Mangia Catering Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
    Hannah P. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious, easy to contact, timely

The food was so good! We chose the Italian feast and it was perfect! I stole my husbands roll because they were so tasty. During the planning they were very helpful with how often and quickly they responded and made sure everything was how I wanted it and they have different decorations and set ups for different styled weddings which I thought was cool. They also offer an open bar which we used and made it super easy to serve alcohol and there’s an option to get dessert through them as well which makes everything really simple. They were on time and all the staff was really nice.

Mangia Catering's reply:

Thanks Hannah! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Italian Feast menu along with our open bar service! It was a pleasure serving you on your Big Day!
  • Kumiko
    Kumiko Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Food!

Wonderful experience and even better food!

Kumiko,
    Thank you for the kind words! It was a beautiful wedding! We were so thankful to be apart of the team!
    Kailey M. Married on 08/27/2022

Wood fired pizza!

To start off, the Mangia staff are great! I had lots of questions and concerns and they handled them all really well. We had wood fired pizza, bread, salad, passed/plated appetizers and Non-alcoholic beverages served. The food quality and taste was great. The passed apps were really good. The only thing that we would say is that it took way longer than we expected to make all the pizza (not sure what we expected/maybe this is normal). It seemed like there was always a long line to get pizza but it was definitely tasty. All of our guests were pleased. We were happy to have Mangia as apart of our wedding team.

Mangia Catering's reply:

Kailey, thanks so much for your feedback! Making hand crafted delicious pizzas onsite definitely takes time but it sounds like the wait was worth it! :) We appreciate your feedback!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kathy Married on 08/11/2022

Amazing Staff

Once the Mangia team arrived my fiancé and I were able to relax and enjoy our incredibly beautiful wedding! The dinner was exceptional and the staff were professional, friendly and attentive. We would highly recommend Mangia!

Kathy,
    Thank you for the honor it was to be part of your Special Day! Your kind words and reviewed are so appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did! All the best!
  • Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 04/01/2022

Amazing Caterers!

We worked with Tim at Mangia for our client's rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been happier! The food was delicious and the service was so friendly. Cannot recommend them enough! :)

Mangia Catering's reply:

Thank you Hannah & Elite Events team! Truly a great experience working together to create an amazing experience for our clients!
  • Cate
    Cate E. Married on 02/10/2021

Perfection

We were extremely happy with Tim and his crew! People are still talking about the potato bar! I would highly recommend for anyone looking for high quality service, stellar and delicious food, and someone who will nail the small details. From the food to the service to the decor Tim and his team nailed it. I would hire them again!!!!
    Beth H. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had to readjust our original plans for a large celebration to a smaller celebration due to the current situation and Mangia went above and beyond!!

Great food and wonderful to work with!
    James W. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Verified, Validated, Valued...Thanks Mangia!

Mangia Catering has performed the catering for my company holiday party the past 3 year for a site of 600 people. They are amazing to work with as not only do they take care of our meal needs, but have helped in securing tables, chairs, linens, and make our party days go very smoothly. The value cannot be beat. I sourced over 15 companies this year and still no one can beat Mangia when it comes to quality, quantity, and ease of use. Thanks for another amazing year Mangia and we will be seeing you again next year!
    Kiana R. Married on 09/01/2020

Absolutely incredible!

We used Mangia for 5 wedding events and every time the food was AMAZING!!!! Would absolutely recommend. To this day, we still have people raving about the food and presentation of the food.
    Hope C. Married on 07/25/2020

Quality food and service

The food was excellent, the staff was professional, we are very happy we chose Mangia to cater our special day!
    Jane R. Married on 01/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Destination wedding catering, 4 events in 2 days!

Mangia made our event absolutely memorable with their catering services! Everyone was talking about how delicious the food was and being a destination wedding we really wanted our guests to feel it was worth the travel for food & drinks alone! Their attention to detail was next level and everything was always organized ahead of time, ON TIME, and with impeccable service! If we ever plan an event in the area again we'll for sure use Mangia again!
    Karen L. Married on 09/28/2019

Family wedding event

Tim was wonderful to work with for our son's wedding! He found the perfect event space for us and was very accommodating with my special requests. Food and service was fantastic!
    Raquel P. Married on 08/09/2019

Pfeiffer’s Wedding

Delivery and presentation of the food was great. Food was amazing. Would definitely use you guys again. I highly recommend Mangia catering for weddings.
    Jamey L. Married on 07/27/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We hired Tim and the team at Mangia to cater two nights, back to back for our wedding celebration. We also used them to handle our rental of tables and chairs etc. Our location was remote and we asked for two completely different meals and atmospheres for each night - they did not disappoint. Friday night was exactly what we had hoped for with a delicious Mexican themed meal and Saturday exceeded all of our expectations - a fantastic meal for 120 people - they didn't miss a thing. They also handled the rentals in a professional and timely manner. Thank you Tim for a great effort and helping us create a wonderful weekend for our guests!
    Karen D. Married on 02/07/2019

Washington Trust Bank Customer Appreciation Day

They were very professional to work with and also very flexible. I had to change the location of the event and they changed to the new location with no problems. The food was delicious and prepared on time. The service was great. I would definitely use them again!
    Tom Married on 12/08/2018

Outstanding organization and owner

Mangia was not only a stand up operation catering for 160+ people the owner/manager Tim did such a fantastic job he actually even helped up find our event center. We never felt overwhelmed or we were behind because of Tim's great ability to communicate as well insure us that everything on his end will be handled. Mangia will be used by us for future events as well. I'd recommend him for another Wedding or even any sort of large event. MANGIA CATERING is a professional 5☆ business!

Thank you Mangia for making our wedding come together over a fantastic meal.
    Cabela's P. Married on 11/16/2018

VIP Events

Cabela's has used Mangia for many years for our VIP events. Year after year they have proven to be top notch! Everything from elk sliders to wood fired pizza, (to name a few) did NOT disappoint! Staff is polite, professional and amazing. Always a pleasure to work with Mangia! I would highly recommend them for your catering needs.
    Shannon E. Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tim & his team were amazing!

We needed to feed 600+ people breakfast and Mangia Catering delivered! So many compliments on the food and I didn't have to worry about a thing, I was able to focus on the other parts of the event that I was responsible for. Tim and his team handled feeding everyone his delicious waffles w/ toppings & bacon. Tim was easy to get a hold of, very responsive and showed up on time for an early set-up. I couldn't have done it without them!
    Emily Married on 09/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and attention to detail.

Tim was amazing. Hosting a corporate event in Idaho while living in Missouri made me a little nervous. Tim eased that for me right away going above and beyond to ensure I knew the event would be amazing. He even made a trip to the venue for me to see it in person to ensure we had all we needed. He arranged all the seating, linens, rental items and of course provided a five star meal and had the most lovely and welcoming staff assisting him. We are looking forward to hosting another event with Tim in 2019. I highly recommend him!
  • W
    Wendy H. Married on 09/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect food and delivery presentation for our daughters farm home wedding

Pizza and salad where delicious
    Stefanie Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When we made our list of most important things for our wedding; food was in the top 3. It was destination for us and when people travel they want good food. I solely relied on photos and reviews when I selected Mangia catering. No taste testing. Luckily there were a lot of reviews stating how amazing the food is.

Mangia took care of our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day food. We didn’t have a cake so we had them do our dessert as well. Tim was extremely accommodating for us. There were many challenges (narrow driveway, limited space for set-up, etc) but he just rolled with it. You really need a vendor like this on your wedding day. The last thing you want to worry about is making more decisions and giving direction. Thank you, Tim and Mangia Team for making it all happen!! The food was extremely good. There were debates going on which pizza was the best at rehearsal.. I think the Idaho won but the Thai chicken was a close second.
    Kristy S. Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Incredible food and incredible staff! Beautiful experience. By far the best pizza in Idaho!
    Jordan S. Married on 07/28/2018

Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Reception

Mangia catered out rehersal dinner and wedding reception. We went with the wood fired pizza from their pizza oven and hampton salad station. The food was amazing and they were very professional. The staff was very friendly and I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!
    Anne Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful Experience with Mangia Catering

After my first caterer unexpectedly backed out, I found Mangia Catering through their excellent reviews and was relieved to find that they were still available for my wedding day. Tim was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to my unique wish for a Mexican/Asian fusion menu. He was very open to trying recipes that he had never heard of before and pulled off an incredible food experience that my guests still talk about to this day. The food aspect of my wedding was very important to me and my husband because we're huge foodies and Mangia Catering definitely delivered.
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and food! Highly recommend

The food was amazing and the service was even better! Thank you so much for everything you guys did to add to my special day. 5 stars all the way!
illustration stars