Mangia Catering Reviews

46 | Liberty Lake, WA

46 Reviews for Mangia Catering

James K Woodruff · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Verified, Validated, Valued...Thanks Mangia!

Mangia Catering has performed the catering for my company holiday party the past 3 year for a site of 600 people. They are amazing to work with as not only do they take care of our meal needs, but have helped in securing tables, chairs, linens, and make our party days go very smoothly. The value cannot be beat. I sourced over 15 companies this year and still no one can beat Mangia when it comes to quality, quantity, and ease of use. Thanks for another amazing year Mangia and we will be seeing you again next year!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Karen Dodge · Married on 02/07/2019

Washington Trust Bank Customer Appreciation Day

They were very professional to work with and also very flexible. I had to change the location of the event and they changed to the new location with no problems. The food was delicious and prepared on time. The service was great. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Tom · Married on 12/08/2018

Outstanding organization and owner

Mangia was not only a stand up operation catering for 160+ people the owner/manager Tim did such a fantastic job he actually even helped up find our event center. We never felt overwhelmed or we were behind because of Tim's great ability to communicate as well insure us that everything on his end will be handled. Mangia will be used by us for future events as well. I'd recommend him for another Wedding or even any sort of large event. MANGIA CATERING is a professional 5☆ business!

Thank you Mangia for making our wedding come together over a fantastic meal.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Cabela's Post Falls, Idaho · Married on 11/16/2018

VIP Events

Cabela's has used Mangia for many years for our VIP events. Year after year they have proven to be top notch! Everything from elk sliders to wood fired pizza, (to name a few) did NOT disappoint! Staff is polite, professional and amazing. Always a pleasure to work with Mangia! I would highly recommend them for your catering needs.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Shannon Eaglin · Married on 10/12/2018

Tim & his team were amazing!

We needed to feed 600+ people breakfast and Mangia Catering delivered! So many compliments on the food and I didn't have to worry about a thing, I was able to focus on the other parts of the event that I was responsible for. Tim and his team handled feeding everyone his delicious waffles w/ toppings & bacon. Tim was easy to get a hold of, very responsive and showed up on time for an early set-up. I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Emily F · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing experience and attention to detail.

Tim was amazing. Hosting a corporate event in Idaho while living in Missouri made me a little nervous. Tim eased that for me right away going above and beyond to ensure I knew the event would be amazing. He even made a trip to the venue for me to see it in person to ensure we had all we needed. He arranged all the seating, linens, rental items and of course provided a five star meal and had the most lovely and welcoming staff assisting him. We are looking forward to hosting another event with Tim in 2019. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Stefanie · Married on 09/01/2018

When we made our list of most important things for our wedding; food was in the top 3. It was destination for us and when people travel they want good food. I solely relied on photos and reviews when I selected Mangia catering. No taste testing. Luckily there were a lot of reviews stating how amazing the food is.

Mangia took care of our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day food. We didn’t have a cake so we had them do our dessert as well. Tim was extremely accommodating for us. There were many challenges (narrow driveway, limited space for set-up, etc) but he just rolled with it. You really need a vendor like this on your wedding day. The last thing you want to worry about is making more decisions and giving direction. Thank you, Tim and Mangia Team for making it all happen!! The food was extremely good. There were debates going on which pizza was the best at rehearsal.. I think the Idaho won but the Thai chicken was a close second.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kristy Sowin · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Incredible food and incredible staff! Beautiful experience. By far the best pizza in Idaho!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jordan Smith · Married on 07/28/2018

Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Reception

Mangia catered out rehersal dinner and wedding reception. We went with the wood fired pizza from their pizza oven and hampton salad station. The food was amazing and they were very professional. The staff was very friendly and I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Anne · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful Experience with Mangia Catering

After my first caterer unexpectedly backed out, I found Mangia Catering through their excellent reviews and was relieved to find that they were still available for my wedding day. Tim was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to my unique wish for a Mexican/Asian fusion menu. He was very open to trying recipes that he had never heard of before and pulled off an incredible food experience that my guests still talk about to this day. The food aspect of my wedding was very important to me and my husband because we're huge foodies and Mangia Catering definitely delivered.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Mike · Married on 11/18/2017

Mangia was great to work with and very flexible

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/02/2017

Mangia Catering was great to work with. Food tasted excellent and everyone was happy.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Diane · Married on 07/29/2017

Tim and staff went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding such a special day. Bride and groom are both WSU grads and the Cougar Gold Mac & Cheese bar was a HUGE hit, as were the Huckleberry BBQ chicken breasts, and pulled pork. Our guests said it was the BEST wedding food they have ever had! Thank you Mangia Catering!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Lori · Married on 07/04/2017

This was for a family picnic and everything was perfect. Thank you so much Mangia Catering.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2017

We use Mangia for our corporate lunches about once a month (service for 55 people, so not a small group) and they always provide amazing service and quality. Our staff loves everything they provide and always request more. They accommodate all of our special requests and unlike other vendors actually mark the trays that are gluten free and vegetarian making selection easy for attendees. Their Huckleberry BBQ Chicken and Red Potato Salad is a must have!! We look forward to their visits and would use them every day if our budget allowed. Dean and Tim make sure all of our needs are met with a smile.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Chris · Married on 10/18/2016

Mangia provides first class service. Their food was incredible and we will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 10/19/2016

These guys were amazing to work with. Very flexible and accommodating! Tim and Alma were very pleasant to work with and wanted to do everything they could to make our wedding day perfect. The food was delicious! Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/08/2016

Exceptional food, and very knowledgeable with catering events and procedures to have your event flow exceptionally.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Angie · Married on 10/05/2016

Save the headache of "thinking" about booking - just book! They were amazing! They worked with my theme and made it even better by incorporating suggestions that my guests loved. They were extremely responsive and all the "little" touches and extras like decorating their table and menu placards were fantastic.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jan & Ron · Married on 09/04/2016

Mangia did a superb job catering our daughter's September wedding. Owner Tim Mitchell did a great job of helping us develop a delightful menu of appetizers, entrees, and sides from an extensive selection of dishes, and we heard nothing but wonderful comments about the quality of the food and its presentation from the wedding guests and the owners of the venue. Entrees and other hot dishes were prepared on site, and it was obvious Tim and his staff cared about making our event a success. Tim made things very easy for us by handling the delivery of the cake and all other rental items, and his servers kept everything looking great and running smoothly. Cost was very competitive with other vendors, and we think we got the premier caterer in the area! We would highly recommend Mangia. Thanks again, Tim!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2016

Oh my goodness the food was scrumptious and the hors d'oeuvres were such a hit! They arrived early to set up and the food was so fresh and deliciously cooked. The summer BBQ buffet was just what we hoped for in our barn wedding. Thank you for also working with us on our rehearsal dinner. The Italian feast was the perfect combo of light yet satisfying, and that chicken was so moist! We did not taste test beforehand and only went off their remarkable reviews, and we're so glad we did. We understand why everyone rants and raves about your food, we do too now!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Chantal · Married on 06/18/2016

Professional and personable. I like that Tim was calm and collected while cooking, never rushed or frazzled. Mangia Catering is great to work with and very accommodating. Great food and great presentation!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Angela · Married on 05/21/2016

Mangia was not only extremely accommodating and professional with every service offered, their quality of food was top notch!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Anne · Married on 05/11/2016

We chose Magia Catering because they are a member of the Post Falls Chamber. Tim was incredibly helpful as we batted several ideas back and forth, and finally came up with a plan that worked for all. We appreciate the extra savings he created for us. The service before and at the event was beyond amazing. There were three (!) people serving at our event, all lovely and friendly, which delighted our guests. They even cleared tables! We appreciate that the left over food was bagged up (we forgot to bring bags - but Mangia covered that) and given to us. The food was fantastic!!! We will definitely be using Mangia Catering in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2016