Marco Beach Ocean Resort Reviews

68 | Marco Island, FL

68 Reviews for Marco Beach Ocean Resort

68 Marco Beach Ocean Resort Reviews

Christine · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I are so happy we discovered Marco Beach Ocean Resort (MBOR) and chose this perfect venue for our wedding. The resort is beautiful; the view is breathtaking; the staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating; and the food is absolutely delicious. We met Lynn, the director of sales at MBOR, when we were in the process of searching for our wedding venue, and she had us hooked on MBOR after the first meeting. The personal, tailored, attentive, and accommodating service we experienced at our first meeting with Lynn was a theme that the MBOR delivered on throughout our entire experience. Galina was our wedding coordinator, and we were so blessed to have her support. She meticulously took care of every detail and ensured a perfect experience so my husband and I, along with our guests, could relax and enjoy our special day. Many thanks to Lynn, Galina, and the entire staff at MBOR (everyone from the front desk to the restaurant, bar, pool, and beach) for taking such good care of us and our guests.

Marco Beach Ocean Resort 1
    Marco Beach Ocean Resort 2
    Marco Beach Ocean Resort 3
    Marco Beach Ocean Resort 4
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/03/2017

We have been going to Marco Island for summer vacations since we met and we thought, what a perfect place to get married. We went venue shopping over the course of a few weekends and we went to Marco Beach Ocean Resort and fell in love with it. It's the most beautiful place in Marco Island to have your dream wedding. We loved everything about the property, it's greenery, it's elegant style, but most importantly the wedding team. They are the absolute best and most professional people I have had the pleasure to work with. Galina, their event coordinator, always went above and beyond my expectations. She was very responsive and the best part is she pays attention to detail, so that everything can be perfect on your wedding day. From the moment we started planing the wedding until today, I am convinced they are the best. I couldn't have been happier working with anyone else. Galina made the whole planning experience pleasant and efficient, which is very hard to find. Additionally their Director of Sales, Lynn was excellent to work with as well. She helped negotiate the contract fairly with us, ensuring both sides were satisfied. Their catering team was incredibly professional and helpful. The food quality and presentation was excellent and I had many of the guests give complements. These are the best people to work with because they treat you as family and make you feel special, which is what we all want on our wedding day. They are able to do this because they only host one wedding per day. This is a key factor in getting the personal attention and service you desire and expect on your wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

My family has been vacationing in Marco Island, Florida for the last 30 years- the island is pure magic. When my husband and I decided to get married on Marco Island, we knew the Marco Beach Ocean Resort was the place. The resort is built on superior customer service and pleasing guests. The service, the food, rooms, staff, all incredible! And best of all, the resort has prime access to the beautiful beach and crystal ocean waters.

When we met with the wedding team, Lynn and Galina, we knew our wedding was in good hands. Lynn worked with our budget and offered us the best package for what we wanted. She was nice, understanding, and a true professional. She was flexible and accommodating, and trustworthy.

Galina, our wedding coordinator (employee of the MBOR) was AMAZING. Her communication and guidance through our 9 mos of planning was fun and there was very minimal stress. She was a trusted partner, kind, professional, and genuine. It is hard to find good people that will work hard for you, but she is one of the BEST there is. I could not have done all of the planning alone- she was an incredible value-add to us!

I always worried that the stress and money that goes into a wedding would take the fun out of it, but I can honestly tell you that I enjoyed the process and it was money well spent. I can't believe my husband and I had the wedding we did. The MBOR staff really listened to our wants and needs and gave us the wedding of our dreams.

All around, the MBOR is a place we will call home again soon. I encourage all brides who are getting married on Marco Island to look into this option. They only have one wedding per day, the team is so easy to work with, and they take great care of you. This was one of the best decisions my husband and I have ever made!

Details about the Wedding:
    - Ceremony on the Sale e Pepe terrace
    - Cocktail hour on the beach
    - Reception on the Sale e Pepe terrace
    - After Party in the Toulouse Lounge

paloma · Married on 05/08/2017

It was a dream come true.. This is a perfect place i mean PERFECT! Staff were so friendly, humbled, amazing, friendly people who were by my side at all times... LOVED IT!!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding here. It was so beautiful and we couldnt have asked for anything more. Galina and the staff there are so thorough and so accommodating. Their spa is awesome, the beach is awesome (food and drinks served there are so so good), the restaurant (Sale e Pepe) is beyond delicious, and everything is just perfect. We plan to go back every year for vacation now because we loved it so much. We had actually mever been there prior to our wedding week and they blew us away. It's a little pricey (like everything on Marco) but it's worth it. Just go a little off busy season and you're good to go. Highly recommend mbor for your wedding or vacation!!

andrea · Married on 02/26/2017

So far the best experience! Food is great

Alex · Married on 12/10/2016

Cannot say enough good things about the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Our wedding on December 10th was absolutely PERFECT. Galina, our onsite coordinator, was so organized and professional and overall amazingly sweet person. She made the wedding planning process as stress-free as possible and had every detail covered. And unlike some of the bigger resorts, there is only one wedding on your day so Galina and all the staff can focus completely on YOU! The venue itself was gorgeous and all of the staff the day of the wedding very helpful and professional. And I haven't even mentioned the food -- delicious. Our guests are still raving about it. We looked at a lot of venues in the Marco Island/Naples area and by far, the Marco Beach Ocean Resort was the most attentive and impressive. You will NOT be disappointed if you select this amazing spot for your special day. LOVED EVERYTHING!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2016

I can't even being to explain how perfect our wedding was. MBOR was the perfect location. All the staff were so friendly and accommodating, the food was beyond amazing, the views from the resort were spectacular, the ballroom/terrace was the perfect place to hold the dinner and dancing, and the beach is just picture perfect. Galina, the onsite wedding coordinator was beyond what I thought a wedding coordinator could be. I swear I emailed her more than once a week for months and she was always more than happy to help with however big or small my question or concern may have been. She would send diagrams and checklists. Galina has her ish together and she will inspire you to get yours together too :) She will definitely make sure your day goes as planned! I can't say enough about MBOR and Galina!

• Alaa

Alaa · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm not sure where to even begin.. Choosing MBOR was an easy decision from the first time we had contact. Galina(the wedding coordinator) was absolutely amazing!! Her attention to detail, patience, and responsiveness made the whole destination wedding process so stress free. We were truly privileged to have her and the entire staff be a part of our wedding. Any vendor I contacted had nothing but GREAT things to say about Galina-word of mouth says a lot. She and the team lived up to every expectation and then some. The venue is absolutely breath-taking. The staff is attentive to the entire wedding and guests. We have heard many times from guests that this was the BEST wedding/venue they've been to and the food was AMAZING!!!!! Both rehearsal and the wedding went without a hitch because Galina was always proactive and organized about everything. We emailed and talked frequently throughout the almost 1 year process and I will miss our regular talks. She is absolutely wonderful and was more than just a wedding coordinator. As many vendors have told us, we were "very lucky to have Galina" on our side. We can't wait to be back for our anniversary!

Wedding 5/21/16-We can't even begin to describe how happy we were with our wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. We have been working with Galina over the past year to put together our dream destination wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our guests could not stop commenting about how beautiful everything looked, how great the food was and the exceptional level of service that they received. Galina went above and beyond to meet our expectations and to make sure that the day flowed perfectly. Eduardo was our bartender--everyone raved about how kind and respectful he was the entire evening. He knew everyone's drink orders without asking and always had a smile on his face. The bellmen were extremely helpful the entire week were there, helping us bring boxes and decorations down to Galina and deliver welcome bags to all of the rooms. I highly recommend this resort, not only for a wedding but also for a relaxing vacation. We can't wait to come back again for an anniversary trip!

A · Married on 05/14/2016

Marco Island (MI) is our home so hosting our daughter’s wedding on the beach, which for many brides is a very desirable destination location, was just assumed for us. If you want a MI beach wedding, there really are only a few properties to look at. They all had pros and cons... furniture, carpet, a room's configuration you don't like. You tend to look beyond these things and just make it work. It’s only once you begin working and planning with the selected property’s staff, that you begin to really appreciate the decision you made concerning location. MBOR is a beautiful property - the terrace & beach most especially. However, it was their staff: Lynn Alexander, Galina Manovska and Ivo Lulov that truly helped us create and execute our daughter's spectacular wedding. Galina, the Wedding Coordinator, has earned a Regional reputation of excellence among vendors. She earned it with us as well. It was this team’s calmness, attention to detail, patience through menu selections, food tastings and bar decisions, and their kindness and sincere passion for their work that I valued most. They did their best to ensure we all were happy and satisfied. On the wedding day, staff worked efficiently folding napkins, steaming linens, setting tables , directing third party vendors. They transposed organized chaos into a spectacular sight. Throughout the night, if issues came up, they addressed them professionally and quickly; smoothly executing our agreed upon timeline. The food was plated as if it was being served at their Sale e Pepe Restaurant. Our entrée choices each received rave reviews; all skillfully prepared by Chef Cody Wiggen. The accounting end of our event was dealt with fairly and offered what we believe was excellent value. So brides, if you are looking for a spectacular venue for your MI beach wedding, we cannot recommend the MBOR more highly. Thank you Lynn, Galina and Ivo. You were an absolute pleasure to work with.

maarja · Married on 04/10/2016

My husband and I got married April 10, 2016 at Marco Beach Ocean Resort - and it was absolutely perfect! Such a stunning wedding venue with indoor/outdoor spaces, amazing (AMAZING) food, and spectacular customer service. Planning the wedding from Minnesota was an adventure. A lot of vendors I booked without meeting/seeing them. But I was able to go to Marco for a long weekend in February. I walked through the Marco Beach Ocean Resort lobby and was blown away by the kind and helpful staff - the bell hops, the front desk, concierge, everyone! We had our tasting at Sale e Pepe and were highly impressed. My parents gave rave reviews. When we arrived for the wedding, it just got better and better. It was the perfect backdrop to celebrate on the beach with 92 guests. We got married on the beach, followed by a cocktail hour on the beach, then dinner on the terrace, and dancing in the ballroom. It was magical. The wedding coordinator at MBOR, Galina Manovska, was extremely helpful to me. She’s super organized, a great communicator, and full of information - plus, she’s charming! I’m so thankful we had her expertise! The Hewitts can’t wait to make an anniversary trip back!

Sharon · Married on 12/29/2015

From the initial contact, we knew The Marco Beach Ocean Resort was the perfect location for our destination wedding. Lynn Alexander was our initial contact and she was extremely responsive and helpful. Galina Manovska, the wedding coordinator, was incredibly organized and responsive, and made planning the wedding from afar simple. She knows everyone on the island and all of the best vendors and is more than willing to assist in any way she can. She’s simply the best at her job!
    The venue is gorgeous and was an amazing place to have our beach ceremony. We had our cocktail hour on the terrace with a stunning view of the sunset and the food from Sale e Pepe was delicious.
    Overall, our experience was wonderful and we’d highly recommend The Marco Beach Ocean Resort.

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

I was worried from day one about everything going smoothly on my big day. If you want to know that everything will be perfect this is the place to get married. Galina was so spectacular to work with. I can't say enough good things about her. Highly recommended.

Dena · Married on 11/06/2015

The Marco Beach Ocean Resort was the perfect location for our destination wedding. Galina the wedding coordinator was incredibly organized and responsive, and made planning the wedding from afar a breeze. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and I adore all of the pictures we got from the grounds there. The terrace was a perfect spot for cocktail hour, and my guests had a blast dancing the night away in the gulf ballroom. The hotel was intimate enough to feel like I spent a lot of time with my guests at the beach and the pool. The rooms are a perfect size, and the hospitality of all the hotel staff is 5 star. We cannot wait to return to the resort on vacation. Cannot recommend enough!

They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and it was even though we had a little rain and wind they adapted and made the day better then even imaginable.

We had our wedding here on 9/26 and utilized the terrace for the ceremony and Sale e Pepe for the wedding dinner. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. We used their preferred vendor list for the items we needed and they provided any assistance we needed along the way. The onsite wedding coordinator also took the vendor info I had and arranged the deliveries and set ups for each taking a huge workload away from us.

The restaurant staff was extremely friendly and polite. They served our large group all at once. It was a nice added touch to have all the waitstaff at the table and serve everyone at the same time with a queue from the Lead Waiter. The food was excellent. One person who attended our wedding already recommended the resort for their friend's wedding that they are just beginning to plan.

Kimberly · Married on 07/02/2015

The most fabulous place to have a wedding! Our wedding was so beautiful and stress free! The staff was wonderful, food was fabulous, and the ceremony was better than I could have ever dreamed!

They were the best! From beginning to end, with every detail! Were eager to push back or start early the ceremony on the beach to avoid any rain. Thank you so much!

We just had our wedding there and it was above and beyond what I expected from a resort. Galina the wedding coordinator was more helpful that I ever could've imagined! They were very flexible and accommodating since the weather was not. They were quick to make changes and took care of contacting all vendors and moving the ceremony from the beach to the terrace. The food was amazing and the rooms were gorgeous. They even decorated our room the night of the wedding. Exceeded all expectations and can't wait to go back!

Grant · Married on 03/21/2015

The Marco Beach Ocean Resort was everything I imagined for my beautiful wedding day. My guests had a great time, the staff was attentive and helpful and everything went as planned. To top things off my floral and decorator Dream Occasions Studio made everything just as I imagined. I was also lucky to have one truly best photographers in Florida Alfredo from Couture Bridal Photography from Fort Lauderdale. So my day went without a hitch at the best venue for a wedding, that was decorated amazingly and I have the memories of my wedding day with amazing photography from the best in photography. I recommend the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, Dream Occasions Studio and Couture Bridal Photography for anyone planning a wedding in the Naples area and definitely Dream Occasions and Couture Bridal Photography for any wedding anywhere!

We just got married at this resort and it was incredible!!! We worked with Galina (onsite coordinator) from the beginning and I cannot say enough great things about her and her organization, responsiveness and accountability. All the other vendors I worked with on their own got excited when I told them when I was getting married and who I was working with. She is the best, I actually miss communicating with her on an almost daily basis.

The service and staff at the hotel was top notch. What I loved about it (in comparison to other Marco resorts) is that it is more boutique-like, therefore it felt like our wedding guests were the only ones at the hotel (we had 85 come, probably 65 stayed at the resort) so you bumped into all the people you knew at the beach or pool or lobby. Not to bash the other hotels, they are just much bigger, I don't think you would get the same kind of feel.

Everyone was so kind, so accommodating and we absolutely loved every minute. It didn't feel like our wedding day, it was our wedding weekend celebrating at this resort. I can't wait to return for an anniversary!

Caryn · Married on 12/05/2014

My husband and I got married on 12.5.14 at the absolutely beautiful Marco Beach Ocean Resort. We had the most amazing day and cannot rave enough about the quality of service, professionalism and attention to detail by the lovely staff there. Our wedding coordinator Galina was truly amazing and made our day stress free and fun. Her and her staff took care of every detail and made it the most beautiful day for us. I would highly recommend this resort for a wedding. The hotel is gorgeous and welcoming, the suites are the perfect size with full kitchens and beach views, the food is absolutely first rate and again the staff is so friendly and inviting. Our guests have been raving about how beautiful the day was and we have the staff at Marco Beach Ocean Resort to thank for that.

sandy · Married on 11/08/2014

Our daughters wedding was at The Marco Beach Ocean Resort on November 8, 2014. We would highly recommend this resort for your wedding. The staff is very professional, the food is excellent, the accommodations are first class, and working with Galina makes you feel as ease. We had many guests comment that it was the nicest wedding they had ever been at.

Sandy DiCaro