytale day from beginning to end! I cannot recommend them enough! Did I mention this was a destination wedding!? Kristy and Cindie loaded up the Margaret Claire truck and off they went to Charleston, SC! They never missed a beat! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 03/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 12/15/2017

Where do I even begin? Kristy Myers is a wedding genius. I was planning my wedding while in graduate school and from out of town, and I never could have planned our wedding without her. She thinks of every single detail I never would have thought of alone. She took every single idea I had and made it a reality. Every detail of our wedding day went so smoothly, and that is solely because of Kristy's expertise. She was an absolute joy to work with. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, let me assure you she is worth EVERY PENNY. Unlike other wedding planners I had looked into, Kristy offers more than just her expertise in her wedding packages. You also get access to her entire inventory, which consists of everything from guest book and cake tables to 1000s of candles and other decor we would have had to of rented or bought elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and hire Kristy Myers and her Margaret Claire's team. You will save yourself tons of time, stress, and money. We are so thankful to have had Kristy as our wedding planner and to have gained her as a friend.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

I love you Morgan! It was my joy to plan your wedding! I love you and Will now like my own children! I will continue to keep you both in my prayers! Take care of each other and thank you for the kind words!

Maegan · Married on 11/18/2017

Oh my! Kristy was such a huge blessing to us. She made the wedding planning process so simple and she was so encouraging when things got crazy! I appreciate her hard work and willingness to make the perfect wedding. She is definitely easy to work with and she knows exactly what to suggest when your choices are limited. If you are looking for a wedding planner, choose her! You won’t regret your decision.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Tonya · Married on 11/04/2017

Where to even begin? Kristy Myers and Cindie Carden are amazing! Weddings have so many moving parts that most people don't even realize are happening as the event progresses and Cindie handled every glitch and adjustment seamlessly. By using Margaret Claire's, I was able to turn it all over to Cindie allowing us to completely enjoy our daughter's wedding and guests. The bride, groom and guests saw only a perfect day! Thank you Cindie Carden and Margaret Claire's!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Angela · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristy Myers planned my son and daughter in laws wedding. She did an amazing job. Every little detail was perfect. It was easy to see that she knows exactly what she is doing! If you want your wedding to be as stress free as possible, Kristy is the way to go!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sharon · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristy Myers was my daughter's wedding planner. Words can't express how amazing and wonderful she is! Wedding was absolutely perfect and stress free!!!! Highly recommend using them

Sent on 11/05/2017