Mana Events Hawaii Reviews

5 | Lahaina, HI

5 Reviews for Mana Events Hawaii

Crystal · Married on 10/23/2015

Carly was such an amazing person to work with, always so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Carly was an amazing event coordinator - she was always helpful, friendly, cheerful and never stressed out. Her willingness to make our wedding day special was over the top! I would recommend Carly and her services to anyone planning a wedding or event in Maui.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Carl · Married on 02/14/2014

Carly was professional and great to work with. She made our wedding event a stress free and very happy day!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Caitlin · Married on 02/01/2014

Our wedding was the most wonderful day of our lives thanks to Carly and Mana Events!!! Carly went above and beyond to ensure we had the experience we always dreamed of. Her creative ideas and amazing vendors executed an event that was more than we ever could have imagined. Carly was attentive and reliable and I recommend her to anyone seeking a unique and fabulous event!!

Sent on 02/22/2014
  • JJErwin

Jazmine · Married on 01/30/2014

Words can not describe how amazing of a job Carly did for our wedding day. After our nightmare of wedding coordinators, Carly offered her help 2 weeks prior to the wedding! She picked up all the pieces, put them together and ran with them full force. I went from a stressed out insomniac bride to a relaxed not having to worry about a thing ecstatic bride. She was able to answer all my questions and get rid of all my concerns. With her genuine care and personable demeanor, my husband and I knew we could trust her.

On the day of the wedding, I didn't have a finalized map to provide Carly of how I wanted the venue set up but she was able to arrange the space in a way that exceeded our expectations. With the lack of the work that was done by the previous wedding planners, she was able to put the wedding together exactly how I pictured it.

All of our wedding guests said it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have been to and we couldn't agree more. Our family members also stated how great she was. Not only did she take care of my husband and my needs but also the needs of our family members. At the end of the night, she was considered family.

She definitely exceeded our expectations and I would recommend her to anyone! I highly recommend her to any bride that wants their perfect special day without the stress. All in all, because of Carly, we were able to have the best time of our lives for our once in a lifetime experience.

Mahalo Nui Loa Carly! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/21/2014