Marcy Rolerson Photography Reviews

Marcy Rolerson Photography 5
Marcy Rolerson Photography 6
Marcy Rolerson Photography 7

Brenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Marcy is - in a word - AMAZING. She immediately makes you feel comfortable, she's super friendly, and most importantly - she takes beautiful pictures! We used her for our engagement photos and are so in love with them. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding later this year! She is very responsive over email -- I had a zillion questions and she answered them all, while not making me feel like I was crazy. Marcy is very talented, personable and warm, and you need to book her for your wedding/engagement photos!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2018

Marcy was truly such an amazing person and photographer! We felt like she was our best friend the moment she walked in the door and she understood the vision we had to capture our day! The turnaround time and the images we received for our special day are more than we ever could have imagined! Thank you Marcy! Marcy you will be our go to photographer!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 12
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 13
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 14

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Marcy was an absolute joy to work with for our May 26th, 2018 wedding. My husband and I had been to a friend's wedding that she photographed and loved her energy. Their photos were gorgeous and we quickly asked for the reference when we got engaged.

In the fall we worked with Marcy for our engagement shoot. I think we laughed the whole time because we had so much fun getting to know Marcy. We ended up introducing her to Shake Shack because we didn't want the night to end. The photos captured our personality and gave us the candid shots we were looking for while still getting some of those portraits for mom and dad.
    Over the next few months we stayed in contact and Marcy provided us with an organized form to fill out so she could be sure she captured all of the shots we wanted.

The day of the wedding it was so easy and smooth. She was with us the whole day and everyone wanted to be her friend, especially the grandmothers :) During the wedding and reception we never noticed her taking our picture yet she caught all of our special moments.

We are so in love with how our photos came out and will treasure them forever. I cannot tell you how many complements I have received on them already. We will definitely be reaching out in the future for photo shoot requests. Thank you for bringing so many smiles to our day and giving us a gift to always cherish.

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 15
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 16
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 17
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 18

Alexis · Married on 09/30/2017

Marcy was the absolute best choice for my wedding photography. Beyond her phenomenal photographs, her presence made our day more relaxed and fun. She has a great personality that made everybody feel calm and enjoy taking photos. We just got everything back and the pictures are so gorgeous. We are both so pleased with everything to do with the photography and are so happy we we able to have her there.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 19
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 20
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 21

Meli · Married on 09/23/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Hands down, Marcy is the best. We decided to go with Marcy after she shot our friends wedding and did an amazing job. She worked with us (ever so patiently) to find a time for our engagement pictures after having to reschedule multiple times due to rain and unexpected travel plans. All throughout the planning process she was so responsive and professional, but easy-going and made you feel so comfortable from day 1. The day of the wedding she was a dream to work with - she arrived ready to go, provided us with laughter, support, and anything we needed - she did. Our pictures came back and they were unlike anything we could have imagined, I can't stop looking at them. Her skill and passion for photography and her couples is so visible in her work - I would recommend Marcy 100x over, her work is just amazing. She is just amazing!!

PS- if you are planning to bring your pup to pictures, she will capture the most amazing images of them, feed them treats, and show them all the love!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Maley · Married on 09/09/2017

Marcy is incredible!! As a person and as a photographer. She is easy-going, funny, professional, and accommodating. She was very responsive and enthusiastic, and we knew we could always count on her to get back to us quickly. We even asked her if she could photograph another one of our wedding events a week before it happened and she made herself available to be there on short notice--we are so glad she did. She got all of the pictures we asked for and also took amazing candid photos and detail shots. I love how creative she is and our photos really capture how we felt on that day--which is really a gift because it goes by so quickly. We chose our venue for the beautiful views and atmosphere and she made sure to capture all of that--it really comes through in her work. I would recommend Marcy 100x over--she will make you feel at ease and creates an amazing product to remember your wedding day! We are so grateful we found her!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 22
    Marcy Rolerson Photography 23

Natasha · Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough words to express how absolutely amazing working with Marcy is. I was searching for someone who had shot at my wedding venue before and came across Marcy's work. I reached out right away and she was super responsive. From the minute I met her I knew she would be the person to capture our very special day. She shot our engagement photos - which were so gorgeous and then blew us away with the wedding photos. She is so easy going and happy and easy to carry along with (also very funny). She is not only super calm and easy going, she helps everyone else stay calm and comfortable. I honestly felt like she was a part of the family! She is super creative and beyond talented. Not only does she do a super job, she is so efficient and timely with getting photos back to you. We love all of our photos! The moments that she captured were not just beautiful to see, but shot so perfectly. Don't hesitate to book Marcy - you will not be disappointed. She is AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Briana · Married on 06/09/2017

I'm not sure I could ever find the right words to fully express how professional, helpful, and overall wonderful Marcy is, but I'll give it a try.
    From the first contact she was immediately responsive and helped answer all of my questions, concerns, and was extremely prepared. We had a destination wedding, so it can be a bit tricky with all the logistics, but she was prepared, met us the day before to go over locations and other details (she even scouted several of her own without us!), and in communication. On the wedding day she was more than just a photographer, she played a million different roles and without her the day would have gone very differently. We never felt uncomfortable or awkward taking pictures; we had a blast. Marcy is a true professional and such an incredible person, we felt taken care of and I never once had a concern about my pictures, I was excited and knew I had nothing to stress over - and having one less thing to be stressed about during a wedding is worth it's weight in gold.
    She took beautiful pictures, had creative ideas, and was an absolute dream to work with. Bottom line: I flew this wonderful woman to a different country to take my wedding pictures, that's how amazing she is as a professional and a person.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kathy · Married on 05/27/2017

When my now-husband and I first got engaged, we were on the fence about doing engagement photos, as we honestly thought many of them tended to look corny and staged. However, we decided we to meet with Marcy at the enthusiastic recommendation of my colleagues, who raved about beautiful family portraits she had previously done for them.
    From the moment we met Marcy in-person, we loved her. She had us cracking up so much throughout the session that there was never a moment to worry about whose hand went where, or if we looked hokey. It was a relaxing, fun afternoon and we were thrilled with how the photos turned out, as they seemed to perfectly capture the loving silliness of our relationship.
    Fast forward to May 2017 and Marcy was absolutely instrumental in ensuring that our wedding day was as smooth and relaxing as possible. She arrived early to our wedding spot in VT, and immediately put my nerves at ease by joking with me and the rest of the hair and makeup crew. It seemed like she was right by my side the entire time, and yet she was somehow able to sneak out unnoticed to get incredible snapshots of the surrounding property. Throughout the entire day, Marcy was funny, supportive, helpful, respectful – you name it. All of our family, friends and vendors remarked about how fantastic she was to work with.
    Marcy got our photos back to us even sooner than promised, and we were blown away – it honestly would appear that she had several other assistants with her, given the variety of shots she was able to get throughout the day. The photos were equal parts romantic and lighthearted, and we know our mothers are going to bawl when they see the finished photo albums.
    I cannot recommend Marcy highly enough – she is a wildly talented photographer, and just a lovely human being. We hope to work with her again in the future as we celebrate many special occasions to come.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Susan · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow!!! Marcy is amazing. We were looking for a photographer for our June 2017 wedding that could really capture joy in her photos and Marcy far exceeded our expectations. Somehow Marcy managed to capture every single important moment at our wedding, including a bunch that we didn’t witness! And every single photo is just stunning. We love how light her photos are and how she captured all of the happiness of the day. We loved how we could relive our wedding day as we looked through her photos because she really captured the emotion. She has such amazing taste and helped us select so many great backdrops! We also love all of the candid moments that she captured as well. As (hopefully) you’ll soon discover, Marcy is extremely easy-going, energetic, and has a great passion for her work, which makes her a joy to work with. It is obvious that she loves her work and is extremely happy to be photographing for you, which shows in her photos. Our friends and family loved how efficient she was with the list of posed photos that we wanted—which allowed them to get to cocktail hour quickly! Marcy was extremely professional throughout our planning process and we loved that she made herself available to talk about what we wanted. We highly, highly recommend Marcy and will definitely keep using her as a photographer for our family!

Sent on 07/29/2017